+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Cool FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

Hey, I received this link and thought it would be good to follow up with more research and first-hand reports.

I did look up a few other related videos and I'll post them on this thread. These are the the pieces of information that we are being distracted from.

What came to my mind was that if we expose the truth really fast, the nefarious agendas will fail. For example, when Bill & Kerry brought Jane Bergermeister and her information regarding the bird flu and H1N1 vaccinations to wide public view--and with the help of others like change.org, Jon Rappaport, Alex Jones, and David Ickes, the whole hyped up false delusion fizzled out.

During the former holocaust, nobody, or hardly anybody knew what was going on. Now with rapid sharing of truth we can become free of this soon--I hope!

Thanks for helping on this one!

In peaceful cooperation,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), Bluegreen (28th September 2017), Bruno (29th September 2017), drneglector (1st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Hervé (28th September 2017), justntime2learn (28th September 2017), KiwiElf (28th September 2017), Mercedes (29th September 2017), Nasu (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017), Tintin (29th September 2017), Zanshin (30th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

On this one, a soldier warns people regarding FEMA:

On this one a fired cop reveals information about the orders police are asked to follow.

My personal experience would confirm this sort of information where police act more like bullies rather than law abiding, truth-telling citizens.

Abuse of power and corroborated lies (with "missing" police dash cam video that would have revealed the truth!)

But my experience has a higher purpose: to be AWARE of the truth of what is happening in America, and around the world. THAT is the real focus.

To apply this awareness to stand for the truth, share the truth, and regain our freedom and rights. Let us unify around the principles of our Constitution and help those in need. But not through fake philanthropy purported by the deceptive MSM.

Knowing what is truly going on is our first step.

We each have our own part to play or way of helping.

Thanks Avalonians!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), justntime2learn (28th September 2017), KiwiElf (28th September 2017), Lifebringer (2nd October 2017), Nasu (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017), Tintin (29th September 2017), Zanshin (30th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

There's quite a bit of disturbing info appearing about FEMA, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Police etc, & what's happening to people "rescued" by these groups after Harvey, Irma & Maria. Also to be aware of bogus "donation groups/charities" (following link is from BIN but article is from a number of sources - videos included)

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th September 2017 at 19:36.

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Included in the above link & crossposted on the other thread(s) - "They Are Killing People"

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Included in the above link & crossposted on the other thread(s) - "They Are Killing People"

Now we are aware:

There is a civil war.

It is happening around disaster areas.

Contractors and others are killing people, including some of the many heroes who are rescuing people.

I want to thank the hero I this video and the team he worked with, as well as all of the other heroes. And thanks for filling us in on the truth: they are hunting people, letting dead bodies drift out to sea, and loading people on to ships and planes that do not reach their destination.

Thanks to the judge that ordered these FEMA ships to leave.

Awareness is part of our power. This mani is a real hero.

MM

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), ghostrider (29th September 2017), justntime2learn (28th September 2017), KiwiElf (28th September 2017), Nasu (28th September 2017), Noelle (29th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Now we are aware:

There is a civil war.

It is happening around disaster areas.

Contractors and others are killing people, including some of the many heroes who are rescuing people.

I want to thank the hero I this video and the team he worked with, as well as all of the other heroes. And thanks for filling us in on the truth: they are hunting people, letting dead bodies drift out to sea, and loading people on to ships and planes that do not reach their destination.

Thanks to the judge that ordered these FEMA ships to leave.

Awareness is part of our power. This mani is a real hero.

MM
    I was watching this video while waiting to hear from TargeT. You can only imagine what thoughts were going through my mind.

I remember thinking what a great way to soften a target before an invasion without anyone being the wiser ... I don't know ...

Now we are aware and that I do know.

Much Love MM
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), Lifebringer (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st October 2017), Nasu (28th September 2017), Noelle (29th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Fema is rebuilding peoples roofs, handing out food, tarps and water, and advertising disaster compensation programs.

Do opportunists get a little bold during disasters? yes, but this is just... erhmm.. "****ty people" not government conspiracy. A lot of rumor goes around during times like this; a lot of looting and idiocy also (some guys stole the AT&T cell tower generator the other day on my island shutting down cell service to the majority of the island and pissing everyone off, the governor called them out on the radio and it "appeared" back at the tower the next day...) lots of stupidness going on by people who have little to no sense of community (or don't see themselves as fitting into the community) if nothing else I think that lack of a sense of belonging to the community (which allows for UN-empathetic actions like looting during a disaster) should be the focus.

I've been working with FEMA representatives for the past 27 days and can't help but see what they are doing on this tiny island (28 miles long by 7 miles wide); I've seen nothing nefarious at all.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd October 2017), Blacklight43 (29th September 2017), Bob (29th September 2017), Bruno (29th September 2017), ceetee9 (29th September 2017), Ewan (29th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th October 2017), fourty-two (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), happyuk (30th September 2017), Hervé (29th September 2017), Ivanhoe (29th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), Michelle Marie (1st October 2017), mountain_jim (2nd October 2017), Nasu (29th September 2017), Noelle (29th September 2017), sandy (29th September 2017), Ultima Thule (2nd October 2017), wondering (29th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wasn't my intention to tar everyone in FEMA etc, with the same brush,... however, one rogue link in the chain is all it takes, in EVERY occupation and walk of life... that IS the problem... (in ALL situations)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th September 2017 at 09:43.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Fema is rebuilding peoples roofs, handing out food, tarps and water, and advertising disaster compensation programs.

Do opportunists get a little bold during disasters? yes, but this is just... erhmm.. "****ty people" not government conspiracy. A lot of rumor goes around during times like this; a lot of looting and idiocy also (some guys stole the AT&T cell tower generator the other day on my island shutting down cell service to the majority of the island and pissing everyone off, the governor called them out on the radio and it "appeared" back at the tower the next day...) lots of stupidness going on by people who have little to no sense of community (or don't see themselves as fitting into the community) if nothing else I think that lack of a sense of belonging to the community (which allows for UN-empathetic actions like looting during a disaster) should be the focus.

I've been working with FEMA representatives for the past 27 days and can't help but see what they are doing on this tiny island (28 miles long by 7 miles wide); I've seen nothing nefarious at all.
    I can't begin to say how relieved I am to hear this!

Like Kiwielf, I know the damage one non compassionate, non empathetic charismatic person can do with so many that will blindly follow.

When you're talking cluster B personality disorders then everything's on the table.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bruno (29th September 2017), fourty-two (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), Michelle Marie (1st October 2017), Nasu (29th September 2017), Noelle (29th September 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Wasn't my intention to tar everyone in FEMA etc, with the same brush,... however, one rogue link in the chain is all it takes, in EVERY occupation and walk of life... that IS the problem... (in ALL situations)
    If people say they won't get on FEMA planes because they are not reaching their destinations, I would heed this warning.

When I tell people about my direct experience with lawless "police" many don't believe it because they have not had the experience.

I believe TargeT your experiences, and I believe the other eye witnesses and their experiences, too.

Wise caution, not fear, would make one heed warnings. Those who don't heed warnings just aren't using all of the awareness information that is available.

From my personal experience, police costumes do not necessarily mean that those who don them are acting within the law. I know that there are some with integrity, though. They are my heroes, too.

Everyone who follows their conscience and does the right thing are my heroes these days!

In gratitude,
    Michelle Marie

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

fourty-two (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), justntime2learn (1st October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Lifebringer (2nd October 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Nasu (1st October 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I've been keeping up with it, they are taking their communication devices from some and family hasn't heard from them since the beginning of Sept. I hope they aren't trying that Auswich/organ stealing stuff they are doing in Chicago. They are really risking the wrath of the people, aren't they. Stealing American citizens for organs. Girls/teens, boys, babies for the melanin. TMH is severly pissed and all we can do is watch. HE will have HIS way, and we know it by how HE put the curse on us. HE gave us HIS laws, and we suffered over 800 years of slavery between persia, Greece, Rome and English colonization/NWO aka Nations Without Opposition, YET.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

gee, what are those containers behind her? People are dying... and she has time to print T-Shirts? Give me a frikkken break!

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

If 3 Star General Honore' didn't bust that administrations' department incompetence and just like in Katrina, take over that command by cutting red tape. The Army corp of engineers would have still been a week to 10 days to late. Love that guy.(he was on CNN w/Anderson Cooper) NO I usually don't watch Corporate Network News, I stumbled on a click with his name on Youtube. You get the real deal that the MSM cuts out/original before cut or eye witness i-phone footage police or government, won't release. General Honore's the butter on the biscuit with jam when it comes to emergency management and command of troops in the "right places."

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

people are really pissed and refuse to even talk to people who insult as they give "charity?" Supposed to be given from the heart.
    Mene, mene Terkel Upharsin. SSDD.
    Gotta go. Too sad to watch, with the push and pull to be hueman.

Just saying: "Sometimes pride is all they have left, when a disaster hits. People like to kick people when they are down. But..."There but for the Grace of God go I."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd October 2017 at 10:50.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

yes and Rothschild Red Shield/Cross hasn't received as many donations because of what happened in Haiti with only six homes built for staff, NONE for the people. They are still facing hurricane season in tents and subjected to malaria mosquito bites. After all that money on 911 and them taking 2/3rds for a "rainy day, just in case" slush fund, then coming with their hand out again in Haiti, and Sandi while passing out soap, toothbrushes and deodorant? Cheapskates never help any of the poor, just helping themselves set up globally to keep the charity collection slush fund alive. Give to the people, NOT some fake arse corporate charity where the CEO's live in mansions and the homeless can't even get a cot.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017), raregem (2nd October 2017)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Proof of Agenda 21 hidden in plain sight:

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (3rd October 2017), justntime2learn (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Lifebringer (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017), raregem (2nd October 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you, this IS exactly why we can't respect the actions of police and refuse to stand for a song of who's verses stand for oppression of our people. WE gotta go ya'll. WE gotta separate. The good here, cannot protect the minorities from the hate, and eventually, it's gonna get real real ugly, if we stay here. The killing and abuse, never stopped after slavery by police, it's just being publicized now for "historical proof in court/UN" in request for our return home. They paid to get us here, and by GOD they will pay to return us.
    Period.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

31. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Proof of Agenda 21 hidden in plain sight:
    A-ha ha ha ha ha!

Nice one!

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017), TargeT (3rd October 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    I've been keeping up with it, they are taking their communication devices from some and family hasn't heard from them since the beginning of Sept. I hope they aren't trying that Auswich/organ stealing stuff they are doing in Chicago. They are really risking the wrath of the people, aren't they. Stealing American citizens for organs. Girls/teens, boys, babies for the melanin. TMH is severly pissed and all we can do is watch. HE will have HIS way, and we know it by how HE put the curse on us. HE gave us HIS laws, and we suffered over 800 years of slavery between persia, Greece, Rome and English colonization/NWO aka Nations Without Opposition, YET.
    Thank you for this!!!

Some friends of mine and I were discussing this and we were concerned about people losing touch with relatives and friends.

If anybody has any more information on this, please share it. I'll try to do some research as I have time and share that, too.

MM

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd October 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    I've been keeping up with it, they are taking their communication devices from some and family hasn't heard from them since the beginning of Sept.
    wtf?

who are "they" exactly?

What are you keeping up with that tells you this?

I'm 80 miles from PR, I have family and friends there, and I'm a part of the recovery effort that bleeds across all 4 islands. No one is taking anyone's communication devices.. the winds did that for us ( 185mph on my island...).

Plus... how many actual people from PR do you know? they are NOT a meek bunch... I doubt anyone would be "taking" **** from them easily.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), fourty-two (7th October 2017), Jackson (4th October 2017), justntime2learn (3rd October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast