PDA

View Full Version : Ascension blockers

WhiteLove
25th June 2017, 16:41
As long as these things remain in a constant state, we are not going to experience real ascension:

- No actions towards a fixed date to initiate a global de-weaponization program to execute within a fixed (short enough) time frame

- No actions taken towards collectively achieving free energy

- No actions taken to remove secrecy in political, organizational, national communities

- No actions taken to balance real value against virtual value like money and credit

- No actions taken to remove limiting laws like copyright and similar

- No actions taken to remove structures created by powers that cause great divide in society

- No actions taken to feed the homeless and supply the poor with money instead of injecting trillions into secret black projects

- No actions taken to stop printing of money and allowing private influence on core global financial mechanisms

- No actions taken to protect leaders of democracies from not having complete access/oversight to what they need in order to be able to efficiently do their job

- No actions taken to declassify information that belongs to the people of the world

What we witness is a framework of power tools that year after year remain in the same state in the hands of the same type of persons. For people to achieve true peace, ascension and spiritual growth, it is necessary to resolve all of the things that compress us all into enslavement and extreme limitation on a global scale. The people of the world must collectively come together and lead towards real true change. We should not rely on any leaders to achieve anything, because as you can see the list above is long and it remains in the same exact state year after year no matter who the leaders are, the only difference really is that people are rotated in and out of power.

So we need to embrace shifts that lead to real long term impacts towards world peace and true freedom.

DeDukshyn
25th June 2017, 19:00

I think more along the lines that "ascension" is self work; what we perceive externally, will begin to change as an unbending result, when we learn to change the internal. We need to change our relationship with ourselves first, see ourselves and experience ourselves for what we really are - loving, peaceful, creative, adventurers and explorers of the physical realms. When we do this, this will influence others to begin to do the same as a matter of route.

"Ascension" (pretty loose generalization these days - I might not have the same definition as you, or the next guy), will occur when a critical mass of humans learns to recognize, accept and experience what they really are on a minute to minute, day to day basis ... then we will see transformation sweep across the planet in rapid succession, and then, the above list will no longer be of any concern.

Spiral
25th June 2017, 19:12
As long as these things remain in a constant state, we are not going to experience real ascension:

- No actions towards a fixed date to initiate a global de-weaponization program to execute within a fixed (short enough) time frame

- No actions taken towards collectively achieving free energy

- No actions taken to remove secrecy in political, organizational, national communities

- No actions taken to balance real value against virtual value like money and credit

- No actions taken to remove limiting laws like copyright and similar

- No actions taken to remove structures created by powers that cause great divide in society

- No actions taken to feed the homeless and supply the poor with money instead of injecting trillions into secret black projects

- No actions taken to stop printing of money and allowing private influence on core global financial mechanisms

- No actions taken to protect leaders of democracies from not having complete access/oversight to what they need in order to be able to efficiently do their job

- No actions taken to declassify information that belongs to the people of the world

What we witness is a framework of power tools that year after year remain in the same state in the hands of the same type of persons. For people to achieve true peace, ascension and spiritual growth, it is necessary to resolve all of the things that compress us all into enslavement and extreme limitation on a global scale. The people of the world must collectively come together and lead towards real true change. We should not rely on any leaders to achieve anything, because as you can see the list above is long and it remains in the same exact state year after year no matter who the leaders are, the only difference really is that people are rotated in and out of power.

So we need to embrace shifts that lead to real long term impacts towards world peace and true freedom.

I don't know where I stand about the whole ascension thing, but that list is a pretty comprehensive list of what needs to happen for us to "ascend" as a race, as a civilization & as beings for whom love & compassion matter very deeply.

Justplain
25th June 2017, 20:58
I found it amazing that the 'occupy' movement didnt promote the kinds of transparency advocated in the OP. Even demanding the review and declassification of most/all black ops tech would turn the world on its ear. Also, demanding that military budgets be slashed to fund poor people and eliminate public debt is another such topic. Any similar movement should be championing these types of modernizations, otherwise they are just part of the controllers' controlled dialectic.

Spiral
25th June 2017, 22:00
I found it amazing that the 'occupy' movement didnt promote the kinds of transparency advocated in the OP. Even demanding the review and declassification of most/all black ops tech would turn the world on its ear. Also, demanding that military budgets be slashed to fund poor people and eliminate public debt is another such topic. Any similar movement should be championing these types of modernizations, otherwise they are just part of the controllers' controlled dialectic.

The occupy movement didn't seem to understand the first thing it was about unfortunately !

dynamo
26th June 2017, 01:12

The occupy movement didn't seem to understand the first thing it was about unfortunately !
Wasn't it ultimately determined that George Soros and company were discreetly funding/encouraging the Occupy movements?

Jayren
26th June 2017, 02:24

I think more along the lines that "ascension" is self work; what we perceive externally, will begin to change as an unbending result, when we learn to change the internal. We need to change our relationship with ourselves first, see ourselves and experience ourselves for what we really are - loving, peaceful, creative, adventurers and explorers of the physical realms. When we do this, this will influence others to begin to do the same as a matter of route.

"Ascension" (pretty loose generalization these days - I might not have the same definition as you, or the next guy), will occur when a critical mass of humans learns to recognize, accept and experience what they really are on a minute to minute, day to day basis ... then we will see transformation sweep across the planet in rapid succession, and then, the above list will no longer be of any concern.

There has to be a domino effect, something has to cause a critical mass. Doesn't even have to be every human but a majority, and something will have to cause these humans to wake up.

DeDukshyn
26th June 2017, 02:37

There has to be a domino effect, something has to cause a critical mass. Doesn't even have to be every human but a majority, and something will have to cause these humans to wake up.

Depends on what you expect "ascension" to be. nothing will ever change unless humans learn how to change themselves from the inside. The good news is that humans are changing from the inside, the bad news is this society has cultured us and our modern environment, that such change is not easily expressed, and thus not witnessed (we all stay inside our bubbles) ... what we might need is a massive global disaster, then we will be able to witness some of this internal change. We can see glimpses of it with the massive outpouring of monetary and other support in our smaller local disasters over the last decade or so. There are many.

One example I can use was the Fort MacMurray wildfires in Alberta last year that displaced an entire city and destroyed thousands of homes. At that time, Syrian refugees from all across Canada banded together to raise money and supplies for the victims (as did others). Isn't it interesting that those refugees, who were generalized as "terrorists" by many, felt genuine appreciation for being welcomed into Canada to the point they felt a strong need to give back to Canadians in need, when the time came. It is attitudes like this, against expectation that show who we really are. When enough people on this planet have learned to see what they CAN do instead of what the CAN'T do, then we begin to reach critical mass. Clearly, we are not there yet. :)

Justplain
26th June 2017, 03:52
There is some spiritual rule i've heard, non-linear, that says that only a very small percentage, it may be less than five percent, have to awaken to how things are working to awaken the whole population. An example given was that only approximately 10% of the american population sided with the revolutionaries in the american revolution, but that was enough to tip the balances.

So even just us being awake to what is going on can have an exponential impact. So, carry on, wayward one.

pabranno
26th June 2017, 04:05
I have been doing much thinking about the concept of the cosmic "Fall of Man", whatever that really was.
I do feel something has disconnected us from our Source, and I know the PTB have greatly orchestrated that.
But if there was something on the dimensional or cosmic level that occurred to us as a species, then the issue seems out of our full control to correct.
I don't know.
Graham Hancock had this poignant story in his Fingerprint of the Gods about a lost people, isolated for so long they forgot who they were, till a greater power found them and reminded them...... It touched me deeply.

Pamela

Lifebringer
26th June 2017, 14:01
I think it's both physical and spiritual now. We must clean the planet and our hearts of intent. So far PTW have a fixed vision or focus on what they've wanted to achieve steadily over the centuries, WE who've just awakened have a lot of catching up to do, however it must always be with an open mind that everything, they've programmed us to believe may have been a big deceitful lie and that alone will take some purging of anger when you discover it. I think most that claim religion or belief to be spiritual, don't focus much on the fact it's spiritual part is the creator connecting in us to change it along with physical mother Earth. I really feel the turning of the wheel before the before the brick wall slam, is too late. WE're gonna need a lot of people to overcome that non-peaceful vibe, to focus on the children and putting yourself in someone with asthma shoes. It will get so miserable for them if they can't breathe.

Clear Light
26th June 2017, 17:55
Ah, I'm not sure what potential Ascendees are expecting "ascension" to be like, but AFAIC (and I don't wish to "put a damper on" anyone's dreams) : You've got to "do it" (so-to-speak) alone, as in solitary because it's AN INSIDE JOB !!!

However, if I have any advice, I'd say it's necessary to simplify one's "life" as much as possible, by which I mean : Dis-entangle yourself from Worldly Affairs because whilst you seemingly remain "bound" the chances of "succeeding" are probably quite slim eh ?

But then again it likely depends upon what your Definition (or Conceptualisation) of Ascension IS !!!

Just my two-cents ...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yApwR4Gsu4g/WF80zddaHxI/AAAAAAAAdF0/F_zARs0ORz4734-G7ykYPFpKHWUe-EQcACLcB/s640/the_ascension_by_jimmulvaney-d5yqj73.jpg

Callista
26th June 2017, 18:03
Ascension is a Process, not an Event!!

Feritciva
26th June 2017, 18:11
Very worthy views in all posts.

Yes, it is very important what our definition of "ascension" is. The list in OP is very important for "living together and evolving together as a species" imo. But these are remotely related to ascension in my view, because it is a serious and dedicated self-work.

Notice the key word is SELF here. If we want to attach ascension concept to mass/society etc, we'll get lost in mirror of delusions & fakes. Here's a example from this very own thread;

View-1: Occupy movement is cool.
V-2: Occupy movement is funded by Soros and a tool for establishment.
V-3: Thinking occupy movement is tool is what establishment tries us to think as it is a danger for them.
V-4: Thinking occupy movement is a legit alternative movement which is attacked by establishment is just what they want us to think. It is a tool afterall.
V-5: Bla bla bla bla..

P.S: All or any of the above statement may be true.

P.S II: You may change "occupy movement" in above statements with anything you like from alternative community; David Icke, Project Camelot, Project Avalon, Jordan Maxwell, M. Tsarion etc.etc.