PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot | Darcy Weir & Lee Lustig | Phil Schneider : The Movie!

Star Tsar
30th August 2017, 08:17
The countess of conspiracy returns...

Project Camelot

https://yt3.ggpht.com/z_3wU5nEI2SBoFj5llQCEcueCKd3nmDornD9I7KrIj0-9LNq7vpH8UH58kHMXxargjfXNms3=w2120-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-nd-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Darcy Weir & Lee Lustig | Phil Schneider : The Movie!

Published & Streamed 29th August 2017

Kerry returns this time to interview Darcy Weir and Lee Lustig about their new documentary on the life & times of Phil Schneider called UNDERGROUND.

Trailer here: https://www.amazon.com/Underground-Lee-Lustig/dp/B074HXJDKZ/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1503957397&sr=1-2&keywords=The+Underground&refinements=p_n_format_browse-bin%3A2650306011

Supporting Link: https://projectcamelotportal.com/2017/08/29/darcy-weir-lee-lustig-phil-schneider-the-movie-interview-tonight-7pm-pt/

jmXBrSu-GQ0

Cardillac
30th August 2017, 21:03
very interresting interview; at hr./min.sec. 1:07.27 Tom Delonge is mentioned;

this dove-tails perfectly with Peter Levenda's newest interview with Mel Fabregas regarding Levenda's newest book (1st of a trilogy with Delonge) "Sekret Machines":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cynOKub_-dM&t=14s

please be well all-

Larry

TrumanCash
31st August 2017, 16:04
I wonder why they don't offer DVDs of the documentary.

TrumanCash
31st August 2017, 17:18
I talked with Phil Schneider on three separate occasions in or near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The third meeting was in a very small room with only a half dozen people. It was fascinating to hear Phil and Al Bielek talk with each other.

Phil mentioned to Al that he had built a device that produced a beam of sorts and that he threw an object into the beam and it disappeared. If memory serves, it was a ring that he tossed into the beam. Phil had never told Al about this so it was fascinating to hear them talk back and forth about it.

I had seen Phil open his shirt to reveal the large scar from the Gray's weapon at the Post Falls meeting. At the third meeting he described his shoot out with an FBI agent where he took a bullet in his shoulder. So when he opened up his shirt again I was able to see the bullet scar which was not there before. That's when I really started to pay attention to what he was saying.

I got to see and handle the artifacts from his metal case which was fascinating to say the least. He showed me a small bottle with an ET implant that he dug out of his leg. Both Phil and I were abductees but I had not yet had my own abductions into a DUMB with Grays at that time. After having my own experiences with military and Grays in this DUMB, I was convinced that Phil was the real deal.

The last time I saw Phil was not in person but on a cable TV program wherein he was exposing the assassinations of microbiologists. He was killed soon thereafter.

When I had met Phil he had already received thirteen assassination attempts so it is a no brainer that he was finally assassinated at his home, especially given the circumstances of his death.

It was also fascinating to hear Al talk about the technical stuff like the frequencies used in the counter-rotating EM fields around the ship.

Cidersomerset
31st August 2017, 18:51
I talked with Phil Schneider on three separate occasions in or near Coeur
d'Alene, Idaho. The third meeting was in a very small room with only a half dozen
people. It was fascinating to hear Phil and Al Bielek talk with each other.

This is something I sometimes contemplate , if only some of these past
whistleblowers were still with us as more people are becoming aware and
the wider reach of the web....

Foxie Loxie
31st August 2017, 18:54
Thanks for sharing, TrumanCash.

Cidersomerset
31st August 2017, 19:22
From a previous thread....

The Phil Schneider mystery
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?92095-The-Phil-Schneider-mystery&highlight=Phil+Schnieder

This was pre internet and Phil had no access to TV stations so he was talking to a
very limited audience. So if it was a hoax considering the condition he was in
makes you wonder why he was doing it, if there was not some truth to it......

One aspect that rings true to his motives and what was going on at the time
( I thought disclosure was near in the 1990's as I have said on several threads)
is that when his father died in 1993 and he found various documents the constraints
to tell 'his truths' were lifted and the fact he lasted less than a couple years also
suggest he was not a fantasist imo. Whether he had a fire fight with Grey Aliens ?
we may never know , but this still is a compelling testimony imo....

In #13 below Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider and says it was he who persuaded
Phil to join the lecture tour after they met after Oscars death and Phil wanting to
discuss both his and his fathers history with Al.....

( The original vid in this post has timed out , the write up below is for that vid )
Phil Schneider: Assassinated After Disclosure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Q-lrDysHY

Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the
United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with
building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During
this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late
1970's which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This
documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the
public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from
Richard Dolan,Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy,
documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files
(Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

For more information on Richard Sauder's work involving the research of
underground bases, please visit this link:
http://www.eventhorizonchronicle.blog...

For more information - http://exonews.org/the-underground-a-...

An old thread....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43211--New--Underground-Base-at-Dulce-Hidden-Reality-True-Story-of-Phil-Schneider

Phil Schneider E.T's UFO and New World Order Technology Aliens are they Real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmUTR8uVDQ

===================================================

http://podcaststorage.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/8/9/12897302/7104356_orig.jpg

It was after the murder of Phil’s friend Ron Rummell, and death of his
father (Oscar Schneider) in 1993 that he became galvanized to speak out on
government black projects, the alien agenda, and the devious plans of the New
World Order. By the end of 1995, he had numerous attempts on his life. One
attempt included the partial sawing off of the lug-nuts on his Ford Taurus. This
caused one of the wheels to fly off its axle, resulting in the vehicle flipping over and
hitting the guard-rail. Undeterred, Phil routinely alerted audiences at his lectures
that he was breaking the law by discussing classified information, and was in
breach of his national security oath. Disgusted with the fraud, waste, and abuse
associated with his employment in black projects, Phil cut up his ID badge, and
mailed it back to his employer. He regularly opened his presentations with the
words: “I love my country more than I love my life”. On display at Phil’s various
lectures were alleged samples of “alien” metals, and photos taken by his father
depicting UFO’s departing the area of an atomic bomb test. Phil was a true “nuts-
and-bolts” engineer type who was fascinated by stealth technology, and
mineralogy. He also held a deep interest in with the work of Nikola Tesla with
respect to time variance mathematical equations.

Essentially, Phil Schneider’s material can be broken down into six distinct points:

1. The Black Budget

2. Deep underground Military Bases (DUMB’s)

3. The “Dulce Wars”

4. Advanced aircraft and Stealth Technology

5. The “Alien Agenda”

6. The New World Order (Global conspiracy to create a One World Government)

http://www.openminds.tv/phil-schneiders-incredible-et-claims/9982

====================================================

# 13

Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider

fuvgTiqlfNk

10 minutes in Al explains his connection with Phil, and it was Al who
encouraged Phil to go public with what he knew .....

WOW ! about 15 in Al talks about Phil going to Japan in 1995 to talk
about the Kobe 'Earth Quake' being a nuke being set off in Kobe
harbour by navy seals !! to destroy the Japanese synthetic human
programme !! Phil exposed this to the japanese in his lecture
over there despite being warned not to go...This sounds like
a another nail in Phils his imminent coffin... if true !!

Interresting info about Phils autopsy reports and other information of
Phils last days....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43211--New--Underground-Base-at-Dulce-Hidden-Reality-True-Story-of-Phil-Schneider&p=459752&viewfull=1#post459752

findingneo
1st September 2017, 03:04
Wow, Truman Cash. amazing first hand experience with Phil. Are you still being taken TC, and what is the Grey/military instillation reason for your abductions? Or is that in one of your online books? Are you allowed to answer? Thank you.

TrumanCash
1st September 2017, 19:02
Wow, Truman Cash. amazing first hand experience with Phil. Are you still being taken TC, and what is the Grey/military instillation reason for your abductions? Or is that in one of your online books? Are you allowed to answer? Thank you.

Yes, I was fortunate to have been able to meet Phil who was a real hero, IMO. Unfortunately, though, I was not able to video record the small meeting in Coeur d'Alene where he opened up his metal case for us. I did not have a video recorder so a friend who was a scientist was going to bring his video camera but something came up at the last minute and he could not come. Otherwise, this meeting would have already been up on youtube. Fortunately, there were other meetings that were recorded when he and Al were traveling around together.

I haven't been abducted for five years and that is explained in the initial posts of my Matrix Revealed thread (link below).

I have detailed my underground base experiences in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter of the EYE OF RA. The underground base experiences start on page 80 of the PDF (link below).

I don't reveal the exact location of this deep underground military/Grays base for three reasons: 1) I don't particularly want to end up like Phil; 2) It's on private land with locked gates; and 3) anyone who would go up there up may have a very bad experience being abducted as I did.

I would not wish such an experience on anyone. However, it was the pivotal experience that convinced me that Phil was the real deal.

When I originally self-published my books I made a map showing the general area of the DUMB entrance but later took it off on the online version for the reasons above and realizing that it would serve no useful purpose and anyone going up there could get into trouble or worse.

About ten years ago I used both google maps and google earth to look at that area and ended up getting abducted that night. So I concluded that they monitor any computer search over or near a DUMB. Therefore, I have never had a desire after that to google it again.

Although one of the military personnel threatened me in the DUMB, I have never been harassed or attacked by the secret government, so to speak--no threatening black helicopters, MIB, etc. I think that this is because I chose not to release the exact location of the DUMB entrance on the internet and because I am very debunkable after having detailed some of my experiences in my incarnation as Ramses II in the EYE OF RA. Even Art Bell would have debunked me for that! (Fortunately, I was never invited on the program, lol.)

TLC

findingneo
2nd September 2017, 10:34
Thanks TC. I can truly say that is the last place on earth I would ever want to venture. I find it terrifying just reading about it.
I appreciate your response. I will go look at the pages you refer to. Thanks.

uzn
4th September 2017, 12:26
The Underground
A hidden Reality and the true Story of Phil Schneider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2q7HwO1ICU

Philip Schneider (April 23, 1947 – January 1996)
claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″), and to be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, NM (c.f.: “The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & the Battle for Planet Earth” By Branton, “Underground Alien Bases” by Commander X and “Reality of the Serpent Race & The Subterranean Origin of the UFOs” by both).

For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave over 30 lectures
to a variety of audiences across the globe, concerning conspiracy
theories in which he claimed to be leaking information exposing them. However, Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.

Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on
January 17 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that “Clackamas County Coroner’s office initially attributed Philip Schneider’s death to a stroke or heart attack.”

Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death — which adds up to one apparent and three official causes of death, which is three too many.