PDA

View Full Version : A Hijacked Society 'Breeding' Humanity Out of the Human Being

Valley
28th August 2017, 11:07
I remember being a young child in this world and observing how adults would periodically go into states of seemingly uncontrolled anger, or rages...and when they did so it occured to me that they had seemingly lost all sense of compassion within themselves and for others...and it began to dawn on me that I was living in a 'hijacked' society...one that continually 'puts the squeeze' on good folks' psyches until it causes them to 'blow a fuse', so to speak...thus effectively, slowly 'breeding' the humanity out of the human being.

I remember thinking to myself that I would never allow myself to lose my sense of compassion for my fellow human beings, even if they 'went off the deep end' from time-to-time...because I realized it wasn't really their fault and they would eventually 'regain their senses' after some time would pass.

After seeing a beautiful, close-up, and 'friendly' UFO as a 7-year-old, (which culminated with several helicopters & jet fighters chasing it away), I had the additional realization that there were very advanced 'good guys' out there and that they were being kept away from friendly contact with the general public by the powerful elements/forces of this 'hijacked' society.

I'd like for this thread to be a place where we can share our earliest experiences and realizations that this society has been 'hijacked' and how we learned (or didn't learn) to function within it...also how we found or can find ways to maintain/boost our humanity...because it seems to be very clear that the current 'system' is constantly trying to breed it out of us.

Valley
28th August 2017, 11:45
Here's a link to my story of the UFO encounter as a child
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84642-My-Close-Encounter-With-A-UFO

CaptnNemo
28th August 2017, 12:37
I remember being a young child in this world and observing how adults would periodically go into states of seemingly uncontrolled anger, or rages...and when they did so it occured to me that they had seemingly lost all sense of compassion within themselves and for others...and it began to dawn on me that I was living in a 'hijacked' society...one that continually 'puts the squeeze' on good folks' psyches until it causes them to 'blow a fuse', so to speak...thus effectively, slowly 'breeding' the humanity out of the human being.

I remember thinking to myself that I would never allow myself to lose my sense of compassion for my fellow human beings, even if they 'went off the deep end' from time-to-time...because I realized it wasn't really their fault and they would eventually 'regain their senses' after some time would pass.

After seeing a beautiful, close-up, and 'friendly' UFO as a 7-year-old, (which culminated with several helicopters & jet fighters chasing it away), I had the additional realization that there were very advanced 'good guys' out there and that they were being kept away from friendly contact with the general public by the powerful elements/forces of this 'hijacked' society.

I'd like for this thread to be a place where we can share our earliest experiences and realizations that this society has been 'hijacked' and how we learned (or didn't learn) to function within it...also how we found or can find ways to maintain/boost our humanity...because it seems to be very clear that the current 'system' is constantly trying to breed it out of us.

I have to agree a 100% of what you just wrote. I couldn't of put it myself better worded. That being said, I have to say that, I too, had, still and will always have compassion for anything that breathes no matter the provenance. But, like you mentioned, it seems that whatever or whomever is in control in the back scenes, are very aware of how our souls and spirits work and how dividing society on every aspect you can think, of making it an almost constant competition between ourselves thus bringing like you said "puts the squeeze" on us, good folk's.

I have to admit that I sometimes struggle with my ego and my silent hot temper which usually boils because of ether injustice or incompetence that thrives in this world. I, in a way am lucky to have learned young how to be gentle with people, generous, forgiving and so on and on, and with nature in general weather its flora or fauna. The only thing I kill literally with full intent are mosquitoes and that after telling them to leave me alone after 4 or 5 warnings...loll!!

So yeah, I always respected this planet, at least willingly. It does make us fight within ourselves not to succumb to all the bad things going on in this world and just makes us want to turn rogue because of all the accumulate anger that really makes us battle inside, exactly like the little angel and devil on each shoulders.

So it's a daily inner fight that is been going on for as long as I can remember but all and all, I am lucky to have a loving family on both sides including my girlfriend's. I live a somewhat in the "matrix" bubble kind of an happy life if you could call it like that. I try to get better everyday and I guess it's good but somewhere else inside me feels like this planet needs a big time cleansing and I really hope it's not too late, that the better of us all will take over and maybe just maybe, we will be able to finally have true free will and happiness.

As for our friends up there, I have seen them, not close but good enough to know that they watch us really closely and had been for ions. But I don't think they will interfere unless there's a clear menace to this planet and ecosystem and or solar system. And the controllers very well know this. That is why North Korea or the Us or anyone for that matter are threading really gently when there's talk of nuclear power. Because they KNOW our friends won't allow it.

It's been done before and it can still be done now. For the rest, I think we just need to stay calm, do our best in our own ways and try to stay connected with the ones you love, ignore and avoid the negative as much as you can and live the present moment. Be at peace with yourself. These are the best words that comes up in my mind right now.. :)

Thank you for that thread, it took off a little weight of my shoulders knowing that there's more then we know, that struggles with this all...

Have a nice day! take care!!

Nasu
28th August 2017, 17:52
I agree. I used to think similar thoughts as a child. Now that I am grown I do keep my composer most of the time and try to have compassion for those who are stuck in a moment of emotion. But being honest, as a father, I now see why adults lost their cool so many times with me. I find myself equally frustrated with my perfect swans from time to time. We are all an evolutionary story in progress imho. Hopefully my children will be better at this game than me, as I hope to be better than my parents were. So I try to have compassion for others as well as myself, none of us are perfect, yet....x... N

Foxie Loxie
28th August 2017, 22:35
Being towards The End of my time within this body I can look back over a life that was dedicated to the brainwashing I received as a child! :facepalm: That is quite distressing in itself, but it simply bears out that a child only knows what he or she was raised in & will remain in that particular "system" until something happens to jolt him or her out of it! :horn::doh:

Fortunate is the child who has intelligent guidance in life & is taught to think for him or herself! In what I have observed, that is a rare thing! :bigsmile:

Wind
29th August 2017, 00:57
About compassion... My writing:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69588-Surfing-with-Wind&p=1176607&viewfull=1#post1176607

Valley
29th August 2017, 21:18
I have to agree a 100% of what you just wrote. I couldn't of put it myself better worded. That being said, I have to say that, I too, had, still and will always have compassion for anything that breathes no matter the provenance. But, like you mentioned, it seems that whatever or whomever is in control in the back scenes, are very aware of how our souls and spirits work and how dividing society on every aspect you can think, of making it an almost constant competition between ourselves thus bringing like you said "puts the squeeze" on us, good folk's.

I have to admit that I sometimes struggle with my ego and my silent hot temper which usually boils because of ether injustice or incompetence that thrives in this world. I, in a way am lucky to have learned young how to be gentle with people, generous, forgiving and so on and on, and with nature in general weather its flora or fauna. The only thing I kill literally with full intent are mosquitoes and that after telling them to leave me alone after 4 or 5 warnings...loll!!

So yeah, I always respected this planet, at least willingly. It does make us fight within ourselves not to succumb to all the bad things going on in this world and just makes us want to turn rogue because of all the accumulate anger that really makes us battle inside, exactly like the little angel and devil on each shoulders.

So it's a daily inner fight that is been going on for as long as I can remember but all and all, I am lucky to have a loving family on both sides including my girlfriend's. I live a somewhat in the "matrix" bubble kind of an happy life if you could call it like that. I try to get better everyday and I guess it's good but somewhere else inside me feels like this planet needs a big time cleansing and I really hope it's not too late, that the better of us all will take over and maybe just maybe, we will be able to finally have true free will and happiness.

As for our friends up there, I have seen them, not close but good enough to know that they watch us really closely and had been for ions. But I don't think they will interfere unless there's a clear menace to this planet and ecosystem and or solar system. And the controllers very well know this. That is why North Korea or the Us or anyone for that matter are threading really gently when there's talk of nuclear power. Because they KNOW our friends won't allow it.

It's been done before and it can still be done now. For the rest, I think we just need to stay calm, do our best in our own ways and try to stay connected with the ones you love, ignore and avoid the negative as much as you can and live the present moment. Be at peace with yourself. These are the best words that comes up in my mind right now.. :)

Thank you for that thread, it took off a little weight of my shoulders knowing that there's more then we know, that struggles with this all...

Have a nice day! take care!!

Thank you for sharing your story & candid perspectives...and for the support. Happy that my sharing here has helped you insome way. I also share the 'dream' with you of humanity finally breaking free from the 'ties that have bound us' and shattering the illusions of darkness cast over our eyes. If we stay focused, apply our wills & creativity, and maintain our compassion, I see that we will 'win the day'.

All the Best to you and yours Captn

Valley
29th August 2017, 21:46
I agree. I used to think similar thoughts as a child. Now that I am grown I do keep my composer most of the time and try to have compassion for those who are stuck in a moment of emotion. But being honest, as a father, I now see why adults lost their cool so many times with me. I find myself equally frustrated with my perfect swans from time to time. We are all an evolutionary story in progress imho. Hopefully my children will be better at this game than me, as I hope to be better than my parents were. So I try to have compassion for others as well as myself, none of us are perfect, yet....x... N

Thanks for stopping by, chipping in your experience/views/understanfings, and helping to 'move the mountains' of consciousness to a greater day. I think children are much wiser than most folks give them credit for and they have special knack for testing us when they observe our 'hangups'...as they haven't yet been 'dumbed down'/'systemized' as much as adults...they are usually still more free-spirited and courageous...and the great inner 'spark' of joy/creativity is still burning strong within them.

Good Day my friend!

Valley
29th August 2017, 22:07
Being towards The End of my time within this body I can look back over a life that was dedicated to the brainwashing I received as a child! :facepalm: That is quite distressing in itself, but it simply bears out that a child only knows what he or she was raised in & will remain in that particular "system" until something happens to jolt him or her out of it! :horn::doh:

Fortunate is the child who has intelligent guidance in life & is taught to think for him or herself! In what I have observed, that is a rare thing! :bigsmile:

Thanks for joining in & sharing your valuable insights. I agree that normally one must first recognize that something isn't right with their circumstances so that they will begin to search out new and greater ways of being...and the guiding wisdiom from those with greater understandings is invaluable in our personal development at times.

Good Day!