PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

norman
8th May 2017, 02:16
FOR PART 2:
COSMIC BACKLASH! COREY'S STORIES #EPICFAIL - DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN go to this POST:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97571-Bill-Ryan-Talks-to-Dark-Journalist&p=1152478&viewfull=1#post1152478

FOR PART 3:
SECRET SPACE PSYOPS: CELEBRITY WHISTLEBLOWERS! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN - go to this POST
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97571-Bill-Ryan-Talks-to-Dark-Journalist&p=1154223&viewfull=1#post1154223
PART 1
SECRET SPACE PROGRAM SPOOKS: WHISTLEBLOWER #FAIL! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN

qApt0XhbS0E

Published on 7 May 2017
Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com
Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan Speaks Out on Corey Goode

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan to the show. Ryan first hit the spotlight a decade ago with his efforts at seeking out Secret Space Program whistleblowers and having them deliver riveting information live on video along with his research partner Kerry Cassidy on the early alternative series called Project Camelot. Eventually Ryan split with Cassidy and developed his own forum of research called Project Avalon which tackles deep subject matter with an informed community.

The Truth is Never Easy

In this special episode, Ryan will go on the record about the details of his viral article called ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that is gaining rapid attention and attempts to explain and in some sense unmask the bizarre story of Corey Goode. Ryan had his own interactions with Goode before he went public and believes that his story is unreliable.

Secret Space Circus 2017: The New Normal

Many fact based revelations came out in the last decade about the development of a Secret Space Program including UK Hacker Gary McKinnon discovering an “Off-world Officers List” while reading classified files at NASA, for which the US Government attempted to extradite and charge him with espionage. Other analysts came forward with remarkable disclosures about missing Government funds and the outline of a completely hidden agenda.

In tandem with this fascinating investigative reporting effort, a sideshow also developed with all kinds of discrediting themes, like fantasy beings and galactic ambassadors and space saviors to boot. A lot of this activity has centered around Corey Goode from Texas who claims to be a veteran insider of secret unacknowledged programs involving the military and space, but has offered zero evidence for this incredible assertion. In fact, Goode has no military record except a brief stint in the Texas State Guard, not exactly known as a hotbed of deep intelligence activity.

Ryan has attempted to have Goode take a Lie-Detector test to prove some of his wild assertions or to have him regressed to find out if his memories are real, implanted or fabricated. Goode has rejected the suggestion saying that hypnotic regression is ‘invasive.’ Without these evidentiary methods being employed to verify his memories and with no evidence being presented to support his story, Goode’s account of being in a secret program appears to be falling apart.

Missing Trillions: The Original Secret Space Research Mandate

The original Secret Space Program Conferences organized by Global BEM, including one held in Austin Texas in 2015 and hosted by Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt, featured Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts and Giza Death Star’s Joseph Farrell, and brought forward verifiable evidence along with informed speculation from many experts and scientists and former Government officials. The event raised the spectre of a covert effort that was draining trillions of dollars from the US budget and siphoning them into a Complex Space Endeavor for private interests.

The Secret Space Program investigation took a turn for the bizarre after Gaia TV aired the Goode story even though he was completely unvetted by any journalistic standard and had absolutely no evidence to back up his assertions. It was pumped into the alt-research community by a series of TV episodes they developed for their select audience featuring Interviews with Goode by host David WIlcock.

Goode’s Story

Goode claims to be an insider of various secret programs and a spokesman relaying spiritual messages from a group of alien beings. He has even developed a Comic Book Series of his ET communications with what he calls ‘a Sphere Being Alliance.’ Goode’s story not only sounded like a Sci-Fi fantasy adventure, it also created a new version of a cult- like alien called a 'Blue Avian' with blue skin and feathers.

Goode’s story largely incorporated elements of many Alternative Media themes like fighting the Illuminati, Cabal tribunals, Mandela effect, Breakaway Civilization and Babylonian Magic. Respected authors like Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan were shocked to see their research shabbily recycled in a sensationalist and histrionic fashion.

With all of this in mind, the question becomes: are those driving this bizarre, unverified, unvetted story about Goode being some kind of an insider in a covert program part of an effort to deflect attention away from the genuine research process underway to find where the missing trillions went that were pumped into the Secret Space Program? Ryan wonders whether all of this hyperbole being presented with no corroborating evidence is a concerted activity meant to replace legitimate inquiry with Sci-Fi adventure tales mixed with faux New Age psychobabble.

Mike
8th May 2017, 08:11
The interview was great Bill. The only part I disagreed with was when you were describing the alt community as gullible. How dare you? Other than that I really enjoyed it, and im very hopeful that part 2 will include more information on this invisible pink elephant in my room you spoke of early on in the interview. Sounds intriguing.

Moving on:
People really do need to hear this info in a very slow, deliberate manner...point by point, and in very simple language. I know I do. It's such a tangled web that it must be unwoven slowly and carefully, with calm cool logic and common sense. I felt this was done very effectively. And the dark journalist (god ive already forgotten his name) does a good job of staying out of the way and letting you break it all down.

Very much looking forward to part 2. Any idea when it will be out?

Bill Ryan
8th May 2017, 12:58
Thanks, Folks. :star:

I've not actually watched it myself yet, so I'm pleased if it seemed to come out well. Daniel Liszt is highly professional at everything he does.

The interview was meant to be an hour (this was last Monday, all pre-recorded); but we talked for 4 hrs 20 mins, and went off in every interesting direction one might imagine. I also recorded some supplementary material later, too. So, this is only the first part. I think only this interview will be about Corey.

Daniel was a genuine pleasure to talk to. He's bright, aware, laid back, very friendly, and extremely well-informed. Kudos to him. He had initially contacted me — I was really quite surprised — after my Corey Goode piece (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567) had been copied all over the net, another thing I'd not anticipated. I was flattered when he told me that Catherine Austin Fitts, Joseph Farrell and Graham Hancock had all told him that they were very pleased to have read it. (I got a very nice personal note myself from Catherine.)

From the big picture to the rather smaller... I'll move some posts here specifically about Corey to that particular thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567), where the interview has also been posted. I do think this thread should stand, but maybe is the place to discuss any wider issues, and perhaps also the subsequent part(s) when they're released.

RunningDeer
8th May 2017, 13:05
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/smilies/write.gif Great job and thanks, Bill and Daniel. I look forward to part 2.

And the dark journalist (god i've already forgotten his name) does a good job of staying out of the way and letting you break it all down.

Daniel Liszt, Dark Journalist

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/Dark-Journalist/Daniel-Liszt.jpg

DarkJournalist.com (http://www.darkjournalist.com), YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/darkjournalist/videos), Facebook.com/DarkJournalist (https://www.facebook.com/DarkJournalist)

YouTube Description:

Dark Journalist takes a penetrating look into the rise of the Deep State and the Breakaway Civilization with in-depth and cutting-edge interviews and documentaries on topics like the Black Budget, UFOs, Covert Ops, Advanced Technology and more! Host Daniel Liszt exposes secret information on how hidden forces exert influence on our world with top guests like Best-Selling Author Graham Hancock, Former Defense Minister of Canada Paul Hellyer, Legendary Investigator Linda Moulton Howe, Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, Conspiracy Expert Jim Marrs, Financial Expert Catherine Austin Fitts & More!

Comments from our YouTube fans:

"You're the best interviewer on here by far! Thanks for sharing and great interview!" -Tigermoon44

"Fabulous captivating... I am a huuuuuuge fan of your interviews.." -Annalise

Excellent interview. You are clear, concise and to the point. and you seem to know your history. Love your show :) -Bob Frode

norman
8th May 2017, 14:41

I've not actually watched it myself yet, so I'm pleased if it seemed to come out well. Daniel Liszt is highly professional at everything he does.

The interview was meant to be an hour (this was last Monday, all pre-recorded); but we talked for 4 hrs 20 mins, and went off in every interesting direction one might imagine. I also recorded some supplementary material later, too. So, this is only the first part. I think only this interview will be about Corey.

Daniel was a genuine pleasure to talk to. He's bright, aware, laid back, very friendly, and extremely well-informed. Kudos to him. He had initially contacted me — I was really quite surprised — after my Corey Goode piece (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567) had been copied all over the net, another thing I'd not anticipated. I was flattered when he told me that Catherine Austin Fitts, Joseph Farrell and Graham Hancock had all told him that they were very pleased to have read it. (I got a very nice personal note myself from Catherine.)

From the big picture to the rather smaller... I'll move some posts here specifically about Corey to that particular thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567), where the interview has also been posted. I do think this thread should stand, but maybe is the place to discuss any wider issues, and perhaps also the subsequent part(s) when they're released.

This quick response from Modwiz125 on Youtube does the 'wider issues' very well. He takes it beyond fantasy versus facts and brings it right back around to the Ground Crew realisation. A very positive direction to go with this issue, in my opinion. He's a different kind of voice probably speaking to a different kind of audience but whoever he's speaking to, I certainly get it, and I'm glad he's supporting Bill and opening up the conversation.

PBUNNQzVJWM

Published on 8 May 2017
Bill Ryan is bringing awareness to a needed area of the
alternative-community online. There will be more on this in future Dark Journalist releases of this interview. I fully support what Bill is initializing, with the support of Richard Dolan and others.

Dark Journalist Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApt0... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApt0XhbS0E)

Richard Dolan's blogpost from 2010:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showt... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97504-Richard-Dolan-Critical-Thinking-About-UFOs-in-the-Social-Media-Age-Facts-Still-Matter--More-Than-Ever-&p=1150581&viewfull=1#post1150581)

Foxie Loxie
8th May 2017, 17:01
@ Mike...sorry, but it does seem like there are many gullible people in the alt community; otherwise how would this sort of person keep the money coming in?!:cash::cash:

I, myself, was once a very gullible person within the religious community for most of my life, believing whatever I was told & never questioning....until I finally realized what it had done to my life. So I would agree there are gullible people within whatever community exists on this earth as a majority of people do not bother to think for themselves. If that were not true, we would not have reasons for wars. Right now "someone" is trying to divide the alt community! :bigsmile: You know the old motto: Divide & Conquer!!!

Noelle
8th May 2017, 17:12
Well done, Bill!

Our gullibility is not our fault. I am with you on that! Yes, there are some who are sponge like. I know a few. I can be spongy when it comes to certain information. Thankfully, however, a few years ago -- before entering these waters -- I heeded the advice of people like Tom Campbell and William Buhlman, which was, in so many words: Don't take anyone's word for it; be open-minded but skeptical. With the criteria Bill provides in this interview, I, for one, feel more equipped to navigate the information.

Chester
8th May 2017, 17:16
@ Mike...sorry, but it does seem like there are many gullible people in the alt community; otherwise how would this sort of person keep the money coming in?!:cash::cash:

I, myself, was once a very gullible person within the religious community for most of my life, believing whatever I was told & never questioning....until I finally realized what it had done to my life. So I would agree there are gullible people within whatever community exists on this earth as a majority of people do not bother to think for themselves. If that were not true, we would not have reasons for wars. Right now "someone" is trying to divide the alt community! :bigsmile: You know the old motto: Divide & Conquer!!!

I understand. I also suggest we consider that many, many good-hearted folks that may resonate with themes provided by some of the religious traditions could never knowingly deceive others, especially along these lines and thus often conclude that it is unimaginable that anyone could do this. And so when they experience something like what the Wilcock/Goode show has become including the refined way they present their performance in such a "believable way," though we might wish to blame the vulnerable, it seems far more important to focus on those responsible for the sham which may be just Goode/Wilcock and the Gaia crew but may very well be "others." Others performing various roles and tasks behind the scenes. Sadly this is quite a real possibility and I trust the experienced researcher's opinions about all that far more than what I might think and pretend to myself is my "intuition" - that it is all and only opportunists exploiting the vulnerable.

Perhaps Occam's Razor is not applicable in this situation.

Mike
8th May 2017, 18:10

Maybe I should have included a smiley face at the end of that paragraph....I just find that ironic humor works best without it. Was just being silly there:)

Just want to briefly acknowledge the modwiz video, which I enjoyed. Very perceptive. Smart. A nice compliment to the Bill video.

RunningDeer
8th May 2017, 18:30
Just want to briefly acknowledge the modwiz video, which I enjoyed. Very perceptive. Smart. A nice compliment to the Bill video.
I watched a different Bill Ryan episode the other day and appreciated what Modwiz had to say about him. It didn’t go unnoticed that Modwiz was quick to adjust the focus when the conversation tipped towards the petty and innuendo of BR.

:thumb:

A shout out to his guest, Vern (sp?). Nice exchange between yous guys.

abmqa
8th May 2017, 18:41

DJ's shows are full of some of the most reliable sources of "Truth" in the "Alt-media" on the internet today. Just look at the list of regulars that frequent his podcast's. I am subscribed to his YouTube channel and never miss a show.

You are so right about Daniel's disposition. I also find him to be uniquely quirky in his delivery, which is IMO part of his charm. His ability to drill down in depth on various topics demonstrates his considerable knowledge. This enables him focus on the probing questions that leads to answers he and his viewers are seeking, rather then a rehash of things they already know.

Looking forward to part two!!

Bill, it must be a great honor to be validated by such highly respected people that have not only distinguished themselves over decades with insightful research and reporting, but have done so with considerable and unquestioned integrity. You are standing in great company. :thumbsup:

Make no doubt about it. There is an "Information War" aimed at the "alt-media". A primary target in this war is personal integrity. In my opinion, that is not an avenue your critics can pursue. :muscle:

I plan on posting more about this in the Corey Goode piece (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567) thread

Jake
8th May 2017, 19:22
Just finished listening to part one... Bill,, you are a wordsmith! It is a pleasure listening. :):) You are really good at bringing all into context... I don't suppose you have an idea when part 2 will be published? ;);) Incase you still haven't listened, DJ leaves us on a bit of a cliff, with regards a story you want to tell,,, I thought it was brilliant... It feels like reliving it all, but from a much wiser posture.. For that i say "Thank you!"

Cheers,
Jake

DeDukshyn
8th May 2017, 20:35
... <trim> ...

This quick response from Modwiz125 on Youtube does the 'wider issues' very well. He takes it beyond fantasy versus facts and brings it right back around to the Ground Crew realisation. A very positive direction to go with this issue, in my opinion. He's a different kind of voice probably speaking to a different kind of audience but whoever he's speaking to, I certainly get it, and I'm glad he's supporting Bill and opening up the conversation.

... <trim> ...

Thanks for that Norman, It was good to hear from Modwiz again. Wonder if he'd ever consider another try here ... ? :)

EDIT: I have to say getting further into this .. Modwiz nails everything, a very well constructed and well vetted perspective, I couldn't agree more with what he's saying.

RunningDeer
8th May 2017, 21:28
I don't suppose you have an idea when part 2 will be published? ;);)
Typically, Daniel uploads weekly, even when there are several parts in the series. It's a hot topic on blogs, forums, etc, so fingers crossed it'll be sooner.

Dark Journalists YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/darkjournalist/videos)

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/Dark-Journalist/daniel2.jpg

Nasu
8th May 2017, 22:27
Thanks for posting norman. Great Interview Bill. I like this DJ chap. Thanks for posting some of his other stuff RunningDeer. Looking forward to the second int. Good to see Modwiz lovely face, he's so right about the entertainment / distraction element to the searchers path. The key here as I see it is being able to discern authentic whistle-blowers. I think the logical argument here is that those whistle-blowers who are silenced must be true and those left alive to blab and monetize their blab must be false, is flawed. It's flawed I feel, because it can be used against us so easily. A good example being Sun Zu's dead spy strategy, in short it talks of leaving distracting false evidence in the hands of a messenger who dies seemingly in the pursuit of delivering the message.. I do agree about the tv show filter though. When it hits the ancient aliens audience I think we can say with absolute certainty that the message has been diluted, a lot.

Lets not fall into the old trap of thinking that only a woman drowned by us by dunking, can possibly be innocent of witchcraft.....x... N

Spellbound
9th May 2017, 00:19
When is part 2 being released?? Eagerly waiting with anticipation.

Dave - Toronto

abmqa
9th May 2017, 00:53

PBUNNQzVJWM

Published on 8 May 2017
Bill Ryan is bringing awareness to a needed area of the
alternative-community online. There will be more on this in future Dark Journalist releases of this interview. I fully support what Bill is initializing, with the support of Richard Dolan and others.

Dark Journalist Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApt0... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApt0XhbS0E)

Richard Dolan's blogpost from 2010:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showt... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97504-Richard-Dolan-Critical-Thinking-About-UFOs-in-the-Social-Media-Age-Facts-Still-Matter--More-Than-Ever-&p=1150581&viewfull=1#post1150581)

OMG!! I'm only 12 minutes into this video and Modwiz is nailing it!!! I highly, recommend to all interested in examples of how the Information War and Information Operations are being conducted against the Alt-media today.

Bump:happythumbsup::happythumbsup:

we-R-one
9th May 2017, 01:00
Glad to hear Daniel Liszt bring up Dr. John Brandenburg at the beginning of this interview even though briefly. I mentioned him myself in my most recent posts one seen here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89951-Tom-DeLonge-and-Sekret-Machines-Is-Disclosure-Going-Mainstream&p=1140168&viewfull=1#post1140168

Honestly I can’t understand why more forum members haven’t pursued his information over Corey Goode and other fantastical story tellers? Really?? Many tout they want disclosure which is basically what this man has given the public including scientific data and he’s been seemingly ignored on this forum and elsewhere from what I can see. Why aren’t people giddy about his work? I suspect it’s because he wasn’t ‘commercialized’ in the manner that Corey Goode has been. The fact that Corey has such a huge following shows how well ‘the programming’ has worked on the masses. Many people have lost their ability to discern properly and they think if someone doesn’t have their names in bright lights so to speak, then what they have to say is of no relevance. I think Bill touched on this a bit. I personally didn’t ‘follow’ Corey as initially his Milab background concerned me as often these people have a reputation of being compromised. Of course each individual needs to be vetted independent of one another, but that was my initial ‘feeling’. I don’t personally like to spend a lot of time on stories that are loaded with unverifiable information for obvious reasons.

As a long time member I have watched many of these so called alternative media gurus plant their false memes and stories onto the public and when some of us raised the warning bells we were literally shunned off this forum. I was accused of ‘grabbing the mic’, even had a thread started about me accusing me of ‘tilting at windmills’ and all my documented and well researched information shoved in a thread labeled ‘Conspiracy’ made not view-able to the public! The three people I questioned are now off this forum and yet back then, few listened to what I had to say and some forum members attacked me, when all I was trying to do was uncover the falsities of these individual’s claims!

So if this forum wants to be about getting to ‘the truth’ you might want to take some of your forum members work more seriously especially when we use science and well researched documentation to make our points. The problem I find is people don’t want to take the time to read. They want instant gratification and when you’re researching it can take many puzzle pieces combined before one can draw a definitive conclusion and even then a complete answer is not always possible if you have limited resources at your fingertips. If you don’t read what some of us are posting and you’re not good at memorizing pertinent points throughout your ‘researching ‘career, you will struggle connecting the dots properly. You cannot be a ‘truth seeker’ if you’re not a prolific reader. I’ve been researching since 2009 so my knowledge base wasn’t created over night and it certainly didn’t involve any cliff notes, lol. Anyone who researches if they truly are ‘researching’ will tell you they really don’t know ‘jack’ as that is what you begin to realize while investigating the plethora of rabbit holes.

Just a suggestion, if you want to be known as an ‘informed community’ of ‘truth’, take individuals who are well versed on specific topics and split off into groups. Be the researchers that you are, investigate, compare notes and then share your findings with everyone else on appropriate labeled threads. It’s impossible to be an expert on every topic, but people will appreciate the work if it’s presented clearly and fairly. The point isn’t to attack people, it’s to focus on the validity of their work/claims, if that’s even possible. In doing so, you will help create an environment that makes it harder for these false meme creators to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and you will be teaching people how to discern/and process information at the same time.

TargeT
9th May 2017, 02:29
take individuals who are well versed on specific topics and split off into groups. Be the researchers that you are, investigate, compare notes and then share your findings with everyone else on appropriate labeled threads. It’s impossible to be an expert on every topic, but people will appreciate the work if it’s presented clearly and fairly. The point isn’t to attack people, it’s to focus on the validity of their work/claims, if that’s even possible. In doing so, you will help create an environment that makes it harder for these false meme creators to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and you will be teaching people how to discern/and process information at the same time.

Excellent points,

Both the audience AND the presenter have a responsibility to the data at hand, or the lack there of. We should be collaboratively vetting, not blindly supporting or attacking.

norman
9th May 2017, 02:45
.........So if this forum wants to be about getting to ‘the truth’ you might want to take some of your forum members work more seriously especially when we use science and well researched documentation to make our points. The problem I find is people don’t want to take the time to read. They want instant gratification and when you’re researching it can take many puzzle pieces combined before one can draw a definitive conclusion and even then a complete answer is not always possible if you have limited resources at your fingertips. If you don’t read what some of us are posting and you’re not good at memorizing pertinent points throughout your ‘researching ‘career, you will struggle connecting the dots properly. You cannot be a ‘truth seeker’ if you’re not a prolific reader. I’ve been researching since 2009 so my knowledge base wasn’t created over night and it certainly didn’t involve any cliff notes, lol. Anyone who researches if they truly are ‘researching’ will tell you they really don’t know ‘jack’ as that is what you begin to realize while investigating the plethora of rabbit holes.......

I have to confess right here right now that I am completely guilty as charged. I hate big long reads and will do almost anything to avoid having to do it, including occasionally using txt to speech software to make it into something I can listen to.

There's something defective about my reading and writing functions. I don't ever criticise the youngesters for their lack of reading enthusiasm because I'd be the pot callign the kettle black. I've creatively come up with many workarounds that usually get me through stuff but at the end of the day I have to bow to you real and proper readers and writers.

we-R-one
9th May 2017, 04:55
I appreciate your candor Norman, and I truly do understand the dilemma. Reading endless content on any subject can be daunting; I have a stack of books sitting on my coffee table and book shelves that are waiting for me to tackle, it’s overwhelming.

I realize most viewers want a ham sandwich version which isn’t always possible. It’s a frustration I’ve had for a long time, because if I can’t get people to read the research, how will they understand the content of the material or why I’m connecting the dots in the manner I am? Some of these topics can’t be explained in a few paragraphs and quite honestly if they could….well let’s just say it would raise eyebrows as one could then question if the researcher really did their homework.

I'm also aware one’s eyes may glaze over when myself or others have taken the time to pound out some long posts; my intention isn’t to flaunt my knowledge or drown the viewer in endless words…it’s to show all the evidence I’ve uncovered and how I’m connecting the dots. I even attempt to highlight words by bolding or underlining to try and make it a more interesting read or to at least get the reader to focus on key points. All this takes time and it feels like I’m writing a book to make my point…in reality some of the material I’ve shared on forums has taken me several months of reading and/or researching in order to give the viewer a more condensed version. I write in the manner I do, because I want the viewer to understand not only what I believe, but what material I’m using for the basis of my belief so they can research on their own if they wish.

araucaria
9th May 2017, 07:06
Thank you we-R-one. Bill’s interview focuses more on how experienced researchers like himself can point younger ones to reliable investigators like Richard Dolan or Joseph Farrell, what to look out for, and then build on that. You give the other side of the story, describing how such people get to be ‘reliable’ in the first place, and I have to agree, because it is how I operate myself, albeit with a different focus and different tools. Bedrock to build on, or perhaps rocky outcrops serving as landmarks, or milestones, to 19th century American emigrants heading west they knew not quite where across endless plains – a different kind of ‘investigating the unknown’ to quote Richard Dolan’s phrase. What these intermediate destinations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courthouse_and_Jail_Rocks) meant for the migrants was the reassurance of knowing they were where they needed to be, evidently on the basis of reports by others who had been there and come back east to tell the tale. Eventually, in places, these travellers jointly blazed a trail (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Ruts_(Guernsey,_Wyoming)) that could be safely followed. Likewise, modern investigators of the unknown need to know whether they are just wandering in the desert, or really getting somewhere. Or like ancient Hebrews, first the one then the other.

On my personal journey, while I have never come across Corey Goode, I would confirm that John Brandenburg is one of the landmarks that fit in with my overall picture. See these posts:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89523-So-Why-hasn-t-Planet-Earth-been-invaded&p=1055263&viewfull=1#post1055263
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89523-So-Why-hasn-t-Planet-Earth-been-invaded&p=1056949&viewfull=1#post1056949
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89594-Evil-the-big-grand-psyop-&p=1055747&viewfull=1#post1055747

Bubu
9th May 2017, 12:04
. Many people have lost their ability to discern properly

OR maybe they are constantly profiling forums such that they knew what buttons to push. so in order to be more accurate one needs to go opposite of where the hered goes.

I am glad to know that there is another true researcher in this forum. The bad thing is there are many fakes everywhere. And the idea of course is to discredit the honest ones and sadly they are very effective so far. Meaning your results your truths does not become my truth automatically. because of the fakes that is abundant everywhere the seeker needs to go through all the stacks of books that you been. Now imagine all people doing this, becoming serious researchers?
When my guts cannot get a grasp of the topic I normally leave them alone. Maybe it does not concern me that much or maybe I can barely do something about it. And going through all the stacks of book will be more of a waste than benefit. Maybe the meaning of... "truth is self explanatory" is not far remove from... "the essence of the genius is knowing what to ignore"

perhaps seeking is more of what truth are we knowing rather than knowing the truth.

At least this are my reason for being the laziest reader and I dont blame myself.
There is an infinite variety of people with infinite diversity of purpose. everyone acting correctly according to his purpose.

Thanks for being a true reader /researcher lazy reader like me needs you:)

pixiestix
9th May 2017, 15:05
What a great interview Bill. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you.

CurEus
9th May 2017, 16:29
This beginning to gain some traction on the alt news aggregator websites. EG. Before It's News: Although the contributor tended to be somewhat ambiguous about his own position.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2017/05/antarctica-secrets-disclosure-project-secret-space-program-via-dark-journalist-video-2523913.html

p+52
9th May 2017, 16:33
Bill-

I arrived at the veracity of the SSP subject and of Corey Goode FIRST through a different source who deserves equal scrutiny, as his story parallels Coreys'. And I was genuinely surprised that his name did not surface in the Dark Journalist interview, especially because the subject of eyewitness corroboration was discussed as a tool to help the integrity of claim. Namely, Randy Cramer's testimony (as US Marine Captain) and details about his involvement for 17 years in the program.

His claim (like Coreys') shares many details about the SSP program, the transport ships, the training at an early age... etc. To the best of my knowledge I believe they have not officially corresponded or have met, but are aware of each other.

-Brian

Jake
9th May 2017, 16:47
Bill-

I arrived at the veracity of the SSP subject and of Corey Goode FIRST through a different source who deserves equal scrutiny, as his story parallels Coreys'. And I was genuinely surprised that his name did not surface in the Dark Journalist interview, especially because the subject of eyewitness corroboration was discussed as a tool to help the integrity of claim. Namely, Randy Cramer's testimony (as US Marine Captain) and details about his involvement for 17 years in the program.

His claim (like Coreys') shares many details about the SSP program, the transport ships, the training at an early age... etc. To the best of my knowledge I believe they have not officially corresponded or have met, but are aware of each other.

-Brian Once upon a time, I emailed Randy Cramer and invited him to share his story with Avalon. When I alluded to this on the forum, I got a sharp response in a PM from Corey saying that Cramer is unreliable, and his story is likely fabricated,, and that he does not want Cramer at Avalon... that was in 2015...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77774-US-Marine-Mars-Officer-Breakaway-civilization-to-repopulate-Earth-with-Mars-DNA-pool-colonists&p=910573&viewfull=1#post910573
For what it's worth..
Jake

Edit: Actually, it was 2014... :)

CurEus
9th May 2017, 17:11
I don't think the existence of a SSP is being questioned as some highly credible witness testimony came to light several years ago. Considering the circumstances surrounding some highly unpleasant abduction cases any nation with the ability and capacity would be foolish NOT to try to develop technology as quickly as possible to defend against that. Although these programs seems to have been co-opted by the Military Industrial Complex for their own ends and do not apparently serve the interests of humanity. Not that those in power and in control have much cared for humanity as a whole.

What I see at issue is the the blending of established claims to a personal narrative and then building upon that into highly fantastic and incredulous claims for personal attention, enrichment, or as a PSYOP against the truth seeking community. It's a massive distraction from the truth.

Having been interested in all of this for about a decade it would take very little for anyone to pull together elements from actual witness testimony and make it our own. Then embellish it with some "fantastic" new exclusive information and boom suddenly an alt media superstar! Probably make more money writing bad science fiction novels and crap tv pilots.

What would seem both odd and strange is that I am of the opinion that whislteblowers who write books, articles, speak at conferences or give interviews don't strike me as making large fortunes doing so. A select few develop an okay revenue stream occasionally but if they don't continually produce compelling new information/research they tend become stale news pretty quickly. Genuinely compelling whistlblowers tend to say their piece and then stop engaging after a short while and public researchers may put out a minor subscription offering. Hardly enough revenue to retire on comfortably or even offset costs.

Considering the well established danger to genuine whistleblowers AND researchers alike, with credible revelations comes highly credible threats. It does not come with a TV series and book tour. That is probably the LAST thing that will materialize.

What's next? Blue Avian dolls, Sphere Alliance toys and a T-Shirt saying "I'm the Earth Alliance Ambassador!!....because I"M SPECIAL"...but I need your donations to pay my rent and car insurance. *sighs*

Most credible researchers are making sacrifices to bring us their insights and share their research, they are not developing a cult of personality or a scheme to get rich or gain more attention.

Bill Ryan
9th May 2017, 21:32
Bill-

-Brian

Yes. Do note that Randy Cramer's story doesn't hold water either. (At all!) I believe I explained why in one of the several threads on that subject, but I've not yet found the reference. (I can go into all that again, if it's in any way helpful, but not on this thread.)

Daniel and I didn't talk about Cramer's claims at all, but we did touch on Andy Basiago's Mars story, which can also be safely regarded as bogus.

Ernie Nemeth
9th May 2017, 21:37
Just love the way your mind works, Bill.

Your interview really was great. The way you laid it out from start to finish, over an hour long explanation, without digression,even though at times it seemed like a digression, and then tied it all up nicely at the end was a really neat trick.

I was wondering, was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?

Bill Ryan
9th May 2017, 21:48
...was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?

Nothing was planned (very much!). But it was all pre-recorded, over 4 hours of it, so Daniel had a great deal of material to work with and stitch together in whatever way he chose. I had no part in that editing process, though I made one or two suggestions — and Daniel and I were totally on the same page about the approach.

The remainder of all this will come out quite soon, I believe. I honestly don't know right now exactly what he's going to showcase in the next part. :)

TargeT
9th May 2017, 22:05
...was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?

Nothing was planned (very much!). But it was all pre-recorded, over 4 hours of it, so Daniel had a great deal of material to work with and stitch together in whatever way he chose. I had no part in that editing process, though I made one or two suggestions — and Daniel and I were totally on the same page about the approach.

The remainder of all this will come out quite soon, I believe. I honestly don't know right now exactly what he's going to showcase in the next part. :)

4 hours, haha even if it's just cut down to 1 hour that's a LOT of cutting; though, given the right orator less editing is needed as coherent ideas are naturally presented in a great way.

Daniel does a great job.

Mark (Star Mariner)
9th May 2017, 22:13
Great interview Bill, very much enjoyed it!

I'm grateful in many ways, to you and others like you, who are willing to put yourself forward, really stick your neck out, using your own name and your own voice to speak openly and candidly in front of so many listeners. It takes integrity, confidence, and tremendous guts if I'm honest. It has to. Of course you've done this sort of thing many, many times before, but it's this quality that some have, which you convey so naturally, that never ceases to amaze me. That I guess is what truly separates you and your ilk with the likes of most of us, and why you stand apart. Many thanks again, and I look forward to part 2...

Chester
9th May 2017, 22:23
EDIT: moved post to the appropriate thread

Michelle Marie
10th May 2017, 01:09

I understand. I also suggest we consider that many, many good-hearted folks that may resonate with themes provided by some of the religious traditions could never knowingly deceive others, especially along these lines and thus often conclude that it is unimaginable that anyone could do this. And so when they experience something like what the Wilcock/Goode show has become including the refined way they present their performance in such a "believable way," though we might wish to blame the vulnerable, it seems far more important to focus on those responsible for the sham which may be just Goode/Wilcock and the Gaia crew but may very well be "others." Others performing various roles and tasks behind the scenes. Sadly this is quite a real possibility and I trust the experienced researcher's opinions about all that far more than what I might think and pretend to myself is my "intuition" - that it is all and only opportunists exploiting the vulnerable.

Perhaps Occam's Razor is not applicable in this situation.

True intuition has nothing to do with someone fooling themselves. It is the opposite.

When you are at the state of knowing in consciousness, you can't fool yourself nor can you fake intuition.

Empowered Intelligence is a sure thing. From what we are learning on this thread, AI, or artificial intelligence is fallible.

If you think for just a moment, you will realize that copies lose their clarity. After copying many times they may be too blurry to be useful. Artificial Intelligence can never be as good as original intelligence. We have that in our heart, or core of being. We are developing theses perceptions quite rapidly now. That's why those who tune in to AI (technology, info from ego-heads, and those with selfish agendas) loose their clarity and ability to perceive pure truth. Those with Empowered Intelligence see right through it-- it's not a matter of opinion. Evidence supports intuition because truth is truth--it needs no defense as it stands on its own. The more someone tries to defend a point, or position, the less credible it seems.

The Empowered Intelligence that Modwiz mentions come from Source and those attuned to that frequency and vibration. They can't be fooled. The intuition may not be discredited. TRUST inner knowing. It provides the discernment and direction that we are seeking.

Only the self-deceived may deceive others.

Information needs to be truthful, useful, and whole. Incomplete information presents part as whole - it Is deceptive.

Ultimately, we are responsible for what we give back to life, and our inner knowing makes this responsibility viable. Truth is the rock of spiritual perception. And it IS setting us free!

My intuition resonates with those without ulterior agendas to the truth, and I super appreciate the work they do for us, so I do want to validate that point you are making.:highfive:

I appreciate the interview, Bill!

I also learned a lot from Modwiz123...thank you!
Lots of love,
MM

Praxis
10th May 2017, 01:20
Bill it was a great interview and as always Daniel does a wonderful job( he is really such a great interviewer)

I would like more comments about David Wilcocks part in all of this from Bill's point of view. Why is DW going along with this story do you think Bill? Do you still have any sort of contact with DW? Also Michael Salla. What is your take on Mr. Salla diving into this just like DW is?

Finally, might I recommend maybe that you start a podcast? I enjoyed the interview but one thing I dont like about DJ videos they feel like they are produced with a time constraint in mind, generally about an hour. This leads to having to shorten explanations or over economizing words. One thing about the modern media is it is for people with short attention spans but to have an indepth conversation requires longer thought out statements. My favorite media is presentations and podcast as they tend to be just free form and un edited, at least not edited to remove the naturalness of language( think jump cuts after every sentence in modern youtube videos). Your brain and trains of thought would be far better suited to a format like the Joe Rogan Experience where you just have a huge chunk of time to tackle whatever the topic is. Dont be afraid to create a thing that cant be handled in one sitting. Books certainly arent made this way so why should other media?

TargeT
10th May 2017, 01:55
I also learned a lot from Modwiz123...thank you!
Lots of love,
MM

I too was inspired by Modwiz's contribution to the conversation, I think this conversation should continue... So I added a few random thoughts to his contribution.
8jTS5wDMNhY

Innocent Warrior
10th May 2017, 02:25
I too was inspired by Modwiz's contribution to the conversation, I think this conversation should continue... So I added a few random thoughts to his contribution.
8jTS5wDMNhY

Great message, TargeT.

Awesome to see this conversation taking off. Seeing ourselves as truth tellers and not just an audience goes a long way in directing our energy and power more effectively and efficiently, and, as you and Modwiz discussed, taking responsibility for where all that energy goes.

To quote Bill -

As researchers and 'whistleblowers' ourselves, we have a duty to tell our truth — as well.

We, too, are truthtellers. Not just messengers. It goes both ways.

p+52
10th May 2017, 02:53
No worries. Let me search this. This is counter to my initial Impression of the guy. Seemed very credible to me.

Innocent Warrior
10th May 2017, 11:10
More on this topic from Will Berlinghof HERE (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97623-As-I-See-It-Will-s-viewpoint-on-Fake-News-Bill-Ryan-Corey-Goode&p=1151877). :star:

UfonautRadio
10th May 2017, 15:42
Great interview Bill. You are bringing up the most important issues hurting the dwindling credibility of Ufology. I was hoping someone would finally have the courage to take on these guys.

Bill Ryan
10th May 2017, 15:52
Great interview Bill. You are bringing up the most important issues hurting the dwindling credibility of Ufology. I was hoping someone would finally have the courage to take on these guys.

Yes, thanks. I think it now kind of depends who else might pick up the mantle and continue to press the important points. It's also been a kind of call for others to come forward, as a few already have.

UfonautRadio
10th May 2017, 19:16
I sure have for months on my show http://www.psn-radio.com/mondays/ufonautradio/, but I didn't have any inside info like you. Also, I'm not sure many people listen lol...This is such an important case that differentiates credible Ufology from New Age, factual and tangible proof of claims.

Now I did see a video last night with responses to your claims from Goode. First, did you see it? Second, he is asking for things from you now. What is your response please.

JR

Bill Ryan
10th May 2017, 19:42
I sure have for months on my show http://www.psn-radio.com/mondays/ufonautradio/, but I didn't have any inside info like you. Also, I'm not sure many people listen lol...This is such an important case that differentiates credible Ufology from New Age, factual and tangible proof of claims.

Now I did see a video last night with responses to your claims from Goode. First, did you see it? Second, he is asking for things from you now. What is your response please.

JR

If it's the video I think you mean (please link), this was taken from Corey's responses to my original piece. (The one in my post #1, on the Truth abut Corey Goode thread here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1148567&viewfull=1#post1148567).) It was published several days before Daniel's interview. In that interview, I gave my response to that.

UfonautRadio
10th May 2017, 20:21
Ah sorry Bill. I do get confused with the timeline.

abmqa
10th May 2017, 22:28

Yes, thanks. I think it now kind of depends who else might pick up the mantle and continue to press the important points. It's also been a kind of call for others to come forward, as a few already have.

I guess with that said, I'll add my thoughts/theories of what I feel has been happening.

I'll start by addressing what I feel are key questions.

Who Are We?

We are all, at best, Second Class Citizens" Not that I would classify myself so highly.
For in a world where the"Secret Space Program" aka the "Breakaway Society" is a reality,
that place is certainly reserved for the likes of the Highly Wealthy and Super Famous.

The First Class citizens, the "Breakaway Society" those who have
left us behind, do need to concern themselves.

They have us exactly where they want. How they must laugh, as they casually observe
the chaos of their current PysOp and update their plans for their next move.

While most of us expend our precious energy to slave away our lives at jobs
we take in order to keep our water running and electricity flowing, our stomachs full.

As we live and die on planet earth. The Breakaway Society have used the fruits
of our energy to forge another society.

A society where technology and hidden knowledge has made the life that most
of us live obsolete.

This knowledge/secret technology eliminates electricity bills,
there are no worries over health care. Life Extension is an everyday reality.
They are free to use their energy to make leaps and bounds in knowledge.

Why did "They" leave us behind?

There can be any number of theories and reasons from: the inability to scale up
their current society to include approx. 7 billion people with the average life
expectancy of 71 years, to they just don't care.

What Do They Care About?

What they do care about is maintaining the Status Quo of secrecy pertaining to
the "Secret Space Program" and "Breakaway Society". In order to know what they
care about it is critical to know them.

Logic would dictate that the "Secret Space Program" is subordinate to the "Breakaway Society".
It's the "Breakaway Society" that is calling the shots. Us not knowing how the "Breakaway Society"
have organized themselves is a factor that clearly favors them.

While in the Air Force I was an ELINT Analyst, part of my training consisted of Electronic Warfare
theories and measures. One element of which is Electronic Counter-Measures/
Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECM/ECCM)

I have tried for practical purposes to categorize some these elements into my understanding of
what motivates the "Breakaway Society" to take action, ie what provokes them and
how it is we can learn from that.

A key to understanding the "Breakaway Society" is to examine the numerous and various PsyOps they
have employed during undoubtedly over 70 years of Information Warfare/Information Operations.

From before Roswell proceeding on to today the members of the "Breakaway Society" have endeavored
to maintain secrecy and when not able, then to confuse, disrupt or eliminate when necessary.

As a result of the alt-media's assertions of the existence of a "Secret Space Program" it is under
concentrated and continuous attack.

Some piece of the alt-media's assertions about the "Secret Space Program" is undoubtedly
real and true or else the obvious elements of Information Warfare /Information Operations
would not be occurring.

If we are to apply a classification scheme to the most basic strategies in
Information Warfare/Information Operations, they can be divided into four simple categories.

1) Denial of Information (DoI), ie concealment and camouflage, or stealth.

This is the normal level of defensive effort for all secret activities.
You and I do it everyday from passwords to pin numbers for bank accounts.
It's so normal as to go unquestioned. Example, a secret clearance required to work at NASA.

2) Deception and Mimicry (D&M), ie the insertion of intentionally misleading information.

This defensive action is more interesting as it and suggests a concern about some information
that has leaked or could be leaked. The intent of this action is to cause doubt and confusion about
information. This often shows itself in the MSM and in the Alt-media in different forms.
FakeNews etc.

3) Disruption & Destruction (D&D), ie the insertion of information which produces
a dysfunction inside the opponent's system; alternately the outright destruction of the system.

This can come in the form of cyber-attacks on equipment/resources or personal attacks on
key persons who may be whistle-blowers and/or their family members. This is usually done
to protect vital and highly secretive information. In this definition the term "system" can mean
a person or group of persons. Think of efforts to divide the Alt community as just one example.

4) Subversion (SUB), ie insertion of information which triggers a self destructive process
in the opponent's target system.

This is typically a continuous and insidious attack. I would dare say that the MSM is completely
subverted and many Alt-media outlets have people or information planted in them with the sole
purpose of subversion.

What can we do?

We must know ourselves, our abilities and limitations. This includes our knowledge base and available discernment tools, critical thinking, knowledge, intuition and research. Having a good balance of these skills with a healthy amount of skepticism can aid in recognizing the different elements of Information Warfare that are in place. This also enables us understand the framework from which we are being attacked by the "Breakaway Society".

Lastly, understand that we, Project Avalon members, are the public faces of the Alt-media.
It is us that the MSM often looks to criticize and debase. Therefore it is critical that we set examples of sensibility and decorum in our dealings with not only those against us, but as well as with each other.

norman
13th May 2017, 12:31
PART 2:
COSMIC BACKLASH! COREY'S STORIES #EPICFAIL - DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN

p0ct3YAqEtM

Published on 13 May 2017

More Revelations From Project Avalon's Bill Ryan Including Disturbing New Evidence!

Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan returns for part 2 of his in-depth interview with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt this week to discuss the details of his viral article, “The Truth About Corey Goode,” which attempts to explain the bizarre story of a man who claims to be a member of Secret Unacknowledged Special Access Programs inside the military that deal with space operations, but who has offered no actual evidence for his incredible assertions.

Mind Control Entertainment
Ryan explains in detail that the co-opting of genuine research into the Secret Space Program by Goode and others from legitimate UFO investigators and whistleblowers, like Dr. Joseph Farrell, Richard Dolan, Gary McKinnon, appears to be the combination of opportunist marketing gurus and low-level covert intelligence operators. He also describes a technology of mind control and consciousness hijacking revealed by whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan. Dr. Duncan gave disturbing information of a deep intelligence program that targets unstable, compromised individuals under personal and financial pressure to come forward with unverifiable information or sensationalist stories as a way to drag down UFO credibility and control the narrative around independent research that gets too close to the truth. Ryan explains that based his personal interactions with Goode and on information he gleamed by working with the testimony he gave when he first came forward publicly, that he has concluded that Goode is a prime example of this kind of insidious program that turns a human being into a manipulated puppet of a larger agenda.

Missing Trillions: Deflecting Legitimate Research
Is the marketing enterprise circus around Goode, that includes TV show appearances with host David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce), Blue Avian Comic Books and Glitzy Event Appearances, a coordinated effort to create a bogus UFO Celebrity in order to distract from genuine investigation into the missing trillions which more reliable sources say have been pumped into a Secret Space Program? Are all of these New Age Sci-Fi fantasies being presented as the truth, with no corroborating evidence in a concerted effort to discourage legitimate research?

CurEus
13th May 2017, 14:44
Bill mentioned something towards the end of the interview that I believe we suffer as near fatal design flaw. 52 minute area....

The human brain does not have a firewall.

From what I observe in almost every abduction account humans are paralyzed by the abilities of the abduction perpetrators. Our minds are read, manipulated, implanted with memories are we have our memories suppressed or blocked. They can force us to feel emotions like love, terror etc that are not our own.

Bill mentions that trained psychics can also dominate overwhelm our minds quite easily. I would equate that with the most aggressive and repugnant forms of assault imaginable. I find this whole notion infuriating.

RunningDeer
13th May 2017, 15:09
http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/write.gif I listed bunch of descriptors like: informative, professional, big picture, detailed, sensitivity towards parties, entertaining, and yous guys done good. But I decided to go with I didn’t want it to end and was tickled to discover there’s a Part 3.

Kudos to you, Bill and Daniel. http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/thumbs-2.gif

section9
13th May 2017, 16:18
I can't thank Bill Ryan and Daniel Liszt enough for this set of interviews.

I'm new here, but I'm reminded of Richard Dolan's admonition from his recent Australian lecture of how easy it would be to suborn the entire Alternative Research Community within about six months with a planted Narrative.

avid
13th May 2017, 16:21
The tact and diplomacy Bill utilises in all rationales is commendable, there is truly no animosity, just support for the truth.
Thank you for being a beacon of positivity Bill, and hopefully others will 'see the light', despite the mists of delusion. 👍

So looking forward to the next instalment, thanks Daniel :clapping:

norman
13th May 2017, 16:50
Bill mentioned something towards the end of the interview that I believe we suffer as near fatal design flaw. 52 minute area....

From what I observe in almost every abduction account humans are paralyzed by the abilities of the abduction perpetrators. Our minds are read, manipulated, implanted with memories are we have our memories suppressed or blocked. They can force us to feel emotions like love, terror etc that are not our own.

Bill mentions that trained psychics can also dominate overwhelm our minds quite easily. I would equate that with the most aggressive and repugnant forms of assault imaginable. I find this whole notion infuriating.

When the secret government got to thinking about the ET phenomenon, studying every case they could, they would have quickly realised at least two very important things. The first is the technology which would be very beneficial for them if they could reverse engineer it for themselves. The second is the very powerful 'ESP' type of phenomenon that people who have been in contact with ETs report, or at least their accounts of what happened to them would reveal.

There's that quoted phrase I can't remember who said "What do you know about ESP ?" Meaning, when you know about that, you'll understand what the ET phenomenon is.

Just as much as they would be falling over themselves trying to reverse engineer the technology, once they knew it was possible, they would be doing likewise with mind manipulation once they knew it was possible to do that, too. Their mind manipulation abilities might be every bit as strange and advanced as floating black triangles.

abmqa
13th May 2017, 17:44
I can't thank Bill Ryan and Daniel Liszt enough for this set of interviews.

I'm new here, but I'm reminded of Richard Dolan's admonition from his recent Australian lecture of how easy it would be to suborn the entire Alternative Research Community within about six months with a planted Narrative.

Yup, this is exactly what is going on. If Bill and all of PA were to co-opt to Corey's and David's obviously flawed Blue Avian narrative. Once it became exposed as a fraud, then the integrity of PA would be severely compromised. This fits under the Information warfare/Information Operations strategy that I detailed in this post here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97571-Bill-Ryan-Talks-to-Dark-Journalist&p=1152020&viewfull=1#post1152020

4) Subversion (SUB), ie insertion of information which triggers a self destructive process
in the opponent's target system.

This is typically a continuous and insidious attack. I would dare say that the MSM is completely
subverted and many Alt-media outlets have people or information planted in them with the sole
purpose of subversion.

Bill is fighting the "good fight" here in exposing this false narrative for what it is.

Chester
13th May 2017, 18:24

When the secret government got to thinking about the ET phenomenon, studying every case they could, they would have quickly realised at least two very important things. The first is the technology which would be very beneficial for them if they could reverse engineer it for themselves. The second is the very powerful 'ESP' type of phenomenon that people who have been in contact with ETs report, or at least their accounts of what happened to them would reveal.

There's that quoted phrase I can't remember who said "What do you know about ESP ?" Meaning, when you know about that, you'll understand what the ET phenomenon is.

Just as much as they would be falling over themselves trying to reverse engineer the technology, once they knew it was possible, they would be doing likewise with mind manipulation once they knew it was possible to do that, too. Their mind manipulation abilities might be every bit as strange and advanced as floating black triangles.

norman, IMO the point you make here is hugely important and IMO also, under appreciated when it comes to the whole "research community"...

meaning, I can understand the case for "grounded research" (like document research) but where are the "grounded investigations" as to the aspect of testimony where some elements of a story (and perhaps even most or all elements of someone's story) are wholly believed the one providing the testimony and yet, there are also cases where someone else who may also be at this same "place"... believing parts or perhaps most and even all of their story where, people are forced to chose "who is truthful" and thus then, that insinuates "who is not."

And so in this regard, even with Goode... who I personally know was and likely is intelligent enough to recognize his own, massive story changes during what I call his "grooming period" are demonstrations to himself that surely should have resulted in that self admitance of being dishonest and at least in part, consciously making stuff up... I honestly cannot discount that through the "mind doorway" there has been entry and influence (human developed mind hacking tech and/or 3D ET and/or other "D" ET mind influencing via ESP and the apperatus in the mind that ESP utilizes) which may cause him to "believe" just enough of what he has said and where he is able to "justify" enough of these story changes within the inner workings of his mind... and that all this could be possible for other "witnesses" too such that tow witnesses may be sharing "truthful" or at least "somewhat truthful" information where "the audience" feels like they must choose who to believe.

And if my speculation is true and the fact is that third party influence has indeed created this dynamic to at least some degree of impactful significance... we better open our minds to it but also, we may be faced with having to accept that it may be quite impossible to prove.

And so if this is the case... how do we deal with this? How do researchers deal with it? If we just go on the purely provable, we may also be missing the far more significant truth.

Again... just saying maybe.

I base everything I said above on my own personal experience and with multiple different individuals who I have been fortunate to meet since I became interested in the more hidden world and the possibilities beyond the MSM movie projection of reality.

abmqa
13th May 2017, 18:50

And so in this regard, even with Goode... who I personally know was and likely is intelligent enough to recognize his own, massive story changes during what I call his "grooming period" are demonstrations to himself that surely should have resulted in that self admitance of being dishonest and at least in part, consciously making stuff up... I honestly cannot discount that through the "mind doorway" there has been entry and influence (human developed mind hacking tech and/or 3D ET and/or other "D" ET mind influencing via ESP and the apperatus in the mind that ESP utilizes) which may cause him to "believe" just enough of what he has said and where he is able to "justify" enough of these story changes within the inner workings of his mind... and that all this could be possible for other "witnesses" too such that tow witnesses may be sharing "truthful" or at least "somewhat truthful" information where "the audience" feels like they must choose who to believe.
And if my speculation is true and the fact is that third party influence has indeed created this dynamic to at least some degree of impactful significance... we better open our minds to it but also, we may be faced with having to accept that it may be quite impossible to prove.Richard Dolan has related some of what you may be referring to in this very interesting podcast with Alexis Brookes, the entire podcast is worth a listen, however the ET ESP abilities are related to listeners at around the 5 minute mark.

JbVyST3W9s0

Later in this podcast he relates more stories of ET mind control.

norman
13th May 2017, 21:25
I'm trying to think which would have the most detrimental effect on the mass search for the truth.

1) Payed leakers, whistleblowers and commentators.

2) Leakers, whistle blowers and commentators who have become engaged in situations that require a constant stream of audience attention gathering, like internet radio shows, free or not and conferences.

Among commentators, there's a propensity to want or need to show that they are well abreast of the current "information" field. This has a huge tendency to make "information' circular in that it goes around and around so often that it becomes legend or even "the truth" and social wallpaper that a tribe can comfortably gather in to normalise what is otherwise a strange interest to have.

In the last two years or so, 'conferences' have become like Glastonbury festival. I've never been to one so I'm only observing from afar, but it's pretty hideous from what I can tell. Booking speakers is as silly as making sure Cold Play are on the main stage on Saturday night at 9pm etc.

In the case of Glastonbury festival, it's only a decade or two later that people look back and see how silly it all was.

I feel that an active effort is being made to fatten up the central hub of the truther scene so that it can be managed much like a music scene can. Rather than spending hard stolen black money to steer the crowd, they can have a system that generates it's own money, and lots of it for people who do the most to manage it.

Am I losing the plot here, or making some kind of sense ?

Innocent Warrior
14th May 2017, 00:23
The alternative/truth community has standards and, by definition, must uphold those standards if it is to continue to be respected and trusted as an alternative option for news, research, discussions and action.

Expect the community to be infiltrated and attempts for it to be steered in a way that benefits the infiltrators. Expect attempts at bastardising the truth movement and what it produces, that is essential for the survival of the current system of fear, control, injustice and ongoing suffering.

My suggestion, as a part of the solution, is to stop referring to imposters such as David Wilcock and Corey Goode as being a part of the alternative/truth community, they are mainstream posing as alternative and they are, by definition, not a part of the truth community.

Mike
14th May 2017, 01:01
Hi Norman, you used a term there that made an impression on me: "information field". They create an information field, a meme, and once crystallized in the minds of its participants, it's very intellectually limiting. over time, it's hard to see outside of it. It's how the seemingly outrageous eventually becomes the "new normal", I think.

Yeah, I think youre also on to something with keeping the money "in house". Not that they need it, but its a form of energy depletion...on top of all the other energy depleting tricks (some might say 'magic') we're already subjected to. Plus theyre just greedy bastards.

Chester
14th May 2017, 13:50
again, norman... in this post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97571-Bill-Ryan-Talks-to-Dark-Journalist&p=1152557&viewfull=1#post1152557) you are hitting on exactly what I have observed. I also have been saddened to see how all this has evolved... specifically with regards to one example where a known threat to the vulnerable has still been shamelessly promoted and, himself, exploited where there's been not a single word coming out from this individual or those who are supposedly "close" to this individual that he has sought the obvious necessary and needed counseling.

The moral bankruptcy here really, really harms the best interests of so many in this community and it is no mystery to me that in this particular case, a formerly respectable "researcher" (my opinion only) who is one of those that continues to defend and feature this guy has been pounding my e-mail inbox for donations.

section9
14th May 2017, 14:29
The alternative/truth community has standards and, by definition, must uphold those standards if it is to continue to be respected and trusted as an alternative option for news, research, discussions and action.

Expect the community to be infiltrated and attempts for it to be steered in a way that benefits the infiltrators. Expect attempts at bastardising the truth movement and what it produces, that is essential for the survival of the current system of fear, control, injustice and ongoing suffering.

My suggestion, as a part of the solution, is to stop referring to imposters such as David Wilcock and Corey Goode as being a part of the alternative/truth community, they are mainstream posing as alternative and they are, by definition, not a part of the truth community.

The trouble with David Wilcock, whom I have been dismissing as a carnival barker, is that Bill Ryan worked with him and Kerry Cassidy on the in-depth interview with Pete Peterson and, as you will recall from the conversation with Daniel Liszt, Wilcock himself has published some important works in alternative research. Wilcock's involvement with Goode is quite troubling.

I just am at a loss of what to think about Wilcock, unless he has succumbed to that "UFO disease" that Bill mentioned in Part I of his interview with DJ.

Ernie Nemeth
14th May 2017, 15:05
Wilcock is not himself. Maybe he is only tired but...I see the same odd energy around Noory, Braden, Howe and Meredith. Something is going on over at Gaia, I am convinced of it. I have no framework to put it in, though. Wilcock is the worst. He looks like he is possessed.

Innocent Warrior
14th May 2017, 15:23
The trouble with David Wilcock, whom I have been dismissing as a carnival barker, is that Bill Ryan worked with him and Kerry Cassidy on the in-depth interview with Pete Peterson and, as you will recall from the conversation with Daniel Liszt, Wilcock himself has published some important works in alternative research. Wilcock's involvement with Goode is quite troubling.

I just am at a loss of what to think about Wilcock, unless he has succumbed to that "UFO disease" that Bill mentioned in Part I of his interview with DJ.

Hi section9,

I had a bit of a look at Wilcock and his work early on when I began researching and there was nothing I saw that interested me at all, so I don't know Wilcock's work and it is of zero importance to me (I'm not surprised about his Goode/Avians circus). I understand what you're saying here but I'm coming from a different perspective. I look at all the genuine, high quality, truth seeking, highly interesting people (I'm referring mostly to the people of which are basically unknowns btw, like members of this forum, for example), and for the vast majority of them, their work isn't noted as of significant importance, yet Wilcock will never be half the person they are, not in my eyes. That's where I'm coming from.

Bill Ryan
14th May 2017, 18:22

Yes, I think this is exactly what's happened. His judgment is now way out of balance, affected/influenced by a much higher public profile now. It's the celebrity thing — a real ego trap, for anyone.

As Richard Dolan has said (very indirectly), here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=1146658&viewfull=1#post1146658): David Wilcock is not actually a researcher any more.

onawah
14th May 2017, 19:08
He was providing a good service for awhile earlier on with his connecting-the-dots kind of research and helping a lot of people to awaken, but being too good at that game seems to make for concerted attacks from the cabal, and an adoring audience is no protection from that, it would seem.

silverlight
14th May 2017, 20:19
I think I agree on what Bill Ryan said on Goode! Once it becomes a source of income, and the only way to rely on keeping paying the rent and there is no new information to give, except ( my words), a trip with Ayawhasca, it becomes a matter of survival once they get a contract that requires them to keep producing! I never liked he never flat out denied being the reincarnation of E. Cayce, or at least show some humility. It's too bad.

neutronstar
14th May 2017, 20:35

Yes, I think this is exactly what's happened. His judgment is now way out of balance, affected/influenced by a much higher public profile now. It's the celebrity thing — a real ego trap, for anyone.

As Richard Dolan has said (very indirectly), here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=1146658&viewfull=1#post1146658): David Wilcock is not actually a researcher any more.

So what is your view on Pete Peterson, Bill. David has said that Cory and Pete are telling him the same story. Early on I thought that Pete might be someone credible, but when I found out that he was one of David's sources, I began to question his credibility. It really wouldn't surprise me if he is a dis-info agent. In that 3 part interview you did with him, my impression of him was very narcissistic when it came to intelligence.

Bill Ryan
14th May 2017, 20:41
So what is your view on Pete Peterson, Bill.

Posted here last month.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?93650-Secret-Space-Program-Credibility&p=1143964&viewfull=1#post1143964

(Peterson and Corey Goode certainly are not 'telling the same story'.)

neutronstar
14th May 2017, 21:01

Posted here last month.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?93650-Secret-Space-Program-Credibility&p=1143964&viewfull=1#post1143964

Thanks, I didn't see that thread. If they aren't telling the same story then someone should tell that to David. That was his claim, and my fault for believing anything that comes out his mouth these days.

section9
15th May 2017, 01:48

Hi section9,

I had a bit of a look at Wilcock and his work early on when I began researching and there was nothing I saw that interested me at all, so I don't know Wilcock's work and it is of zero importance to me (I'm not surprised about his Goode/Avians circus). I understand what you're saying here but I'm coming from a different perspective. I look at all the genuine, high quality, truth seeking, highly interesting people (I'm referring mostly to the people of which are basically unknowns btw, like members of this forum, for example), and for the vast majority of them, their work isn't noted as of significant importance, yet Wilcock will never be half the person they are, not in my eyes. That's where I'm coming from.

Many thanks for this observation. I hadn't taken a look at DW's research, so I was going by what Bill had said in the interview with Daniel Liszt.

I must say that what reputation Wilcock did have in the Alternative Research community has been put at some risk, to say the least.

section9
15th May 2017, 01:56

Posted here last month.

BTW, I noticed that myself, as if Pete Peterson was being used as a "call to authority" by Wilcock. Not sure if it was with Peterson's consent, btw.

7alon
15th May 2017, 02:31
Okay, so what in the hell is going on? This is like an itch I can't scratch. There is something big going on behind the scenes, I just don't understand it. Are you trying to help us figure it out by ourselves Bill? Is this one of those situations we have to figure out because nobody can come out and say 'it'?

Haha sorry I had to say something. I have sensed something big for a while now, but it wasn't in the spotlight as much as it is now. Does anybody else get the feeling big news is approaching? :sherlock:

I'm considering a sabbatical and doing A LOT of reading. I think I'm gonna need it.

abmqa
15th May 2017, 03:09
Modwiz comments on part two of Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist. He does drift off subject a tad bit, however still worth a listen for the very interesting subjects he comments on. He continues to impress me.

C-jDtmNxwOU

RunningDeer
15th May 2017, 03:21
Modwiz comments on part two of Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist. He does drift off subject a tad bit, however still worth a listen for the very interesting subjects he comments on. He continues to impress me.

C-jDtmNxwOU

Thanks, abmqa. This is Sylvie Ivanovaa's 'Atlantis playlist #1-5 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuRcCMBujshjWZ-KNAHAWCx6)' mentioned @ 24:48 (https://youtu.be/C-jDtmNxwOU?t=24m48s) or a more extensive playlist here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu).

abmqa
15th May 2017, 03:38

C-jDtmNxwOU

Thanks, abmqa. This is Sylvie Ivanovaa's 'Atlantis playlist #1-5 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuRcCMBujshjWZ-KNAHAWCx6)' mentioned @ 24:48 (https://youtu.be/C-jDtmNxwOU?t=24m48s) or a more extensive playlist here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu).

Ahh, Yes!! Thank you very much for the links. I'm looking forward to viewing this!!

TargeT
15th May 2017, 12:47

I went through that material yesterday.. very fascinating.... I always knew history was "revisionist" touched... but not to the extent that she shows.

Mod has a bit more to say about the situation:

vwQy04pImp8

RunningDeer
15th May 2017, 15:18
Mod has a bit more to say about the situation:

vwQy04pImp8

Thanks, TargeT. I caught this earlier this morning and his other upload. Yes, I understand Modwiz’s point of view. A part of me feels that same in terms of me ease up on the brouhaha at least for myself. (i.e, The Blob (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUsyXQ8Wrs) video)

To the second point that Corey needs to take care of his family. Yes, I get that too. But I am more concerned for my family and the greater one that are waking to the next part of their journey. They’ve got a lot to catch up on. Humanity doesn’t have the luxury of endless rabbit holes, PsyOpers and their toys, nor the inorganic feeding frenzy.

I'm guessing this is the 20 minutes video Modwiz referenced.

@ 4:42 (https://youtu.be/xQ9sqTVpBt8?t=4m42s)

Interviewer: “You’re in the process of creating a media empire so you can share your message on a larger scale….” “How did you find the courage to actually commit to creating a business seeded in higher consciousness of all things?”

Corey Goode: “Well, interestingly enough it wasn’t even on my radar a year ago. I sort of pushed to start bringing the story, well the information of oneness, of raising your consciousness outside of this little esoteric community. Basically, to stop preaching to the choir. And to find ways to bring seeds to the consciousness of wider super consciousness.”

“…so if we can form basically a publishing company and a media company…”

Spiritual Biz Magazine: Corey Goode
xQ9sqTVpBt8

I went through that material yesterday.. very fascinating.... I always knew history was "revisionist" touched... but not to the extent that she shows.

I downloaded the first five of Sylvie Ivanovaa’s series yesterday. It’s on my to-do list today. I’m looking forward to watching them. http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/thumbs-2.gif

UfonautRadio
15th May 2017, 16:14
I don't see the point in bringing up a mystery video about CG when it probably doesn't exist. That looks bad to me. Any person with 2 cents can see that both these guys are charlatans. It's an insult to the field to allow them to speak anywhere. Shame on the radio community for not joining forces on this one.

UfonautRadio
15th May 2017, 16:41
This interview was embarrassing.

From Bill: which one?

UfonautRadio
15th May 2017, 17:03
The Spiritual Biz interview was the one I was talking about. I loved Bill's interview.

From Bill: :thumbsup:

Mike
16th May 2017, 05:32
I agree entirely with ya there Paula.

I like the Modwiz video. I enjoy his thoughtful takes. I've taken an interest in his other videos too, which are all quite good (except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

....but he's a little too lenient on Corey imho. The attitude there is a little too zen for me. There is room in my mind to accomodate some of what he's saying, but it feels slightly out of balance. I can appreciate this notion of Corey as product, and the buyers as marketplace..spending their attention and money how they see fit..but only up to a point. It's just not as simple as that. It's a rigged game. He has money and marketing machinery behind him, while authentic researchers like Dolan get drowned in his wake. Its not as simple as a Dad trying to.provide for his family; there are so many ramifications here...including compromising other peoples ability to provide for their families as well. And so so much more. It's a dangerous game corey is playing here..

TargeT
16th May 2017, 11:18
....but he's a little too lenient on Corey imho. The attitude there is a little too zen for me.

His goal in that is to try and bring the conversation "up one level" and talk about the community as a whole and how these types of things effect all of us & how we need to DO something about it (he talks a lot about our community self policing and having an "immune response" to things like Corey).

It may not have been the most coherent way to articulate that approach but I agree with that part of it (the personalities are far less important, the fact that we keep repeating this pattern is what should be focused on).

(except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

Hmm, he used to be a member here (DONK)... the audio was bad which makes it a bit hard to watch.. .but it was a good discussion imo.

Bill Ryan
16th May 2017, 12:21
I can appreciate this notion of Corey as product, and the buyers as marketplace..spending their attention and money how they see fit..but only up to a point. It's just not as simple as that. It's a rigged game. He has money and marketing machinery behind him, while authentic researchers like Dolan get drowned in his wake.

Exactly. The vendors are marketing defective products to the gullible.

And there's no guarantee, no money back, no free servicing.

That's manipulative, self-serving and unethical.

RunningDeer
16th May 2017, 14:19
I agree entirely with ya there Paula.

I like the Modwiz video. I enjoy his thoughtful takes. I've taken an interest in his other videos too, which are all quite good (except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

....but he's a little too lenient on Corey imho. The attitude there is a little too zen for me. There is room in my mind to accomodate some of what he's saying, but it feels slightly out of balance. I can appreciate this notion of Corey as product, and the buyers as marketplace..spending their attention and money how they see fit..but only up to a point. It's just not as simple as that. It's a rigged game. He has money and marketing machinery behind him, while authentic researchers like Dolan get drowned in his wake. Its not as simple as a Dad trying to.provide for his family; there are so many ramifications here...including compromising other peoples ability to provide for their families as well. And so so much more. It's a dangerous game corey is playing here..

I've taken an interest in his other videos too, which are all quite good (except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

I watched the whole thing. Yes, the dog was a major distraction. I dragged the screen down to cut him off. The video could’ve been cut by half if Donk/Phil let up on the same, old trash BR message.

Yes, absolutely. As you stated, it's a "dangerous game corey is playing here". Modwiz missed the mark on that aspect. It's wayyyy beyond CG taking care of his family.

Cardillac
16th May 2017, 15:06
what I still don't understand:

why is Bill Ryan's interview still not posted on Daniel Liszt's website?

Larry

TargeT
16th May 2017, 15:44

Larry

maybe because it's not done yet? or perhaps he's trying to drive more traffic to youtube?

onevoice
16th May 2017, 21:10
Hi Bill.

First of all, thank you very much for exposing Corey Goode. I found your interviews very informative and I appreciate your dedication to try to ensure that the public do not get derailed in the pursuit of the truth. I used to subscribe to GiaTV channel and for many months followed DW's wisdom teachings and the cosmic disclosure series. However, somewhere along the way, an internal flag went up in me, and I stopped subscribing to the GaiaTV and the aforementioned series. Since then I've been trying to view conversations about what other people in forums are saying about CG and DW to see if other people had objections about CG and DW. Going back many months, I've concluded that my initial hunch was right and that CG and DW is not to be trusted anymore.

As I was viewing many videos on the Youtube, I came across this video by Dr Steven Greer suggesting that the story that CG is telling should not be trusted. He is suggesting in the video that TPTB maybe providing scripts for CG to promote their goal to perhaps support an interstellar wars.

Some of his quotes about his concerns about what CG is doing:

"Disclosing this information gets hijacked and spun into this war of the worlds' independence day kind of scenario"

"there is enormous moral and ethical concern that is not being discussed properly and fully"

"I would rather stop everything I'm doing than to propel further disclosure if what it leads to is piggybacking onto disclosure this fearsome New World Order of interplanetary conflict and hatred. That is not what I've dedicated my life to so that's my big concern.."

2TrWUsnhjuo

Callista
17th May 2017, 01:02

Larry

Daniel usually only posts Part 1 of any interview on public view. Subsequent Parts are available on his member's section.

we-R-one
17th May 2017, 02:19
To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you? If you do not understand what makes a compelling case or how reincarnation works you will not understand why some make the claims they do. If I had to guess, 99% of the population couldn’t tell you what’s needed to make a compelling case because they’ve never thoroughly studied the topic and they don’t even know who they are…so how can they know if someone else’s case is compelling or not? There are millions of famous and well documented identities waiting to be discovered. I’m tired of people blowing off the possibility of some having a famous past life. What’s important is how they’ve come to the conclusion. The more ‘objectives’ one can provide the more compelling the case. One ‘objective’ to be considered is facial features, as researchers in the field have noticed similarities in bone structures from one incarnation to the next. This can be demonstrated by doing proper facial measurements or using Biometrics if one has the proper material to work with. David does seem to have facial similarities to Edgar Cayce as do some of his friends compared to those close to Cayce. So I’m not sure why his claim is ‘bizarre’? Also, the public must understand, you will have differences from one incarnation to the next and you won’t necessarily have the exact skill set you did in one incarnation compared to another. Famous past lives are difficult for the public to understand because they have a ‘vision’ as to what they expect the person to be like compared to who they were and it’s just not like that…..So you cannot use this as a ‘gauge’ to solely determine if someone has made a proper past life identification or not. If he hasn’t already, David would do himself a favor if he made his case public offering more details than just photos….maybe he has..I’m not sure. For being such a skilled researcher it shouldn’t be too hard for him to do. I’m politely stating that all 3 of you don’t do yourself justice on that issue as none of you are properly covering your stance so the insult looks unwarranted and the claim misunderstood.…just saying.

norman
17th May 2017, 02:20
PART 3 ( nearly ) [ actually, it's an update prior to part 3 ]

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM UPDATE! RYAN EXPOSES GOODE: THE FACTS!

yYYl12VXdUw
Published on 16 May 2017

A Special Dark Journalist Report
This informative update between the second and third installment of the groundbreaking Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt interview with Project Avalon's Bill Ryan, explains the massive Marketing/Entertainment/Intelligence Psyop that is attempting to divert serious research into the Secret Space Program. Gone is the serious inquiry into the Missing Trillions that have been covertly funneled into space infrastructure with a major transformation into a Milk Toast, New Age Benevolent Time Traveling ET fairytale.

Goode's Story Crumbles
Bill Ryan recently wrote a compelling article that called into question the story of Corey Goode, who claimed to be involved in a secret military program as a Time Traveling Astronaut. Goode also claimed benevolent Blue Avian aliens were using him to communicate with humanity.

Ryan had started his investigative career on Project Camelot and later founded Project Avalon and had interviewed many whistleblowers. When he spent time dealing with Corey Goode and his bizarre story, red flags were flashing everywhere. Goode had no evidence and his story was changing too much and becoming far more elaborate, Ryan had also received information that the entire spectacle may be part of a larger effort to discredit serious UFO and SSP research.

The Truth Stakes Are High
UFO research over the course of 75 years has always been a target of intelligence operations to discredit the notion advanced technology and off-world civilizations. This new push to take serious, meticulous research on a Secret Space Program being developed without the public's knowledge and have it be adapted as some false, discrediting narrative about Goode as an ET Messenger and member of a Space Alliance is too much for serious researchers to fathom.

Bill Ryan
17th May 2017, 02:36
To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you?

Personally, I agree. I do think David could well have been Cayce — and I'd suggest it's almost irrelevant to anything we're talking about in this broader issue.

RunningDeer
17th May 2017, 03:00
Part 3 on Friday...

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/Dark-Journalist/friday.jpg

Callista
17th May 2017, 03:05
To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you?

Personally, I agree. I do think David could well have been Cayce — and I'd suggest it's almost irrelevant to anything we're talking about in this broader issue.

Wynn Free first came out with the idea that David was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - I havent read into this fully, but Wynn seems to base a lot of his theory on physical appearances. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/wynn-free-how-david-wilcock-i-documented-david-as-edgar-cayces-reincarnation.html

syrwong
17th May 2017, 03:31
There is a simple partial solution to this phenomenon of talking fantasies without having to give a single proof.
1 Such whistleblowers should really produce something tangible of their qualificaton if not the experience. It is nensense to say because what they are involved is so secret that nothing whatsoever can be produced. No, there must be some indirect indication of their qualification or experience which they should know to give the investigators. The onus is on them.

2. They should be invited to a lie detector test which need not be very professional (Is the equipment expensive?). This should not be thought of as an insult because millions have been fooled by fasle whistleblowers. Though this test is not very reliable, it can serve as a simple initial screening.

3. I would suggest hynosis as a good augmentation to investigation, since it is hard to lie I think in the hypnotic state. It can also help to bring forth the memories and witnessed by the investigators in real time.

I think that spending hours and hours of talking to quite probalby trained shills is unproductive. Why not use these new methods?

(On watching part2 I see that both polygraph and regression tests have been discussed. Now the strategy is to verify at least one of the 3 before anything is rushed to the public)

Chester
17th May 2017, 03:38
Absolutely a lie detector test... and why I say this is because of the huge advances in doing these tests. There is now a (little known about) "eye test" that has a track record in the upper 90s.

Ahhh I see the new thread, please move - apologies.

we-R-one
17th May 2017, 04:00

Wynn Free first came out with the idea that David was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - I havent read into this fully, but Wynn seems to base a lot of his theory on physical appearances. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/wynn-free-how-david-wilcock-i-documented-david-as-edgar-cayces-reincarnation.html

Yes in the big scope of things it's really irrelevant. It was a jab I'm assuming written by Daniel on his opening statements to discredit David by suggesting he's 'bizarre' for making his claim, which I felt was unfair and in the spirit of doing good investigative research the comment should have never been brought up for reasons I've already suggested. Besides you already have plenty of viable and pertinent content to work with to make your point.

Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept.

The second half of my post above should be moved to the Watchdog thread as my comment answered a post that's no longer on this thread and has been moved over to that thread, thanks much.

From Bill: no problem. Done, here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97739-UFO-Watchdog&p=1153316&viewfull=1#post1153316) :thumbsup:

Callista
17th May 2017, 05:01
"Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept. "

Thank you we-R-one. One of the aspects of Will's work is facilitating the retrieval of 'past' or 'other' lives and integrating them into the present focus personality. We have literally hundreds of cases on our audio records and I would love to be able to publish them (anonymously and with clients' permission of course). The problem is, I dont have an extra day in my week!! There is much value in exploring these other lives and it is surprising how energies from other lives impact quite significantly on present life experiences.

PurpleLama
17th May 2017, 11:14
To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you? If you do not understand what makes a compelling case or how reincarnation works you will not understand why some make the claims they do. If I had to guess, 99% of the population couldn’t tell you what’s needed to make a compelling case because they’ve never thoroughly studied the topic and they don’t even know who they are…so how can they know if someone else’s case is compelling or not? There are millions of famous and well documented identities waiting to be discovered. I’m tired of people blowing off the possibility of some having a famous past life. What’s important is how they’ve come to the conclusion. The more ‘objectives’ one can provide the more compelling the case. One ‘objective’ to be considered is facial features, as researchers in the field have noticed similarities in bone structures from one incarnation to the next. This can be demonstrated by doing proper facial measurements or using Biometrics if one has the proper material to work with. David does seem to have facial similarities to Edgar Cayce as do some of his friends compared to those close to Cayce. So I’m not sure why his claim is ‘bizarre’? Also, the public must understand, you will have differences from one incarnation to the next and you won’t necessarily have the exact skill set you did in one incarnation compared to another. Famous past lives are difficult for the public to understand because they have a ‘vision’ as to what they expect the person to be like compared to who they were and it’s just not like that…..So you cannot use this as a ‘gauge’ to solely determine if someone has made a proper past life identification or not. If he hasn’t already, David would do himself a favor if he made his case public offering more details than just photos….maybe he has..I’m not sure. For being such a skilled researcher it shouldn’t be too hard for him to do. I’m politely stating that all 3 of you don’t do yourself justice on that issue as none of you are properly covering your stance so the insult looks unwarranted and the claim misunderstood.…just saying.

If you go into the Cayce readings, you find out that the incarnation before Cayce was a gambler and a womanizer, a figure who had too much love of those things which are pleasurable to the senses. It is been a while since I read the readings themselves that pertain to this previous incarnation, so I do recall he died alone on a raft but I can't recall the circumstances leading up to that. The point being, just because you are a holy man doesn't mean you were in your last life, or that you will be in your next. It is a mistake (self aggrandizement that the readings warn so much against) to place too much stock in one particular past/future life where you happened to be particularly good.

PurpleLama
17th May 2017, 13:24
Back on topic, in response to DJ's little tidbit released last night....

So if Infragard is a FBI snitch organization, how long was it known CG was involved and just how many of the members of PA were snitched upon?!

All these little tidbits that continue to emerge are so very interesting....

Innocent Warrior
17th May 2017, 13:39
Note that when Daniel mentioned Wilcock's claim of being the reincarnation of Cayce he noted Wilcock's weak basis for his claim and what that may indicate about his character. Daniel made a valid point IMO, not a jab or an attack, it was a reasonable and relevant comment.

thunder24
17th May 2017, 13:50
.…just saying.

If you go into the Cayce readings,.

side note for what its worth...

If I remember correcctly it was Cayce's great grandson i met one night a couple years ago in North East Tennessee... I was sitting at the bar chatting with a lady and he sat down, made a comment and so i engaged in discussion...
When his last name, Cayce, came up I asked if he was related to Edgar... He said yes and told me he was his great grand son... i asked If the family thought David Wilcock was Edgar... He said some of the family does some doesn't and that he believes wilcock is the reincarnation of his Great grandfather..

Bill Ryan
17th May 2017, 13:59
So if Infragard is a FBI snitch organization, how long was it known CG was involved and just how many of the members of PA were snitched upon?!

Corey told me about Infragard personally (by Skype text chat) on 10 October 2014, two months before he left the forum. I informed the moderators, of course, but I don't think the forum got to hear about it until just recently when I made my major post laying out all the history in detail. How Corey used Infragard is for anyone to guess.

The post recording the conversation (copied in full) is here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1150058&highlight=infragard#post1150058

Mark (Star Mariner)
17th May 2017, 16:16
Perhaps David Wilcock was Edgar Cayce in a former life, I don't know - he may very well be, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If there is an issue for me it is that he made the claim at all, the claim that he identifies himself with the soul of a famous mystic. Why would he do so, if not to lend some gravitas to his present image? This 'pronouncement' is perhaps what I interpret as bizarre, rather than any association he may actually have with Cayce. This is not a criticism per se, more of an observation.

I am quite sure that if Running Deer, for instance, was Cleopatra and absolutely believed it and knew it, or Bill was Odysseus and it was likewise a dead cert, they or anyone at all of high integrity would not publically say so. Or I very much doubt it. I would not say who I thought I was either. Extreme examples aside, it simply comes down to discretion. Otherwise, what it all amounts to is self-flattery and a kind of self-promotion. I think it is the action of someone not of the greatest modesty, that's all. But like I said, just an observation...

Innocent Warrior
17th May 2017, 18:34
To clarify - I don't care who Wilcock says he was in a previous life, my point is that I don't agree that Daniel's comment was a jab at Wilcock.

LEGOWehrmacht
17th May 2017, 19:53
My main question now - as we have addressed the subject of Corey G and Wilcock - is, is Steven Greer a Pied Piper for The Company...(?) Is Mr. Greer a full paid agent of the plan to deceive the general public?
Or have people made up their minds on this already..?

As CG & DW are largely responsible for "The AntArctica Situation" does this mean we can classify that as bunk too..?? idk

Regards,

we-R-one
17th May 2017, 19:57
"Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept. "

Thank you we-R-one. One of the aspects of Will's work is facilitating the retrieval of 'past' or 'other' lives and integrating them into the present focus personality. We have literally hundreds of cases on our audio records and I would love to be able to publish them (anonymously and with clients' permission of course). The problem is, I dont have an extra day in my week!! There is much value in exploring these other lives and it is surprising how energies from other lives impact quite significantly on present life experiences.

I hear ya Callista, it is very time consuming and it needs to be done correctly. And yes to your second point, most don’t understand the value, because they haven’t had the experience of exploring their cases to understand the significance. Plato wasn’t kidding when he touted the well known maxim ‘Know Thyself’ and neither was Apollo. Learning and understanding past lives is a significant component of ‘Knowing Thyself’.

“The Greeks attributed much of their wisdom to Egyptian sources. There are two parts of the ancient Luxor Temple, the External Temple, where the beginners were allowed to enter and the Internal Temple where a person was only allowed to enter after proven worthy and ready to acquire more knowledge and insights. One of the proverbs of the External Temple is "The body is the house of God." That is why it is said: "Man, know thyself".[4] In the Internal Temple, one of the many proverbs is "Man, know thyself, and you are going to know the gods".
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

For those doubting the significance, consider these remarks from a professor, Andrew Scholtz at Bingham University:
“Maybe, though, the effort to know oneself is self-indulgent, narcissistic. Or may-
be not. Paradoxically, self-knowledge cannot be gained but through others; it is a
crucially social form of knowledge. So, for instance, in Plato, by gazing into the
eyes of your lover, you gaze into a window of the self. “I” turns out, then, to be just another word for “we.”
The document in its entirety can be seen here: https://www.binghamton.edu/cnes/docs/gnothi_sauton.pdf

Note that when Daniel mentioned Wilcock's claim of being the reincarnation of Cayce he noted Wilcock's weak basis for his claim and what that may indicate about his character. Daniel made a valid point IMO, not a jab or an attack, it was a reasonable and relevant comment.

A valid point based on what? What evidence did Daniel provide to enforce his statement? And that is my point, which is why I asked if either Daniel or Bill had the opportunity or access to David’s entire case in which an opinion is being based so I could see how they had come to that conclusion. This is part of the discernment process. His point is weak as there’s nothing to substantiate his negative comment. In the same token, if David publicly shares his identity and he wants people to believe him, he should share his case in its entirety and educate people why his case might be compelling which is why I said …’if he doesn’t want his claim misunderstood’. When you study reincarnation cases over and over again patterns emerge. The more ‘objectives’ one can find the better. And if the people around you start matching in the same manner to identities from the same time period of your identity, it’s even more compelling. Below is what was written I’m assuming by Daniel under the Part 2 audio:
"...David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce)"-from Part 2 post #47

How can the claim be bizarre if you’ve never had access to his entire case? This isn’t good investigative journalism, imo.

Perhaps David Wilcock was Edgar Cayce in a former life, I don't know - he may very well be, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If there is an issue for me it is that he made the claim at all, the claim that he identifies himself with the soul of a famous mystic. Why would he do so, if not to lend some gravitas to his present image? This 'pronouncement' is perhaps what I interpret as bizarre, rather than any association he may actually have with Cayce. This is not a criticism per se, more of an observation.

I am quite sure that if Running Deer, for instance, was Cleopatra and absolutely believed it and knew it, or Bill was Odysseus and it was likewise a dead cert, they or anyone at all of high integrity would not publically say so. Or I very much doubt it. I would not say who I thought I was either. Extreme examples aside, it simply comes down to discretion. Otherwise, what it all amounts to is self-flattery and a kind of self-promotion. I think it is the action of someone not of the greatest modesty, that's all. But like I said, just an observation...

LMAo….don’t choke on your words as Bill has shared one of his past lives on this forum including pictures and I personally don’t think anything less of him for doing so or anyone else who chooses to do so for that matter as I can clearly see the value. My opinion is based on studying a variety of cases involving past life regressions, NDE's and past lives. It’s quite the fascinating topic in more ways than most can even imagine as they have yet to explore the many rabbit holes of discoveries and where it will take you. And though you are welcome to your opinion, it makes no sense to me as I have been down this trail many times before and I’m still not done, which is why my viewpoint will be different than most. If you only knew half the stuff I’ve been able to piece together in regards to the bigger picture you would better understand the value, but this thread is not the proper place. I think the ‘self flattery’ and ‘self promotion’ is a false/negative stigmatism sadly passed around in the same token as a false meme, robbing individuals of comfortably exploring their roots for fear of what others might think. The less you ‘Know Thyself’ the more in the dark you will be as you have no idea what you’re missing because you don’t even know you don’t know and that is exactly why you become a candidate for passing false memes around.

I’m glad some aren’t of your belief and have had the courage to come forward famous or not with their stories including David and I think it’s improper to pronounce his claim as ‘bizarre’ if one doesn’t have his entire case in front of them to make a proper evaluation. Especially coming from a journalistic/researcher point of view. How would we even know about reincarnation if individuals didn’t come forward? How could we study the phenomenon?

Is this kid ‘self promoting’ because he remembers his famous past life as baseball player Lou Gehrig?
http://people.com/books/meet-the-boy-who-believes-he-was-lou-gehrig-in-a-past-life-his-mom-is-convinced-too/

Or how about this one? Is this ‘self flattery’?
WWII pilot James Huston Jr.
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-reincarnation-james-leininger-carol-bowman

‘Know Thyself’ is key and part of the human experience which is what many of these individuals are sharing and those who understand will excel in ways beyond the scope of imagination compared to those who follow the programmed memes. I don’t speak to be condescending, I speak from experience and knowledge gained through the process of exploring my own cases. Many of us are surpassing the confinements of 3D thinking and glorification. We see beyond the mindset/false memes and press forward knowing we are on the path of discoveries transcending one's imagination. Who are you, what's your story...as your story is 'our' story.

In my eyes, in your innocence of not knowing you don’t know, you will never be more beautiful than you are today and that is what self exploration has taught me, as in getting to ‘know me’ I see ‘we’.- 5/17/2017 ELizabeth Marie(EL from the E.T. race The ELohim) aka Mary Queen of Scots aka Queen Jayarajadevi Angkor Thom 12th Century aka Mrs. Terentius HELena Neo aka Saint Mary HELena Salome(aunt and cousin to Jesus), aka Greek goddess Artemis (sister to Apollo).

I've answered questions the best I can and likely created questions you weren't planning on, to do anymore takes me and you outside the main purpose of this thread. For those who embrace the 'self flattery' meme, keep in mind, it's not about who I was...it's about what it implies.

Innocent Warrior
17th May 2017, 20:45

A valid point based on what? What evidence did Daniel provide to enforce his statement? And that is my point, which is why I asked if either Daniel or Bill had the opportunity or access to David’s entire case in which an opinion is being based so I could see how they had come to that conclusion. This is part of the discernment process. His point is weak as there’s nothing to substantiate his negative comment. In the same token, if David publicly shares his identity and he wants people to believe him, he should share his case in its entirety and educate people why his case might be compelling which is why I said …’if he doesn’t want his claim misunderstood’. When you study reincarnation cases over and over again patterns emerge. The more ‘objectives’ one can find the better. And if the people around you start matching in the same manner to identities from the same time period of your identity, it’s even more compelling. Below is what was written I’m assuming by Daniel under the Part 2 audio:
"...David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce)"-from Part 2 post #47

How can the claim be bizarre if you’ve never had access to his entire case? This isn’t good investigative journalism, imo.

In case this needs to be clarified, my most recent post (#103) was in response to reading my own post and seeing it could be misunderstood as being in agreement with Daniel’s point itself.

Daniel said that Wilcock’s claims were based on appearance, which inferred the basis of his claim is weak and then Daniel suggested that may be a reflection of Wilcock’s ego, I’m paraphrasing but they were the elements of his point. Daniel's opinion is that that's bizarre. I saw it as fair to note that Daniel provided a reason for his opinion and that I don’t take that as a jab, this is apparently where our opinions differ. If Daniel had only mentioned Wilcock’s claim and his opinion, without any reasoning, then I’d be agreeing with you, I don’t agree that was his intent and the above is my reasoning. I don’t recall Daniel presenting his observation as evidence, if you can point out where he did, I’ll happily stand corrected.

P.S. I see it would have been better to have just expanded on my initial post but saw others had posted on the same topic and wanted to clear up my own position after those posts. Apologies for any offence taken.

AutumnW
17th May 2017, 20:49
Nice interview. Very informative!

Mark (Star Mariner)
18th May 2017, 13:55
LMAo….don’t choke on your words as Bill has shared one of his past lives on this forum including pictures and I personally don’t think anything less of him for doing so or anyone else who chooses to do so for that matter as I can clearly see the value.

For what it's worth, I also clearly see the value in exploring and declaring past life identities. However, the example you cite of Bill which yes, he discussed openly, is entirely different, as this knowledge he gleaned from dreams, memories, and actual hypnotic regression which laid out the whole story. And he's not attempting to profit from it.

You can laugh your ass off all you like, I am merely expressing my misgivings over Wilcock and his integrity *and I am not alone* because he is making a living, or least augmenting a living, based on Corey Goode, who is making his living, or at least augmenting this living, on a LIE. That's what this thread and this whole saga is all about! You can't have missed it. Wilcock and everything he is now saying must be called into question.

You may not like the label self-flattery and self-promotion, but how about self-deception? He may not knowingly be doing it (although he should by now!) but Wilcock is deceiving himself big time by falling in with this flim-flam man. And as a result he is deceiving others.

I have strayed off topic, but as a last word on Wilcock/Cayce - as far as I'm aware, and I'm more than happy to be corrected, Wilcock's claim to have been Cayce has been less than thoroughly researched, as you in your capacity would surely appreciate. His theory is based on bone structure and facial similarity only. Is that accurate? The theory of genetic carry-overs is interesting, but for me it is not enough. I would need more data, more evidence, more verification - hypnotic, psychic, or otherwise. With so little to go on, is it any wonder that his claim has aroused a certain amount of scepticism?

My opinion is based on studying a variety of cases involving past life regressions, NDE's and past lives. It’s quite the fascinating topic in more ways than most can even imagine as they have yet to explore the many rabbit holes of discoveries and where it will take you.

I have been in many rabbit holes, of that you can rest assured. I assume that so have you, and in at least one you encountered past life imprints. Akashic 'imprinting (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57196-I-dont-think-there-is-reincarnation.&p=652031&highlight=imprinting#post652031)' is a fascinating and very illuminating aspect, which perfectly describes and explains the many puzzles and mysteries of reincarnation. It is yet another facet in the subject of past life phenomena to at least bear in mind. I suspect there are more, potentially many more angles, that we couldn't even begin to understand.

Bill Ryan
18th May 2017, 14:13
:focus: — please.

I'd say the Wilcock-Cayce issue is of marginal relevance here. (I think he may have been Cayce, but it barely matters. It's who we all are now that counts. :) )

The focus I'm most interested in myself, and I would argue is much more important for us all (and which I'll be pursuing further, if I can) covers these questions:

Why is this problem apparently increasing?
Are there any lessons from the history of the subject?
What is the role of monetization of websites and YouTube?
What's the level of interference from the agencies?
Can any standards be applied/ encouraged? Who has responsibility to do that?
Why does the audience seem so gullible? Has anything changed over the years?
Are people increasingly relying on their personal communications technology to think for them?
Do people read much any more? What's the attention span of most people these days?
Is this all part of a bigger wave of change, that may not be a good thing?

Ewan
18th May 2017, 15:26
The focus I'm most interested in myself, and I would argue is much more important for us all (and which I'll be pursuing further, if I can) covers these questions:

Are people increasingly relying on their personal communications technology to think for them?
Do people read much any more? What's the attention span of most people these days?

I changed the order of the list to bold four questions as the most obvious interlinked ones to my way of thinking. Ultimately they may all prove to be interlinked but the first ones I can offer answers to - as I'm qute sure we all can.

Fame and money are among the simplest of corrupting devices. If you fall prey to them I suggest your commitment to truth was but a shallow little puddle sitting in the desert sun.
-

Our education systems have continually been refined to where we have reached the point that the system is producing corporate nuts and bolts that only know how to behave and have little capacity for reason.
-

Yes. Educated in the system above the majority have been schooled to accept information and not question it. Add to that, commitment requires effort and continuing commitment requires dedication.
-

:TLDR:

http://i.imgur.com/7jGz7cm.gif

There are actually people who happily display their ignorance like this.

norman
18th May 2017, 15:41
Written text is a well time proven medium of record keeping but reading it expertly is only a fraction of total mental acuity in the real world.

I've no way of really knowing this, but my general working assumption is that the big players in this world do very little actual reading, for themselves. They command resources which include expert readers and rely on them as components of a team.

A person's attention span can't really be assessed purely on how well they stick at reading or any other single component in a field of concern. A person's determination to keep on top of a field and keep processing it productively and progressively will necessitate an agility that shreds any concept of expert speciality but that of being the best amalgamator or tactical dominator only fully realised by success in a dynamic here and now. This, I contend, is the ultimate test of a person's attention span.

As for the truthseeker agenda, there are many specialist experts working away in offices throughout the building but I can't see anyone in the 'oval office' answering the phone with "hello, you are through to the boss". This point might seem silly or trivial but it's quite probably not. Truth seeking people, in general, are hungry for joined up thinking and are very susceptible to being 'organised' by any long-chain-polymer Tom Dick or Harry that comes along with a schema that bypasses further isolated and shunned life burning graft.

For me, at this time, the principle of "trust but verify" is no longer a safe way to operate in this field. The dynamics are very fast moving and we don't, as dedicated truthseekers, have the luxury of the time to function like that any more. What we replace it with would make a good discussion, but we don't have long to do that either.

My insticts are telling me the only disclosure on offer is a fictional one designed by machines and driven by humans. How trendy is that ? It should sell well, as long as the radio in it is good :)

Mark (Star Mariner)
19th May 2017, 14:21

Good answers Ewan. In hoping to add something more constructive to this thread, I will take a stab at a couple of these other questions here, which are of high importance I feel.

Yes. And this is the frightening part. The whole contactee circus of the 1950s is a lesson to be looked at. It could also serve as a prediction of what may one day happen with the Goode affair. Because look what eventually happened to the contactees, and all their followers. They ended up in the dustbin of history (or garbage can if you're on the other side of the pond). You had UFO disease back then as well. You could also call it 'limelight syndrome' It's the same effect. Think of Menger's or Adamski's "Space Brothers". Adamski was a big celebrity once. He even did a world tour, meeting the pope and everything! Even though part of the story he had been telling (selling) may have been partly true, or based on a true encounter initially, it was artificially expanded to further his publicity and to make money, perhaps even to make a movement. But after a while it fell apart. Lies always do. And when people realised they'd been had, in one fell swoop they dismissed the whole phenomenon.

Followers of the contactees turned 180 degrees away from the subject matter. Because once bitten, twice shy. Anything even remotely ET related in the future was thus dismissed as crazy, or a scam. This could be what is happening. This could be what 'they' want to happen here, now in the 21st century.

Unlike Adamski for example, who I do believe experienced something genuine at the very beginning, it is most likely that certain agencies are pulling all the strings with Goode. They control him, he controls Wilcock, and together they control the information flowing across the airwaves.

Agencies are brokers of information. Information is power. But disinformation is even greater power. So they control all the disinformation (with some truth cunningly mixed in - that is where disinfo is at its most potent).

This is all a scam I feel - what we are talking about here in this thread. And they, the agencies, are most likely at the head of this scam. The disinfo acts as a tool to steer true believers and established investigators into false avenues of research (this is Dolan's theory and I think it's spot on).

Most likely the agencies are solely responsible for the rise of the 'sphere alliance' material, and they will be responsible for its eventual collapse. The desired upshot of this, greater than simply muddying the waters initially, will be damage done to the alt community. Entry-level listeners and viewers, armchair Ancient Aliens fans etc, will leave in droves. The entire thing comes crashing down - real witnesses and whistleblowers with it. Eventually, evidence and theories of the very real Secret Space Program (in the 'alt-stream' as opposed to the mainstream) will at best be undermined, at worst discredited utterly.

norman
19th May 2017, 15:43

Unlike Adamski for example, who I do believe experienced something genuine at the very beginning, it is most likely that certain agencies are pulling all the strings with Goode. They control him, he controls Wilcock, and together they control the information flowing across the airwaves.

Agencies are brokers of information. Information is power. But disinformation is even greater power. So they control all the disinformation (with some truth cunningly mixed in - that is where disinfo is at its most potent).

This is all a scam I feel - what we are talking about here in this thread. And they, the agencies, are most likely at the head of this scam. The disinfo acts as a tool to steer true believers and established investigators into false avenues of research (this is Dolan's theory and I think it's spot on).

Most likely the agencies are solely responsible for the rise of the 'sphere alliance' material, and they will be responsible for its eventual collapse. The desired upshot of this, greater than simply muddying the waters initially, will be damage done to the alt community. Entry-level listeners and viewers, armchair Ancient Aliens fans etc, will leave in droves. The entire thing comes crashing down - real witnesses and whistleblowers with it. Eventually, evidence and theories of the very real Secret Space Program (in the 'alt-stream' as opposed to the mainstream) will at best be undermined, at worst discredited utterly.

Try this scenario on for size.

Suppose the sphere beings eventually turn out to be tricksters, in the agencies plan, that is. All in one shock drama they go from Corey's dream team of good guys to Tom Delonge's horrifically bad guys. A patsie like Corey is easily expendable when that time comes.

Honestly, I'm bracing myself for a very clever multi strand global head fk, whichever way this goes. It could be the shock drama or it could be the Phoenix that rises from the ashes of the liberal political disaster and greases the skids all the way to the New World Religion.

Knowing the behaviour of the crooks running this, my guess is that they themselves haven't even decided which yet. It's dynamic and seat of the pants stuff that they are getting ever so good at these days with their computer modelling assets and all.

UfonautRadio
19th May 2017, 16:42
Bill,

You may find last night's show entertaining. I spoke about CG and CITD. Also give you a shout out!

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/sets/ufonaut-radio

Mark (Star Mariner)
19th May 2017, 17:05

Suppose the sphere beings eventually turn out to be tricksters, in the agencies plan, that is. All in one shock drama they go from Corey's dream team of good guys to Tom Delonge's horrifically bad guys. A patsie like Corey is easily expendable when that time comes.

That is one potential scenario, but only if these sphere beings were real in the first place. Surely we can see by now that the source of information claiming their reality is highly unreliable.

norman
19th May 2017, 17:08

That is one potential scenario, but only if these sphere beings were real in the first place. Surely we can see by now that the source of information claiming their reality is highly unreliable.

They don't have to be any more real than jet fuel demolitions. 99% of it will be in people's heads and on the TV.

Mark (Star Mariner)
19th May 2017, 17:13
They don't have to be any more real than jet fuel demolitions. 99% of it will be in people's heads and on the TV.

Ah gotcha, I see what you're saying now, a kind of double bluff. Yeh sure, I can see it. I certainly wouldn't put it past them! God knows, if there are this many gullible people out there falling for the first hoax, they'd fall for the second - the hoax within the hoax.

norman
19th May 2017, 17:22

Ah gotcha, I see what you're saying now, a kind of double bluff. Yeh sure, I can see it. I certainly wouldn't put it past them! God knows, if there are this many gullible people out there falling for the first hoax, they'd fall for the second - the hoax within the hoax.

And another thing, while I'm blowing smoke.

What's the most distinctive thing about Antarctica, compared to anywhere else on earth?

It's exremely hard for the public to get phone footage of anything that they tell us is going on there.

norman
21st May 2017, 02:15
PART 3

SECRET SPACE PSYOPS: CELEBRITY WHISTLEBLOWERS! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN

hp0yEEtDmjA
Published on 20 May 2017
Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Most Important Interview of The Series!

In this fascinating and wide ranging conclusion to the 3 part interview series by Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt of Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan, they continue to peer through and untangle the tangled web of mind control entertainment memes that are being developed by Corey Goode and David Wilcock around the topic of the Secret Space Program.

The cartoonish narratives and unvetted claims of blue avian aliens selecting Goode to be a time traveling astronaut have strained even the open minded UFO research community and the latest developments of Goode’s tale being launched as a comic book appears to sacrifice the final shred of investigative value to a case that has called into question the rationale and integrity of the New Age media production company Gaia TV.

The Celebrity Whistleblower Problem

In the course of 70 years of research into UFOs and over a decade of research into the Secret Space Program many retired Military personnel, Astronauts, and covert operators have come forward and shaped a legacy of whistleblowers that have risked tremendous repercussions to bring us the truth that the Government and the Media have kept behind a wall of total secrecy. In the case of UK hacker Gary McKinnon, he risked decades in prison to leak information concerning the fact that the United States had developed an Off-World Officer fleet with no public awareness of the program.

Recently, we’ve seen a disturbing number of individuals with no credentials, no evidence and no verifiable paper trail come forward for their 15 minutes of fame and claim to be involved as key members of this covert program. The problem is with nothing to back up their story and the additional claims they make of being messengers of elaborate galactic beings, the entire trend seems almost engineered to discredit legitimate research into the missing trillions gone from the federal budget. It is theorized by research experts like Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts and Oxford Scholar Joseph Farrell that the missing money is being pumped into a secret space infrastructure that has no public accountability. That verifiable line of inquiry is often drowned out by the celebrity whistleblowers and their predictions of imminent ET Disclosure and the ascension of humanity through the intervention of a Space Alliance.

Psyop or Sellout?

Ryan’s article ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that set the stage for this informative series of interviews basically asks the question: are we looking at a psyop being perpetrated by intelligence groups to take the attention away from legitimate UFO research and replace it with story lines that won’t hold up to scrutiny and celebrity whistleblowers that will eventually be discredited and discarded by the unscrupulous entertainment companies that seek to profit from the confusion around the entire Secret Space Program topic.

RunningDeer
21st May 2017, 04:30
http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/Dark-Journalist/Daniel-dance2.gif

Ol' Roy
21st May 2017, 06:10
Hi Paula, Going to have to elevate you to celebrity status with your mention on Dark Journalist! You have always been up there for me and many others! We all appreciate your hard work! And will enjoy your future input! Take care!

Mike
21st May 2017, 06:58
Hi Paula, Going to have to elevate you to celebrity status with your mention on Dark Journalist! You have always been up there for me and many others! We all appreciate your hard work! And will enjoy your future input! Take care!

Hey how cool was that!:) a very, very well deserved acknowledgement there for Paula. So pleased to hear that!

And Calista too! Very well deserved! :thumbsup:

....it was an excellent interview Bill. The best of the bunch in my opinion. Well done!

Foxie Loxie
21st May 2017, 16:08
As Ewan stated, Paula IS Diamond!!! :heart: We are SO blessed to have her on board here! :clapping:

Jake
21st May 2017, 16:09
Im not quite done listening to part three.. I had to pause because im giggling about the analogy of it being a "100 person, 3 legged race."... I have no idea how many legs that is, but the analogy is well taken.. This time in our field Does feel awkward. Spot on!!

In a sense, we have gotten what we have been working so hard for, and that is for folks to wake up to this information in masses.. Well, they don't all have the 'backstories' ( so to speak) and they go straight to sensational headlines and celebrities... As this conversation ripples throughout the alt/research communities, I believe that it will (ultimately/eventually) serve to reinforce the hard work being done by serious researchers...

Comic books and T.V. shows and souvineer shops,,,, why??
"A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME"...
That doesn't cut it..

Anyways,, I'm back to ranting...

Awesome analogy... 😀😀
Jake

Chester
21st May 2017, 16:16
In Video 2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ct3YAqEtM) around the 48ish minute mark, Bill covers the mind hacking tech possibilities (and references Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations). Bill specifically mentions what I call, "psychic mind influencing techniques" (Bill cites Dr. Duncan's term - "brain entrainment").

Bill points out this quote from Dr. Duncan emphasizing its importance - "The mind has no firewall."

Anyone who listens to this ten or so minute stretch of the interview, if they allow themselves to absorb the implications of what Bill calls "at least a possibility" and where Daniel Liszt then says (at the 56:40) "Well, since we know they have the technology, and it probably goes even a lot more deeper than that..." and then he throttles back a little and says, "If they have the technology (clearly alluding to the extension of what Dr. Duncan has spoken about to what Bill has speculated about - what I would call informed speculation and even suggest is expert speculation) -

Liszt asks - "Do you think this is what's happening in the case of Goode?"

Bill - "Absolutely I do. [pause], I think it is possible. I think it is likely. I think it could well be a mixture of factors... ego, a desire for status, money, encouragement from David Wilcock..."

"Let's be completely candid about this... I'll say it as simply as I can. Corey's getting paid, he's getting a lot of kudos and attention from this, David is as well, he has his own payoffs from this..."

"So there can be encouragement, there could be compliance, there could be reasons why he's inventing things and there could be, as well... any kind of remote coercion or influence to cause Corey to believe at least some of the things that he's saying as we were saying earlier a whistleblower who believes what they are saying is all the more valuable and credible because of that. And it may be a mixture of all of that and I'm really not able to say... but I think all of those things are in the melting pot for consideration. But it is absolutely not as it appears."

OK - I can very much be open minded to all the possibilities that the above segment of the interview suggests. In fact, I have been.

And so here's where all this can get tricky - can someone like myself then state on this forum (or state anywhere else publicly)? -

In fact I have considered for a long time how this same thing may have gone on with myself.

What then now happens for someone like myself who has pretty compelling rational reasons to consider this may be possible?

Note also, I am bipolar and have dealt with serious addiction issues. It has been years now since I was involved with any substance use and absolute abstinence always seems to ensure I never experience issues related to the bipolar condition.... but still.

And note that when young, I had serious issues regarding honesty and personal integrity. I still struggle with the personal integrity aspect yet nothing like when I was young. When I was young I took risks I would never take today.

There is certainly the hint of narcissism and some megalomania in my personality, again, more so when I was young.

So why am I exposing myself even more blatantly than many of the folks around here already know about me?

Because of this one very important question that I qualify to ask -

What do I (or someone like me) do about it? This, to me, is the question folks need to ask and it doesn't just need to be asked by someone like me who is both 1.) as I described above, but 2.) (and perhaps in large part because of the above) "a vulnerable" to these stories, story tellers, "psuedo researchers" like Wilcock, refined media delivery systems who seem more intent on profits and market share than integrity, band wagon jumper oners like Jimmy Church (and I like him as he is the kind of guy I know I would have a blast hanging out with)...

What can the individual do?

What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

To this last question... can anything be done?

Callista
21st May 2017, 16:37
:clapping:
Dear Sam thank you for being you.
I look at the experiences of life and can see that eventually most of us come to at least one or two existential crises at some point, which cause us to think about our purpose. And hopefully that crisis can lead us on to a richer path. It seems that the question of "what can one do?" points to the fact that we can try and represent the truth as we see it and then it is up to each individual to walk their path. We cannot live another person's life, but we can take full responsibility for our own.

We are all still learning - I was in a space where I was so incensed with Randy's video that I made a few rash statements. (I removed my comments about the demonic noise). That video has taken up 3 days of my time and its all my fault for allowing it to. But in the end I learned a lot about myself so it was all good. I still believe what I said but I certainly have had some flak about it. I was really down in the dumps this morning with negative feedback coming from unexpected places, but then this afternoon I listened to Daniel's latest vid with Bill and I was so surprised to hear him thank me - it made my day and blew away the clouds.

BMJ
21st May 2017, 17:49

What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

Hi Sam,
Being bi-polar you already know the drill eating, sleeping taking your meds religiously and keeping good company.

I think we all can be influenced by this technology and no one is an acception, but having said that speaking to someone you trust on major decisions to get a sound second opinion, or several, will assist in drawing a better conclusion.

In relation to daily decisions for example do I have sushi or a burger for lunch or do I take a left or a right at the intersection, being mindful of the decisions you make. I mean actively making a decision instead of simply acting on a thought.

As a side note, I think also alot of gangstalkers may in fact be innocent bystanders whom have been influenced by this technology to react a certain way in the presence of a targeted individual.

On topic I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media I think this topic was a along time coming and very much needed.

Chester
21st May 2017, 18:36
Hi Sam,
Being bi-polar you already know the drill eating, sleeping taking your meds religiously keeping good company.

Temporarily off topic but I feel it is important that folks are aware of my specific situation as I am an active member here on PA -

Note that I take no meds... they tried me on lithium when I was in my twenties and it had no effect and so I have not taken any meds related to this condition (or any other condition by the way) since the 1980s while I was in my twenties.

Each person is different than others and in my case and as you did point out, I need to eat well and I definitely need to make sure I get consistent sleep (I do best near 8 hours a night), but what is unique to my case, I never don't become probomatically manic and I must emphasize also that I never experience entering psychosis unless I engage in long term, large dosage usage of high quality marijuana. Strangley when I do this I eventually enter into a psychosis. Also, note, each time I started using marijuana, I ended up experiencing psychosis. What I am saying here is that I cannot use marijuana at all, ever, as I instantly become addicted where I will use as described above until I go psychotic... the last time I lasted 16 months before the onset of psychosis.

Why I felt compelled to share these details is that my case is rare where all I need to do is stay off all drugs and alcohol (all because the others always open the door for me to again use marijuana), eat well each day and get good sleep each and every night. This routine has been approved by multiple reputable psychiatrists... Sam

I think we all can be influenced by this technology and no one is an acception, but having said that speaking to someone you trust on major decisions to get a sound second opinion, or several, will assist in drawing a better conclusion.

In relation to daily decisions for example do I have sushi or a burger for lunch or do I take a left or a right at the intersection, being mindful of the decisions you make. I mean actively making a decision instead of simply acting on a thought.

As a side note, I think also alot of gangstalkers may in fact be innocent bystanders whom have been influenced by this technology to react a certain way in the presence of a targeted inidividual.

On topic I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media I think this topic was a along time coming and very much needed.

Thanks for these responses and I hope folks will add more. The one thing you brought up (paraphrased) 'being in the proximity of a targeted individual' suggests so many things where I just have to say to myself... "All sorts of influences abound and yet the bottom line (at least for me) is that I am ultimately responsible for my words (written and spoken) and all my actions (deeds) and regardless of whatever outside influences may have been at play, no one is going to give me a pass if I say that "aliens" or "black op advanced tech" or "demons" pushed me to do something...

And so if what I am pointing out here is valid... that ultimately I am going to be the one held accountable for my words and deeds, perhaps I must become ever more vigilant in making sure each and every word I speak or write and each and every action I take... that I am willing to accept responsibility for.

And this then touches on "thoughts" and there's an important reason I am bringing this up. I have experienced more than once feeling imposed upon by the idea that if my thoughts are "bad" then I must be bad. That if I have an unclean, unpure, angry, reactive type of thought... thoughts where I might wish ill of someone, then I must be bad and unless I am able to stop having those thoughts, I am forever condemned to being bad.

And so I have thought a great deal about all that in light of the possibility (in fact what sounds like a high probability) that my thoughts could be remotely influenced, directly influenced and where I am the specific target. And what I concluded awhile back (just after reading Dr. Duncan's Project: Soul Catcher (https://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087) is that I should not feel guilty about the thoughts I have. Instead, consider these thoughts and then decide which thoughts I then consciously decide to own. And this has been my solution.

And I still fail in deciding which thoughts to own, in words I speak and write and in my actions... but I fail far, far less than I have in my past and I believe that my sincere effort to do what I just stated makes a big difference in how I have become better at all this. And the best part of all is that I take full responsibility for my words and actions.

And I think to myself that the being I knew for a brief while... but knew well enough to know exists inside the current outside version of Corey Goode would experience the most wonderful relief if he would just come clean, stop the charade, expose Wilcock and Gaia for what they are and oddly enough... if he did, he would actually be, for the first real time "saving" the rest of us where I would rather reword this to say... sparing the rest of us, especially the vulnerable from chasing pipe dreams and false hope.

BMJ
21st May 2017, 18:44
It's OK to have any thought you might have Sam no matter how intrusive.

It's the action you take in relation to that thought that defines whom you are, and not the act of having that thought.

Jake
21st May 2017, 18:48
It's OK to have any thought you might have Sam no matter how intrusive.

It's the action you take in relation to that thought that defines whom you are and not the act of having that thought.

Bravo!!! Personal responsibility,, actions, decisions,, That's what defines us... indeed! Sovereignty, to our core,, THAT is the minds firewall...

Jake...

Bill Ryan
21st May 2017, 18:49
On topic, I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media. I think this topic was a long time coming and very much needed.

Thanks, folks — I did my best here. But I have a feeling this wave of voices being heard may just be beginning: I do think there'll be more now.

Clear Light
21st May 2017, 18:54
If I may say "Good stuff Bill and Daniel" !!! :highfive:

Now, have you seen the film "Shutter Island", you know where DiCaprio (as Teddy) has a completely "made up" world (story) he is using to cover over (mask) his own emotionally troubling memories ? In which the people who are attempting to help him get a handle on his situation, allow him to play it all out and then finally confront him with the "glaring holes" in his Narrative as a means to puncture his manufactured illusory "Dream World" to put him in touch with what's just "beneath the surface" right ?

Well, perhaps from a certain angle, it could be said that those of us who are questioning the veracity of Corey's story are like the characters in Shutter Island trying to help Teddy eh ? ;)

Bill Ryan
21st May 2017, 19:01
In which the people who are attempting to help him get a handle on his situation, allow him to play it all out and then finally confront him with the "glaring holes" in his Narrative as a means to puncture his manufactured illusory "Dream World" to put him in touch with what's just "beneath the surface" right ?

In summer 2010, I had a 1:1 45 minute conversation with Andy Basiago, over a friendly lunch, about his story.

I pointed out, painstakingly, and with some kindness, how his claims made no sense, and how his story had changed since I first spoke to him three years earlier. I spelled out all the reasons why he might have been interfered with, without him even being aware of it.

He listened very carefully. But it was as if he was in a brain fog. He just couldn't understand what I was saying.

norman
21st May 2017, 19:43
Although I was already aware that Dr Salla had told Bill he was "already committed", I was re ignited by hearing it again in the part 3 edit. That single point warrants repetition over and over until everybody is aware of it.

A PhD who can make that statement about something so objectively fragile, boggles my mind, and it should boggle everyone's. At what point does someone's academic credentials flip from white to black, and why would they ?

ktlight
21st May 2017, 20:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reoo-XEO1s8
"Published on 21 May 2017 by Modwiz125
Gio is back with us and re-energized, as you will see. First 12 minutes have a thumbnail and then the video comes on. Bill Ryan is a central focus of discussion. It is civil, loving and coming from a place of integrity. That is not to say it is absent of critique but, it all centers around the good of our community and Bill's important place in it."

Hello Mods, I didn't know where else to post this. I do know the conversation generated from Bill's discussion with Dark Journalist.

Innocent Warrior
22nd May 2017, 00:01
"I have to say that this interview blew me away—not only due to the content, but the exceptional care in how it was presented. The integrity was profound, and I came away feeling like it was the best interview I’ve experienced in years. Kudos, Daniel and Bill. You couldn’t have done a better job." ~ BP (Author on blog - Starship Earth: The Big Picture)

Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Part 2 of 3: Cosmic Backlash! & an Op-Ed [video] (May 13, 2017)

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/keep-calm-and-face-the-truth-257x300.jpg

It’s one thing for veterans in the independent news community to argue amongst themselves and accept the task for responsible vetting of intel, but at a time when so many new travelers are shunning the mass media propaganda machine and trudging through the vault of information on the Internet about topics such as extraterrestrials and the secret space program, I believe it’s important to offer assistance.

Bill Ryan provides a generally accepted framework and yardstick for measuring the validity and value of information in Part One of this interview.

Without an awareness and rudimentary understanding of the standard operating procedures in government programs such as mind control, one might believe everything they hear, and as a result, experience exasperating confusion—and possibly even fear. To ignore the vast potential for human manipulation is to sabotage one’s own research.

It is not easy to navigate the mine field of purposeful disinformation even for the well-informed, so we urge caution in the examination of everything one may encounter in their travels within the World Wide Web of confusion.

See source (http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/tag/bill-ryan/) to read full article.

araucaria
22nd May 2017, 08:25
Im not quite done listening to part three.. I had to pause because im giggling about the analogy of it being a "100 person, 3 legged race."... I have no idea how many legs that is, but the analogy is well taken.. This time in our field Does feel awkward. Spot on!!

You have 98 with two half-legs (total 98 legs) plus two outliers with 1 ½ legs (total 3 legs) making a grand total of 101. So ‘three-legged racing 101’ involves developing three types of skills. You develop more outliers, or relatively independent individuals with greater mobility: since it is only an analogy, you can do this. And at the same time you develop greater interdependence whereby although both legs are tied, you learn to walk almost normally through extra coordination with others. And thirdly, given that the more capable practitioners are just as likely to bring down others as the less capable, you need overall coordination in order to move forward all together at a given pace. This is why it is better to take things slowly, and build up the competence of the weaker elements first. Leadership from the front is more of a hindrance that a help, which is why things like even bona fide presidential elections are mostly a waste of time.

The whole notion of the cosmic Brexit we call a breakaway civilization is in contradiction with this strategy: one small group has built up a head of steam and the rest are falling like skittles because they are racing ahead. The inevitable outcome is that we all fall together. When Bill says (I don’t recall his exact phrase) that the elite allows a certain level of whistleblower activity because it is buying time, I see it as buying time while it severs the 101-legged humanity into two separate units. Unfortunately for the elite, this selfsame whistleblower/truth-seeking activity is the very thing that makes this task more difficult, since it tends towards greater cohesion (we are all in this together). Hence the need to cause a diversion to send these forces off on a wild goose chase.

The thing to remember is that even if the minority succeeds in breaking away, the 101-legged race continues and the depleted majority will move forward with greater cohesion. If they do break away, having stolen so much, we nonetheless wish them well for the difficult times ahead, extra difficult because they haven’t grasped the basic mechanism of what we are doing here, and further breakaways will follow. Meanwhile those who have learnt to stick together will progress more slowly but more surely, and eventually much faster and farther.

That is the choice to be made by all and, right here, the admirable manner in which Sam Hunter reaches out to Corey Goode is a very fine example of how this process of helping each other make this choice is playing out. If this stuff is going viral, that means that Sam and Corey, together – and they are by no means alone – are helping this process along for a great many others too. There are no hard feelings if anyone makes a different choice: that is what we mean by freedom to choose. We take a vote and carry on wherever the outcome takes us.

Foxie Loxie
22nd May 2017, 11:34
Whew! Since I only became "aware" a couple years ago, I have been playing "catch up" to try & understand everything! :idea: First, Sam, I do have an empathy for your entire situation as my own Mother was bi-polar & I realize what a difficult arena it is to have to live within. Thank you for posting the pictures of your ladies! We can only live one day at a time & I agree that conscious decision making is a big part in how things play out for us.

The Glorious Wonder of it all is that each of us is, indeed, a Sovereign Being! :bigsmile: Who knew?!! In my observations it seems that we as humans feel most secure when dealing from a "committed" position. Each person seems to operate within a constructed Belief System & then expends much energy in defending said Belief System. It is much more difficult to remain "free" & operate from one's own sovereignty. I feel I am just a Beginner; but am SO thankful for all I have been able to learn here on Avalon! :clapping:

Thanks, Bill, for trying to help realign this Movement of Discovery that you & Kerry had a big part in launching! It was a Special Time Period & you played your parts well! It IS up to each individual to protect his or her own sovereignty; to guard against being used by others & to come to one's own decisions. It is good we can relate to each other in an accepting manner here on Avalon. I think David Adair is a good example of one who was able to remain true to his own Self in spite of the odds that were stacked against him. It is very encouraging to hear his story. I do believe his documentary is to come out soon.

May each of us treasure this community we have become a part of & be grateful to those who help it continue to operate! :grouphug:

RunningDeer
22nd May 2017, 12:44

You have 98 with two half-legs (total 98 legs) plus two outliers with 1 ½ legs (total 3 legs) making a grand total of 101. So ‘three-legged racing 101’ involves developing three types of skills. You develop more outliers, or relatively independent individuals with greater mobility: since it is only an analogy, you can do this. And at the same time you develop greater interdependence whereby although both legs are tied, you learn to walk almost normally through extra coordination with others. And thirdly, given that the more capable practitioners are just as likely to bring down others as the less capable, you need overall coordination in order to move forward all together at a given pace. This is why it is better to take things slowly, and build up the competence of the weaker elements first. Leadership from the front is more of a hindrance that a help, which is why things like even bona fide presidential elections are mostly a waste of time.
I participated in an outward bound experience. The first bonding task was to capture a poor squealing piglet. Rather than a three legged race, there were ten of us. I was on an end, which meant I had to help close the ranks to contain him. The squirmy, agile little guy outsmarted the ten of us time after time. Adding to the chaos were nine other teams vying for first place with their piglets.

Initially, the competitive members were gung-ho and while others were compliant with the haphazard to and fro. Fortunately, we were a quick study. Communication and cooperation was the only way. The self-appointed leaders quickly learned that everyone’s in-put and way of completing the task was needed.

Note: That was in the early 90’s. The organizers explained the piglets aren’t harmed. But today, I’d have to say the emotional distress was harmful. In my world, they aren't used.

Bill Ryan
22nd May 2017, 12:47
Published on 20 May 2017

The Most Important Interview of The Series! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0yEEtDmjA)

Well, I've just listened to Part 3, 24 hours after it was published. :)

I do actually recommend it. It's the best of the three, for sure. And yes, it's the most important. :thumbsup:

The original recording was one very long conversation, with one or two short supplements later added in: but Daniel edited it all to be a kind of progression.

For those interested in the big picture summary, and who might not even be interested in (or may be overdosed on!) Corey Goode, Part 3 is a standalone piece I do have to say I'm really quite pleased with.

:star:

gord
22nd May 2017, 16:35
This thread is enormously important, difficult to keep up with, and difficult to stay on topic because so very many other equally important topics relate to it.

Sam, I will repeat what Callista said above (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97571-Bill-Ryan-Talks-to-Dark-Journalist&p=1154332&viewfull=1#post1154332):

Dear Sam thank you for being you.

I'm very reluctant to say much of anything anywhere, relating in part to what I said here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89792-With-everything-else-being-tracked-can-emails-also-be&p=1057945&viewfull=1#post1057945), as well as other places and yet you have ever-so-slightly inspired me to say something here.

I don't know which of Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations are referred to here, but I have watched the two Bases Lectures Miles Johnston recorded in August of 2015 repeatedly. They are excellent, but I get the distinct impression that he revealed a little too much at some point, was warned about it, and then in these two lectures is in many ways seemingly saying about manipulating people in this way that it's real, it's here, too bad, get over it.

Which brings me to your two questions at the end: What can the individual do?

And: What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

I don't know how to answer the second question, but the first raises these two question for me.

If such technology exists, how would anyone prove it's being used in this way?

If it exists, it would be reasonable to guess that it's associated with credentialed people who are utterly untouchable and unaccountable for it. What can the individual do about that?

And a third question: if it exists and is knowingly being used in ways that anyone with the slightest hint of a conscience would consider unethical, what would anyone do about that?

I'm off topic and leaning towards soapboxing, so back to topic.

In Video 2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ct3YAqEtM) around the 48ish minute mark, Bill covers the mind hacking tech possibilities (and references Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations). Bill specifically mentions what I call, "psychic mind influencing techniques" (Bill cites Dr. Duncan's term - "brain entrainment").

Bill points out this quote from Dr. Duncan emphasizing its importance - "The mind has no firewall."

Anyone who listens to this ten or so minute stretch of the interview, if they allow themselves to absorb the implications of what Bill calls "at least a possibility" and where Daniel Liszt then says (at the 56:40) "Well, since we know they have the technology, and it probably goes even a lot more deeper than that..." and then he throttles back a little and says, "If they have the technology (clearly alluding to the extension of what Dr. Duncan has spoken about to what Bill has speculated about - what I would call informed speculation and even suggest is expert speculation) -

Liszt asks - "Do you think this is what's happening in the case of Goode?"

Bill - "Absolutely I do. [pause], I think it is possible. I think it is likely. I think it could well be a mixture of factors... ego, a desire for status, money, encouragement from David Wilcock..."

"Let's be completely candid about this... I'll say it as simply as I can. Corey's getting paid, he's getting a lot of kudos and attention from this, David is as well, he has his own payoffs from this..."

"So there can be encouragement, there could be compliance, there could be reasons why he's inventing things and there could be, as well... any kind of remote coercion or influence to cause Corey to believe at least some of the things that he's saying as we were saying earlier a whistleblower who believes what they are saying is all the more valuable and credible because of that. And it may be a mixture of all of that and I'm really not able to say... but I think all of those things are in the melting pot for consideration. But it is absolutely not as it appears."

OK - I can very much be open minded to all the possibilities that the above segment of the interview suggests. In fact, I have been.

And so here's where all this can get tricky - can someone like myself then state on this forum (or state anywhere else publicly)? -

In fact I have considered for a long time how this same thing may have gone on with myself.

What then now happens for someone like myself who has pretty compelling rational reasons to consider this may be possible?

Note also, I am bipolar and have dealt with serious addiction issues. It has been years now since I was involved with any substance use and absolute abstinence always seems to ensure I never experience issues related to the bipolar condition.... but still.

And note that when young, I had serious issues regarding honesty and personal integrity. I still struggle with the personal integrity aspect yet nothing like when I was young. When I was young I took risks I would never take today.

There is certainly the hint of narcissism and some megalomania in my personality, again, more so when I was young.

So why am I exposing myself even more blatantly than many of the folks around here already know about me?

Because of this one very important question that I qualify to ask -

What do I (or someone like me) do about it? This, to me, is the question folks need to ask and it doesn't just need to be asked by someone like me who is both 1.) as I described above, but 2.) (and perhaps in large part because of the above) "a vulnerable" to these stories, story tellers, "psuedo researchers" like Wilcock, refined media delivery systems who seem more intent on profits and market share than integrity, band wagon jumper oners like Jimmy Church (and I like him as he is the kind of guy I know I would have a blast hanging out with)...

Doug88
22nd May 2017, 19:03
As someone new to the forum, I would like to expand upon something Bill talked about - Disinformation and Discernment. There is a way to get the answers you need with a little practice. Dr. David Hawkins, (Power vs Force - now deceased) used kinesiology. I learned kinesiology many years ago but tend to discount muscle testing using the arm or fingers. The body is affected by too many environmental factors. Part of the reason I suspect that environmental issues (ie fluorescent lights, wifi etc) and products such as as cell phones are promoted is to disrupt body polarity and keep the mass population in state of confusion, fear and panic. Learning a simple cross-crawl exercise -
promoted by Brain Gym can bring the body into proper polarity. Here is my variation of that exercise. While standing; two minutes of bringing your left knee up and tapping it with the palm of your right hand (minor chackra), then bringing the right knee up and tapping it with the palm of the left hand; will tend to bring the body and brain into polarity. Do it first thing in the morning on rising or whenever you feel disoriented or anxious. There are EFT solutions for those who may be handicapped that are more complicated and involve rubbing the solar plexus in a clockwise direction with your left hand while either tapping or rubbing above the upper and lower lip (end points of Conception vessel and Governing vessel meridians) with the first and index finger of your right hand while simultaneously rolling your eyes and humming Happy Birthday Song. Although complicated, it gets you out of your head, balances brain hemispheres and allows polarity to correct. Being in proper polarity is essential to get correct answers.

Dowsing or the use of a pendulum can be helpful. But as someone who has taught Spiritual Dowsing, I have found that most people can not quiet the mind long enough to let their Higher Self come through. Consequently, the ego operates the pendulum and you get the answers that you want and not what you need. (Rolling Stones) Please keep in mind that everything has consciousness. Neither do most people have the ability to visualize. If you can neither quiet the mind nor visualize confusion becomes an accepted reference point.

What I have found that works really well is the Body Pendulum or Sway Test. After ensuring that the body is in correct polarity; simply stand in a comfortable upright position with the mind relaxed not thinking about anything, your hands and arms in a relaxed position and knees very slightly bent and say, "Show Me Yes." It doesn't have to be said out loud. Wait and see what happens. Now ask, "Show me No," and wait and see what happens. I usually suggest that the first time this is tried that the subject has their heels back against a wall because the response can be surprising. Most people when they ask to be shown Yes, the body moves forward with the fulrum being the ankles and when asking to be shown No the body moves backward. Other people sway from side to side. Whatever works for you. With practice this can be done anywhere at anytime and the movement is subtle. They might even be talking to you and you want to know if what they are saying is truthful. You simply ask a positively formulated question or statement in the mind and wait the response. Let's suppose your buying a used car, you might ask if this vehicle (and identify it as best you can) is mechanically sound? Everything has consciousness. You are simply connecting with it through a Higher Self but these abilities have been reasoned and conditioned out of us.

Concerning books: Dr. David Hawkins was an interesting fellow who came up with the Scale of Human Consciousness for his Phd thesis that is outlined initially in the Book Power versus Force. However, it is my view that Hawkins was right about some things and wrong about others. When he created his Scale of Human Consciousness,(do internet search) he arbitrarily made it from 0-1,000 with Christ, Buddha and Krishna representing 1,000. Nevertheless, when he did so, he limited his experience because there is subtantial consciousness beyond 1000. With some practice with the Body Pendulum you can determine the Level of Consciousness of any Author or book. for example. if LOC of 500 in Hawkins Scale represents someone who is in a predominant state of Love and their book registers a similar state via questions from the Body Pendulum, it might be worth reading. This is Discernment. In which case you stop wasting your time on matters that are unimportant and of a low level of consciousness. Simply by using this method, you will become more discerning and you will place Higher Criteria of Level of Consciousness in whose opinions you may or may not accept. This will take you to Higher Levels of Mind Expansion and save you $1,000's along the way. It seems to me that we are going through a transition, a mutation and part of that mutation is no longer a case of right versus wrong or "It's My Way or The Highway," but seeing the elements of Truth no matter how misguided in all things.

BTW - if ever confronted by a Whistle Blower or ET, you might use this method. You might ask what is Corey Goode's Level of Consciousness? Also, The Body Pendulum can only be used in the present moment, so it can't be used to predict the future or win the Lottery. There are too many variables all of which are determined by your responses to Life Experience in any given moment and by how much you have managed to unblock your Shadow Side and all the blockages to Love.

Bill Ryan
25th May 2017, 10:23
From Joseph Farrell, to Daniel Liszt and myself:

~~~

Hey Daniel (and, Bill):

I really want to thank both of you for doing the interview on the alternative community and "whistleblowers" like Corey Goode (and I'm really hoping Daniel will forward this to you Bill, because I've long ago lost your email address, unfortunately).

You have both touched on some epistemological issues, and also, patterns in the alternative community that have bothered me for a very long time, lack of footnoting, and the "mirroring" of researchers' interests (a kind of tactic, which my friend Walter Bosley also recently fell victim to).

I tend to think you're both correct here, that in part this is due to the extraordinarily low academic culture of the USSA (I would call it quackademic culture) that people simply don't know the old academic traditions of citations and why they evolved, and in part that it is due to a infiltration attempt of "whistleblowers" to obfuscate data and drown out the research with noise.

I'm very grateful to you both for taking the time to record these interviews, because what you're both saying needed to be said.

All the best,

Joseph Farrell

DebJoy
26th May 2017, 15:16
Truly enjoyed all three parts of the interviews. Great job Bill!

RunningDeer
26th May 2017, 16:42
Truly enjoyed all three parts of the interviews. Great job Bill!

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/reading.gif Hi DebJoy.

You may be interested in the latest thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97897-Dark-Journalist-A-Six-Part-Series-on-The-New-Age-Deep-State&p=1155278&viewfull=1#post1155278)

BMJ
27th May 2017, 08:38
I tend to think you're both correct here, that in part this is due to the extraordinarily low academic culture of the USSA (I would call it quackademic culture) that people simply don't know the old academic traditions of citations and why they evolved, and in part that it is due to a infiltration attempt of "whistleblowers" to obfuscate data and drown out the research with noise.

Writing

Now that you've done your research and gathered all the information you need, it's time to write a response to the assignment question.

Here you'll find help with writing some of the most common assignment types. You can also find general writing help for things like structure, grammar, tone and vocabulary, as well as using sources.

Link: https://westernsydney.edu.au/studysmart/home/assignment_help/writing

Praxis
29th May 2017, 01:37
I have had something Bill said on my mind alot recently about M. Salla.
He said that he relayed his information about Goode and the response was that he "was committed".

What does this mean. I Highly respect mr. Salla as he has done some excellent work, both books and the Exopoltics Journal. Specifically, he has excellent research on Kennedy and the SSP, which does exist for sure(which is part of the reason Goode resonates with so many because 90% true 10% false idea). The National Security Action Memorandum from Nov 12 and other related documents which can be verified along with other things ( like did you know that Charles Cabell, #3 in CIA until fired after the BAy of Pigs, was also involved in Project Grudge was also Air Force before CIA? Whose brother was also the mayor of Dallas TX in 1963?)

Why is Salla so obviously tainting himself? Either he can confirm beyond a reasonable doubt for himself( what kind of proof would do this for such a seasoned researcher?) or he is making himself less of a threat to the Deep State by accepting and promoting soiled Goodes. I would like to hear opinions as to why he would do this to himself.

norman
29th May 2017, 04:53
I would like to hear opinions as to why he would do this to himself.

Catherine Austin Fitts claims that the deep state has control files on people. I believe that is true, why not. Only Salla knows why he is "committed", and them, of course.

Callista
29th May 2017, 09:09
Interesting info from Alfred Webre https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webre/posts/10158722754190524

Here is the transcript:

SPLIT IN THE EXOPOLITICS COMMUNITY - There is also another more fundamental split, between the Satanists and the Light Workers, which commenters seem in denial of in their facile projections. This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, just prior to the Oct 2016 keynote address I gave at the Warsaw Truth conference, remotely for safety. On May 4, 2017 I learned that another Warsaw Truth presenter now has brain cancer, all from the same Polish arconic Satanic circles that have taken over GAIA TV, CONTACT IN THE DESERT, & now ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE.
These Polish arconic satanic forces acting through JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connectiins that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017. The two Exopolitics FLIM FLAM PRESENTERS AT GAIA TV presented by the Satanisr connected owner are reportedly presenting under FALSE NAMES! Corey Goode is a False name. David Wil-cock is a False stage name. These are FLIM FLAM artists.
I was the keynote speaker at the 100th anniversary of Edgar Cayce's birth in St John the Divine Cathedral in New York based on my 1974 book THE AGE OF CATACLYSM about the Cayce Prophecies and my meetings with Cayce's grandson, Charles Thomas Cayce. You can download the book for free at www.exopolitics.com. David Wilcock [AKA Eric L.] was denounced as a fraud by the ARE Association for Research & Enlightenment based on his attempts to appropriate Cayce material and claim Cayce incarnationship for himself. Satanic abusive capitalist Jirka Rysavy, & Exopolitics Flim Flam False name artists Eric L [David Wil-cock] and Corey Goode do not belong in genuine Exopolitics media and must be exposed as operators of low frequency deception

UfonautRadio
29th May 2017, 21:25
What BR did with this interview is truly amazing and really courageous. Risking the backlash of the folks with all the money and toys in the new age community, truly requires brass B____. Starved for new quality information is no excuse to support fantasy, cult like individuals, as actual truth.

As BR points out, there are plenty of people that could assist with making this guy become the next "Johnathan Reed", but they are not willing to put it on the line. BR did, and today is a great day to thank him, and give HIM a standing O. :clapping:

onawah
29th May 2017, 23:01
A lengthy response from Corey Goode is on that page as well.

Interesting info from Alfred Webre https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webre/posts/10158722754190524

Here is the transcript:

SPLIT IN THE EXOPOLITICS COMMUNITY - There is also another more fundamental split, between the Satanists and the Light Workers, which commenters seem in denial of in their facile projections. This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, just prior to the Oct 2016 keynote address I gave at the Warsaw Truth conference, remotely for safety. On May 4, 2017 I learned that another Warsaw Truth presenter now has brain cancer, all from the same Polish arconic Satanic circles that have taken over GAIA TV, CONTACT IN THE DESERT, & now ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE.
These Polish arconic satanic forces acting through JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connectiins that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017. The two Exopolitics FLIM FLAM PRESENTERS AT GAIA TV presented by the Satanisr connected owner are reportedly presenting under FALSE NAMES! Corey Goode is a False name. David Wil-cock is a False stage name. These are FLIM FLAM artists.
I was the keynote speaker at the 100th anniversary of Edgar Cayce's birth in St John the Divine Cathedral in New York based on my 1974 book THE AGE OF CATACLYSM about the Cayce Prophecies and my meetings with Cayce's grandson, Charles Thomas Cayce. You can download the book for free at www.exopolitics.com. David Wilcock [AKA Eric L.] was denounced as a fraud by the ARE Association for Research & Enlightenment based on his attempts to appropriate Cayce material and claim Cayce incarnationship for himself. Satanic abusive capitalist Jirka Rysavy, & Exopolitics Flim Flam False name artists Eric L [David Wil-cock] and Corey Goode do not belong in genuine Exopolitics media and must be exposed as operators of low frequency deception

norman
26th June 2017, 21:59
What BR did with this interview is truly amazing and really courageous. Risking the backlash of the folks with all the money and toys in the new age community, truly requires brass B____. Starved for new quality information is no excuse to support fantasy, cult like individuals, as actual truth.

As BR points out, there are plenty of people that could assist with making this guy become the next "Johnathan Reed", but they are not willing to put it on the line. BR did, and today is a great day to thank him, and give HIM a standing O. :clapping:

I decided to have a fresh listen to part 3 of this interview, in the light of the more recent negative rationalisations that make the noise seem more valid than the signal, simply because the noise looks more popular, by numbers. Well, the noise will always 'outnumber' the signal. That's how it works, and that's why it's done.

I recommend having a fresh listen to this to remind us why the passive aggressive dream time gatekeepers even had to look up from the script and respond at all.

hp0yEEtDmjA