PDA

View Full Version : What lies beneath the Temple Mount

Limor Wolf
23rd December 2010, 20:42
This is for those of you who likes to research on the Archeology subjects.
its been a while ago since i found this interesting recorded conversation between Bob Dean,Bill Ryan and Kerry cassidy somewere on the net (and others like Miriam delicado). and to the best of my knowledge it is not documented anywhere on the camelot site/archive.(please forgive me if i'm wrong)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12960351/Bob-Dean-UFO-Conf-2009

this is a very appetizing conversation so i do recommend it to anyone,but one issue took my intrest in particular:
could it be that israeli Archeologists dont tell all they know(yes)on what's under the Temple Mound -the holiest site in Jerusalem? Acoording to Bob Dean there were couple of abnormalities there... in this conversation,Dean talks about what allegedly was found in Jerusalem- some HUGH stones that are 10,000 years!
as a side reminder-untill today,the chronology of the temple is dated to the period of King Solomon about 3,000+ years ago (ninth or tenth century BC).
long live the small differences :)
after reading this,i wanted to find something that will back this information that Bob Dean gave (i believe Bary Chamish was his main source) and in a perfect synchronicity a few days later i saw this important news item been advertised on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/09/04/israel.wall.discovered/index.html

it popped to me that Archeologist Ronny Reich is admitting he has no idea how it was possible to be built without the technological means we have today...
(4-5 tons boulders ancient wall)

so,who built the stones? why aren't we told the truth?

if what Bob Dean saying is true there are some massive political and social implications to that... as temple mount been a source for separation and arguments between religions for hundreth of years.

what do you think?

Rocky_Shorz
23rd December 2010, 21:09
The recent show from the History Channel, said the Templars dug and searched for years under the temple mount and all the treasures and items Moses had taken out of Egypt were there...

maybe the activation key for the Pyramids...

str8thinker
23rd December 2010, 23:22
Thanks Limor for starting this interesting thread.

I've never liked Scribd very much - difficult to download a copy from it - but luckily I was able to find the original document on the Project Camelot Website. Agree, it doesn't seem to be in the list of interviews with Bob Dean, but it's an informal audio conversation recorded with him in February 2009:

Transcript (http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bob_dean_25_feb_2009_en.html)

Audio MP3 (http://projectcamelot.org/mediafiles/audio/bob_dean_25_feb_2009.mp3)

No video.

Champion the Wonderhorse
24th December 2010, 00:09
so,who built the stones? why aren't we told the truth?

if what Bob Dean saying is true there are some massive political and social implications to that... as temple mount been a source for separation and arguments between religions for hundreth of years.

what do you think?

Hi Limor and thanks for the thread

Boy you've opened up a big can of worms here. The reason your not told the truth is because it challenges the whole concept of the judeaic religions, jewish muslim christian.
More and more evidence is suggesting that there was once a mighty world empire over 10,000 years ago stretched to the four corners of the earth was the description. Which is why from different cultures you have similar stories but different names. Over a vast empire accents would change and languages would change.
The Sumerian texts relate to this and they go back about 5,000bc. But the Torah ( I dont know exactly when the Torah first appeared but the oldest one in existance only goes back to about 800 AD!) is more or less an exact copy of the Sumerian texts. The stories are too identical to be a coincidence. The only difference is the names put in the Torah.
So if the stories in the Torah are from the Sumerian texts, and the Sumerian texts relate to a time before then.....
If Abraham was from a different time and place and a different name then thats going to hurt all the jews and muslims.
If King David was from a different time and place and known by a different name then the christians are in trouble because where was Jesus from...... the house of David.
So for those of a religious background it is all very challenging. I know.... I'm Jewish myself, or at least I thought I was:confused:
And then of course you've suddenly got no religion at all which has been a source of control for thousands of years.

Graham Hancock and David Icke are a great source for this.

Limor Wolf
24th December 2010, 19:49
Thank you str8thinker.for some reason i couldn't find it on camelot at the time,i agree with you that the Scribd is not very convenient for reading,so thanks for enclosing the camelot format copy.

Originally posted by Rocky_Shorz:
The recent show from the History Channel, said the Templars dug and searched for years under the temple mount and all the treasures and items Moses had taken out of Egypt were there...
Mmm...thats a little tricky Rocky_Shorz,Jerusalem and temple mound were nothing more than a few hills or maybe a very insignificant settelment by the Jebusite,only between 1006-930 BC approx (thats what we are told) King david and the israelites have conquered it and made it a Capital city.Moses have never entered Israel borders,he so called received the Torah on mount sinai and wasnt allowed to continue further,that was arguably on 1300 BC,so i am not too sure if what was shown on the History channel is valid.

CTW- i am in the middle of David icke 'get of your knees..." book,and there is a vast explanation on exactly what your'e suggesting.the Torah has some interesting similarities with the sumerian texts and some other Epics.
is it possible all these are some kind of staged legends for human to act upon?
i do see the "trouble" of telling the 'truth' from the "higer ranks" but how can they keep the "secret" if its indeed true,when many researchers and archeologists are involved? (and that happening all over the world).maybe its up to the human mind to justify the story and not the other way around.

Champion the Wonderhorse
24th December 2010, 21:05
CTW- i am in the middle of David icke 'get of your knees..." book,and there is a vast explanation on exactly what your'e suggesting.the Torah has some interesting similarities with the sumerian texts and some other Epics.
is it possible all these are some kind of staged legends for human to act upon?
i do see the "trouble" of telling the 'truth' from the "higer ranks" but how can they keep the "secret" if its indeed true,when many researchers and archeologists are involved? (and that happening all over the world).maybe its up to the human mind to justify the story and not the other way around.

Correct me if I'm wrong but most if not all Jewish and Muslim archeoligists wont go beyond 6000 BC or is 4000 BC. They just wont go there. And I dont know if its easy for other archeoligists to look at these sights.

Zecharia Zitchin covers this area but he goes into the Annunaki connection which a lot of people find hard to accept.

I personally believe that these legends were once truths in some ways, and that through the thousands of years became legend.

The truth is coming out. We all know it now and more everyday. Who cares if its not going to put out on Rupert Murdochs mainstream media. I don't watch tv anymore anyway.
We know there was a vast empire from before, and then there was a deluge of some kind which destroyed everything. And its because of that that we may never know everything because its all gone. But we know there was knowledge in Earth energies, anti-grav devices, advanced knowledge of mathematics, knowledge of stars.
The technology was in a completely different direction than ours is today. They were focused on harnessing earth energies and material.
Once we get more and more people to cover the footsteps of Graham Hancock and David Icke then all the deception and lies will disappear.

PUNK2424
10th January 2011, 14:40
Hi limor
were can i find david icke books?

Limor Wolf
12th January 2011, 12:03
PUNK2424, i was attending icke's talk on september 11 this year in london and came back with a big pack under my arm,but you can try on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Human-Race-Get-Your-Knees/dp/0955997313
its well worth it !

and shall i add that its good both for expending knowledge and consciousness and for strengthening your arms muscles!(almost 700 pages)

take a long breake from work :)

p.s
icke's chapter on the origin of 'judism' is a little hard to swallow,but unfortunetly it has a lot of backing up with history and it does makes sense .

PUNK2424
12th January 2011, 14:24
thanks, i propbley buy it in afew weeks.

The One
12th January 2011, 15:12
This is my opinion on this through time we have been told this and that and we have generally stood by and believed what we are told in the history books. Then something gets discovered and this and that donít add up and the history books have to be re written.

The great pyramid for example the cement that was used is extremely fine and strong and defies chemical analysis. Today, with all our modern science and engineering, we would not be able to build a Great Pyramid of Giza. The Great Pyramid is thought to have been erected around 2600 BC during the reign of Khufu (Cheops).

So we are definitely not being told the truth about that are we

Kent Fallman
12th January 2011, 15:45
Audio MP3 (http://projectcamelot.org/mediafiles/audio/bob_dean_25_feb_2009.mp3)
Who recorded this ? a kid with a toys-are-us recorder ? ffs

John Parslow
12th January 2011, 16:03
Hello punk2424

All David Ickes books should be available on his website:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

Best regards. JP

§=[Post Update]=§

Hello Limor

Thank you very much for such an interesting thread. JP :cool:

Lord Sidious
3rd May 2011, 17:09
I don't know much about what was under there, but I know what will be on top of it soon.
The next temple to the war god.
The cohanim have their new robes, the sanhedrin are again in existence, the temple is prebuilt as a tilt-up and all is ready to go, except for the red heiffer.
That one is the problem, they are trying to breed one, but it keeps coming up with a few hairs here and there that are not red.

TWINCANS
3rd May 2011, 17:26
Zechariah Sitchin says the huge stones were part of the launch pad for the Annunaki / Niburuans .