PDA

View Full Version : A question about dreaming part 2

Scorpio Girl
10th June 2017, 05:29
Continuing the 2 other parts of the dream state that I need clarifying are 2 different times when I was asleep but I can't quite remember what the dreams were about. I could feel someone or something rub their hand whatever down the side of my body, I did see someone not sure if it was human or alien coming towards me in a dream and they were coming from the side not face on. I could feel myself totally tense up and my whole body was rigid with fear, I let out a scream but it was in the dream state and I know it would have just sounded like a low moan as I would have woken my husband up. I woke myself up in terror, I thought for a minute that it might be my husband but he was on his side facing the other way totally curled up and snoring away. It took me awhile to get back to normality and sleep. But the feel was real just like when you are awake. I asked my husband whether he was the culprit but got a definite no as he sleeps like the dead bless him.

The other experience was no dream to speak of but something was being forced into my ear and I could feel the jamming, blocking and the pain which obviously woke me up straight away. Went back to sleep. To me it feels like something or somebody is interfering into my sleep space. Luckily I haven't had anything of this nature happen for awhile, long may it continue. I would love to hear feedback from anybody that has had any of these experiences whilst asleep.