PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks: US secret bunker, and the Gulf of Aden vortex?

Bauzer
22nd December 2010, 07:53
On occasion I browse the pravda.ru(english) site for some alternate news stories. I came to a page that I will link, that had the title I listed (US secret bunker, gulf of Aden vortex, contact made?) as the link and #2 story most viewed. (#1 being the Saudi party with hookers). When I clicked the link, my Spyware software said it was malicious and I investigated further why it would say that. When I did I was surprised to see that it has previously linked all sorts of trojans virus' as well as a few spy and keylogger programs as recently as today.

Needless to say, I didn't check out the link! But it got my curiosity, especially because I had seen the interview with Aaron McCollum (who I'm still not sure what to think entirely about what hes said). Anyway, I looked on Wikileaks with no success in finding this released story. Has anyone else see such a thing? I searched in the forums to no avail.

Here is the Pravda link, and you can see on the right hand side the 'top stories' and there it is #2. (at least at this very moment in time)

http://english.pravda.ru/

Ixopoborn
22nd December 2010, 09:15
I have just tried and got a similar warning message. The message I read stated that the whole web site should be treated as compromised!

bluestflame
22nd December 2010, 09:21
could this be a taste of things to come ?

Rocky_Shorz
22nd December 2010, 19:35
LOL the link to the Story is whatdoesitmean.com

our buddy David, or should I say Sorcha Faal...