PDA

View Full Version : The 9/11 inside job: A distraction for a darker purpose?

NoTingles
23rd December 2010, 03:16
I have devoted several hundred hours to looking at the case for the inside job of 9/11, and for several months, I've had this nagging thought on the back burner that something isn't quite right, that it isn't really as open and shut a case as you might be led to to believe. These are very troubling thoughts, and I would like to put them to rest by having the Avalonians take a look at them. I present my thoughts below in the form of an anecdotal narrative of a fictional murder, and compare it to 9/11- I do not present this as facts, but thought along the lines of 'what-if' for your consideration, and perhaps discussion:

A murder has been committed against a well-known and illustrious personality. It was carried out in a particularly dramatic, ruthless way. The brutality of it captures the attention of the news media, and within an hour of the event, it is headline, breaking news. A dragnet is mounted by the police, and the ensuing investigation continues to keep the press buzzing. Witnesses are found, and each describes a bearded, disheveled man leaving the scene on foot. The police are looking for this one man, and his police composites are broadcast far and wide. They will of course, never catch this man, quite simply, because he doesn't really exist.

On 9/11/2001, a murder was committed in New York City, and apparently connected to this murder, are scenes of other murders in different places. These murders were carried out in particularly dramatic and ruthless ways. The brutality of them captured the attention of the news media, and within the hour, they are headline breaking news on every channel. An apparent dragnet is mounted by the Bush Administration, bold, stirring statements are made, and the ensuing investigation by the 9/11 commission keeps the press buzzing. Witnesses are found who tell us that there were terrorists from the middle east who were seen in activity that in hindsight was preparation for the crime. And then the Administration expended considerable effort convincing the American People and the rest of the world, that bearded, turbaned perpetrators were still at large in Afghanistan and Iraq and this was broadcast far and wide.

The brutal murders were the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and aboard the airliner that crashed in Pennsylvania. The bearded disheveled man seen leaving the scene was Al Quaida. The press played the part of the willing dupes to spread the misinformation far and wide. The terrorists that are being chased in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and other places are the nebulous enemy that must be caught at all costs before they kill again, but they won't be since they don't really exist, not in the way we've been led to believe they do. The dragnet in this case will never achieve any results, and it doesn't have to because that isn't it's purpose. It's purpose is to draw away the attention of the American people, who if they knew better, would be focusing on the other things that they are doing.

The bearded disheveled man leaving the scene ducked into a door way, removed the wig, the old clothes, and the theatrical beard, and deposited these in a dumpster he knew would be dumped within a short time. He continued on his way in any number of other disguises, thus, the vagabond the police were hunting for simply vanished into thin air, but they are still looking for him. Al-Quaida simply vanished into the thin air of the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan, leaving Saddam Hussein, the mass murderer already guilty of killing thousands of his own countrymen, the last patsy standing, and who took the brunt of the staged war against terror, even loosing his own life in the process. Meanwhile, the real perpetrators of 9/11, continue on their way in any of a thousand disguises, confident that the cover-up of their activities will keep people guessing for decades trying to answer the questions of 9/11. And meanwhile, they continue their push to seize dominance in areas we least expect, cloaked by the New World Order charade in plain view; their evil tyranny continues unabated and undetected. 9/11 was worth every penny.

Just as the bearded man was careful to be seen by a number of witnesses before he executed his presto-change-o, the perpetrators of 9/11 were careful to leave clues all over the place for us to find, and to fool us into thinking we easily caught them because of their sloppiness. So, while we were chasing the wrong smoking gun for the last 10 years or so, our attention has been drawn away from their establishment of complete dominance in space, their bases on Mars and the moon, and control of all of what we think is just empty space all around our planet. Who needs to have control on the ground which is messy and dangerous, when real control can only be achieved from a vantage that encompasses the whole planet so as to be able to punish any city or country at will?

Now, I will carefully explain again, these are just some thoughts I've had about this subject that have been percolating in my subconscious for some time. They could be the result of learning just how ruthless and unprincipled the people are who purport to be our leaders. I know it sounds outrageous, and maybe not worthy of consideration, but I wonder if anyone else has also had thoughts such as these? I shouldn't be scared or even nervous about expressing them, but, nowadays, thoughts like these will get you disappeared, no trial, no jury. But I will state for the record that I have no intentions whatsoever of committing suicide.
I in NO way am trying to refute what those more knowledgeable than I have concluded about what happened on 9/11. I'm just thinking, what if there is yet another layer to their deception we haven't considered.

Bill Ryan
23rd December 2010, 12:02
I in NO way am trying to refute what those more knowledgeable than I have concluded about what happened on 9/11. I'm just thinking, what if there is yet another layer to their deception we haven't considered.

Many thanks - important, thoughtful and intelligent post.

What are your various alternative hypotheses? Can you lay them out in bulletpoints for easy consumption?

Luke
23rd December 2010, 12:50
As with any event, this one cannot be seen as a separate thing.

First question is, what plans and agendas this event allowed to bring into existence?
How many of these were previously unthinkable?
How the balance of power shifted?
What strategic goals it made easier to attain?

The Saddam question is quite obvious .. as Bush the First waged this war before, but due other events he did not finished it. But eventually it has been "finished" by Second One. Still then, what was the goal of waging this war. Neither "Democracy" nor "Stability" not even "Oil" did not pass the reality check.. but it is hardly possible that the event was pointless. Moreso, it seems that whatever this goal is, it had been accomplished ... probably around the time of the "carrier announcement". Something happened, and we hardly know what ...

The AfPak has all the marks of empire's border struggle- again we can trace event as an excuse to sending expeditionary force into strategicaly important region, in order to maintain presence there. Why is this region so crucial that most of earth empires made it strategic goal to secure it? Alexander was no fool, so were British .. Commies were prone to pointless endeavours, true .. but again, it is to visible pattern that seems to have no logic reason ... Neither drug-dealing nor "bringing democracy" fit the bill, and even "blocking the Chinese" seem to be bit costly, and ineffective. So, either this people are dumb, or we do not know what real strategic goal is.

Same logic can be applied to most wars we know .. the textbook version does not fit reality in most cases. ... why the PR campaign stretches so deep into "past"?

Maybe because past is nowhere the way we are taught it is.

Consider for example, that all you know about history might be elaborate lie set up in last 200 years by carefully eradicating all the evidence not supporting "official version", and twisting the tale, where destroying is not an option? It might not be true, but well, make a mental exercise out of it :)

Anyway, the strategic picture is something we have not, so the events just hang by themselves. Maybe somebody would attempt to paint it, even in broad strokes?

Zook
23rd December 2010, 12:58
Good morning NoTingles, the Earth says hello!

I have devoted several hundred hours to looking at the case for the inside job of 9/11, and for several months, I've had this nagging thought on the back burner that something isn't quite right, that it isn't really as open and shut a case as you might be led to to believe. These are very troubling thoughts, and I would like to put them to rest by having the Avalonians take a look at them. I present my thoughts below in the form of an anecdotal narrative of a fictional murder, and compare it to 9/11- I do not present this as facts, but thought along the lines of 'what-if' for your consideration, and perhaps discussion:
[...]

I don't see any conflict between what you've written and the stated goals of full spectrum dominance. Your metaphor is pretty much in line with what 9/11/2001 truth has revealed, e.g. a false flag operation with the prime suspects being the intelligence services of the US, UK, Israel and Pakistan (which are just different heads on the Rothschild Hydra) ... but primarily Israel, the virtual Rothschild estate. Indeed, Mossad has been known literally to use bearded agents posing as Arabs to carry out false flag operations worldwide (not just figuratively as you have laid it out here). Cheney is most likely a high level patsy in the operation.

Does anyone here really think that something of that magnitude, something that had the potential to significantly impact Wall Street - as 9/11/2001 did - would be allowed to proceed without full sanction from TMastardsTB aka TBankstersTB aka the Rothschild capstone on the Illuminati pyramid?

Now, I will carefully explain again, these are just some thoughts I've had about this subject that have been percolating in my subconscious for some time. They could be the result of learning just how ruthless and unprincipled the people are who purport to be our leaders. I know it sounds outrageous, and maybe not worthy of consideration, but I wonder if anyone else has also had thoughts such as these? I shouldn't be scared or even nervous about expressing them, but, nowadays, thoughts like these will get you disappeared, no trial, no jury. But I will state for the record that I have no intentions whatsoever of committing suicide.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. There are millions alongside you who hold the same thoughts; and many have already expressed themselves. To wit, they may have the terrible Hydra on a leash ... but we are the equivalent of a feral Mega-Hydra.

I didn't see any refutation. I saw a lucid interpretation of the facts.

:typing:

Fredkc
23rd December 2010, 13:18
The FBI Has Updated Bin Laden’s ‘Most Wanted’ Page… (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/73845.html)

…but there’s still NO MENTION (http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists) of 9/11. Hmmmmm.

USAMA BIN LADEN

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world. [Where's 9/11???]

Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.
What a silly thing to say. UBL has been dead since 2003.

NoTingles
24th December 2010, 01:40
I am intrigued by the replies that have been posted- and relieved that I'm not alone thinking there's much more than meets the eye. Plots within plots...the spice must flow.

For Bill Ryan, I post "Bill's Bullets" below:

*New World Order is probably not the objective. The hidden objective is being cloaked by the threat of New World Order coming to pass.

*The diversity of the human population, and numerous other factors makes New World Order an impossible task:
as long as it remains a 'ground-based' operation.
as long as the overt goal of it is to "rule the world".

*We have to determine what they really want. Is it really a New World Order, or is that a means to a far more evil end? If we don't know, how will we be able to counter them? It's very much like chess. They are planning a dozen moves ahead and we have to learn to keep up.
*The players we have long suspected of New World Order plots are already so wealthy they couldn't spend their wealth in a thousand lifetimes. And they already command more power than you can shake a stick at. New World Order seems somewhat anticlimatic in that respect. I think there is something else they want.

*If you already have world dominance, then what else is there? Galactic Dominance? If so, they are not acting alone. Indeed there have already been whistleblowers and investigators who have forwarded the idea that bargains with out-worlders have been made and so-called "elite" earth humans are up to their necks.

*Even though they have far surpassed any human in history in terms of wealth and empire- they are in the bush leagues compared to those who they are trying to gain advantage over. Rather, I suspect they are being used to achieve objectives and goals that go well beyond their imagination. The problem is, the collateral damage that happens when they get their asses handed to them is going to envelop us in the bargain.

*This question has already been posed: How can it be that humans on Earth are an obstacle? And some contactees have provided an answer. Maybe they are right? Thus, I state in all caps WE CANNOT GIVE UP IN THE FACE OF A FOE WHO SEEMS INVINCIBLE.

Ross
24th December 2010, 02:12
Thank you NoTingles, Excellent posts....

In regards to 9/11...seems to me, to be several plans hatched at once, very deep intricate plans indeed...a rabbit hole inter-weaving through many subsets of disguise and intrigue, leading many here to conclude we are dealing with a master plan/s that we find difficult to fully comprehend...'whodunnit' and 'why do it' script writing at its best!

Ross

norman
24th December 2010, 03:06
No act that big ( and, coincidentally, that murderous ) could have possibly been pulled off by anything less than the best 'black' apparatus available at the time.

We could disagree for years about what part it played in the big agenda but all we really have to do is stick to the facts and begin a "MURDER" enquiry.

Last time I checked, a murder enquiry has a free run on ALL leads and all levels of privelidge. ( N.S.A. may be excuded by law )

If there is a "deflection" going on here it's in the way we are being sidetracked into thinking of it as a spectacular show of historical 'engineering'.

Wrong!....

It's a murder case, plain and simple.

Ross
24th December 2010, 06:22
Agreed, a murder case most definatly...which reminds me of 'excepted' murder during war...

70,000–80,000 people, or some 30% of the population of Hiroshima were killed immediately, and another 70,000 injured. Over 90% of the doctors and 93% of the nurses in Hiroshima were killed or injured—most had been in the downtown area which received the greatest damage. 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day.

This is indiscriminate murder of all genders and age...so...nothing much has changed apart from mass murder in peace time...justifying invasion of two countries. A very sick and twisted world this is.

NoTingles
24th December 2010, 17:47
To Ross, Norman and other responders,
I heartily agree- We definitely have a murder case, and what's so amazing is the way this part of it seems sublimated. On that basis alone, we have all we need to round up the usual suspects and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. The rub here is, who's law? Will their courts rule impartially when the evidence is presented? You can rest assured that any evidence must be absolutely iron-clad. The video that I'm sure you have viewed dealing with the interviews of witnesses who saw the approach of the airliner which was purported to have crashed into the Pentagon is pretty strong, and at least demonstrates that a REAL investigation be undertaken, but, does it convince the PTB that we have a case?

Do any of you get a kind of foreboding that their whole scheme is about to unravel? I get the sense that it is. And I also get the sense that what waits is our courageous demand for justice. Moreover, I think they know it too. They wouldn't be putting the effort into silencing us the way they are if they didn't.

NoTingles
24th December 2010, 18:07
I was up until 5 AM. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. "It" was the piece called Mars Records, about Michael Relfe. It was fascinating, and fantastical. But ladies and gentlemen, I have to wonder if it's real. I wonder only because if it is, then why have TPTB left it be? Are they counting on that it's so fantastical as to be unbelievable, or is it only a hoax?

here's the location of the website I found it at: http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/ab/index.html
I first found out about it last night here at PA. It gave me chills because as I read it, it occurred to me that if it's real, what I posted above starts to move away from mere conjecture. :eek:

Snowbird
24th December 2010, 19:08
What a silly thing to say. UBL has been dead since 2003.

Hmm..., I thought it was between October through December 2001 time frame.

Lefty Dave
24th December 2010, 19:44
There was a massive gold theft that week from the basement of WTC...there was massive evidence destruction (Enron/Worldcom., cases) in WTC7.....you know, the building that NOTHING hit !!,... 2 trillion dollar loss at pentagon reported the day before, and oddly, the missile hit the auditors and bookkeepers who could have sorted that out....insider trading allegations for Fuzzy Kr and his goons.. and don't forget...there has never been an investigation, or credible arrest, into what happened..since the attack occurred...!this was so diabolical we will never know the full story....but one thing is certain...Arabs in caves in Afghanistan had little or nothing to do with it...and if the results of that day were viewed as a whole....I would say the terrorists, whoever they are, won ! America and the world have been changed into fascist oligarc playgrounds ...these beasts are destroying everything they touch, acting like they know something we don't know...and treating the masses as if we are already dead !!! It's been almost 10 years, and I still can't believe this has happened to USA....can't believe the people we elect and appoint to protect and serve us, have doublcrossed the whole nation, with impunity. end of line.

Cate
24th December 2010, 22:29
msg deleted

kcbc2010
25th December 2010, 02:31
I would say that there would have to be some sort of darker purpose just because it's like someone (or thing) is feeding off all the fear and anger because we are just bombarded with 9/11 and war imagery all the time nowadays.

Admittedly, I bought the story line (at first), but something never seemed quite right about it. It still doesn't.

And, now all I do, is wonder why we are still in Afghanistan and what happened to the US? The sticking point for me is is what did they do to (and with) all those people on the planes....where did they go? what happened to them? Talk about a mass abduction of people...that's the part that just never made sense to me. Because how could they die in the planes if the planes were holograms or, in fact, missiles (or any number of other ideas out there) and they used detonators to blow the buildings?

And, it just seems to me, that way too much in this world is done in the name of security - but I don't feel any safer. Especially after reading quotes from dupes in the MSM saying "oh well, it's just the world we live in now." Really? Seriously?

And, while I'm ranting -- I just need to ask why would someone from an Arab country want to blow up Detroit? Seriously, our area has the biggest Arab population outside of the Middle East. That totally did not make any sense to me- either, since a lot of our immigrants are Muslims. It just seems to me that if a jihadist wanted to blow up some Christians on Christmas, they'd go to the Bible Belt for maximum impact. But you have news stories coming out about how they wanted to do this in Detroit and that in Portland, OR and all I can do is sit back and wonder why they aren't choosing areas that are "more traditionally "hard-core", protestant Christian".

It unnerves me to no end that none of this makes sense if you step away from the emotion and just look at the facts and what they are "doing". It also makes me mad because my brother spent a year in Afghanistan and a year in Iraq and I don't have a good answer as to why anymore. When you buy the story and the fear, it's so easy to justify; but when you don't - you can't justify much of what's been going on in the world.

If anyone can add some insight to the pieces that I'm struggling with, I'd appreciate it.

And for the record:
I am very blessed and have no reason to commit suicide or begin using or working with illegal drugs or firearms. Jesus never said asking questions is a Sin.

sjkted
25th December 2010, 03:33
For me, I'm 100% sure that the government lied in their official story about 9/11, as we have seen them omit information about building 7 -- not necessarily deny, but just sidestep the issue. I'm not 100% sure it was an inside job, but the main fact that lingers in my mind is that they were doing war games which allegedly prevented them from scrambling fighter jets which seems to be the common M.O. in all of the false flags -- our troops and the best technology money can buy failed to protect us because they couldn't get past the parallel "war game" scenario.

I agree the NWO is not the objective. We already have the NWO, and they end up losing power by revealing themselves to us. If we, the people know who and how and what and why, we can band together and target them. Having a world superstructure like Oceania is not a net benefit -- it's just a big target.

I do agree that 9/11 in and of itself is not a major issue in terms of "war". More people die slipping and falling in the shower and in road accidents and other small events that most people don't think about. I'm not trying to downplay the loss of life, but it was obviously more smoke and mirrors/Wag the dog than a real threat (i.e. weapons of mass destruction).

I think galactic dominance is not that far out as far as the end game goes. The problem is that our current systems are all a ponzi scheme, and if it ever falls apart Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again. Therefore, each level of building must be bigger and grander than the rest. Once you have world domination -- at this point it's only the 3rd world that is not controlled on the grid system -- the only thing remaining is to colonize space.

I don't think this is all that far fetched. It also explains the reason for all of the space programs, regardless of whether you believe we really went to the moon or it being a Hollywood op.

For those who are interested in this, I highly recommend Lenon Honor's documentaries on the Borg Agenda (http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/videodownloadpage.html). Warning: these are very long, but Star Trek fans will like it and it brings up some big questions that we need to ask ourselves WRT colonization of space.

I think there might be some type of very negative component to all of this. For example, the plan might be to colonize space along with softcore depopulation through vaccines and poisoning of the food supply. Perhaps, they plan to switch to hardcore methods (i.e WMDs) if they lose control or can't implement their primary plans.

--sjkted

sjkted
25th December 2010, 03:44
*The players we have long suspected of New World Order plots are already so wealthy they couldn't spend their wealth in a thousand lifetimes. And they already command more power than you can shake a stick at. New World Order seems somewhat anticlimatic in that respect. I think there is something else they want.

If you read the Agenda 21 papers, the original idea is that the wealthier the middle class becomes, the less they need government services and the less people will respect (fear) government. In addition, without functional obsolescence, we wouldn't "need" most of the corporations in the world. It's a misnomer to think of wealth in terms of money. Consider if I live in San Francisco and have a long commute every day and make $80K a year, I might only be able to afford a small studio apartment and would have no free time or money and spend all of my time as a wage slave. Someone in the country who makes $45K per year probably lives in a 4-bedroom house, works 40 hours a week, and has expendable time and money. Yet, the country person might think $80K per year is a lot of money.

My point is that there is only a certain amount of natural resources and land -- in other words a fixed pie. They own/control the majority of it and the way they see it, as we the people get more powerful/affluent/independent, they only become weaker/poorer, which is true. So, this level of their plan is to expand their control grid of the world and start using their money to control us people. The money is just an abstraction. It all boils down to a zero-sum game: we the people (the producers) vs. the parasites (world controllers, human and otherwise).

--sjkted

str8thinker
25th December 2010, 04:13
Somehow this theme reminds me of John Scalzi's trilogy Old Man's War.

John Perry did two things on his 75th birthday. First he visited his wife's grave. Then he joined the army. The good news is that humanity finally made it into interstellar space. The bad news is that planets fit to live on are scarce - and aliens willing to fight for them are common. The universe, it turns out, is a hostile place.

So: we fight. To defend Earth (a target for our new enemies, should we let them get close enough) and to stake our own claim to planetary real estate. Far from Earth, the war has gone on for decades: brutal, bloody, unyielding." "Earth itself is a backwater. The bulk of humanity's resources are in the hands of the Colonial Defense Force, which shields the home planet from too much knowledge of the situation. What's known to everybody is that when you reach retirement age, you can join the CDF. They don't want young people; they want people who carry the knowledge and skills of decades of living. You'll be taken off Earth and never allowed to return. You'll serve your time at the front. And if you survive, you'll be given a generous homestead stake of your own, on one of our hard-won colony planets.

John Perry is taking that deal. He has only the vaguest idea what to expect. Because the actual fight, light-years from home, is far, far harder than he can imagine - and what he will become is far stranger.

http://www.scalzi.com/books/2005/11/old_mans_war.html

Also
http://spacecollective.org/manfredmacx/4461/John-Scalzi-meets-Mary-Shelley-The-Old-Mans-War-Trilogy-and-its-relation-with-Frankenstein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Man%27s_War

NoTingles
26th December 2010, 04:36
:tape:umph

onawah
26th December 2010, 18:51
Bill's input on this would be much appreciated.

Champion the Wonderhorse
26th December 2010, 20:26
I am intrigued by the replies that have been posted- and relieved that I'm not alone thinking there's much more than meets the eye. Plots within plots...the spice must flow.

For Bill Ryan, I post "Bill's Bullets" below:

*New World Order is probably not the objective. The hidden objective is being cloaked by the threat of New World Order coming to pass.

*The diversity of the human population, and numerous other factors makes New World Order an impossible task:
as long as it remains a 'ground-based' operation.
as long as the overt goal of it is to "rule the world".

*We have to determine what they really want. Is it really a New World Order, or is that a means to a far more evil end? If we don't know, how will we be able to counter them? It's very much like chess. They are planning a dozen moves ahead and we have to learn to keep up.

*If you already have world dominance, then what else is there? Galactic Dominance? If so, they are not acting alone. Indeed there have already been whistleblowers and investigators who have forwarded the idea that bargains with out-worlders have been made and so-called "elite" earth humans are up to their necks.

*Even though they have far surpassed any human in history in terms of wealth and empire- they are in the bush leagues compared to those who they are trying to gain advantage over. Rather, I suspect they are being used to achieve objectives and goals that go well beyond their imagination. The problem is, the collateral damage that happens when they get their asses handed to them is going to envelop us in the bargain.

*This question has already been posed: How can it be that humans on Earth are an obstacle? And some contactees have provided an answer. Maybe they are right? Thus, I state in all caps WE CANNOT GIVE UP IN THE FACE OF A FOE WHO SEEMS INVINCIBLE.

Interesting thoughts NoTingles.

I like to think its a game of chess between good and evil. Should be simple enough with two sides. But it gets complicated by not knowing what colour the pieces are :confused: Wheels within wheels, who's agenda is who's. Do the actors know they are acting!

I remember seeing somewhere a message from someone claiming to be high up in the illuminati/masons, and they said they are only here to serve a purpose and they've always known they are going to lose in the end.

Maybe that purpose is to make us stronger as a human race.
We may think in times ahead we face the impossible, that this evil is too overwhelming and we cant win.
But we all came here for a reason, and I beleive the one sole reason is to realise its all an illusion.
Pain, death, fear, hunger all illusion. We are all part of this illusion, we've created it and we are the only ones that can change it. Not Galactic Space Command, not Ascending Masters or any of that rubbish. They're all part of the illusion. It's just us Humans through our mind, our consciousness and our love, we are the only ones that can change it.
Easy enough to say yes I know, and its going to be hard as hell to break through. Its as if you were drowning under a frozen lake punching through the ice.
I like to think that if god the creator, the divine, force, whatever you want to call it, is good and is the creator of all things. Then he could only have created the devil to serve a purpose.

NoTingles
26th December 2010, 23:13
They have thrown it in our faces, that we are considered to be terrorists if we contradict what the government has ruled about 9/11. One way to throw it back in their faces would be to find or build a skyscraper with a steel frame that will be sacrificed. Crash a Jet liner with full fuel cells into it, and while the MSM video cameras are rolling, wait to see if it will collapse. It has to be dramatic, because even when A&E For 9/11 Truth points out documented fires in steel frame buildings which also didn't collapse, this makes absolutely no difference to them. The government explanation is like a demonic mantra to these people. If the staged event for all the world to see was held, we could give 9/11 deniers a chance to put their money where their mouths are, and place their bets. Ten Thousand dollars each. If what the government says is so sacrosanct, then the demonstration building will also collapse. I feel pretty confident they would loose their money and the project pays for itself. After that, it's high time for the criminal investigations and prosecutions to begin. There won't be any further excuse for not doing so. Our fellow citizens were murdered in cold blood that day, whether it be by the hand of poorly prepared terrorists with box cutters, or by a clandestine government plot, they still ended up dead, and the last time I checked, murder was still a serious, capital crime in this country. Or has that changed somehow?

I would like to put this out to our Contactees: The next time you meet with your benevolent out worlder friends, ask them point blank for some concrete suggestions on what to do about proving to the 9/11 deniers inside job. If they have any solid intelligence about it, they will know exactly what we should do, even if most of the evidence has been destroyed. No, I'm not interested right now in any lofty esoteric preaching about rising consciousness and etc. This is about on-the-ground, nuts and bolts, get down to the brass tacks and finally, put and end to this 9/11 controversy. If they don't know, well, they don't know; you can't expect them to know all the details about what's going on down here. But if they have information about what really happened, they would be able to help us with suggestions about how to prove it, and if they don't want to do that, then we might as well write them off because 9/11 is the pivotal event in the run up to NWO. NWO is the manifestation of our greatest nemisis. NWO is about world depopulation toward total planetary control. It is like galactic claim jumping. If we can solve 9/11, then maybe that would be "GAME OVER" for the Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Gang of 8, IMF, FRS etc. I've been angry about this for a decade...that's way too long waiting for the US Government to do what it's supposed to.

Cate
28th December 2010, 22:48
post deleted

NoTingles
3rd January 2011, 21:19
Bill's input on this would be much appreciated.

I agree! onawah, I hope you can forgive me...I am desperately trying to prove on my own that my suspicions about 9/11 are completely false. Is it healthy to think that way? If we can believe the information we have from Bill's and Kerry's interviews, the hope that I'm out to lunch starts to grow dim. That's where Bill's input is instructive. As I write this, I'm listening to Bill's interview with "Charles" which he published on 1/1/11. After hearing that, it's starting to click why he made the comments he made about this thread at the beginning.

Hiram
3rd January 2011, 21:44
As with any event, this one cannot be seen as a separate thing.

First question is, what plans and agendas this event allowed to bring into existence?
How many of these were previously unthinkable?
How the balance of power shifted?
What strategic goals it made easier to attain?

The Saddam question is quite obvious .. as Bush the First waged this war before, but due other events he did not finished it. But eventually it has been "finished" by Second One. Still then, what was the goal of waging this war. Neither "Democracy" nor "Stability" not even "Oil" did not pass the reality check.. but it is hardly possible that the event was pointless. Moreso, it seems that whatever this goal is, it had been accomplished ... probably around the time of the "carrier announcement". Something happened, and we hardly know what ...

The AfPak has all the marks of empire's border struggle- again we can trace event as an excuse to sending expeditionary force into strategicaly important region, in order to maintain presence there. Why is this region so crucial that most of earth empires made it strategic goal to secure it? Alexander was no fool, so were British .. Commies were prone to pointless endeavours, true .. but again, it is to visible pattern that seems to have no logic reason ... Neither drug-dealing nor "bringing democracy" fit the bill, and even "blocking the Chinese" seem to be bit costly, and ineffective. So, either this people are dumb, or we do not know what real strategic goal is.

Same logic can be applied to most wars we know .. the textbook version does not fit reality in most cases. ... why the PR campaign stretches so deep into "past"?

Maybe because past is nowhere the way we are taught it is.

Consider for example, that all you know about history might be elaborate lie set up in last 200 years by carefully eradicating all the evidence not supporting "official version", and twisting the tale, where destroying is not an option? It might not be true, but well, make a mental exercise out of it :)

Anyway, the strategic picture is something we have not, so the events just hang by themselves. Maybe somebody would attempt to paint it, even in broad strokes?

One of the best posts I have read in a really long time!

Fractalius
8th January 2011, 10:36
Hi NoTingles.
May I add a hypothesis which has been in the back of my mind for some years and has come to mind again since seeing the video material about the ball reappearing and developing. This is under an assumption scenario that the flying ball theory is correct.

* Disclosure of alien existence and fake ET invasion are presented in MSM by showing 'actual footage' of 911 and 'coming clean' that 10+ years ago, unexplained alien weapons destroyed the towers and to protect the public from the madness of this realisation and in the heat of the moment, they faked the story a bit and over laid computerised aircraft on the footage etcetera. Because they were doing an exercise that day, it was easy for people to hit the ground running when the call was made to quickly hide this information from the public. Perhaps there were many people that were in on 'it' at this level only. Maybe some of the reaction was a separate opportunism.
Various groups all having a go, some of it seeming to be a natural chain reaction and corrupt opportunism, while it is also leading to various other intentional outcomes for others.