PDA

View Full Version : Sharks, magnetic fields, humans & Alzheimers

RMF808
8th June 2017, 05:40
I work with sharks & they can read magnetic fields like we can smell a pizza. They have all 5 senses that we do plus 2 more. One is a fluid filled canal down their sides which allow them to feel vibrations in the water known as lateral lines & the other reads magnetic fields. These glands are known as the Ampullae of Lorenzini. They are gel filled sacs on their snouts that can sense down to a billionth of a volt of electricity but how & why do they do it?

Ampullae of Lorenzini are electroreceptors so they sense electricity like we hear music. One factor that allows them to detect such small amounts is the magnetic conductivity of the ocean. If you increase charge carriers, you increase the conductivity. In this case the charge carriers are salt & the magnetic conductivity of the ocean is 2 Ohm. This is a measure of resistance, whereas the resistance of freshwater is 2 million Ohm & air has a resistance of 100 million Ohm.

Experiments show that this is how sharks detect prey because heartbeats create a magnetic pulse. These pulses come in different sizes and frequencies so sharks can tell if a fish is in distress or it's nice and strong. Generally, sharks go for the easier meal aka a weaker magnetic field and/or erratic frequency.

My passion for sharks led me to physics & black holes, what a wonderful journey it has been. Most of us don't study black holes & astrophysics but we do know what a compass is. They point to magnetic north of the planet because it is a weak magnet that aligns with the stronger magnetic field of the earths. This is how all magnetic fields act, they align with stronger ones. You can even change the polarity of a compass which a stronger magnet so that it points south.

Human blood has shown magnetic reactivity & oxygenated blood is much more reactive than deoxygenated blood. On average it is 45% iron, you know. When exposed to magnetic fields blood cells clump together creating chains so that they flow through veins easier like drafting in NASCAR or how birds fly in a V formation, they split the wind resistance between them. This in referred to as "Lowering Blood Viscosity" but we used to call this a blood clot. One problem that arises when these chains try to enter capillaries in our circulation system that are only large enough for one RBC (red blood cell) to pass through at a time. These chains don't form in a perfect straight line so they get stuck cutting off the circulation beyond that point.

Have you ever been holding your phone & your hand goes to sleep? Using a magnetometer has given me some amazing results where nothing was safe. Microwaves, televisions, power lines and even cell phones. This was the disturbing part; a flip phone emitted 350 microTesla, an iPhone 5 emitted 1,000 microTesla and a tiny magnet from an earbud emitted 5,000 microTesla. The average magnetic field of the earth is 35 microTesla, 1/10 of the flip phone. Remember that stronger fields align with weaker ones?

MIT has developed a new MRI sensor to read a single thought being fired. It reads magnetic changes in proteins in the brain. Yes, our thoughts have tiny magnetic fields that accompany them. We consider them to be electrical impulses & according to Maxwell's Right-Hand-Rule, we know that electric fields ALWAYS accompany magnetic fields. These are extremely small electrical impulses & the magnetic field is equally as weak.

Have you ever had a magnet near a compass? If you haven't, the compass will point straight to the magnet rather than the weak magnetic field of the earth. So, what do you think happens when we hold a cell phone next to our heads or even put an earbud inside of our ears? Do you think these strong magnetic fields pull on our thoughts? For years we have known that whales have a mineral in their brains called magnetite (Fe3O4 iron & oxygen). These are tiny magnetic crystals which act like compasses so this is how we believe they navigate on long journeys.

In 1992, researchers found this mineral in human brains & we now know that pretty much all brains have it. Tiny little magnets which have north & south poles just like a compass. Interestingly, Alzheimers brains have shown twice the amount of these magnetic crystals (Fe3O4 iron & oxygen) than that of healthy brains. Oxygenated blood (Fe & O) is far more magnetically reactive than deoxygentated blood. <If we have strong magnetic fields around our brains like cell phones & headphones, this will cause a buildup of these magnetic crystals in our brains> Neurons are covered with magnetic crystals where our thoughts try to fire. More magnetic crystals means a stronger magnetic field. If a thought with a weak magnetic field tries to pass by, what do you think happens? Does it get pulled on like a compass near a magnet? Would this explain why people with Alzheimer's have trouble sending a simple thought like "wiggle my finger" or "speak"?

Bonus material

Soles of shoes are insulators with a very high resistance. You may have heard about them saving you from an electrical shock but they also cut you off from the magnetic field of the earth. If you would like to reconnect with that of the earth, walk around barefoot some time or maybe meditate with your feet in a saltwater solution. Take a bath with Epsom salts or ideally, go jump in the ocean. Each cell that we are made of has its own polarity & with these strong magnetic fields all around us can cause us to get out of synch. Deepak Chopra talks about all of our cells getting into synch by aligning with the pulse emitted by our hearts. He calls this "cell attenuation". Remember saltwater having a high magnetic conductivity? This will cause all of our cells' polarity to realign with that of the earth just like a little compass.

If you do go into the ocean to surf, dive or just float be sure to have taken your daily vitamins & drink something high in electrolytes. Sharks know you are there and the more charge carriers aka minerals you have in your blood stream, the "brighter" magnetic field or aura, you emit. Imagine trying to catch fireflies where they all fly around and blink a bright bioluminescence and then you see one that flies slower and emits a dimmer light. That one is going to g to be easier to catch. This is how sharks see magnetic fields & they like to go for the easier meal remember? It just so happens that the average human heartbeat (magnetic flux or frequency) 60-100 beats per minute is the same as the seal family so I wonder if we look like food when it comes to magnetic sensation.

I would love to hear what all of you think about this & feel free to share this with anyone you like. I'm not selling anything or collecting email addresses, I am just here to help. Mahalo (Thank you) for your time, aloha (sharing the breath of life) & namasté ( the goodness in me is blessing the goodness in you).

toppy
8th June 2017, 07:53
Welcome to Avalon and thank you for these enlightenment info. I've conected a lot of dots based on your explanation. It's very interesting.

Spiral
8th June 2017, 10:58
Great article & very well written too, thanks RMF808.

:thumb:

TinFoilSuit
8th June 2017, 16:14
I cannot thank you enough – not just for the fascinating material, but also for the genuinely humble manner of your delivery.

May I ask:

1) Could you expand further upon the potential problem of red blood cells being impeded when traversing capillaries? How does this relate to heart attacks & strokes, and how it is optimally resolved in a normal functioning system?

2) Sorta random, but while we’re on the topic of ‘swimming’ species – what is your opinion on how sharks swim? Just curious if it is at all similar to how fish swim. I came across an interesting site a while ago (no longer available, sadly) echoing the idea that “fish do not swim, they are swum.” Based on the findings of legendary forester Viktor Schauberger, this person showed how the scales of a trout swimming upriver would naturally flare out when it curled it’s body (into an S shape). It would then be thrusted forward by the scales catching mini inward spinning vortexes (inside it’s S gap) created by the rushing water, thus easily slaloming forward against the strongest of currents. I'm probably missing some other important details, but that was the basic premise I think. Obviously, sharks do not have scales, but it also seems to me that there is much more than just the traditional view that they use their powerful tail fin to thrust forward.

What a fascinating world we live in!

Anyways, thanks!

TFS

kirolak
8th June 2017, 16:34
Such a lovely first post, fascinating info! Welcome!:highfive:

RMF808
8th June 2017, 16:53
Thank you for connecting dots. When we all come together with our own connected dots we a create a larger, more beautiful picture. If you have any further questions about any part of that post please do ask. I have been working in this field for 15 years and all of the article is based on published scientific data. Everything is verifiable but I felt like it may have been getting too long to read. Mahalo, aloha & namasté

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for reading. Aloha

RMF808
8th June 2017, 16:59
Thank you, it is "my song". I do feel welcome and look forward to collaborating more with all of you, aloha.

Baby Steps
8th June 2017, 17:42
Thanks, wow, yes brilliant to see the dots connected.

Can I ask

1. What do you mean by 'a stronger field aligns with a weaker field'?
2. Do you have any views on the health benefits of existing in a steady, un-disturbed north-south field as we did in the Earth's - before all the ,man-made electric fields confused matters
3. Do you have any views on the destabilisation that is happening to the Earth's field- and what that could do to us (apart from more radiation getting in)?
4. Do you have any views on accounts of space travellers going mad after exiting the Earth's field?
5. Have you seen the info on the low cancer rates within the Amish community?
6. Are you saying that the build-up of magnetite in Alzheimers brains is connected to low oxygenation? Could it be that the sluggish red cells break down because of lower oxygen? Any ideas how to clear the crystals?

Many thanks

RMF808
8th June 2017, 18:02
I'm glad you liked it. In regard to your questions I must say that I am not an expert in anything especially human biology. I have just been "exploring the rabbit hole" so to speak and turning on light switches. I have spent over a decade working with sharks however and still feel like I don't know anything.

1) The problem of red blood cells clumping together affects more than just capillaries, they can cause a disruption in all of our veins, lungs, hearts and especially our brains. When a blockage occurs there is a void of oxygenation beyond it. Blood is supposed to deliver oxygen so when it is unable to perform its natural job, that which does not get oxygen dies. Since our hearts continue pumping the blockage continues to build like a car pile up in a train accident and the train itself never ends. More blood gets trapped that is supposed to circulate through the body so there is an overall blood deficiency in the body. This can all contribute to heart attacks and strokes but there are usually a lot of other factors involved there so I am unsure of the exact implications. I do know that and AED (automatic eternal defibrillator) delivers an electromagnetic pulse to generate the heart and get all of our cells in synchronization as in "cell attenuation". One of the main ways to resolve clumping has to do with electrolysis but I am no expert on that either. The experiments that I have read expose human blood to magnetic fields for a duration of 5 minutes and the clumping remains for 2 hours so what I would suggest, as I have done in my own life, is reduce ambient magnetic fields. If you use a cell phone, hold it only when necessary. Don't keep it on your person while not using it. While talking, switch ears every now and again as to allow for your atoms to reset & blood to flow. Better yet, use speaker phone when you can. If you are traveling with it and you do have it on your body, move it around i.e. Switch pockets, switch hands, etc. magnetic field strength drops off dramatically with distance.

2) Very interesting question. However, sharks do have "scales" and they are known as dermal denticles. Imagine that normal fish scales got the military upgrade and are often said to be dragon like. It is really fascinating. There are different shapes and sizes for different families of sharks and rays. Most recent data shows that shark teeth actually are "scales" aka dermal denticles. They lay just as you would expect scales would lay, like roof shingles. If you rub them from nose to tail they will seem quite smoother than if you rub them from tail to nose. In fact, some sharks can lacerate your hand just from rubbing them because their scales ARE actually teeth. The tiger shark is one of the coarsest shark I have ever felt but a carpet shark seems to be even more coarse.

I know that a shark generates electricity as it swims through the ocean and they do ride the vortices created by the shapes of their scales. We have to do a lot more research on this to better understand it though. When the bodies move from side to side they flex like a tendon moving through water and dramatically reduce energy consumption. I need to look into the man which you referred to better my own understanding of it. I didn't know that trout flared their scales, that is AMAZING! What a ONEderful world...

Michelle Marie
8th June 2017, 20:23
Fascinating information.

I keep saying: "We ARE the technology!" Your post reminds me of this.

About black holes and our personal empowerment: strengthening our magnetic field, or higher vibrational frequency generation:
* We each have a black hole at the center of the core of our being (HeartCore). My personal discovery of this happened in a deep meditation one day. My attention was focused on my heart center. I was loving God in my heart and searching for answers, soulfully. The inner black hole was presented to my awareness. The doorway to Infinity! (I hilariously jumped up and exclaimed: "God is a dot!" This was a challenging period in my life where I learned to get happiness from within regardless of outside circumstances)

*. Even for just a short time, if we place our attention in our heart and focus on love, our magnetic field gets strengthened, becomes brighter.

* with conscious intention, the effect is magnified.

*. By consciously absorbing prana, cosmic energy, and radiating light--we strenthen our magnetic field.

*. Keeping words and thoughts pure, positive, loving, we maintain a stronger magnetic field.

I'm not an expert. This is just my personal discovery and practice.

Thank you for sharing in this thread as this is what I'm trying to understand more and get better at.

Lots of love,
MM:flower:

RMF808
8th June 2017, 21:54
Thank you for your response. I'm glad you see the connection too.

1) I apologize if I wrote a stronger field aligns with a weaker field. It is the opposite. A weaker field aligns with a stronger one. This is where North Pole and South Pole align with the stronger one. Magnets have a strength that is required to pull them apart. This varies and is dependent upon mass of the magnet, what it is made of and how it was made. A compass is a very weak magnet and the earths magnetic field is stronger so it pulls the magnet to align with it. A compass is a magnet itself where the south pole of it points towards the north pole of the planet. The magnetic field of the planet is much weaker than most electronic devices so if you have a cell phone near a magnet it will point to the cell phone rather than that of the earth because it has more pull force. If you want me to go into this further I will gladly explain more. I just didn't want to bore you.

2) I believe we would be much healthier in a more natural environment. I personally prefer forests, deserts, country and even deep in the ocean (240 feet is my max depth SCUBA Diving so far) and I do not use a cell phone. However, the world we live in is overrun with "magnetic noise" and they all affect us. At this point, ignorance is bliss but I prefer knowledge acting as power. If we are aware of the health effects then we can do our best to mitigate them or use them to our advantage. Magnetic therapy is used all over the globe but there is much to be perfected there. Imagine someone who has thin blood either due to diet or disease and the have trouble with wounds healing. Put a magnetic bandaid on it and it will make the blood clot and cause a "traffic jam" where the white blood cells get built up at that location too and speed up the healing process.

3) when it comes to the destabilization of the Earths magnetic field, I feel pretty okay about it. I am not an expert though, in anything, but as far as I have learned, the pole shifts on a regular basis. This has been shown in geologic studies where they measure the polarity of rock. You dig down so far and the rocks have a specific polarity. You dig further, you get a different polarity. As rock gets recycled through the movement of tectonic plates and then comes back out as lava it is a fluid (technically a plasma but it flows) and once it cools it will settle with that of the magnetic field of the earth. That's how we read it. If we believe that the core of the planet is solid, I do, the most dense materials coagulate there and spin in a lava/plasma core so technically it floats. That is the center of our big magnet but there are other fields around it like the sun and even our galactic center. Everything we know of has a "wobble" to it. This wobble is vibration and existence itself. As we travel through the galaxy we travel in a wave form. The galactic plane is a perfectly flat surface that is directly in the middle of our the center of our galactic core. Just as much North Pole of the galaxy above it and South Pole below it. As we travel above and below the galactic plane, our core wants to align with it.

4) I haven't come across astronauts having mental issues due to less gravity but I can see why. Our thoughts have a polarity and align with a stronger magnetic field of the earth. There is no such thing as zero gravity but gravitational force drops off dramatically with more distance between two bodies. I see the magnetic field of the earth kind of like a hand rail in the dark or a walking stick for a blind person. It's like a reference point and without it our thoughts would be free to roam. I think it could be overcome with work.

5) I haven't come across cancer rates in Amish communities but lower levels is exactly what I have been talking about. I feel myself being pulled in that direction too. More self reliance etc.

6) there has not been conclusive evidence yet of the cause of Alzheimer's but what I see is a build-up of magnetite in the brain due to magnetic fields. I have come across a lot of data that shows oxygenated blood being much more magnetically reactive than deoxygenated blood. Magnetite (Fe3O4) IS a build-up of oxygenated blood, iron and oxygen. Our neural pathways are so small that they don't allow a small clump of blood to pass so it builds up like a traffic jam and everything behind it continues to pile up. It is the same way solar systems and even galaxies form. More mass equals more magnetic field. At a certain point, the amount of mass of magnetite crystals is stronger than the magnetic field of the thought itself. When a thought tries to fire across a synapse, it either gets locked up where it is and does not pass any further or it gets wiped clean like that of a computer hard drive. Maybe, the thought itself is a vibration ("wobble" especially considering String Theory) and when it passes a strong magnetic field the vibration is re-aligned with the stronger magnetic field and forgets what it was supposed to do. The vibration itself was the information. The best scenario of breaking these crystals up is a process known as electrolysis. Basically, these clumps or crystals have an overall magnetic field and electrolysis discombobulates it or breaks it all apart. Much work to be done on that but I am not anywhere near that and the people who are just don't seem to want to listen. That or they are brainwashed by their own science.

RMF808
8th June 2017, 22:20
I am so very thankful that I have found this group and each and every one of your comments. I have much to say about each one so far as well as yours.

We are highly electric beings and we have so much to learn. "God is a dot", I love it! Considering the Big Bang, EVERYTHING was a single point at one time. I can go on and on about this and the flower of life, expansion of the universe, everything is connected to everything else, magnetic fields, etc. it is all scientifically and mathematically proven but people don't see it for some reason.

I have found a lot of data about brainwaves being linked and amplified when together. That led me to begin working on a worldwide meditation group and just started a blog for it. The idea is that I post the topic and time in advance and people across the globe meditate on the same thing at the exact same time. I need a lot of help there if you are interested.

I know everyone across the globe has different time schedules so I was just asking for everyone to begin on the hour, whichever hour it may be, and meditate on the current topic for as long as they like. Afterwards, come to the blog to share their experience. I am hoping to develop a collective conscience and create a feeling of connectivity. The overall focus is going to be things like lucid dreaming, magnetic fields, reconnective healing and aligning the chakras.

I agree with your every word.

Thank you again for your response.

Spiral
8th June 2017, 22:59
Have you heard of Viktor Schauberger, I think you would find his work of great interest, there is no doubt much info already in the site somewhere if Bill or one of the staff could point to it ?

A google search will bring a lot up, only the thing about scales on fish & electricity is right in there, he posited that a trout could maintain it's position in a fast stream due to it's scales...it's a bit late for me (midnight) but it could tie in with what Schratt was saying about electric stealth craft etc

onawah
8th June 2017, 23:05
Schauberger's work came up on the Oroville dam thread, as he did a lot of research on how water flows, which unfortunately, the builders of many dams seem to have been unfamiliar with!
See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95955-Oroville-Dam...--California-Spring-2017-&p=1137254&viewfull=1#post1137254

Have you heard of Viktor Schauberger, I think you would find his work of great interest, there is no doubt much info already in the site somewhere if Bill or one of the staff could point to it ?

A google search will bring a lot up, only the thing about scales on fish & electricity is right in there, he posited that a trout could maintain it's position in a fast stream due to it's scales...it's a bit late for me (midnight) but it could tie in with what Schratt was saying about electric stealth craft etc

Spiral
8th June 2017, 23:12
Schauberger's work came up on the Oroville dam thread, as he did a lot of research on how water flows, which unfortunately, the builders of many dams seem to have been unfamiliar with!
See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95955-Oroville-Dam...--California-Spring-2017-&p=1137254&viewfull=1#post1137254

He did, he invented the log flume, but he was of the opinion that electricity was behind it (and the thing with trout), which is why I hope that RMF808 can make some sense of it & add new things together to push the boundaries of what we know,.... it's fascinating stuff !

dynamo
9th June 2017, 01:12
...Bonus material
Soles of shoes are insulators with a very high resistance. You may have heard about them saving you from an electrical shock but they also cut you off from the magnetic field of the earth. If you would like to reconnect with that of the earth, walk around barefoot some time or maybe meditate with your feet in a saltwater solution. Take a bath with Epsom salts or ideally, go jump in the ocean....
Walking barefoot is what many call earthing, a.k.a. grounding, which also helps to neutralize free radicals in the body.
Antioxidants such as blueberries can also neutralize free radicals.
Free radicals can cause inflammation and therefore pain.
Grounding has helped me to deal with chronic pain immensely.

Never thought about the effects from reconnecting to the magnetic field of the earth in such a manner.
Different materials have different magnetic "permeability" which is the measure of how much magnetic field they may "transmit", or likewise, impede the transmission of magnetic fields.

I am presently investigating PEMF (Pulsed electro-Magnetic Field) therapy to use along with grounding and have started a thread on it somewhere in the forums a few weeks ago.
Haven't had enough spare change to purchase a system yet, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Welcome, BTW, and thank you for the great thread!

Jad
9th June 2017, 03:24
[QUOTE=RMF808;1158499]
I am presently investigating PEMF (Pulsed electro-Magnetic Field) therapy to use along with grounding and have started a thread on it somewhere in the forums a few weeks ago.
Haven't had enough spare change to purchase a system yet, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Hey @Dynamo which PEMF system are you thinking about getting? I would love to hear your feedback after you use it.

RMF808
9th June 2017, 03:47
Aloha Dynamo,

I completely agree. thanks for the idea of fighting chronic pain. I broke both femurs, some teeth and 6 vertebrae years back and it is really reminding me these days. I knew of grounding but don't really consciously think of it much. Walking around barefoot in my garden and meditating just feels right. Sometimes the ground gets extremely hot and I really push my pain threshold there. I have been in constant pain for over 20 years so it is just like breathing for me. I have been using meditation a lot recently and working on reconnective healing. I can feel these crazy energy fields in my hands.

I would like to see your thread on PEMF. I have seen something similar and would really like to investigate it with you and possibly even perfect it. I have been working on a similar set-up for experimenting with sharks. I have designed a few different types of coils, power systems and working with oscilloscopes but I don't know much about PEMF for humans YET. I know they have been doing it pretty seriously in the Netherlands but haven't looked to far into it yet either.

I have been very interested in colloidal silver due to its high conductivity but haven't had the spare change either. One day we calculated free electrons and conductivity for gold, silver and copper and that was really interesting. Thank you for the welcome and I'm glad you liked my thread.

dynamo
9th June 2017, 03:52
[QUOTE=RMF808;1158499]

Hey @Dynamo which PEMF system are you thinking about getting? I would love to hear your feedback after you use it.
Hello Jad, I started a thread here -> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97536-PEMF-Therapy-anyone-have-experience-with-it

These systems are within my budget -> https://2ground.com/collections/pemf-pulsed-electromagnetic-field-therapy-complete-systems compared to others I have seen go for way too much over my budget.
I hope to get one soon and will certainly post my findings in that thread.
I know others that have those systems already and are getting relief, wish I could just borrow one but alas, never a lender or a borrower be, as the saying goes.
Unless it is family of course; they borrow my stuff, break it and never fix or replace it LOL.

For the price of those systems and the gauss they produce, the price/performance ratio seems fair to me.
https://2ground.com/pages/magnetic-flux-readings-and-waveforms-of-the-wavemaster-coil-pemf-therapy-controllers-with-3-inch-4-inch-and-6-inch-coilpro-coils

Check this out, pretty neat -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_a9ymHJ4Yo

RMF808
9th June 2017, 04:14
This coil was the basis for the system used with sharks. The hole in the center compresses the magnetic field upon itself and generates an insane field in saltwater. The geometry of the coil calls for less power and makes a larger field than a standard cylindrical coil. Do you think something like this in saltwater would be good for your PEMF system. The wire is insulated of course. I use magnet wire but there are other options that have higher conductivity involving silver coatings and such.

Have you ever thought about building your own system? I saw the YouTube video and it looks like it would be pretty easy to build. If you put it in saltwater at 3% salinity that would have a resistance of 2 Ohm. Fresh water has a resistance of 2 million Ohm and air was 100 million Ohm when I calculated it with a professor from MIT. INTERESTING.

pyrangello
9th June 2017, 14:03
RMF, big welcome aboard here into the Avalon family. Hope your around for a long time, this is an education of the best of sorts. Looking forward to re-reading everything this weekend and everyone elses posts. So I have an old flip phone I still use, and a back up when this one dies. Many laugh at me but It was built with 2 antennas and I drop it all the time and it works all the time. One experiment I did with my phone was I put it in a microwave and tried to call it. NO connection took place. But then I put my friends android phone in the microwave and tried to call it, it rang and rang.Do you have any idea on why ? I often wonder if this is also why they outlawed lead base paint in homes, because you can't see thru lead? One more question - is there anything to hugging a tree with the magnetism? I know that sounds out there a bit, but I think we are so far removed from what god created for us and what the indigenous people experienced everyday, its time we start learning again. I also heard an interview the other day where if you have 3 people praying together for the same thing that it creates a triangle of energy much more powerful that one. I still remember Bill Ryan talking about that navy admiral who passed away and stated that if we as a people could come together and pray, we could move mountains ! Thanks in advance for your reply! Much appreciated and again welcome on board.

Lifebringer
9th June 2017, 15:48
So what happens at airport security? or MRI, or other scanning? Messing with us like an 8 track re-recording tape.
Dear God, we are very angry at not having a choice at NOT being a phycho scientist experiment or "drug testing monkey" of pharma. Please intervene and if they are planning another plague, could you arrange for an accident to happen ONLY in that lab? When do the people/creation become free from evil and war, and grief, and sorrow, and robbery from those who care NOT for us? Father we pray, please protect /remember us.
Amen.
BOT
I learned a lot about this ocean scavenger that uses electronics to zero in on living vulnerable creatures. Good to know, I also like the move with Sam Jackson and LL Cool J when they spliced the genes of see creatures and then increased a drug in the brain tha tmakes the sharks smarter as well as much much bigger than other sharks. They were in an ocean lab testing for an alzheimer's drug, and the shark out smarted them all to trick them into getting to the top and escaping the enclosure. The whole attack was about "shutting down the power, and flooding the lab several floors below. I forget the movie, but yes, i learned a lot about this preditor when hungry, and when shtf, hope I don't have to swim long to get safe, and run into one.;)

BMJ
9th June 2017, 19:28
EMF Clothing & Protection Shop

Link: http://emfclothing.com/en/

About us

EMFClothing provides the opportunity for people to shield themselves and their families from Electromagnetic radiation whilst minimizing disruption to everyday life. Our clothing will be of particular interest to pregnant women concerned about EM exposure to the unborn child; those who are sensitive to EMFs, and increasingly, those that are suffering from unexplained health symptoms that may be linked to EMR exposure.

RMF808
9th June 2017, 21:27
Aloha Pyrangello,

Thank you for the welcome. I sure do feel it here. I love that you use a flip phone. I went through all the laughter too but my response was always, "What do you know about magnetic fields?" Of course the answer was always "Uhhh..." I currently use no cell phone whatsoever. A microwave experiment is awesome! I haven't tried that one yet and I don't know very much about microwaves even though I have dismantled a lot to get the magnetometer out. My guess would be the magnetic shielding of the microwave is strong enough to block the weaker field of the flip phone but not strong enough to block the stronger smart phone field. Radio frequencies and even light are all forms of magnetic radiation.

Microwaves heat up food by exciting water molecules. Aren't humans mostly water? Yep. Radio frequencies emitted by cell phones literally COOK humans. They don't have the shielding that a microwave does, if they did, they wouldn't be able to pick up signals. The reason you can drop your old phone is because things just aren't made the way they used to. All these new fangled doodads have a lot more connections which are all dependent upon each other similar to a brain. They are more compact and all of the circuitry is smaller and much more fragile that way you buy a new one faster. That is my NON expert opinion though but I have disassembled phones also and I know what I saw.

I'm not sure exactly why lead based paint has been phased out. It may be because you can't see through it as well, very likely, but I do know it was a big deal on toys painted with it coming from China. I have worked as a professional SCUBA diver & I insist on using coated lead weight because technically lead is RADIOACTIVE. As the electrons leave the lead, they enter the human body and cause lead poisoning which amount to many maladies that I do not want. A Russian friend of mine told me about something called "shungite" which is supposed to shield people from cell phone radiation. But I haven't looked very far into it.

Hugging trees? I sure do. Plants are living things and I am an avid gardener. I believe my plants can "feel" & there have been a lot of studies done on it. There was even a Myth Busters where plants registered reactions from thought alone. I'm not sure exactly how your question was meant but this is what I see. Our hearts generate a magnetic pulse with every beat and some people even call them auras. I can't see them yet but I believe they exist. Have you ever read The Celestine Prophecy? GREAT BOOK! It talks about energy fields and even though it was fiction, I saw a lot of real world applications.

Trees are literally rooted deep into the earth and have a circulation system just like ours. One of the most common pieces of advice that I give is "Go sit under a tree and listen with your heart." Maxwell, Einstein & quantum entanglement all show that we are connected to everything else in the universe but so many people just don't believe it. Magnetic fields do drop off as distance grows so a hug is just about as close as you can get. Put some love into that and it becomes even more powerful. I'm sure the tree thanks you. Consider how lonely they are haha.

We breathe so they can breathe, round and round we go. We inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. They inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen. Sounds like a good partnership to me. I grow as much as I can & even planted a few more mangos and avocados today.

I completely agree about praying together and have been trying to build a worldwide meditation group. Mathematically, when waves combine, their amplitudes, aka vibration, increase. I am here trying to increase my vibration, you? The idea behind the meditation group is I post a topic and time in advance and people check the blog and we all meditate together. I'm not collecting email addresses or selling anything, just trying to help those who want to be helped. Topics that we focus on are lucid dreaming, magnetic fields, reconnective healing and chakras. Love to have you if you are interested. I hear mountains can be moved...Thank you for your wonderful response. Aloha & namasté.

RMF808
9th June 2017, 21:44
Aloha Lifebringer,

Thank you for your comments. I have personally had a lot of MRI done myself and I guess that was a big influence on my research. I'll be honest, I am not too familiar with the details on airport security procedures but I do know you can "opt out" of the scanning. If you do this though, they take you aside and search you very thoroughly.

X-rays are a very high energy radiation that passes through your body & MRI expose you to a strong magnetic field (usually 1.5-3 Tesla. VERY STRONG). The magnetic field causes atoms to align with it and human blood to clot. And it definitely affects human thought. The studies that I have seen show blood clumping for 2 hours when only being exposed to an MRI field for 5 minutes. Generally MRI take about 15 minutes per body part but my last MRI lasted 45 minutes.

Magnetic fields CAN be used for healing purposes as well but I don't think that is what the powers that be have in mind for us. There isn't much money in us being healthy. Think about all of the pharmaceutical drugs that we take, cancer treatments etc. knowledge is power.

I'm not sure how to respond to the rest of your response so if you like, just reiterate what you were trying to communicate and I will gladly respond. I did see that movie and thought it was really funny. I was glad to see the shark cause such havoc, it was what humans created for themselves. Thanks again, aloha.

RMF808
9th June 2017, 21:51
Um, if the EMF clothing is meant to act as a Faraday cage I can see why people would buy it. However, I understand the mathematics of free electrons as well as the bH curve of magnetic fields. If anything, using silver intensifies magnetic fields. That is the point of colloidal silver. I prefer to not comment any further. Aloha.

BMJ
10th June 2017, 14:30
Um, if the EMF clothing is meant to act as a Faraday cage I can see why people would buy it. However, I understand the mathematics of free electrons as well as the bH curve of magnetic fields. If anything, using silver intensifies magnetic fields. That is the point of colloidal silver. I prefer to not comment any further. Aloha.

Hi RMF808,
I do not own that business or having anything to do with it. My only intention is to be helpful and I do not understand why you had to make another thread with a poll and make so much noise about my post and this website.

It's fine that you disagree with the product and had stated that but we all can make up our own mind as to whether the product is useful or not.

onawah
10th June 2017, 15:01
If you are not already familiar with him, I think Lloyd Burrell is a good source of info re EMF sensitivity.
An email newsletter from him from last year:

Thursday 16th June at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m conducting a LIVE interview with Building Biologist Diana Schultz.

I will be asking Diana about her experience helping people mitigating EMFs in the home, and specifically:
how to achieve a ‘green low EMF lifestyle’
surprising findings in home EMF surveys
successful results in home mitigation
when to shield from EMFs
the pro’s and cons of shielded clothing
and much more.
I’ve chosen the teleseminar format so that you can follow via your computer or using your telephone AND you can ask your questions!

To follow the interview go to this page: http://www.electricsense.com/interviews-emf-experts-show-page/ (there is a free 24 hour replay).

If you'd like to get your question answered there's a link at the bottom of this page where you can send your question: http://www.electricsense.com/11220/green-low-emf-lifestyle/

Looking forward to your participation!

Lloyd Burrell
ElectricSense

P.S. EMF protection is IMPORTANT
please share ElectricSense emails
with your friends and colleagues.

EMF protection store
http://www.electricsense.com/emf-protection-store/

There's lots of info on his webpage and you can listen to old interviews if you sign up

RMF808
10th June 2017, 16:00
My intention is to be helpful also. If you consider more information to be noise than that is your definition. I did not mention YOU at all, I just referenced the information. I know how these magnetic fields work because I have gone out and measured them directly and I have studied them intensely performing calculations after my direct observations. I know what is out there. I didn't get my information from reading about it and I want to share it with people to help them.

I will gladly let make people make up their own minds and that is exactly how I ended the noisy post. I said," if you want to buy this product, do it knowingly." If you still don't understand why this is important from my more technical explanation allow me to simplify it for you. These products are magnifying glasses telling you that they protect you from sunlight. As I said in the other post, "the closer they are to your body, the more they affect you."

We are entitled to our opinion but mine is based on fact & experience.

RMF808
10th June 2017, 16:04
These are the experiences of other people. I have my own experience of directly measuring magnetic fields as well as performing all of the calculations accompanying them. If people find that these help then I say good for them. I am just giving more explanation of how Albert Einstein say they operate. Having this against your body is like holding a magnifying glass close to you to protect you from sunlight.

RMF808
2nd April 2023, 04:33
Aloha Everyone, I’m currently working on Daily group meditations for people around the globe as well as guided brain hemisphere synchronization now but thinking back to this post just reminds me about all of those BILLIONS of crystals in our brains called magnetite.

We can use these in the piezoelectric sense charging ourselves, connecting, resonating, amplified more and more with every person that joins in.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?120794--Daily-Global-Group-Meditation-for-all-of-Us-8pm-Hawai--i-Standard-a-time&p=1549716#post1549716

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?120817-Guided-Brain-Hemisphere-Synchronization

norman
19th September 2023, 17:50
On the other hand . . . maybe it's simpler.

DOCTORS CAUSE ALZHEIMERS

( I've also heard a doctor say it in another way "The symptoms of long term low cholesterol are identical to the symptoms of what we now call ALZHEIMERS disease".)

7Ye2Kmgiczt3/

RMF808
27th February 2024, 22:54
Mahalo for the response but I’m guessing you didn’t read my initial post. It’s far bigger than you know. You can blame so many things just depending on where you stand. I’m not trying to put a cause in one place but when all the dots are connected I see a bigger picture. I don’t believe in western medicine but we all use cell phone & computers. Good luck to you, aloha