+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    yes and Rothschild Red Shield/Cross hasn't received as many donations because of what happened in Haiti with only six homes built for staff, NONE for the people. They are still facing hurricane season in tents and subjected to malaria mosquito bites. After all that money on 911 and them taking 2/3rds for a "rainy day, just in case" slush fund, then coming with their hand out again in Haiti, and Sandi while passing out soap, toothbrushes and deodorant? Cheapskates never help any of the poor, just helping themselves set up globally to keep the charity collection slush fund alive. Give to the people, NOT some fake arse corporate charity where the CEO's live in mansions and the homeless can't even get a cot.
    It's such a scam!

I was going through a cashiers line at the store when he said "Do you want to give to the Red Cross for hurricane relief?
    I said "No! I know the truth about the Red Cross!"

He just smiled like he might have known something, too, but had to ask as part of his job.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Hervé (4th October 2017), Inaiá (7th October 2017), justntime2learn (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), Patient (8th October 2017), Satori (3rd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: FEMA ships, Walmart Detention Centers, guarded evacuees, etc--post disaster news

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I've been keeping up with it, they are taking their communication devices from some and family hasn't heard from them since the beginning of Sept. I hope they aren't trying that Auswich/organ stealing stuff they are doing in Chicago. They are really risking the wrath of the people, aren't they. Stealing American citizens for organs. Girls/teens, boys, babies for the melanin. TMH is severly pissed and all we can do is watch. HE will have HIS way, and we know it by how HE put the curse on us. HE gave us HIS laws, and we suffered over 800 years of slavery between persia, Greece, Rome and English colonization/NWO aka Nations Without Opposition, YET.
    Thank you for this!!!

Some friends of mine and I were discussing this and we were concerned about people losing touch with relatives and friends.

If anybody has any more information on this, please share it. I'll try to do some research as I have time and share that, too.

MM
    Where do you guys get this b*tsh*t crazy stuff? It's beyond paranoid - it's absolutely hair-on-fire insanity. It's like you are inhabiting another dimension of reality, one where literally every institution in the world is out to destroy you. It's Benjamin Fulford minus the Blue Avian saviours.

IT'S NOT REAL!!!

Unless you're talking about the Cabal's operation of harvesting human organs to serve on their all-dressed pizzas at a certain NY pizzeria. Then you'd be right to be a little concerned.

No, wait. I lied!!

The problems of the folks in PR & the USVI are real enough, but this sideslip fantasy into creations of paranoid horror helps no one. And hurts your own psyche. Try doing something postitive like donating to one of their local rescue funds. Everybody will benefit. Here's a link to a local non-profit that is helping dogs survive (seriously) ...

https://www.facebook.com/thepuertoricodogfund/

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 4th October 2017 at 03:26.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Jackson (4th October 2017), justntime2learn (4th October 2017), Nick Matkin (4th October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I've been keeping up with it, they are taking their communication devices from some and family hasn't heard from them since the beginning of Sept. I hope they aren't trying that Auswich/organ stealing stuff they are doing in Chicago. They are really risking the wrath of the people, aren't they. Stealing American citizens for organs. Girls/teens, boys, babies for the melanin. TMH is severly pissed and all we can do is watch. HE will have HIS way, and we know it by how HE put the curse on us. HE gave us HIS laws, and we suffered over 800 years of slavery between persia, Greece, Rome and English colonization/NWO aka Nations Without Opposition, YET.
    Thank you for this!!!

Some friends of mine and I were discussing this and we were concerned about people losing touch with relatives and friends.

If anybody has any more information on this, please share it. I'll try to do some research as I have time and share that, too.

MM
    Where do you guys get this b*tsh*t crazy stuff? It's beyond paranoid - it's absolutely hair-on-fire insanity. It's like you are inhabiting another dimension of reality, one where literally every institution in the world is out to destroy you. It's Benjamin Fulford minus the Blue Avian saviours.

IT'S NOT REAL!!!

Unless you're talking about the Cabal's operation of harvesting human organs to serve on their all-dressed pizzas at a certain NY pizzeria. Then you'd be right to be a little concerned.

No, wait. I lied!!

The problems of the folks in PR & the USVI are real enough, but this sideslip fantasy into creations of paranoid horror helps no one. And hurts your own psyche. Try doing something postitive like donating to one of their local rescue funds. Everybody will benefit. Here's a link to a local non-profit that is helping dogs survive (seriously) ...

B.
    @ Fellow Aspirant - Coming from someone who admitted on another thread that your main source of info is Snopes, that's mildly amusing, even when given clear evidence that Snopes is one of the most unreliable sources of info around!.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aria.../page16 - Posts #309 - 317

Respectfully,.. you (and we) are entitled to read and/or believe what we want without having you telling us what we should be believing according to your POV. No offense, but I don't believe you're qualified to judge our "sanity"? Nor are you the be-all and end-all authority on what IS or isn't REAL. Thanks!

Last edited by KiwiElf; 4th October 2017 at 11:21.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Oh come on. These forums would be so dull without the bat-sh*t crazy stuff.

Anyone dismissing it is obviously part of the cover-up, and everyone knows if you follow the money that Snopes and Hoax-Salyer et al, are funded by the CIA.

(I'm being ironic...)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th October 2017 at 12:54.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bruno (4th October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Here's a link to a local non-profit that is helping dogs survive (seriously) ...

B.
    Here's a link to a local non profit that is helping dogs, cats and mostly horses survive (seriously, I deal with them every single day)... we haven't changed tactics, now that the airport is opening we will be shipping dogs to the states as frequently as we can
    http://www.cruzancowgirls.com/cruzan..._horse_rescue/

Roads are being cleared at rapid rates, anyone who wants to work can get a job making $20 an hour; it's bad here and we won't get power back for months, but it's not apocalyptica, there are no black vans or black helicopters snatching peoples cell phones or people themselves. Buildings are still collapsed and roofs are still gone but the rapid debris removal makes me think this recovery process will move forward at an impressive pace.

There is SO MUCH oversight here it would be very difficult to pull off anything that wouldn't be instantly noticed by a lot of people.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Oh come on. These forums would be so dull without the bat-sh*t crazy stuff.

Anyone dismissing it is obviously part of the cover-up, and everyone knows if you follow the money that Snopes and Hoax-Salyer et al, are funded by the CIA.
    the speculation is entertaining... the reality is pretty boring.

You know what? I'll make a bunch more videos about life after a hurricane just for you guys so you can see how... DULL it is; this is the least exciting disaster ever.... where's michael bay?
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th October 2017 at 12:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (4th October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), fourty-two (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), Hervé (4th October 2017), justntime2learn (6th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), mountain_jim (8th October 2017), Nick Matkin (4th October 2017), pyrangello (4th October 2017), raregem (4th October 2017), Rich (7th October 2017), uzn (4th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 times in 2,108 posts

I do have 1 question Target, where are all the construction personal going to come from to rebuild and where will all the construction materials come from as well? Does each island have a different source?

I just sent a donation to your site to help the horses, I'm sure anything helps
    Last edited by pyrangello; 4th October 2017 at 12:59.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017), raregem (4th October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I do have 1 question Target, where are all the construction personal going to come from to rebuild and where will all the construction materials come from as well? Does each island have a different source?
    Islands don't function much different from major cities... the transportation method is really the main difference.

In cities everything needed is trucked in, for us everything is brought in by boat or plane (we have multiple container ships coming in every week when things are normal, now we have exponentially more). We have Home Depot, Kmart and international airports. There are 12 different national guards here (12 different states) and a LOT of FEMA contractors. They hire locally first (that's the emphasis, and they've hired a LOT of people) and there are a lot of construction businesses here already to do the work. The national guard also has engineer companies where construction and building is all they do that will assist the contractors along with the corp of engineers.

I'm hearing the roof replacement program will include water damaged cabinets and most internal items for houses, and it's all free to the owner. There are some really great programs being activated down here.

St Croix has 3 ports (2 used for container ships, one for cruise ships) and the airport has been receiving cargo planes full of supplies as well as US mail etc.. I just picked up 45 bags of horse feed and have another 700 bags being shipped over the next couple of weeks (should last me for about 3 months).

There may be a delay of up to a week on some items, but we can get anything we want pretty easily down here.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th October 2017), fourty-two (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), justntime2learn (6th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017), mountain_jim (8th October 2017), pyrangello (4th October 2017), raregem (4th October 2017), tessie999 (7th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Appreciate your "down to earth" reports, TargeT!!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

fourty-two (5th October 2017), justntime2learn (6th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), raregem (4th October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017), tessie999 (7th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I have read on the internet about Police performing Highway Robbery of citizen's money with the approval and instruction of the County. If true, we are being ruled by outright criminals of the Nazi variety. And, we are cajoled not to have fire arms to protect ourselves; if we did we would then be found in the Wrong by the Rothschild Court System. What should be done by people in this situation when the Courts and Counties are the Robber Barons and the People the Scum?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Inaiá (7th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I have read on the internet about Police performing Highway Robbery of citizen's money with the approval and instruction of the County. If true, we are being ruled by outright criminals of the Nazi variety. And, we are cajoled not to have fire arms to protect ourselves; if we did we would then be found in the Wrong by the Rothschild Court System. What should be done by people in this situation when the Courts and Counties are the Robber Barons and the People the Scum?
    Although the robbery of innocent citizens by police forces trained in such behaviour is a real and old problem, I cannot fathom why this post is in this thread.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Thank you for this!!!

MM

IT'S NOT REAL!!!

No, wait. I lied!!

B.
    @ Fellow Aspirant - Coming from someone who admitted on another thread that your main source of info is Snopes, that's mildly amusing, even when given clear evidence that Snopes is one of the most unreliable sources of info around!.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aria.../page16 - Posts #309 - 317

Respectfully,.. you (and we) are entitled to read and/or believe what we want without having you telling us what we should be believing according to your POV. No offense, but I don't believe you're qualified to judge our "sanity"? Nor are you the be-all and end-all authority on what IS or isn't REAL. Thanks!

Thank you, KiwiElf!

What is the intention/motive/agenda of anyone telling other people what to believe or not? Where does the energy of ridicule fit into a loving and accepting community?

The eye-witness reports and pictures are not to be believed at all?

Even if they fit with hundreds of reports through the last 10+ years of whistleblowers and firsthand experience and research?

We know we don't know the whole and pure truth of many things happening. But research is research. We can explore information and use our own discernment without being ridiculed in a peaceful setting/forum, can't we?

Red flags go up for me when someone tells someone else what to believe, and especially using ridicule, which is a manipulative tactic. That's not the same as providing researched evidence to the contrary. That's part of the information gathering process and it is much appreciated.

Peace to all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (7th October 2017), KiwiElf (7th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

You're welcome Michelle Marie

To quote someone I greatly respect re "netiquette"... - "ad hominem attacks have never helped anything resolve into truth"

Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th October 2017 at 09:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2