PDA

View Full Version : Connecting Consciousness For ALL users on this site, whatever your curiosities or beliefs

AmberButtermilk
26th May 2017, 11:21
-------------------------

Flash
26th May 2017, 11:28
what is urgent and where is it where is the so urgent leak that could not be put on youtube? Simon announcing false flag savior aliens for september? I sincerely do not see the urgency, this has been announced forever. Unless there is a new twist to it. And then where is the new twist?

It's been a long journey and I've finally reached both the end and the beginning. I ask that everyone whom sees this post PLEASE take some time to look over my Twitter, as there is information you are sure to have never seen before. This is not a bored message looking for attention; Twitter is the only outlet that this INFORMATION LEAK could have first been spoken through. Now it's time to branch out.

https://twitter.com/hey_buttermilk

Simon Parkes has been opening up on new subjects in Connecting Consciousness (and has recently begun tweeting) FOR THIS REASON. Please listen to his shows carefully as he has been dropping hints since the beginning, but was unable to give certain information until THIS was discovered.

Do with the information as you please - share or ignore - but it is important for you to take a look. Those of you with an account whom can login to see everything in full (#PrairieBlue116) will receive much more insight.

Thank you all for taking part in waking up Earth :heart:

AmberButtermilk
26th May 2017, 11:37
-----------------------

Innocent Warrior
26th May 2017, 11:56
Hi :waving:

You don't need an account or to log in, this link HERE (https://twitter.com/hashtag/prairieblue116?src=hash&lang=en) will take you to the hashtag.

I still don't get it, what's the information leak?

Innocent Warrior
26th May 2017, 13:08
Hi AmberButtermilk - I've changed the title of this thread from "*URGENT* For ALL users on this site, whatever your curiosities or beliefs" to "Connecting Consciousness For ALL users on this site, whatever your curiosities or beliefs" to more accurately reflect the content of the thread.

I or one of the other mods can change it to a title more your preference, however, unless you can point out the urgency, we won't be including the word urgent, otherwise members and guests may find the title misleading.

Bill Ryan
26th May 2017, 16:30
Simon Parkes has been opening up on new subjects in Connecting Consciousness (and has recently begun tweeting) FOR THIS REASON. Please listen to his shows carefully as he has been dropping hints since the beginning, but was unable to give certain information until THIS was discovered.

Be careful: Simon Parkes is unethical and untrustworthy personally (especially with women: this is known and established), and, while theoretically unconnected, this does also call into question at least some of his information.

Look up "Simon Parkes" in thread titles in Advanced Search (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/search.php?search_type=1), and you'll find a lot of documentation.

onawah
27th May 2017, 17:34
Until WHAT was discovered? Being cryptic isn't going to garner much attention to your posts, if attention to Simon's work is what you are after.
Not everyone on the forum agrees about Simon's credibility or sincerity, but even those who don't agree with Bill's stance won't pay much attention to this if you aren't more forthcoming.
And not everybody tweets or cares to tweet.
It really appears like you are most interested in getting other people to follow your tweets.

conk
2nd June 2017, 18:29
Consciousness is always connected. It's a default setting of the universe. It's our faulty perceptions that hinder our ability to experience the connection fully. Wash away the pain, false assumptions, lies, misinformation, fear and doubt, and you're there! haha, no easy task in the modern world.