PDA

View Full Version : Richard Dolan - Secret Space Program, Exopolitics GB "This is Disclosure" conference, 5 Aug 2011

Whiskey_Mystic
27th June 2017, 02:11
Herein Richard speaks about the secret space program and relays some good stories that he has heard from others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn67VeaZNAQ

Edit: The video I posted was taken down, which I think is good. I have replaced it with another of the same talk.

Bill Ryan
27th June 2017, 02:32
Excellent presentation (of course!) — but 'Richard Dolan New Update' is another fake, clickbait YouTube channel. Richard sports a beard now, and this is from 2011.

http://exopoliticsgb.com/article/disclosure-yet-more-speakers-announced

ThePythonicCow
27th June 2017, 03:06
Herein Richard speaks about the secret space program and relays some good stories that he has heard from others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nuF1rf6GM

I suspect that this is Richard Dolan's "The Case for a Secret Space Program" speech, given at the August 2011 3rd Annual Leeds Exopolitics Expo called "This is Disclosure".

Whiskey_Mystic
27th June 2017, 03:49
Thanks for your vigilance, Bill and Magic Cow Thing.

Cidersomerset
27th June 2017, 14:29
Thanks for your vigilance, Bill and Magic Cow Thing.

I come across this problem all the time and I'm not bad at recognising
whether a vid is up to date or not , and I would of recognised Richards
vid above as being older. But I got caught out a couple days ago with
a Steve Bassett vid which was date marked as new , but was two years
older...LOL.

Though the poster of the Rich Dolan vid is being naughty with the date
on the U'tube, as opposed to the published date which is often newer,
this would of fooled many.

From......Supporting The Genuine People In UFOLOGY

This thread has reminded me I have not watched a presentation by Steven
for a while , so I looked for a recent one and this one seems relatively new
( it would be good if all vids had a date at the beginning).

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?98507-Steve-Bassett-and-the-Paradigm-Research-Group-Supporting-the-Genuine-People-in-Ufology&p=1162527&viewfull=1#post1162527

wnlight
28th June 2017, 00:31
This profusion of clickbait vids on youtube is a real problem. If you must click on the posted vid just to see if it is new or fake, then the perpetrator has made his money - even if you jump right out. But I think that there is more going on here. I suspect that we have people creating so many fake vids that many of us have stopped playing even the latest messages that researchers are trying to present to the public. Why bother click on a "new" vid that turns out to be actually four or more years old? Why bother click on a vid with a misleading title?

Hym
28th June 2017, 02:43
It would be good, for me at least, to see a time stamp for the date of a video, a speech, a presentation, or a production. Some rare few have those notations on them, but surely not enough. I wonder if they are discouraged somehow by those who make money from showing them on their platforms. This might be a question Clif could best answer, as he thwarted those who stole his vids for profit.

I guess that YT doesn't care about click bait vids, as they make a profit out of every view, from a variety of sources. They only mimic any sense of morality, especially when it comes to protecting the creative, intellectual and personal property of those who use their platform. I wonder how many here noticed, soon after Yt's advent, that they were misrepresenting the numbers of views on controversial videos? I did some experiments years ago and found massive undercounting on their part.

Please inform me if I am off the mark here folks, as I have never posted a video.

CurEus
29th June 2017, 04:35
It is also incumbent upon people to police how their image, presentations and interviews are being used by others. Some keep an up to date collection of links for good reason. People with savvy video skills could much too easily misrepresent them and their work.

Usually those who put on conferences and charge to watch their proceedings do make some effort to protect their video rights. Some shows with paid segments ( uhg the dreaded 2nd hour) Like Veritas and Redice Radio or serious commercial productions like Coast to Coast are quite active about it.

Youtube cares about being "advertiser friendly".