Thread: New leaders and old results

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Re: New leaders and old results

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    It's not the money angle that makes me question everything she says, after all she is married and her husband could be the bread winner...
    With respect to this one point: I’d say Linda Moulton Howe is her OWN breadwinner. Married once and it ended 31 years ago. She’s from the generation where many, many women did it all: family, advance degrees, career.

Personal life - She has a daughter, Laura Kathleen Howe, from her marriage (1968–1986) to Larry W. Howe.
    Howe received her 1965 B.A. cum laude in English Literature from the University of Colorado. In 1966, Howe was awarded the Stanley Baubaire Scholarship for her Master's Degree work at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She received her master's degree in Communication from Stanford University in 1968, where she produced a documentary film for the Stanford Medical Center and her Master's Thesis, "A Picture Calculus," at the Stanford Linear Accelerator.
    I thought she was married. My bad. I don't question the money angle anyway. Thanks for the clarification.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bob (1st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), Magnus (1st October 2017), RunningDeer (30th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2