PDA

View Full Version : Secret Frequencies

The One
22nd December 2010, 09:46
SETI (the official search for extraterrestrial intelligence) still argues that they have not received any anomalous radio signals to suggest extraterrestrial life exists. Whether this is the truth or not, that is their official line. But perhaps extraterrestrials would find radio transmissions a very easy way to communicate even through secret frequencies.

The big question is how is the extraterrestrial civilizations contacting the Governments that possess nukes.

Some scientists and engineers believe the communications are taking place secretly at very special short-wavelength, high-frequency signals that occupy the electromagnetic spectrum above 190 THz in the infrared range. It is the optical wireless range that requires special devices and is normally out of reach of the public though in some countries no licensing is required.

The communication in many cases are electro-magnetically shielded and encrypted. There are researchers all around the world who are receiving such signals and are working on reverse engineering the shield as well as the encryption. It will not be long before someone comes out with complete details of these secret communication mechanisms.

It is not known if the shielding of communication is created by the extraterrestrials or by the countries involved in such communication. Very strange signals are being passed in that frequency range and are very difficult to detect.

http://www.w4lgh.com/morefreqs.htm

sjkted
22nd December 2010, 12:02
What if there are not ET organizations contacting the governments with nukes? And, if they were in contact, what could possibly be said?

--sjkted

The One
22nd December 2010, 12:48
What if there are no ET organizations contacting the governments with nukes? And, if they were in contact, what could possibly be said

Maybe nothing at all that’s why i started the thread sjkted somebody might have more info on this topic re frequencies

Hiram
22nd December 2010, 18:34
Amazing this thread hasn't had more attention. Its a very important topic. I find it fascinating myself.

onawah
22nd December 2010, 18:39
Too much "what if?", not enough facts!

Swami
22nd December 2010, 18:43
A Cosmic Crystal Spiral of Sounds

Our subconscious is greatly influenced by musical relations and its geometry. Our everyday modern music is based on the Golden Ratio spiral and the Fibonacci sequence. The New Tuning however consists of two ranges of 12 tones. Both ranges combined create a crystal spiral of sounds. Because of its spiral shape, The New Tuning is often also called the “Cosmic Tuning”. This new, cosmic tuning transcends the boundaries dictated by the Fibonacci geometry and leads to an astounding musical adventure.

http://tuningthefuture.nl/en/a-cosmic-crystal-spiral-of-sounds

Hiram
22nd December 2010, 18:47
See my post #43 here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?397-Pyramid-Building-Solved/page5&highlight=solved

pretty amazing to listen to.