PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Orions

A New Hope Reborn
22nd December 2010, 13:09
Hey i have heard conflicting views on the Orion's some say they are good others say they are bad so what are your views are they good/bad or a combination of both. I know saying Good/bad is to simplistic to explain peoples and there motivations but to keep this short i'll use it.

Malcolm Linus
22nd December 2010, 13:14
Good and bad as any civilization on earth, I would guess, with groupings of different kinds. I don't really have any sources to substantiate this, and would probably be too skeptic to believe in most channellings from "orions."

SkepticSoul
22nd December 2010, 13:44
Why are you concerned about Orion folks being bad or good?
Haven't you ever heard of the saying... 'There is no good without the bad'
In a more advanced concept than 'our' concept thinking it is just 'the balancing out of the universe' because the universe is all about balance.
So if you ask yourself if there is bad (in any degree or level possible) there probably is.

Now, you can say (and i'm sure it isn't the case) that there is NOTHING bad in someone's life. Let's take an example.
Say you are a more advanced in your thinking than the level that we are now (thinking = consciousness = awareness = etc...) you would be able to 'control' more of the 'good and the bad' if you have figured out how.
If you put your thinking... your focus in the good then it would seem that bad does not exist. If you would focus your energy on the bad then the good would seem not to exist. But in fact it's the ying yang xP it will always be there good/bad bad/good. YOU just have to make the CHOICE not to focus on the bad...

Peace

Bill Ryan
22nd December 2010, 13:50
--------

Asking whether ETs from Orion are good or bad is like asking whether Humans from Asia or Australia or Europe or America are good or bad.

Many people don't fully realize that Orion is not a place. It's a huge region of the sky which includes countless star systems.

Richard
22nd December 2010, 13:51
As long as they aren't from Thuban, s'all good.

silly dragons

:crazy:

The One
22nd December 2010, 14:04
Below is a list of so called Extra Terrestrial races.

Amazing how the Extra Terrestrials co-operating with the Military/Government seem to be the most aggressive.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_U1.htm#2. Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Complex

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_U2.htm#3 Extraterrestrial Races Outside of the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd December 2010, 16:13
Hi guys
I came across this yesterday.
Apparently this lady discovered a weird line of light crossing a vast distance along Orion's belt.
Im not saying its real. Its probably image stitching.
But i found it interesting non the less, and i checked Google sky and it is there alright.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread642649/pg1

Anchor
22nd December 2010, 21:51
Obviously there is a mix. Calling out an entire race "Orions" is like referring to Blacks or Chinese in a somewhat racist context - I guess care is called for.

I expect its the same for the so called Lizards - some "good" some not so good.

Personally, I'll go with loving all of them for the time being - I'm told that's a "good" way of dealing with things I don't understand.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd December 2010, 21:59
I like Onions...

They make me cry but my taste buds fly...

MariaDine
22nd December 2010, 22:42
Acoording to Info there is a huge multidimensional Portal in the vicinity of Orion's Belt. Also one in Rigel.

redeyeblue
23rd December 2010, 03:28
Before asking what they look like or if they are good or bad, we first must discover if beings from the Orion star system actually EXIST. Just because some people claim to be channeling such beings does not mean they really are, i am a UFO nut myself and would like nothing more than to discover there are beings that live there but i require a lot more than ramblings from a few misguided people before claiming these beings are real.

Carmody
23rd December 2010, 04:31
First, one has to successfully define real. No one, to my understanding, has ever accomplished that. :)

A New Hope Reborn
23rd December 2010, 08:45
Obviously there is a mix. Calling out an entire race "Orions" is like referring to Blacks or Chinese in a somewhat racist context - I guess care is called for.

I expect its the same for the so called Lizards - some "good" some not so good.

Personally, I'll go with loving all of them for the time being - I'm told that's a "good" way of dealing with things I don't understand.

whoa i was not saying they were all evil and i do not judge people based on there race, i was just wanting to no the motivations of the most dominant political groups in the region (the people in charge making policies) i clearly said in my first post i was using good/bad to keep the post short. I was not making a judgement i was asking a question.

Bill Ryan
23rd December 2010, 09:43
whoa i was not saying they were all evil and i do not judge people based on there race, i was just wanting to no the motivations of the most dominant political groups in the region (the people in charge making policies) i clearly said in my first post i was using good/bad to keep the post short. I was not making a judgement i was asking a question.

Hi there - you may not have caught my post on the previous page.

I appreciate you wanting to know the answer to what feels like an important question. But bear with me here - we need an astronomy lesson. :)

(Personal note: when I was a teenager I wanted to be an astrophysicist... because I wanted to know how the universe worked. I realized soon after that the answers lay within (not 'out there') - and so I set out on a different path. But my interest in astronomy and astrophysics has always remained. And nowadays, with Project Avalon and Camelot, it's been a very useful training.)

Below is a list of the stars in Orion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stars_in_Orion

You'll see why I wrote (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9784-Question-about-the-Orions&p=83913&viewfull=1#post83913)

Asking whether ETs from Orion are good or bad is like asking whether Humans from Asia or Australia or Europe or America are good or bad.

Many people don't fully realize that Orion is not a place. It's a huge region of the sky which includes countless star systems.

This list has (I think!) 217 stars. Many of them will have planets (currently known or not). They are also hundreds of light years apart... they are not a 'system'. It all looks flat from here as we look up and out, but it's a vast region of 3D space.

The question is well-intentioned and sounds like a good one - but is actually meaningless. Many people in the alternative community don't understand at all that saying that "beings come from Orion" can only mean that they come from that general direction...... which could be almost anywhere.

Having said that: Orion's Belt has had cultural and historical significance for thousands of years, the Pyramids are arranged in the same relative three-star formation, and it's very plausible that when ET visitors from way back, talking with out ancestors, were asked where they came from, they pointed up at Orion's Belt (easily visible and memorable) and answered "there". But that answer would also have been technically meaningless... as above, it's a very general area. Many other races could also live "there". This is the point.

Here's the list:

http://projectavalon.net/Orion_stars.gif

:)

A New Hope Reborn
23rd December 2010, 09:56
Thank you bill i did not realize it was that big

ArtyCarl
23rd December 2010, 10:11
Just as an addition to Bills informative post it is important to note that a constellations stars are just a random grouping when seen from earth they are not even near neighbours. Orion is a perfect example as it contains stars like Bellatrix which is around 243 light years from earth but also Alnilam, some 1360 light years away. It is the stars differing luminosities which make them appear local to each other in the night sky. So saying something came from the direction of Orion makes sense but saying something came from Orion really means it could come from any of probably a billion stars or spread over incredibly vast distances.

ArtyCarl
23rd December 2010, 11:07
Just for clarity (as the edit function does not want to work) I did not mean that the constellation of Orion contained billions of stars just the area of sky covered by Orion.

The Truth Is In There
23rd December 2010, 12:20
hello everyone,

i hope this helps. according to what i have gleaned from various books (which could be wrong of course) all orions from the current time are "good" but there are orions from the past which are "bad". since time travel is no issue for any of them past, present and future orions can have had influences in our history, most notably perhaps the "men in black" which were supposedly sent here by beings from orion's past (mib= cloned human bodies provided to those orions by zetas).

the fact that most current et's are supposedly "good", meaning our main influences here from this universe - sirius, orion, pleiades, zeta reticuli, andromeda etc. (except the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth) is because they currently don't have polarity such as earth. polarity is creator's experiment which so far worked nowhere except here on earth (to some degree, we haven't blown up our planet and won't do it before "game over"). that is one reason (of several) why many et's say the human race on earth is something special. another would be that it has never before happened that beings actually remain incarnate during a dimensional shift. this will be the first time ever. something to look forward to i think :o

Bill Ryan
23rd December 2010, 15:30
hello everyone,

i hope this helps. according to what i have gleaned from various books (which could be wrong of course) all orions from the current time are "good" but there are orions from the past which are "bad". since time travel is no issue for any of them past, present and future orions can have had influences in our history, most notably perhaps the "men in black" which were supposedly sent here by beings from orion's past (mib= cloned human bodies provided to those orions by zetas).

the fact that most current et's are supposedly "good", meaning our main influences here from this universe - sirius, orion, pleiades, zeta reticuli, andromeda etc. (except the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth) is because they currently don't have polarity such as earth. polarity is creator's experiment which so far worked nowhere except here on earth (to some degree, we haven't blown up our planet and won't do it before "game over"). that is one reason (of several) why many et's say the human race on earth is something special. another would be that it has never before happened that beings actually remain incarnate during a dimensional shift. this will be the first time ever. something to look forward to i think :o

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

This is not personal - I don't know you at all - and I appreciate you wanting to take part in and add value to this discussion. It's quite important as there is so much nonsense about "The Orions" out there. What we're trying to do between us is straighten it out.

So you pleasantly said that you hoped that your post was helpful - but I'm afraid it was not. It gave no references, it was full of generalities, and it sounded as if this was stuff you've heard and somehow absorbed without being totally aware where it all came from.

Referring to the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth - source, please. Which channeled message did that come from? I assume you're aware that this was channeled. It's also nonsense, and you can write that in stone. If this offends you, you joined the wrong forum. We're trying to resolve confusion and misinformation here - not add to it.

I didn't write this in my welcome introduction which you read the other day, but I also hope that people usually put a little work and thought into their posts. It took me quite a few minutes to paste together 10 different screenshotsm in one giant image, of all the Orion stars in my post above. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9784-Question-about-the-Orions&p=84325&viewfull=1#post84325)

When I post something, you can bet anything you like that I've given thought to it and am willing to explain in detail how come I got there. Many other members operate that way as well. It's one of the things that makes this forum different from others.

While we have fun here and enjoy each others' company, this is not just a chatroom where people exchange casual views. It's a place where people learn stuff, and can inform one another about the most important issues you can imagine. It's a kind of dynamic library, in a way. So we take it seriously.

As I said, this is not personal. And I kind of leapt on your post because I was working quite hard to clarify all the "Orion" misunderstanding, and this is why your post did not help.

Question anything - including anything I say or write - but for goodness sakes question the sources and provenance of the information you are parrotting (and I say that, with apologies, because this is exactly what you're doing).

Let's have a discussion if you like about what we think we all know about "ETs from Orion" and how we know it, but if we do that we first need to start laying it all out clearly.

I do appreciate again your wanting to contribute to the discussion.

Agape
23rd December 2010, 16:05
Still, looking at the starry sky in that direction, I often had a feeling that there's life out there , why , why not , can we deny having inuition or insight or sense of direction, distanced seeing ,
it often showed me a way in wilderness as well as unknown cities. As if a place that is inhabited was shining with invisible glow. No, not a place, is it a direction .
How do I point a finger to the map and know where to go, where is the seat of our memories, are they all awaken and alive,
are they out there , of course they are .

( that's not to be an informative but a meditative posting, sorry ..)

:angel:

For now, the little alarm alerts me : go out shopping for pressies else you're in sirius trouble tomorrow , code alpha-zebra, evacuate yourself, it's shopping :becky: Sorry, need to complain .

Lifebringer
23rd December 2010, 16:24
Hi everyone I stumbled upon and will use phonetic s on some but wickey papperz are in links publicly about the x'ts. I personally am just passing some way for others to read them on it also from arrmedzerfices originals. don't knowifits allowed here as I lost my address type bar for posting links, by adding new virus protection. I haven't been able to get it back on the toolbar. Got rid of the kidz bearshare, and the search space disappeared. Anyway,ifany1izntrested go to huff/post on the front page. You only have to be a member topostbut you can still read and click the links to the info and proof of public discloseaur. Have a great day fellow beings of God.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

250,000 posted by Dominion post. hint

Lifebringer
23rd December 2010, 16:29
willdo. lots to read w/whzlbloers.Gonna taknotes and get back, don't trust the amount of time to read and open/site. Ohow iwish i could actually see the pclanguage4thesite, nobartotypeforalink unlessigothruthevirusprotection1st. i bought 4 a yr online removal,so i won't until i can get that "search and history" bar back. like the terminator, i'll b back. (smile)

Wood
23rd December 2010, 17:20
If I've noticed others will, a problem man had not foreseen as yet.

Bill Ryan
23rd December 2010, 18:23
willdo. lots to read w/whzlbloers.Gonna taknotes and get back, don't trust the amount of time to read and open/site. Ohow iwish i could actually see the pclanguage4thesite, nobartotypeforalink unlessigothruthevirusprotection1st. i bought 4 a yr online removal,so i won't until i can get that "search and history" bar back. like the terminator, i'll b back. (smile)

I can't understand you - you're writing in Romulan. :)

The Google translator doesn't work for ET languages!

Can you please rewrite this in English? This is a serious request. I have not the faintest clue what you're trying to tell us.

Malcolm Linus
23rd December 2010, 18:35
Some spam bots write like that, but I can't understand how a bot got access to post on this forum, as it is invite only. Maybe Lifebringer has a virus of some sort.

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd December 2010, 18:45
Hi everyone I stumbled upon and will use phonetic s on some but wickey papperz are in links publicly about the x'ts. I personally am just passing some way for others to read them on it also from arrmedzerfices originals. don't knowifits allowed here as I lost my address type bar for posting links, by adding new virus protection. I haven't been able to get it back on the toolbar. Got rid of the kidz bearshare, and the search space disappeared. Anyway,ifany1izntrested go to huff/post on the front page. You only have to be a member topostbut you can still read and click the links to the info and proof of public discloseaur. Have a great day fellow beings of God.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

250,000 posted by Dominion post. hint

There is an article about Wikileaks on Huffington Post but nothing significant ????

A newspaper allegedly has all 250000 leaked cables.....But dont know how that relates to definite disclosure???

Limor Wolf
23rd December 2010, 19:04
i wonder if there was any whistleblower of Camelot/Avalon who specifically related to some connection with the 'orion belt' Et's...

MariaDine
24th December 2010, 03:31
An answer can be found in Legend.

In Ancient Near East...

«The Babylonian star catalogues of the Late Bronze Age name Orion MULSIPA.ZI.AN.NA, "The Heavenly Shepherd" or "True Shepherd of Anu" - Anu being the chief god of the heavenly realms.

The Babylonian constellation was sacred to Papshukal and Ninshubur, both minor gods fulfilling the role of 'messenger to the gods'.

Papshukal was closely associated with the figure of a walking bird on Babylonian boundary stones, and on the star map the figure of the Rooster was located below and behind the figure of the True Shepherd.

--------small messengers gods ordered about by a big god !!!

«The Bible mentions Orion three times: Job 9:9 ("He is the maker of the Bear and Orion"), Job 38:31 ("Can you loosen Orion`s belt?"), and Amos 5:8 ("He who made the Pleiades and Orion"). In ancient Aram, the constellation was known as Nephila, Orion's descendants were known as Nephilim.»

--------well, Nephilim...that rings a bell ! :)

«The stars of Orion were associated with Osiris, the sun-god of rebirth and afterlife, by the ancient Egyptians.

Orion has also been identified with the last Egyptian Pharaoh of the Fifth Dynasty called Unas who, according to the Pyramid Texts, became great by eating the flesh of his mortal enemies and then slaying and devouring the gods themselves.»

...so, they eat others, enemies and gods (small gods, I would say , ...and they would have made it a «living» !!!

«This was based on a belief in contiguous magic whereby consuming the flesh of great people would bring inheritance of their power.

After devouring the gods and absorbing their spirits and powers, Unas journeys through the day and night sky to become the star Sabu, or Orion.

The Pyramid Texts also show that the dead Pharaoh was identified with the god Osiris, whose form in the stars was often said to be the constellation Orion.»

...so some of them have been on Earth !

-----------Tss, I think I got the picture ! did you ???

cosmicharmony
26th December 2010, 23:23
A good question to ask but remember that those folks have their own problems. Some of them came here with wrongful intention which led to our leap in technology.

The poor souls from Orion who realise this have come to repair these cracks in our society caused by the silly ones :)

MariaDine
27th December 2010, 21:53
1 december 2010
The Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA), the American space agency NASA and the German Aerospace Center (DLR) has resumed science operations. On 30 November 2010 at 19.34 local time clock SOFIA started in Palmdale (California) for their first scientific observation flight. Goal of the night observations, the constellation Orion was with his star-forming regions, whose infrared information from the Earth due to water vapor in the atmosphere is practically observable.

http://www.dlr.de/rd/

MariaDine
27th December 2010, 21:57
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hXDwNciA5aU/TPbtC6OmVlI/AAAAAAAABuU/hw5hsTjUFrw/s1600/Orion_complex_nov_20101.jpg

ORION - foto from SOFIA

wynderer
27th December 2010, 22:35
are there others who associate the Orion area of space w/the Reptilians? now that i think about it, i'm not sure where i first made/came across this association between the two -- but, associate them i do

Ross
27th December 2010, 23:09
--------

Orion is HUGE. Some of the stars that form the constellation of Orion are part of a giant gas cloud complex that stretches over 100 light years and appears more than 50 times the diameter of the Moon. Components of this cloud include the Horsehead Nebula, the Orion Nebula, the Trapezium open cluster, and small disks containing stellar systems which are just forming. At 1500 light years, Orion is the closest star forming region to Earth.

List of observed Stars within the constellation of Orion:

Named Stars

* BETELGEUSE (Alpha Ori)
* RIGEL (Beta Ori)
* BELLATRIX (Gamma Ori)
* MINTAKA (Delta Ori)
* ALNILAM (Epsilon Ori)
* ALNITAK (Zeta Ori)
* Nair al Saif (Iota Ori)
* SAIPH (Kappa Ori)
* Meissa (Lambda Ori)
* Tabit (Pi 3 Ori)
* Tabit (Pi 2 Ori)
* Tabit (Pi 4 Ori)
* Tabit (Pi 1 Ori)
* Thabit (Upsilon Ori)

Astronomically, Orion is the home of many bright stars, star clusters and nebulae. Its hallmark is the perfect line of three stars in row that make up the hunter's belt. From the lower left to the upper right they are Anitak, Alnilam and Mitaka. It's a huge astronomical coincidence that these three stars are lined up so perfectly from our view...as they have nothing to do with each other. They just happen to be nearly in our same line of sight. Alnitak is 825 light years away, Alnilam is more than 1360 and Mintaka is 918 light years away.

A light year is nearly six trillion miles. Here's the math:

Light travels at 186,000 miles per second (300,000 kilometers per second). Therefore, a light second is 186,000 miles (300,000 kilometers). A light year is the distance that light can travel in a year, or:

186,000 miles/second * 60 seconds/minute * 60 minutes/hour * 24 hours/day * 365 days/year = 5,865,696,000,000 miles/year

A light year is 5,865,696,000,000 miles (9,460,800,000,000 kilometers). That's a long way!

Using a light year as a distance measurement has another advantage -- it helps you determine age. Let's say that a star is 1 million light years away. The light from that star has traveled at the speed of light to reach us. Therefore, it has taken the star's light 1 million years to get here, and the light we are seeing was created 1 million years ago. So the star we are seeing is really how the star looked a million years ago, not how it looks today. In the same way, our sun is 8 or so light minutes away. If the sun were to suddenly explode right now, we wouldn't know about it for eight minutes because that is how long it would take for the light of the explosion to get here.

Orion Constellation is massive...I would logically conclude it is teamimg with life...

Some more perspective on the 'massive size' we are dealing with. Orion is one Constellation within our home Galaxy, the Milky Way, their are 88 official constellations in total.

Now we consider the size of the Milkyway:

The stellar disk of the Milky Way Galaxy is approximately 100,000 light-years (30 kiloparsecs, 9×1017 km) in diameter, and is considered to be, on average, about 1,000 ly (0.3 kpc) thick. It is estimated to contain at least 200 billion stars and possibly up to 400 billion...

A little off topic but I wanted to expand on Bills post in regards to 'Orion'

Ross

jeannacav
27th December 2010, 23:14
Alex Collier has said enough on this.

He made reference to The Orion Wars
And to races with "Orion type" belief systems.

If someone still has not followed the links to the biblioteque pages referenced above by The One, please have a long look.
It will be worthwhile in many regards.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...itics_U1.htm#2 (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_U1.htm#2). Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Complex

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...itics_U2.htm#3 (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_U2.htm#3) Extraterrestrial Races Outside of the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

jeanna

sorry, I can't fix those links, please see the one for good links