PDA

View Full Version : Jim Marrs is gravely ill

Callista
17th June 2017, 07:24
This is from John B Wells Facebook page today :

(Quote) Sending out a prayer request to all of the Caravaner's to please pray for a great friend and guest , Jim Marrs. We ask at this time that everyone say a prayer for Jim and his family and let us all pray for healing for our friend Jim. Please share this with your friends and fellow Caravaners and include Jim in all of your prayer chains and circles. Let us all pray that the Lord will lift Jim out of his illness and heal him. God Bless you all. JBW.

*update : Jim has completely lost his vision and the doctors do not expect him to make it to the end of this week. Please continue to lift Jim up in prayer - if you are part of a prayer chain, please forward on. If not, start one in your network. I'm full of confidence that God will do a miracle. Please stand in agreement with me now. Blessings and thanks to all.

Matthew 18:19
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven".

http://jimmarrs.com/ (end quote)

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ySAvYbcLrolmTnuKRohpbwEsCP&w=186&h=143&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

(Thanks to Melinda for this link)
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/DoodlemakerUK/Jim%20Marrs%20Appeal_zpskvcwrwrp.jpg

SpookyMulder
17th June 2017, 09:11
This cannot be true! Damn it not Jim Marrs...

I don't believe it one bit to be a coincidence especially when you think about his latest book! Anyway I will be sending whatever I can to help this fantastic man whose work has awakened many souls to the truth and the hidden secrets of this realm.

Stay with us Jim, you have still much to achieve!

Bill Ryan
17th June 2017, 09:38
I was shocked to hear this. I had no idea. Jim is one of our very, very best, and we need him now, more than ever.

If he's suffering irreversibly, I can only hope Jim has an easy transition. If he can somehow pull through, then I intend him absolutely every strength.

Rhah
17th June 2017, 10:21
I don't believe it one bit to be a coincidence especially when you think about his latest book!
Totally with you, Spooky.
His latest book, 'The Illuminati - The Secret Society That Hijacked the World', was published not even 4 weeks ago, and suddenly he falls gravely ill, completely losing his vision with the doctors saying that he probably won't even make it to the end of the week... There's just no way.

In December last year he gave a video interview along with Sarah Adams for Daniel Alan Jones where he's visibly still in good shape - both physically and mentally, cracking jokes like we're used to of Mr. Marrs. Then in January and February of this year he gave a radio interview for the Moore Show and Richie Allen Show respectively where there sounds to be nothing wrong with him. Yet a little over 4 months later he's suddenly in critical condition.

..How does that happen?

Admittedly, I don't have any form of medical background whatsoever, but I sure find it highly suspicious.

I'm just absolutely downhearted by this news.. My heart is with both him and his family. Let's hope he manages to pull through.

sijohn
17th June 2017, 11:47
Please no

This man has educated, inspired, and amused me as I am sure he has done for many others , a great and easy communicator with huge credibility , some one who is still desperately needed , if it is possible for you to stay with us please do , I send my love, admiration and enormous respect.

Sijohn

Atlas
17th June 2017, 11:52
I wish him a speedy recovery.

Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy - Official Trailer
-eMiQlMhRmo

shadowstalker
17th June 2017, 14:47
My prayer are being sent he is one of my favorite people to listen to he is awesome, never read any of his books and thats only cuz of the cash flow issue.

BE WELL SOON JIM :inlove:

Matt P
17th June 2017, 16:39
His latest book, 'The Illuminati - The Secret Society That Hijacked the World', was published not even 4 weeks ago, and suddenly he falls gravely ill, completely losing his vision with the doctors saying that he probably won't even make it to the end of the week... There's just no way.

In December last year he gave a video interview along with Sarah Adams for Daniel Alan Jones where he's visibly still in good shape - both physically and mentally, cracking jokes like we're used to of Mr. Marrs. Then in January and February of this year he gave a radio interview for the Moore Show and Richie Allen Show respectively where there sounds to be nothing wrong with him. Yet a little over 4 months later he's suddenly in critical condition.

..How does that happen?

Admittedly, I don't have any form of medical background whatsoever, but I sure find it highly suspicious.

A good friend of my same age, a strong and healthy man, recently had a bad headache. It persisted more than a day so he went to the hospital. While there he lost his vision. 3 days later he was dead. Snap, just like that. Brain aneurysm. Can happen to anyone at any time, without being a conspiracy.
My prayers are with you Jim and I hope you have a full recovery.

Matt

janette
17th June 2017, 17:47
Did a sharp intake of breath when I read this..unfortunately I haven't read his books but have listened to many of his interviews. He is one of a kind and too precious to not be here at this critical time..all my love Jim,your a hero.😢

bogeyman
17th June 2017, 19:15
Sorry to hear this, I wish him all the best. I saw an interview about UFOs and Jim said UFOS are a combination of many things and listed them, and you know from my position, he was absolutely right.

Praxis
17th June 2017, 22:54
I think Bill said it best. A true scholar if ever there was one

section9
18th June 2017, 00:52
This is a shock to hear. I wish him well and a speedy recovery from his illness.

sandy
18th June 2017, 05:19
Sympathies for family, friends and fans during this pathway Jim has journeyed into. May Jim be at peace and have simplicity in the here and now in body and spirit.

A Voice from the Mountains
18th June 2017, 13:00
This moment will come to us all one day.

Jim Marrs is one of the most well-known conspiracy researchers of our day, and an ornery Texan to boot. I will miss his voice but I'm sure he will be moving on to bigger and better things.

Satori
18th June 2017, 13:39
The top story on Rense is a brief interview with J Marrs. He had kidney failure a few weeks ago. Is on home dialysis. He lost the vision in his right eye, not both eyes. You may want to take a listen. www.rense.com.

Callista
18th June 2017, 13:55
Thank you Satori. Here is the link to the audio

http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_061617_Marrs.mp3

Snoweagle
18th June 2017, 18:14
Thank you Satori. Here is the link to the audio

http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_061617_Marrs.mp3

The links do not work for me: "Video file is corrupted"

Though I found this on You Tube, posted a week ago:
Jeff Rense vesves Jim Marrs The Plan for World Domination
W9kkFRZWPgg

Cardillac
18th June 2017, 20:24
@Snoweagle

I above all live in THE land of censorship (Germany) but the Rense interview with Marrs (I even clicked upon your provided limk) comes through loud and clear;

let's hope Marrs' kidneys hold out/continue to improve so he can continue to bash most people's pre-conceived ideas about many things and get the truth out there!

I will pray for Jim Marrs; he is greater than life-

Larry

SpookyMulder
19th June 2017, 03:37
So good to hear from Jim, he is not sounding too great but he is alive and kicking at least and that's what counts!

He will pull through and we will surely hear more from him again.

Go Jim! :happythumbsup:

DbDraad
19th June 2017, 17:19
Go Jim! God bless your work, long life still.

barneythez
19th June 2017, 18:28
I'm indebted to those who spend their whole life researching and investigating, then give most, if not all of what they have learned to us for free. Sure they may sell some books too to make ends meet, and may actually live comfortably. But that doesn't compare to what we all owe them. We are all indebted to men like Jim. Whether he stays, or goes, he has done a job well done, and can look back with contentment. Bravo!

This is from Project Camelot 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc

heather6thsense
20th June 2017, 06:05
I have heard this man speak on many occasions and I have a great admiration for his work and for the great human being contained in that body suit. Healing and prayers sent.

7alon
20th June 2017, 14:00
I did some remote healing on Jim when I read the news. Hopefully he will be okay :).

Olam
21st June 2017, 00:58
I did some remote healing on Jim when I read the news. Hopefully he will be okay :).

With respect I ask if you asked permission first?..

Did You See Them
21st June 2017, 08:38

Should I seek permission to say a prayer for him ?

7alon
21st June 2017, 11:38

I think I understand where you are coming from. Is this in regards to the possibility he may not have wanted to be kept alive? There is no physical or mental invasion involved in the technique. Here is an example: http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/distanthealing.htm

Distant Healing and the Human Energy Field
by: Kathie Lipinski

One of the basic teachings of healing with Reiki is that we are more than our physical bodies. We also have an energy body made up of our aura (energy fields), the chakras (energy centers) and the meridians (energy pathways.) Like our physical body that takes in food to nourish it and give it energy, our energy body does the same. The energy fields take energy in, the chakras break it down, and the meridians distribute it throughout the body.

Our body is comprised of energy vibrating at different speeds. Our physical body, our thoughts, emotions, and our spiritual center, all vibrate at a particular frequency or speed. These varying vibrations or pulsations create a field around them which are often referred to as our aura or energy field. The aura is an information center and a highly perceptual system that transmits and receives messages from the external and internal environment.

Each energy layer appears different and has its own individual function. Yet, they continuously interpenetrate each other as well as the physical body. These fields can be felt through touch. It is what we perceive or sense when we scan with our hands.

The Etheric Field is the first layer of our energy body and is ¼ to 2 inches from the body. It is the energy duplicate of the physical body.

The Emotional Field is where we experience feelings. It extends about 1 to 3 inches beyond the physical body. The Mental Field is associated with thoughts and mental processes. It can be sensed 3 to 8 inches from the body. The Spiritual Field is made up of four or more layers, which help us relate to our higher self and spiritual dimensions. It is activated when we meditate, pray or channel. It extends 6" to 2' beyond our physical body. These energy fields are also referred to as our four levels of being; or our physical, mental, emotional spiritual selves.

Here are some ways to enhance a distant Reiki session using the energy fields or four levels of being.

First, empower your hands and chakras with the Usui power symbol. Then give yourself Reiki for 10-15 minutes.

Then invoke or visualize the distant healing symbol and say its name three times. Visualize the person you will be sending Reiki to. Intend to send Reiki to each level of being for 10-20 minutes.

To send Reiki to their physical level of being, imagine that the Reiki enters their crown chakra. Then it goes inside their body and slowly and gently fills them up. As they become filled with Reiki energy, all of their body organs and parts are bathed in Reiki. Then the energy begins to radiate out from their physical body. Imagine that they are glowing with healing energy. See them expanded and their first energy layer filled.

Then send Reiki to their emotional being. Imagine that they are filled with peace, joy, love, contentment and overall well being. Imagine that the glow from their physical body now extends out into their emotional level.

Next, send Reiki to their mental being. Intend that their thoughts are clear and calm. Imagine that their brain is working so that thoughts flow easily, and are well thought out, Imagine that solutions to perplexing problems come easily. Imagine that worry gently flows out of their body. As all these troubling thoughts leave their body, Reiki fills up and extends out into their mental level.

Then send Reiki to their spiritual being. Imagine that Reiki comes in and fills up and restores their spirit….their essence…their soul. Imagine it as a beautiful golden flow of energy that is a direct link to the higher realms. Imagine that guidance flows in and that they are directly connected to the source, whatever they believe that to be. Intend that the Reiki energy reconnects them to the divine within them and reignites their flame. See them filled with spiritual energy that extends out beyond all the other levels of their being.

You can also do this by having a conversation with the person before you send Reiki. You can address each level of being by asking questions before the session. For the physical body you can ask them how they are feeling? Are they having any discomfort or pain?

For the emotional body, you can ask how they are feeling emotionally. Is there something that is making them feel happy or something that is making them feel sad?

Then ask if they have too much on their mind or are worried about something? Does their head feel like it is ready to explode?

To address the spiritual level, ask how their spirit feels? Do they experience the sacredness of everyday life or is everyday just another day? Do they feel alone and unprotected in the world?

Before you are ready to begin sending Reiki, ask them to allow the Reiki energy to heal and address all of their levels of being. Ask them to allow themselves to receive this healing energy.

Then send Reiki for 10-20 minutes to each level of being and intend that the Reiki go to the issues, thoughts, or feelings that you discussed.

After the session is finished, let them rest. Visualize a power symbol over them and seal the session with light and love. Do dry bathing (Kenyoku) to disconnect from their energy field. Give yourself Reiki for a few minutes. You can call them afterwards to see what they experienced and share what you sensed.

Then end with gratitude for the gift of Reiki

Olam
21st June 2017, 11:42

Should I seek permission to say a prayer for him ?

of course not!, to me praying for someone is pure compassion and great to do.
7alon talked about remote healing which is different, he is actually contributing to change the path of the soul and spirit of an individual.
If the individual accepts then its fine.
I do remote healing too via reiki and other modalities that I add to the reiki.
I always ask first if its ok. Sometimes its just asking the person, sometimes its thru dowsing and other methods.

wnlight
21st June 2017, 15:05
Olam, I think that 7alon is off the hook this time because I also took an action for Jim Marrs, with permission, on the same morning of June 17th when I read the sad news. I had asked these three questions, "Can I? May I? should I?" receiving a "Yes" for each. One should always ask first. It is always conceivable that what you think is an act of kindness is actually not in the highest and best interest of the targeted person - or even in your best interest.

What I mean by "take an action" is to make any type of a request to change the outcome of an event or condition that is intended for a person(s). It is always OK to send a prayer of love or even healing energies that the spirit of the targeted person may take as a gift of love.

Also, I do not believe that any request for action in good faith will actually do harm to that person. Spirit will see to that. The uninvited request might actually backfire on the sender in some unanticipated way.

BTW, Does anyone know how Jim Marrs is fairing now? I would really like to know.

Bill Ryan
21st June 2017, 15:08
This is very interesting, and is kind of off-topic: but if I was a passenger in a car and my friend, the driver, had a heart attack, or an epileptic fit, and was about to veer off the road and hit a tree — I would not ask his permission before grabbing the wheel and pulling the handbrake.

:)

wnlight
21st June 2017, 16:22
You do not need to ask permission to save yourself, Bill. LOL!

sunpaw
21st June 2017, 19:14
I hope he gets better soon :sun: :cat:

Spellbound
26th June 2017, 22:37
Any update on Jim?? I hope he gets better soon. He's one of the really good ones.

Dave - Toronto

Sunny-side-up
27th June 2017, 16:52
Good luck to you Mr Jim Marr, wishing you all the best and sending golden energies of joy, use them as you will, love

I guess the trick is knowing if it is the right time or not.
If you wan't to, you will do

HaveBlue
28th June 2017, 11:24
Right on Bill Ryan! Initiative, you've heard of it! I too am thinking of him with positive intent. His aura will block it if it is unwelcome I am sure.

UPDATE a few mins later. Upon having a brainwave to do a simple search, (who'd have thunk it!) it looks as though we all do indeed have Jims' permission!

http://jimmarrs.com/newsviews/

"Howdy Friends! This site will be suspended for a time while my health issues are being addressed. The links to pages, books, DVD's will remain active. Please monitor this site for future developments. I welcome your support and well wishes and look forward to communicating with you in the future." Jim Marrs

Marikins
28th June 2017, 17:01
I received the same answers. In fact, I have never had anyone be so receptive to remote healing. Up to Jim Marrs what to do with it. Best wishes for whatever he wants.

Tam
29th June 2017, 01:43
Unfortunately, disease can and will ravage a person in a matter of days. Had a friend when I was an early adolescent that was diagnosed with an extremely aggressive, rare, terminal form of leukemia. He was gone in 3 weeks, 2 of which were a medically induced coma to rid him of his pain, so in a way, he was dead in one. He went from a normal, healthy kid, to emaciated, bruised, mottled, in less than a month. Truly horrible.

Now, Mr. Marrs' sudden ailment is surely suspect, but, I assure you that, unfortunately, given the right diseases, degeneration is a very sudden, rapid decline. May his final moments be as free of suffering as possible.

Cidersomerset
6th July 2017, 23:47
I am listening to Jeff Rense aprox 41 mins he suddenly
switch's gear and mentions he had a brief phone call
with Jim and says he is fighting and holding his own right
now link below. According to the U'tube web page this vid
was posted 2 hours ago so it sounded like Jeff was speaking
to Jim today ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho1dSfia-b4

posted 6/7/17

Bill Ryan
7th July 2017, 22:27
I am listening to Jeff Rense aprox 41 mins he suddenly
switch's gear and mentions he had a brief phone call
with Jim and says he is fighting and holding his own right
now link below. According to the U'tube web page this vid
was posted 2 hours ago so it sounded like Jeff was speaking
to Jim today ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho1dSfia-b4

posted 6/7/17

Here's the clip, just over half a minute long. Jim's call to Jeff Rense was the evening of 5 July.

http://projectavalon.net/Jeff_Rense_update_on_Jim_Marrs_5_July_2017.mp3

7alon
17th July 2017, 03:42
Any news on Jim, Bill? I hope he is pulling through. John Anthony West is also still battling cancer at 85, but apparently doing quite well. Last I heard, JAW's tumor was reduced by 50% and Episodes of Magical Egypt 2 are on sale.