PDA

View Full Version : Ancient humans had sex with non humans

Chester
25th July 2017, 14:43
Ancient humans had sex with non humans (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688)

New research shows that ancient humans had sex with non human species.

According to a study conducted by Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo, ancient humans had intercourse with a "ghost species" of "proto human".

Gokcumen explains that humans are only one member of a broader species named "hominins".

The research found that humans had sex with other members of the hominins group.

Gokcumen found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa. He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breading with this mysterious "ghost species".

read the rest here (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688)

Chester
25th July 2017, 20:57
Based on what I am reading here, this article supports the "theory" (held by many within our open minded community) that "humanoids" are not just from Earth (and perhaps none are originally from Earth) and thus that perhaps various branches of a galactic "humanoid" family (and even beyond this single galaxy) may "be out there" and "have found there way here (to Earth) at different times such that one branch may have evolved in one direction and others, other directions where then there was a later "mating" which may have been instigated by one of the branches which may have achieved advances in science and other disciplines well beyond the version of "humanoid" they may have decided to "mate with" here on Earth a long, long time ago.

For example, the Annunaki myth may actually point to a semblance of truth. Another example relates to the recovery of those elongated skulls.

Foxie Loxie
25th July 2017, 21:12
"ghost species".....does make me think of the "spirits" that came down & were punished for intermingling with earth women. :confused:

CurEus
26th July 2017, 10:58
I believe they were the Nephilim or Fallen ones. Most accounts suggested giganticism as the result of that union but of course there could be other breeds of human hybrids.

The article is a bit too narrowly focused but considering the extreme reluctance of Anthropologists to explore cross breeding in decades past it is no wonder why. I would love to see it expanded with the data from Paracas and other elongated skull bloodlines.

I recall the enormous bias towards anthropologists that suggested cross mating between Neanderthals and modern humans but DNA did prove the theory correct. I expected this to empower a renewed form of racism as Africans do not carry any Neanderthal ( who had much larger brains than we do) genes and these new findings could also add fuel to that fire.

Some posit that there were a myriad of hominid varieties at one point from the tiny hobbit people ( Homo Flourensis) to Mega Hominid ( Giants, of which VERY little information is released) and the Sasquatch/Bigfoot mix.

Hopefully this information all comes together eventually and we get a much larger picture of what the true origins of humanity is. I a also hopeful that we can eventually find information on how were were "altered" to suit the purposes of our "breeders". What was added, what was removed?

Great find!

amor
27th July 2017, 05:09
On youtube.com there is a video about a creature which lived in the middle east area around 6,000 ago which they gave a name to their culture. The figure is commonly shown as a reptilian humanoid figure nursing its baby. The head to nose is elongated and the eyes very slanted and large, the shoulders very wide.

The Bible does state that the Elohim wanted to change the appearance of the FACE to look like the faces of the Elohim. Human female shoulders were made narrower as well. I previously saw this figure representing a Reptilian Female nursing its child. This video gave its culture a name and placed it around 6,000 years ago.

we-R-one
27th July 2017, 05:16
Ya I heard about this too...I would definitely consider this information to be a part of the disclosure drip, drip.

On youtube.com there is a video about a creature which lived in the middle east area around 6,000 ago which they gave a name to their culture. The figure is commonly shown as a reptilian humanoid figure nursing its baby. The head to nose is elongated and the eyes very slanted and large, the shoulders very wide.

The Bible does state that the Elohim wanted to change the appearance of the FACE to look like the faces of the Elohim. Human female shoulders were made narrower as well. I previously saw this figure representing a Reptilian Female nursing its child. This video gave its culture a name and placed it around 6,000 years ago.

Yes I happen to be from the Elohim E.T. race. we are known to be the guardians of this planet. I noticed as I was researching several of my core past life identities that the word 'guardian' was following me around from one incarnation to the next.

You would have known me as Saint Mary Helena Salome, Mary Queen of Scots and Greek goddess Artemis. Each identity has a reference to 'guardian'.

Artemis: According to mythology Artemis was known to be 'guardian of the women, children, forests and animals.

Saint Mary Helena Salome was known to be one of the 3 sacred Mary's. She was also known to be a nazara as she was a follower of Jesus.

"In the Arab world, the word used to describe Jesus and his followers is nazara. This is confirmed in the Islamic Koran and the word means ’keepers’ or ’guardians’. The full definition is Nazara ha-Brit: ’Keepers of the Covenant’."- Laurence Gardner
Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_11.htm

Mary Queen of Scots- aka Elizabeth Marie Stuart
Definition of Stuart:
"Stewart is a Scottish surname (also used as a masculine given name) possibly of pre-7th century Old English origin, derived from stigeweard, the genitive prefix stige meaning "hall", and the suffix weard meaning "guardian" or "warden".

Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_(name)

All identities Akashic confirmed by Kevin Ryerson

PS I know nothing of Blue Avians being 'guardians' of this planet, lol