+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advanced spiritual topics

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Advanced spiritual topics

Through my OBE type experience I am fairly convinced that while we are present and conscious here on earth we are only aware of a portion of what being in creation and what creation actually are like.

At this higher realm of being it seemed to be understood to me that an earth like realm has a certain vibration, that being a spirit has a certain vibration and that the alignment - the resonance - between the two form the attachment of the spirit to some being of that realm.

Furthermore, when the spirit has gone into detached state the consciousness of the spirit has moved from a state of being inside of the time and space of that realm, to existing now outside of the time and space of that realm and that in that state the time of that realm has now stopped relative to the consciousness of the spirit.

Furthermore, the vibration in both the case of the earth like realm and the spirit are both a vibration of a certain level of absolute love, so vibration is absolute love level.

As a spiritual being having an experience in an earth like realm, the spirit's vibrational/absolute love register matches a corresponding being inside of the vibrational/absolute love range of the earth like realm.

This to me indicates that everything within a given realm shares a dimension that is of a certain level of absolute love.

Due to the spirit having its own discrete vibration/absolute love separate from the vibration/absolute love of the earth like realm, this to me indicates that there likely is a mode of transportation accessible to the spirit, that is outside of both time and space, that might be subject to an absolute love based framework of limits - the more absolutely loving you are as a being the less limited you are in creation.

This indicates to me that when thinking of what the restrictions are that a spirit and consciousness has relative to time and space, these are likely spiritual in nature.

To travel to a specific space and time instantly in creation, requires that the spirit is able to be the level of absolute love that is equal to some part of a spacetime realm that expresses that same vibration/absolute love level.

When so they are attracted into resonance and become one, now you are the being of a part of that realm experiencing creation from that perspective.

You have travelled instantaneously from one point in creation to another point in creation, however impossible that might seem to a human mind.

In a - "physical spacetime A-spiritual-physical spacetime B" - travel inside of creation you have totally bypassed the limits of both the time and space between points A and B. But if point B is of a higher absolute love level than A, for the spirit to be able to travel to point B it must be within reach of the spirit's absolute love capacity to be the vibration of B.

So when we think of travelling to some planet near the center of our own galaxy, say at a distance of 26 000 light years from earth, on that planet the level of absolute love expressed might be so high that the spirit has not yet learned the absolute love lessons necessary to be a part - a being - of that world. They can come here, we cannot go there unless they assist us. But in absolute terms it might be that yes in deed there is a state in which it is within the capacity of a spirit to travel like this as well as between nearly any spacetime points in creation.

If we would meet a being on earth from near the center of our galaxy and that being would approach us with love, to us it would be almost like time would stop and we would experience a gravity drop, we would suddenly feel incredibly light and experience an incredible level of love peace beauty and truth, that could even shortly detach us from the human body during that experience. It would be something totally incredible that we did not expect would be possible.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 30th September 2017 at 12:13.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st October 2017), Blacklight43 (30th September 2017), happyuk (1st October 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), meeradas (30th September 2017), Michelle Marie (1st October 2017), Nasu (1st October 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), Orph (30th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Advanced spiritual topics

Sounds like banishment reversed from.... Eden... Off the cuff...
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by zen deik (here)
    Sounds like banishment reversed from.... Eden... Off the cuff...
    Please note that in my OBE God also allowed my spirit into infinite love, meaning beyond any limits. But between the peace realm and our realm I experienced a huge increase in density, the vibration is much faster here, it is less peaceful here. But as I understand it our realm is absolute love too, just more limited by subjectivity, hence the drop in absolute love in comparison. But I think we are here both because we are needed here and also because of the spiritual lessons we learn by being here. The pain that we carry is to a great degree pain of absolute love, those scars when they are resolved might upgrade the vibration of our spirit to great levels. Reflections of absolute love are true but it might be that some of these are so high in vibration that they reflect once you are in a higher realm where that reflection is in the vibrational register of that realm. That is I think part of the power of unconditional love. Keep in mind that absolute love is absolute truth. Also keep in mind the miracles that are subject to your absolute love. I believe God has made it like that because of God's absolute love. So the spirit receives miracles of love in some realm of some specific absolute love level, due to your spirit experiencing the miracle in that specific realm in your context of scars, it gives the spirit an opportunity for growing in unconditional love. That is I think what the spirit seeks and what God wants. Spiritual scars of absolute love can only heal in absolute truth.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 30th September 2017 at 15:52.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Jayke (30th September 2017), Orph (30th September 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Pondering ... Consciousness is part of spirit soul and ego, as well as it is not at the same time.Contradiction is everywhere like an invisable wall, trying using left brain thought words or any languague

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

True expression is without doubt.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

WhiteLove (30th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread