+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 56 LastLast

Thread: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

1. Link to Post #481
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Why in the world would the guys working lights turn the entire house UP during the shooting, then turn them off when People were trying to help the allegedly wounded? To light up the targets?
    I suspect that in the first instance emergency protocol set in: If you're a lighting op, in an emergency you turn all the lights on full and if you have moving lights, which they did, you aim them at the audience in order to help them see to evacuate. When it became trully apparant what was happening someone probably took the decision to turn them off. The Lighting OP would have been at the back of the auditorium, any number of people/security were probably screaming at him to cut the lights once they realised they were targets.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), ditting (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017), Tintin (12th October 2017), TrumanCash (12th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #482
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Look what Jim Stone found buried into Mike Adams' "Dirt Mounds":
    HUGE TWIST:

Mike Adams bullet trajectory analysis, when pegged down to a specific location, matches the abandoned Skyvue towers perfectly.

The skyvue towers are what is left of an abandoned Ferris wheel project that started five years ago. They are the supports that were supposed to hold the wheel. For whatever reason it was not deemed econimically viable and they abandoned it.

The towers stand 200 feet tall, and have mechanical access doors and an interior stairwell inside of them for providing service access to the Ferris wheel hub.

VERY IMPORTANT:
    Trolls are trolling the towers badly, and I always use troll behavior to gauge the validity of a topic. Trolls are doing everything they can to divert the public away from these towers. These towers are so close to the concert that they are considered to be at near point blank range for a basic 5.56 round (not even an updated boosted one.) Their much closer proximity to the concert would explain why the gunfire was so loud. Their position also would explain why people in the videos appear to have had temporary shelter in front of the stage until gunmen opened fire from other angles. Their position also would explain why the performers and people back stage said they first became aware of the shooting when bullets started hitting the roof of the stage.

Trolls are preying on ignorance, hoping people can't get a concert perspective on how the towers were actually positioned, and are then saying the towers were not tall enough to give a shooter a vantage point to see the crowd from behind or above the stage (gee, that sounds familiar, I said right in the beginning the shots probably came from above the stage).

Trolls are calling the towers "mounds of dirt", torn down, full of rebar (so no one could shoot from them) and all other manners of lies about them, and I can probably guess why. The answer is obvious, and now trolls are not going to be able to bury these towers because I hunted down a perfect perspective of where they are and posted it here, (above and below) which pretty much means the end of their work on this.

IMPORTANT:
    People posted to social media that the police had the entire area around the towers completely sealed off after the shooting. Obviously it would be to make sure all evidence of shooting from the towers was cleaned up perfectly, with no one to witness the cleanup, let alone wander into the area later (which only has a mundane chain link fence surrounding it) and finding proof part of the shooting happened from there.

Obviously since the shooting was a deep state op, all the shooters had to do when they finished is call it miller time and wait while the situation on the ground below cooled off. After that, it was a short walk to an industrial area to the south west of the towers and into the airport for an easy getaway.

Let's force Google to do good for once.
    Click the screen grab below to go straight to the scene and "walk around" yourself. The Mandalay, as a shooting location, is laughable by comparison.

Last edited by Hervé; 12th October 2017 at 13:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), cascadian (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Gaia (12th October 2017), Humanbean (12th October 2017), Inaiá (12th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th October 2017), mountain_jim (12th October 2017), norman (12th October 2017), onevoice (12th October 2017), skogvokter (12th October 2017), sllim11 (12th October 2017), starlight (13th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2017), TrumanCash (12th October 2017), turiya (12th October 2017), Zanshin (12th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #483
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    THIS VIDEO IS SO TELLING THAT IT WILL NOT COME UP IN SEARCH RESULTS. It is obvious all the hits are from people linking into it that happened to have known about it, I tried searching for it by its exact title and Youtube would absolutely not allow it to show up.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]============

Warning - some will find this video too gruesome:

Many thanks for this Paul. An excellent piece. Yes, the video is the rawest I've seen so far, for sure. That sure isn't crisis acting in that vid.
    Here's the mp4 if folks want to help themselves, in the event it is removed [Paul: I'm attempting to upload this mp4 but it's either taking an age or at 31mb may be too large? Please advise. Thanks. TQ]

From Bill: uploaded in 720p resolution to the Avalon Library. I do have most of the other important vids archived as well, if need be.
    I know. I am sounding like a broken record. But people recording videos rather than running or helping others confounds me. Did that happen at the Orlando Pulse shooting and other massacres?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Gaia (12th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017), Tintin (12th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #484
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

[QUOTE=LadyM;1185068]

[/I]
    From Bill: uploaded in 720p resolution to the Avalon Library. I do have most of the other important vids archived as well, if need be.
    I know. I am sounding like a broken record. But people recording videos rather than running or helping others confounds me. Did that happen at the Orlando Pulse shooting and other massacres?
    I'm with you LadyM. Truly, I kinda feel similarly pretty gobsmacked at that myself.

As I said here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1184704

maybe it's symptomatic of the times we are in.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #485
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Between the above linked video, which seems to show real victims, live, at the time of the shootings, and follow on fake interviews, Jim Stone concludes that real people were shot, but actors were interviewed. Stone figures that "they" don't want real victims interviewed, as that would leak out more details of what actually happened (a massacre at closer range.)

I agree with Jim Stone on this.
    Yes, I agree, Paul, this is the case. I really have to wonder about those who choose to go along with these monsters, but maybe they have seen the monsters close up and have reason to comply.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #486
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

GoFundMe campaign started by Las Vegas's county, which has already raised more than US$9 million, though it does not specify how much, if any, will go to Canadians.

Name of the Canadians victim :

Tara Roe

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases...649837773.html

Jordan McIldoon the day after the shooting his girlfriend was Heather Gooze and now it's Amber Vanderpol ???

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ting-1.4316485

Jessica Klymchuk

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/loca...-mass-shooting

Since last week I have been working on these cases ... According to my research several seem to have false Facebook profiles. The media here have stopped reporting with these alleged victims since 3 October. Some newspapers here reported that there were 4 victims I still seek the fourth victim. In addition I present to you my Canadian star Braden Matejka who supposedly received a ball in the back of his head its objective is to collect $ 25,000 with GoFundMe.

This video is a must to see!!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/3786193/b...egas-shooting/

and Jan Lambourne

https://globalnews.ca/news/3787207/m..._campaign=2015
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th October 2017 at 17:16.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), TrumanCash (12th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #487
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I mentioned the "twin towers" five days ago here after I had looked around the area with google maps. I could see that this would have been a good place for a shooter (though I have no expertise on this subject).

At the time I did not know the towers were hollow with a stairwell or ladder to the top. I haven't seen any muzzle flashes coming from those towers in any video yet. However, the vertical rebar at the top appears to be sufficient to hide a shooter(s) and perhaps also to limit visibility of muzzle flashes.

Marikins previously posted the video below which covers the "towers" at 17:30 on the video. Scott Binsack went to the area and photographed the "towers" (ferris wheel pedestals) and said they were hollow and his pictures show an entrance at ground level. He said that this area was closed off by police and there were ladders in the "towers". He also indicated later in the video that there were small windows in the "towers".

Last edited by TrumanCash; 12th October 2017 at 17:59.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cascadian (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Gaia (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017), Zanshin (12th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #488
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Here are a couple more anomalies that I noticed in my readings yesterday, that I don't recall seeing posted on this thread:
    • "They" claimed to know the exact number of dead early on, having barely cleaned up site of the shooting ... fifty something. That number has not changed since, that I am aware of. This despite over five hundred allegedly wounded victims, a number also known early (too early) on. Not all victims of high powered automatic weapons fire survive. If the original numbers were accurate, then the number of dead would still be climbing now.
    • The thousands of rounds of spent brass from the shells that it would have taken to wound or kill that many people, if shooting from Paddock's lair on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay, would have created major burns on the carpet. We've seen neither the piles of spent brass, nor the burnt carpet, rather just a few spent brass sitting on top of still good carpet (and a couple of rounds on top of the blood claimed to be from Paddock's self-inflicted head shot.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th October 2017 at 19:22.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Gaia (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017), tessie999 (13th October 2017), Tintin (12th October 2017), TrumanCash (12th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #489
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

And there would also be spent brass in the concert area if it is true that there were shooters there as well.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #490
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Here are a couple more anomalies that I noticed in my readings yesterday, that I don't recall seeing posted on this thread:
    • "They" claimed to know the exact number of dead early on, having barely cleaned up site of the shooting ... fifty something. That number has not changed since, that I am aware of. This despite over five hundred allegedly wounded victims, a number also known early (too early) on. Not all victims of high powered automatic weapons fire survive. If the original numbers were accurate, then the number of dead would still be climbing now.
    • The thousands of rounds of spent brass from the shells that it would have taken to wound or kill that many people, if shooting from Haddock's lair on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay, would have created major burns on the carpet. We've seen neither the piles of spent brass, nor the burnt carpet, rather just a few spent brass sitting on top of still good carpet (and a couple of rounds on top of the blood claimed to be from Haddock's self-inflicted head shot.)
    Paul,

I'm curious. When you say "Haddock" instead of "Paddock" are you making a point? Like he, Paddock, was had. Thus, "Haddock."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #491
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

A witness of the masacre who is a Canadian still hospitalized in Las Vegas. Said he took refuge under the medic tent and he saw at least 20 gunshot victims inside ...

Timeline of his story here :

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ting-1.4328746

In another subject here the entire 4Chan exchange with John :

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...58/#q141100963
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...58/#q141102703
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...58/#q141104921

Those kids genius on 4Chan ahha look at the patsy

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1506972950542.png

https://pamelageller.com/2017/10/evi...m_medium=gplus

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1506980589971.jpg
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th October 2017 at 18:30.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Hervé (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), sllim11 (12th October 2017), TargeT (12th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #492
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Jim Stone's latest take on this, currently near the top of his page http://jimstone.is, sounds about right to me. It includes a link to a disheartening video that someone apparently took on their smartphone, while in the midst of the crowd being shot at and running to get away.

============
    REAL VICTIMS OF SHOOTING NEVER INTERVIEWED, FAKES SWAPPED IN AT FAKE HOSPITAL

Paul Craig Roberts posted a letter from a military surgeon that specialized in treating gunshot wounds. This surgeon remarked about how the patients in the hospital videos were obviously not shot. The people in the "hospital videos" probably were indeed not shot. But they were most likely never at the concert at all because it was a fake hospital video. Most likely, the people who were actually shot were never interviewed by the press because they would interfere with the official story. What would be worse than having a real witness of the event get on camera and blow it for the FBI?

After finding a totally obscure video that shows it all clearly, I now affirmatively know the shooting was real, and that everything I said about real people being left to die overnight is accurate. I found a perfectly clear video of the shooting in progress, a video that was buried up until this point. I also now affirmatively know that the media never interviewed real victims, they interviewed actors who were complicit in the shooting that would not spill the beans on the official story

This video clearly proves the gunfire originated on site, and not from far away. It clearly proves there is blood everywhere, because it did not rain yet the pavement has huge wet areas. It clearly shows an unconcious girl with a huge head wound dripping blood on the pavement as people try to get her to safety. Keep in mind that at night a camera is not going to make blood show red on black pavement. Blood color is so close to black from an actual light absorption perspective that cameras just cant discern the color at night, especially a cell phone.

The doctor that sent the letter to Paul Craig Roberts was probably being honest, and giving an honest reaction to what was obviously actors in a fake hospital video.....

The letter to Paul Craig Roberts linked above is a letter from a surgeon experienced in treating gun shot wounds from military assault rifles. The letter is entitled "Military Surgeon Says Videos of Las Vegas Gunshot Victims Are Fake". In the letter, the surgeon goes on to describe the devastation that such a gun shot wound causes, even in an arm or a leg. The surgeon is certain that the interviews he's seen of "victims" a few days after the shooting are fake ... the "victims" are way too healthy, with no signs of such recent dramatic, life threatening, trauma that at best takes months to recover from.

Between the above linked video, which seems to show real victims, live, at the time of the shootings, and follow on fake interviews, Jim Stone concludes that real people were shot, but actors were interviewed. Stone figures that "they" don't want real victims interviewed, as that would leak out more details of what actually happened (a massacre at closer range.)

I agree with Jim Stone on this.
    I've seen this before. This letter to Paul Craig Roberts. And after viewing some of the victims in hospital... I decided not to post this article because I believe that this doctor is a deep-state 'plant' pretending to be a military surgeon. He is just there to add more confusion for distraction purposes. Jeff Rense also agrees on this one. As stated in his interview with Jay Weidner... @ 22m19s

Jeff also gets into & breaks down Eric Paddock's slip of the tonge,
    "Steve was an Ar...."
    Steve Paddock was an arms dealer???

Last edited by turiya; 12th October 2017 at 18:48.

24. Link to Post #493
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I'm curious. When you say "Haddock" instead of "Paddock" are you making a point? Like he, Paddock, was had. Thus, "Haddock."
    No point ... just a brain fart ... fixed in my post now. Thanks for noticing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017), Satori (12th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #494
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Turiya I think you will like this.....

This is one of the better WH press conferences I have seen since Trumps team
    took over , and Gen Kelly 'held' the room and the Press corp seemed impressed ?
    Most briefings are usually sarcastic back and forth between press and secretary.
    Though we will soon find out in the headlines ...

Why have I posted it here ? Gen Kelly answers quite a few diverse questions
    but one theme he came back to was how ISIS was being defeated and how
    they were fleeing Iraq to Europe and elsewhere which could tie in with ISIS
    being involved with the Las Vagas shootings , which Alex's sources keeps
    telling him. They don't discuss this in the briefing but reading between the
    lines it is possible and they are covering it up. That's only one of several
    theories running as everyone knows on this thread.

The other reason its worth listening to imo it gives a good insight to the
    Trump/Kelly relationship as there have been many rumours especially
    from the alternate and mainstream that there is friction etc....

10/12/17: White House Press Briefing

Published on 12 Oct 2017
    The White House

====================================================
    Roger Stone commenting on Gen Kelly yesterday...

Will General Kelly Be Able To Control Trump Once He Moves To Mar-A-Lago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQCuGgYTG8
    Published on 11 Oct 2017
    General John Kelly has brought down an iron curtain around Donald Trump. But will
    he be able to maintain it when the President moves to Mar-A-Lago in the winter?

===================================================

Quote Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I'm curious. When you say "Haddock" instead of "Paddock" are you making a
    point? Like he, Paddock, was had. Thus, "Haddock."
    No point ... just a brain fart ... fixed in my post now. Thanks for noticing
    CIANN has the same effect on me .....

False flag terror attacks to keep the 'fear' up and make the FBI look good at
    stopping the incidents they set up in the first place.....Quotes from a 2013 report
    from Judge Napolitano and more show how US agencies have set up many plots
    of entrapments.

FBISIS: Close Look At FBI Run ISIS Attack In Texas
    by Real news with David Knight

Published on 12 Oct 2017
    There’s only been 2 violent attacks in the US claimed by ISIS: Garland,TX 2015 &
    Las Vegas 2017. The TX jihadis had help from the FBI who encouraged, supported,
    inflamed the attackers and even accompanied them to the event where a security
    guard was shot. The FBI has a long history of creating events that they shut down
    to make themselves look like heroes and to scare the people into giving up their liberties.

===================================================

Quote Jeff & Jay Weidner - How & Why Paddock May Not Have Fired A Shot And
    Why And How He Was Executed
    Good interview.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugW...tu.be&t=22m19s
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th October 2017 at 08:51.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gaia (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017), turiya (12th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #495
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Thanks Cider for posting the Gen. Kelly press conference... Good to see how he handles the media hounds.

Yes, General Kelly has indicated that ISIS is escaping into Western Europe, and elsewhere...
    The truth of the matter is that the deep-state-cabal is allowing them to escape... And Russia hasn't been so blind as to not have seen what is really going on... btw, US coalition force = deep-state-cabal

Russia Accuses U.S. Of "Pretending To Fight ISIS"

If the US coalition is indeed allowing ISIS in Iraq to "escape" into eastern Syria, it constitutes a clear continuation of the Obama era policy of "watching" and "managing" Daesh (in John Kerry's words) in order to put pressure on Assad and Iran.
    • Oct 10, 2017 2:50 PM

So yeah, one could say in a way, that the "Deep-State Chickens are Coming Home to Roost"...

On David Knight's real news program today, he shows a Judge Napolitano clip from 2013 in which he explains how the FBI had created its own terrorism... How it has, and still does, attain its own assets (Muslim dissidents in particular), befriends them, gives them everything they need, to set them up to carry out nefarious deeds, and then catches them red-handed in the act, so that the agency can receive more funding for a job well done. The very first World Trade Center bombing (1993) was such an FBI planned terrorist event. See Inside the Terror Factory by Trevor Aaronson (January 11, 2013)

This kind of thing has been going on for decades. Mother Jones had done several articles on what the FBI has been doing regarding this in the past....
    The Informants
    The FBI has built a massive network of
    spies to prevent another domestic attack.
    But are they busting terrorist plots—or leading them?

September/October
    2011 Issue
    Late Add:
    And, from Julian Assange (posted previously):

@JulianAssange Replying to @RedactedTonight — Almost all “terror” plots are created by the FBI as part of its business model.
    Last edited by turiya; 12th October 2017 at 23:40.

29. Link to Post #496
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    No point ... just a brain fart ... fixed in my post now. Thanks for noticing.
    I thought Paul was being clever telling us something was "fishy" with the official single-shooter story.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Satori (12th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #497
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

THIS VIDEO IS SO TELLING THAT IT WILL NOT COME UP IN SEARCH RESULTS. It is obvious all the hits are from people linking into it that happened to have known about it, I tried searching for it by its exact title and Youtube would absolutely not allow it to show up.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]============

Warning - some will find this video too gruesome:

Many thanks for this Paul. An excellent piece. Yes, the video is the rawest I've seen so far, for sure. That sure isn't crisis acting in that vid.
    Here's the mp4 if folks want to help themselves, in the event it is removed [Paul: I'm attempting to upload this mp4 but it's either taking an age or at 31mb may be too large? Please advise. Thanks. TQ]

I posted a video with graphic content earlier in this thread, but it was taken down.
    Here is another link, same video.
    WARNING graphic content https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ff_1507067186
    It's disturbing and looks very real.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

Bruno (13th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #498
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

• The thousands of rounds of spent brass from the shells that it would have taken to wound or kill that many people, if shooting from Paddock's lair on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay, would have created major burns on the carpet. We've seen neither the piles of spent brass, nor the burnt carpet, rather just a few spent brass sitting on top of still good carpet (and a couple of rounds on top of the blood claimed to be from Paddock's self-inflicted head shot.)
    There will be a greater number of casualties than claimed through MSM, and no doubt at all a lockdown on information from actual victims (living of course) or those with first hand information that runs counter to the MSM script. There have undoubtedly been attempts from actual survivors of this to post their experiences on social media but they have probably been blocked, algo'd, or shadow dumped to prevent what may be closer to the truth being revealed, or what really was going down, from getting out. Welcome to cyber censorship folks and it ain't pretty...

The whole "crime scene" concerning the "sniper's nest" doesn't stack up either. (What we are being shown would be inconsistent with protocol I would imagine.) And to identify a perpetrator (who clearly wasn't) before any thorough forensic investigation has taken place is plainly ridiculous. (The body in the room could easily be a prosthetic as used on crime drama TV, and, probably was). Therefore fabrication, a false narrative. You're a Paddock down already, so, back to the evidence, and what exactly is that? Where does it take you? (Somewhere a rabbit holes yawns and yearns for company....he sees, in a dream state)

Dealing with the MSM fusillade of puckey can sometimes be quite entertaining yet vexing at the same time, and leads one to wanting to go back to chewing furniture, maybe some of the furniture that purports to being in room 135 as well. Maybe my overbites will help to keep the CSI team busy.......and lead them away from the decoy narrative.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th October 2017), Bruno (13th October 2017), Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Marikins (12th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #499
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by skogvokter (here)
    I posted a video with graphic content earlier in this thread, but it was taken down.
    Here is another link, same video.
    WARNING graphic content https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ff_1507067186
    It's disturbing and looks very real.
    Many thanks. Right, no crisis actors there. Very graphic indeed.

Here's a download link, although it may well expire:
    But it's in the Avalon Library, here:

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (13th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), Gaia (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), skogvokter (12th October 2017), sllim11 (13th October 2017), TrumanCash (13th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #500
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Jeff Rense tells Jay Weidner that this is one of the most extraordinary personal-witness vidoes he's ever seen, about anything. He says every American should watch it. I'd agree.

Comments by Alexandra Bruce at Forbidden Knowledge TV:
    A young man named Gio Rios did a livestream on Facebook last Sunday and I’ve edited out some of his small talk (especially in the beginning) and added some titles. He made this livestream because he is appalled at the lies of the US Government and Mainstream Media. He states unequivocally, “What happened exactly one week ago was a terrorist attack. It was group-organized, it was choreographed and I don’t want anyone thinking it was a one-person shooter…This was a terrorist attack on US soil and they’re still out there, on our soil, planning another attack.”

Gio says he was staying at the Luxor hotel with his girlfriend, Marissa the weekend of the Las Vegas shooting. They went to the Route 91 festival across the street and were watching Jason Aldean perform near the front row, Stage Left when the shots began firing and people all around them began dropping. (They were in the area closest to the sights of the guns being fired from the Mandalay Bay hotel).

Gio describes hearing the horrible sound of bullets penetrating human flesh as he fled the venue with Marissa on Giles Street, only to hear more shots coming from the direction of the Hooters restaurant on Tropicana Boulevard. He and Marissa hid behind a car before being herded into the Tropicana Hotel with dozens of other fleeing, bleeding concertgoers, one of whom died in the hallway.

While in this hallway, a very calm, muscular, light brown-skinned man with a black polymer suitcase ordered him into the casino. Gio refused and asked what was in the suitcase (this was a chaotic crisis situation with a dead man beside them on the floor and this cool and collected man had a suitcase). The man looked him dead in the eye and was about to show Gio what was inside when very rapid bursts of gunfire erupted in the Tropicana casino and the man ran in that direction. Jason’s impression was that people were being herded into the casino to be killed and that this man would have killed him, if he hadn’t been distracted.

(During the question session at the end, which I’ve edited out, Gio describes the man as speaking unaccented Southern Californian English and looking like he was maybe of “Armenian” ethnicity, which I take to mean that he looked like a male Kim Kardashian).

After escaping through a door, Gio and Marissa were in an alleyway when shots began firing again, from fairly close range in the direction of the New York New York hotel. They then ran back into the alley and hid inside a dumpster for three hours.

It was from this location that he heard helicopters flying over the Strip for several hours. He asks why, if by then Stephen Paddock had already been found dead, that the police would still be looking for perpetrators, if they were so certain that they had found their Lone Gunman. He says, “They knew that there were multiple shooters.”

After three hours in the dumpster, he and Marissa emerged and a Las Vegas Metro cop immediately told them to get inside the Tropicana hotel, which had by then been secured. They lay on floor of a convention room for a couple of hours and waited for all of the hotels on the strip to check and clear all of the rooms so they could go back. He comments, “Again, why were they doing that if there had only been one shooter?”

When the TV was turned on and it was announced that, “Two were confirmed dead and 20 injured,” Gio and Marissa were shocked because they had seen with their own eyes that the casualties were much greater. The local TV station flashed the phone number for the FBI tip line. Gio immediately called the FBI and relayed everything that’s been stated here. At that point, he thought this was the right thing to do. He’s not so sure about his safety anymore (!)

Gio describes staying up all night and finally getting back to their room at the Luxor hotel and watching Trump’s speech at 7AM. He says, “It wasn’t right…It was a terrorist attack, OK?…There’s no way in Hell that a 64-year-old, untrained man could shoot an automatic military grade weapon from the 34th (sic) floor at a declining grade and hit people…[he couldn’t do that] for ten minutes straight. There’s no way. And if you believe that, I’m sorry. I have no words for you…it was a terrorist attack. Donald Trump can’t say that because he doesn’t want that [on his watch]…but who gives a sh*t?

“Be real! Tell the people the truth! If you are running our country, you need to tell them the truth…this is immense, people! This was so huge. This was a terrorist attack on US soil and they’re still out there, on our soil, planning another attack.”

38. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th October 2017), Apulu (13th October 2017), avid (13th October 2017), Bruno (13th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), gaiagirl (13th October 2017), Harley (13th October 2017), Hervé (13th October 2017), Inaiá (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), Marikins (13th October 2017), Mike (13th October 2017), mountain_jim (13th October 2017), neutronstar (13th October 2017), Noelle (13th October 2017), norman (13th October 2017), Reinhard (13th October 2017), sllim11 (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2017), Tintin (13th October 2017), TrumanCash (13th October 2017), Zampano (13th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 56 LastLast