PDA

View Full Version : 7 / 7 revisited

iceni tribe
23rd December 2010, 11:32
7 / 7 revisited a film done by david shayler (ex mi5) and nick kollerstrom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9pSzD7tZOM&feature=related

talk about in plain sight this photo is unbelievable in more ways than one.

the railing's are no more than a metre high , yet the third man appears to have the railing's go through his head and the bottom railing through his leg.
my only explanation is he is either a migget or a ghost .

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx171/naf09_2010/July_72C_2005_London_bombings_CCTV1.jpg

Zook
23rd December 2010, 12:32
Good morning Iceni, the Earth says hello!

7 / 7 revisited a film done by david shayler (ex mi5) and nick kollerstrom.
[...]
talk about in plain sight this photo is unbelievable in more ways than one.

the railing's are no more than a metre high , yet the third man appears to have the railing's go through his head and the bottom railing through his leg.
my only explanation is he is either a migget or a ghost .
[...]

I don't see any evidence of photoshop manipulation. A normal-sized human in proper depth perspective would be expected to be about that size if he were standing some 15-20 feet in front of the railing.

I think the above video is an attempt at disinformation, e.g. truth mixed with falsehoods, to confuse the investigation of 7/7 London (which has plenty of real evidence to support the conclusion of a false flag attack).

Humble opinions all around.

:typing:

iceni tribe
23rd December 2010, 14:09
hello zookumar

yes i agree that the image would be true if he was 15 to 20 feet away from the railing.
however if you watch the second part and freeze frame it at 1.29 it will give you a better perspective of the distance beteen the railing's and the entrance to the train station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECq6wUrZ7Bc&feature=related

thanks for taking a interest

Champion the Wonderhorse
23rd December 2010, 23:09
Good morning Iceni, the Earth says hello!

I don't see any evidence of photoshop manipulation. A normal-sized human in proper depth perspective would be expected to be about that size if he were standing some 15-20 feet in front of the railing.

I think the above video is an attempt at disinformation, e.g. truth mixed with falsehoods, to confuse the investigation of 7/7 London (which has plenty of real evidence to support the conclusion of a false flag attack).

Humble opinions all around.

Hello Zookumar and thank you iceni for starting this thread.

If there was photo shop going on in this intelligence level you wouldn't see any evidence (see the end of 'Manchurian Candidate' I know its a movie but all movies have research to back up their credibility) unless they'd want you to or unless you had to do it in seconds.
The photo has never looked right to me and so the question I ask is why? Is it a whistleblower or is it that our intelligence services are not up to scratch?
7/7 ( and why do we give these attacks numbers. 7/7, 9/11. If they are supposed to be dates then what is the year. I think 9/11 was in 2001 and 7/7 2005. We never gave the IRA bombings any numbers so why these?) is so full of holes I'm just so amazed at why the sheeple of this country don't wake up get off their arses and start asking questions.

There had been two mock exercises with the emergency services a few weeks before the attack. Never had one before or since

At the time there was a mock exercise of a terrorist attack in New Scotland Yard. Just like 9/11. The reason they made the hate speech videos is so obvious because they were part of this exercise.

The train times given for the 'terrorists' to arrive in Luton would have made it impossible for them to be on the underground trains in time for the explosions.
There was a strange electrical power surge that went through the underground and knocked out all the trains moments before the explosions.

The debris shows the explosions were based underneath the trains. There is even a photo of one in the press.

Amidst all this chaos and confusion above the ground we have the bus. The one and only bus that was diverted to a completely different route, guess which one it was, yes the one that exploded outside Tavistock Square. Unbelievable!

Oh yes and the other thing that occured was all the mobile phones went dead. Nobody could call anywhere. Doesn't seem to get mentioned anymore. But I know because I was in London that day.

To any independant observer with reasonable intelligence would see that this whole thing is a sham.

Come on people WAKE UP!

=[Post Update]=

[/COLOR]nY2NXPl625A

=[Post Update]=

E177j-bH9Vs

=[Post Update]=

TwLiaU-KStA

=[Post Update]=

0vBrSN9vuIs

=[Post Update]=

ycPqPTBcX10

=[Post Update]=

dlx1vZIlIv4

=[Post Update]=

vfsdF8tHde0

Messed up the links a bit. But here's all the clips of the Ripple Effect.

iceni tribe
24th December 2010, 10:05
the maker of the film 7/7 ripple effect was extradicted from dublin on the 11/11 at 11 o'clock and is now on remand at wandsworth prison , his crime.............sending copies of his film to a judge and jury in a court case involving friends of the alledged bombers.

while im here tapping away at a keyboard , he's in prison for trying to get the truth out.
mabe im losing it .................but if you cant see anything wrong with that photo then you proberly think this is plausable to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

Zook
24th December 2010, 10:24
Hi Iceni_Tribe,

the maker of the film 7/7 ripple effect was extradicted from dublin on the 11/11 at 11 o'clock and is now on remand at wandsworth prison , his crime.............sending copies of his film to a judge and jury in a court case involving friends of the alledged bombers.

while im here tapping away at a keyboard , he's in prison for trying to get the truth out.
mabe im losing it .................but if you cant see anything wrong with that photo then you proberly think this is plausable to

What has one's disbelief in the picture you provided (which appears normal to me) ... have to do with one's belief in evidence for the 7/7 London false flag attack (e.g. the second video you provide)?? IMHO, those who mix fake evidence with real evidence are obstacles to the truth. They are spreading disinformation, wittingly or unwittingly.

"...but if you cant see anything wrong with that photo then you proberly think this is plausable to"

I think you meant to write implausible (otherwise the sentence doesn't make sense). Having said that, I hope you find cognitive resonance soon ... for the image from the Shayler video is not as compelling as you make it out to be. The second video which exposes the unlikelihood of coincidence between the false flag attack and a parallel training exercise, is much more compelling.

iceni tribe
24th December 2010, 11:44
greeting's zookumar

implausible ... yes that's what i should have said, please excuse my clumsy writing style.

going back to the photo , if the 3rd aledged bomber is say 15 to 20 feet from the railing as you propose ,then how far is he away from the entance to the station.

station entrance to corner of brickwork is 6 coarse's = 5 feet
glass inclosure to phone ( lets be generous ) = 15 feet
glass inclosure to railing's (12 coarse's of brickwork) = 10 feet

so the door to the railing's is 30 feet , so our man must be halfway for him to have his head going through the top railing. sorry but using points of reference like the marking's on the road and the arc of the curb edging's ........... he just doesn't look halfway to me.

and what about that bottom railing does that not strike you as odd.

Champion the Wonderhorse
24th December 2010, 22:41

I knew about him sending copies to a court case but I had no idea he was still in jail. And those dates seem worrying.

I am surprised that thew Ripple Effect is not as widspread as it should be. Its well documented and right in your face. It must have them really worried.
'He's in prison for trying to get the truth out sums it all up.'

iceni tribe
18th January 2011, 20:00
and john hill still remains in prison , his crime ..... sent his film " rippple effect " to the judge and chairman of the jury in the case of friends of the alledged 7 / 7 bombers.

TUESDAY 18.01.11 - Muad'Dib has another bail hearing at 10 AM at Southwark Crown Court.

The court did not reveal at what time the hearing would be until today (17.01.11).

Anthony John Hill/Muad'Dib's Plea Hearing

18 January 2011, London, England

The hearing today took place as scheduled at 10 AM in Court 10 of the Southwark Crown court. For the first time since he was extradited to the U.K. on 20 November 2010, John Hill/Muad'Dib was allowed to attend one of his hearings.

The court was expecting a plea to be entered. Instead John Hill questioned their jurisdiction in this matter, and will be representing himself for the preliminary argument concerning jurisdiction. A trial date of the 9th of May 2011 was set. The question of jurisdiction will need to be decided by a jury since it precludes consideration by a judge.

The preliminary jurisdictional argument will be heard beginning on the 9th May 2011 and the trial will proceed directly afterwards depending upon the outcome of the former. The Crown response to the preliminary jurisdictional is due in 28 days, which is also when the defense witness list and bail application are to be submitted. The issue of bail will be handled at a separate hearing after a new bail application has been completed and a judge has been chosen for the trial. Two previous bail applications have been denied.

A Defense case statement will be required in 42 days, or in other words 14 days after receiving the Crown response to the preliminary jurisidictional argument.

The jurisdictional argument that John Hill/Muad'Dib will be putting forth should be of extreme interest to truthseekers around the globe wondering if/when the establishment will ever be questioned, so please stay tuned for more details

http://mtrial.org/

iceni tribe
18th January 2011, 20:08
peter power , duped or accomplice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc&feature=related

Seikou-Kishi
18th January 2011, 20:23
Shortly (2-3 days) before 7/7 I was warned by a friend of mine, whose father at the time was an MP, not to go into London because this person's father had been warned to avoid going into London because there would be a terrorist attack on the tube.

The government, according to this person's father, knew it was going to happen and 'couldn't disrupt life' by stopping it. Apparently closing the tube or arresting the people they knew were going to do this would have been disruptive, but allowing them to blow chunks out of people wasn't. This was clearly an attempt to usher through things it wanted, that would restrict freedoms, like the Terrorism Act, etc.. Personally, though without any real evidence, I believe the entire thing was orchestrated by the UK government and the intelligence services in order to usher in these restrictions.

iceni tribe
30th March 2011, 08:36
richard hall's latest show with some interesting cctv footage of the car park at luton with the mysterious car.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=49&part=1

his new analysis starts at 7.30 min and the mysterious car footage is about 14.00 mins