PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone remember...?

enfoldedblue
14th June 2017, 00:30
I'm writing an article in which I hope to discuss some of the big upcoming events that have been promoted and promised at various times in the alternative community (but never happened). Mass arrests... niburu ariving etc. The one i am particularly interested in is the time that tickets were being given away promising those who put their name on a list that they would be picked up from their homes in limosines and taken to a spacr ship to be the first people to officially go on a space tour. I can no longer find any reference to this event. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Edit... sorry i only have access to the internet on my phone atm so a bit hard to write.

Daozen
14th June 2017, 01:24
I never saw that article, but I like the image of a limousine smoothly driving up the gangplank of a UFO.

An "alt-media failed predictions thread" would help snap a lot of people out of their programming. I'd help you build the Cobra section if I had time.

enfoldedblue
14th June 2017, 01:37
Thanks Daozen. Would you be able to describe the cobra stuff in a nutshell as I didn't follow that particular one... though i do remember seeing it mentioned a lot at one point. Yes it would be good to coallate much of this info as it seems that because thete are always new people awakening to the wider reality... there are always fresh people to fall for some of the sensational claims some feel the need to make to get attention.

Daozen
14th June 2017, 01:44
Cobra has been dangling promises in front of the star seeds for 5 years now. He supported everything you mentioned, from GFOL to Mass arrests to Trillions of dollars of gold for the "lightworkers". lol.

You are right that there's a new generation of people waking up. It wouldn't hurt to give them some history.

On the other hand, I find myself thinking, I won't spend hours and hours helping deprogram these people. They've made their choices.

enfoldedblue
14th June 2017, 01:49
Yes... peddlers of false hope. There have indeed been many. You are right we are each responsible for our own journey and the choices that direct us. However, I also feel that these distraction slow down our collective evolution...

Also thank so much Doazen for the Cobra description. Cheers!

Mike
14th June 2017, 01:57
I never saw that article, but I like the image of a limousine smoothly driving up the gangplank of a UFO.

An "alt-media failed predictions thread" would help snap a lot of people out of their programming. I'd help you build the Cobra section if I had time.

Hi Daozen,

I actually started a thread like that once. I got so sick and tired of predictive posts, both from members and members quoting alt media figures, that I figured documenting each and every prediction and revealing the results ( annually or maybe bianually) might ultimately shame a few people out of posting them so indiscriminately!:)

I was hoping for a group effort. I was hoping anytime someone saw a prediction they'd post it there.

But alas, it was not to be. People used it to post a bunch of silly predictions. I lost heart and abandoned the project.

Atlas
14th June 2017, 02:45
In 1951, the Hayden Planetarium published an order form in their magazines and books to be completed by people who wanted to travel into space (Moon, Mars, Jupiter and beyond). More than 400,000 responses have been collected over the years since then.

In 1969, following the success of the Apollo missions, Pan Am airlines began taking ticket reservations for a shuttle to the moon. The tickets were unexpectedly popular. 90,000 reservations were accepted.
http://www.spacefuture.com/archive/images/space_tourism_and_its_effects_on_space_commercialization.2.jpg
The only problem was that there was no trip itself. The tickets were valid for seats on the first flight to become available, but no such flights have turned up yet. The certificates are now valuable collectors' items.

http://www.spacefuture.com/archive/space_tourism_and_its_effects_on_space_commercialization.shtml

Bluegreen
14th June 2017, 03:33
Y2K? St Germain and NESARA? Baba Vanga? Jeanne Dixon? Hale-Bopp? Mayan Calendar? Cobra!!
Always glad to see your positive writings enfoldedblue
Maybe you've seen these maybe not

Wikipedia listing (1500-Present)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
Dorothy Martin "The Christmas the Aliens Didn't Come"
www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/12/the-christmas-the-aliens-didnt-come/421122/

enfoldedblue
14th June 2017, 04:16
Yay I found the Avalon thread about the tickets.... this is the opening post....
a bit of excitement at Steve Beckows site...

" Above a hundred people will be leaving Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, to board the Neptune, the mothership of Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council, for a 10-day tour of the fleet and a trip to another planet. We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)."

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/b...es/#more-93245

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39800-100-people-invited-to-go-to-mothership-Steve-Beckow&highlight=tickets

Another one I found about first contact happening at olympics: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47937-FIRST-CONTACT-at-Olympics-Aug-4th---Update-Aug-7-didn-t-happen-&highlight=tickets

...and the old October surprize: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6071-October-Surprise...&highlight=tickets

Also thanks for your input Atlas and Bluegreen...much appreciated!

Praxis
14th June 2017, 04:24
If I recall correctly that actually sounds like something that Sheldon Nidle promised (http://www.paoweb.com/snarch.htm). Try going to the Galactic federation of light website he runs and look through the updates. Although, what I just recommended is quite a task as reading them will get repetitive quickly.

I just did a brief look and couldnt find anything. But this feels like something I remember reading when I was actually still reading that trash. It was kind of a walk down memory lane. Especially the talks about the shifting power structures and how mass landing are just around the corner . . . in 2006.

enfoldedblue
14th June 2017, 05:56
Thanks 9ofclubs! Turns out it was Steve Beckow....but Salusa was just as dodgy in my opinion. I just went through a lot of the 100 people on mothership thread (link above) and it was a real trip down memory lane. The amazing thing is that even after such a massive failed event... the man continues to have followers.

Bubu
14th June 2017, 06:33
The amazing thing is that even after such a massive failed event... the man continues to have followers.

we are trained to have faith and ignore common sense believe in authority rather than own senses. Notice how unpopular an opinion without any backing from research and big gun researchers as if our truth is hard to find and ones own senses is not enough.

Lifebringer
14th June 2017, 11:54
What? Never heard of that one.

Lifebringer
14th June 2017, 11:58
Did they charge for the tickets or just sign up? Were they asked to bring clothing or food or other valuables? Wow.

enfoldedblue
15th June 2017, 00:41
The tickets were free you just had to be one of the first hundred to submit your name. In terms of what to bring I'm pretty sure they did inform people...but it seems all the original material gas been removed from the site. There were a few members from here who had tickets.

CurEus
16th June 2017, 00:23
This is a fantastic idea! A thread compilation of Epic Fails.

Perhaps there is a way to categorize them in a searchable format.

Progenitor: name
Date posted:
Date of event/action
Outcome: Epic fail, fail maaaaybe, happened, on target, BINGO! We're all in 4D/Raptured/Iraqi Dinars are worth as much as bitcoin

amor
16th June 2017, 02:29
Anyone foolish enough to buy into such a deal deserves to get eaten for dinner by the Aliens as they enter the ship. Alternately, this could be a way for the Military involved in abductions to find willing victims for their evil experiments.