Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38

Thread: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

1. Link to Post #741
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,883 times in 11,974 posts

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...]
    It's 15 minutes of clear on the ground footage, from 3 minutes before to 12 minutes after the opening shots, by which time he is across Las Vegas Blvd, north of the Mandalay Bay, between the Luxor and the Excalibur.
    [...]
    At the beginning of that video, I was looking for any muzzle flashes from the top floors of the Mandalay Bay... none that I could see.

Yet, one can see the flashing lights of an airliner passing behind the hotel... while the moon is full on...

So, that - if correct - would be in favor of "No broken windows" on the Mandalay Bay's 32nd floor at the time of the shooting... (see post # 447 as well)
    Last edited by Hervé; Yesterday at 13:59.
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Paul (Yesterday), Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #742
    UK Avalon Member Tintin Quarantino's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Not familiar with the angle that this video was shot, but why did the video not pick up muzzle flashes from the 32 floor window?
    Because there weren't any, and there was nobody shooting into the concert from there. Mandalay Bay focus is a deliberate decoy as far as shooting is concerned, in my view.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), Paul (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #743
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,854 times in 16,219 posts

Quote Not familiar with the angle that this video was shot, but why did the
    video not pick up muzzle flashes from the 32 floor window?
    That was my first thought and I wondered whether the weapon, distance or
    focus comes into play ? I could not see anything coming from the windows
    either , but maybe there is a simple answer ? obviously other shooters ,
    though I am not an analyst.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; Yesterday at 14:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Paul (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #744
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,856 times in 518 posts

I think it's possible those "firecracker" noises are another smaller caliber semi-automatic rifle. (.223 caliber). I heard that same higher pitched popping sound in another video. Also, in another video a person showed where a bullet entered his leg(?) if I remember correctly. The entrance wound was a small hole. A size consistent with a .223 round. The main rat-a-tat sounds we hear are, I'm pretty sure, from a much bigger caliber rifle.

Just speculation on my part.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #745
    I am currently interfacing with a male biological body on the third rock from a star called "Sun".
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 times in 814 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote .
    Here's the best footage I've seen yet, shot using a GoPro (better for action shooting
    than a cell phone camera) by someone who was in the back of the crowd and got away
    in the initial group running away.
    This shows a initial fire cracker ? aprox 3min 12 secs in , the crowd starts moving
    aprox 3min 38 secs.

Aprox 3 min 52 the initial burst start and the reaction of the crowd as they realise
    something is wrong and start to get out and take cover. The people here were
    relatively calm as they were not at the centre of the event and acted as we are
    taught not to panic and leave as orderly and quickly as you can in any emergency
    situation. Though there was some very scared , running and screaming as well
    to be expected.

I could not tell if it came from Mandalay bay straight away or see any barrel flashes
    from the windows when the camera pointed that way. Should there have been gun
    flashes ? Needs more close ups and those with knowledge of this type of weapon etc...

Good find though.

================================================== ==

This vid complements Pauls find as it is coming from Mandalay ....It does
    show a lot of police cars responding.

LAS VEGAS SHOOTING EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT AS SEEN FROM WITHIN THE MANDALAY BAY HOTEL

Published on 10 Oct 2017
    Jason Hartman's eyewitness account of the shooting in Las Vegas as seen from the
    Foundation Room within the Mandalay Bay Hotel. News organizations please
    provide attribution to Jason Hartman for any on-air usages.

This may have already been posted.....

Las Vegas Massacre Analysis
    By Ian Greenhalgh -
    October 20, 2017

I am of the opinion that we will never know the real details of the Las Vegas
    Massacre, that we will never know how many shooters were involved, what
    weapons they used, where they were located, etc etc.

Why? For the simple reason that the FBI has not and will not conduct a proper
    investigation, furthermore, they will obstruct and derail any legitimate
    investigations the LVMPD will attempt.

The morning after the shooting, the bodies of the victims have been removed but
    the sheer amount of detritus left behind is plain to see, and all of this stuff is
    evidence, all of it should be photographed in situ then tagged, bagged and collected
    for later forensic analysis.

read more...
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/1...acre-analysis/
    Jason Hartman's video is very telling IMO. It reveals that most of the shooting was coming from somewhere else, not the Mandalay.

Because of the video by the taxi driver Cori Langdon on the north side of the Mandalay property it appears that initially there were some rounds fired from this location. However, the taxi was on the north side of the tram station which has a fairly high roof above the taxi as well as other rooftop locations nearby. After the initial rounds at or near the Mandalay the shooting sounds distant with more echo/reverberation. This video is very revealing in that it plainly shows more than one shooter.

Also, there's Kolozsvári Attila's video wherein he points to two shooter positions.

From the other videos on the ground the shooting is much louder and more distinct and apparently closer. Some people even reported that the shooters were moving toward them at the event.

It therefore appears to me that Mandalay was an intentional distraction from the beginning. As I pointed out in previous posts the strobe light was just that--a strobe light. It not only fooled numerous online investigators it may have even fooled the people at the concert. In one video it shows people pointing (apparently) toward the Mandalay at the beginning of the shooting with one guy giving it the finger. They may have been looking at the strobing light thinking it was muzzle flashes, too.

I have yet to see any actual muzzle flashes in any of the videos I've seen on this thread or any others.

I think the most important datum in on all of this is that there are multiple firsthand accounts of multiple shooters and that alone exposes the fraud of the "lone gunman".

It's very similar to the Kennedy assassination official narrative in that the patsy "long gunman" fired from a high window of a building when there were actually multiple shooters at ground level and there were no shots from the alleged high location in an area that is coincidentally rife with Masonic/Illuminati symbols. And the patsy gets gets blamed and is shot dead (or suicided) so it's case closed cuz there's no conspiracy with a "lone gunman".

I don't know why the author of the Veteran's Today article didn't point out the Luxor obelisk as a possible shooter position since it is hollow and has a good line of sight to the front of the stage area (not to mention the symbolism of it). However, he did point out the billboards which I've always thought were likely candidates for shooter positions.

I want to thank all the courageous people who were there and who went public with their videos that reveal a much different reality than the "lone gunman" fiction foisted upon us by "law enforcement".
    Last edited by TrumanCash; Yesterday at 19:20.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Paul (Yesterday), Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #746
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,883 times in 11,974 posts

Eyewitness describes police shooting suspect at Delano hotel after Route 91 massacre

Niall Bradley Sott.net
    Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:07 UTC

An eyewitness of the Las Vegas shooting massacre on October 1st claims to have heard gunshots fired on the ground floor of the Delano hotel after the gunfire from the Mandalay Bay had ended and both hotels went into lock-down.

Cited as both Jake Freedman or Jack Friedman in subsequent media reports, the full audio statement provided by this eyewitness to ABC News, who was a guest at the Delano, included key details left out by all media outlets who quoted his interview comments.

After witnessing the venue massacre from the Skyfall Lounge at the top of the Delano resort next to the Mandalay Bay, Freedman twice went downstairs to the ground floor.

The first time he went down, he saw pandemonium as people entered his hotel in search of safety from the venue. He then ventured downstairs a second time; probably some time after the massacre because he states that the ground floor of the Delano was at this time deserted.

He says that this time he encountered police officers there who told him to "run away", after which he heard gunshots close by, leading him to think that police may have been "dealing with the shooter":
    Transcript

"A little bit later, I got on Periscope and started broadcasting. I had a little over 10,000 viewers watching. I was down there when it was evacuated and there was nobody out there. Front desk was gone, it was totally like a ghost town. We met up with these other guys who were also looking, trying to find information.

We met up with these security guards and police officers who asked us what we were doing and told us to 'run away!' We heard gunshots from around the corner. We were in the Delano, right next to a walkway that connects the Mandalay Bay and the Delano. We heard gunshots from right at that hallway, so we think that the police were dealing with the shooter while we were down there."
    With Paddock upstairs in suite 135-32 of the adjoining Mandalay, this would obviously not have been 'the' shooter but another shooter or accomplice. There is a report on the first police scanner audio (see 'Annex - Transcript of LVMPD police scanner') that potentially corroborates this eyewitness's testimony. At time-stamp 54:15, which I estimate to be roughly 11pm, a police officer describes a suspect at the Delano:
    "We are near the Sports Book at Mandalay Bay. We have one male wearing a... WMA [white adult male] it looks to us... maroon or black shirt. [shouting in background] He didn't listen to us... in towards the Delano."
    Recall Jake's description of the location where he heard these gunshots; inside the walkway linking the Delano to the Mandalay Bay. The Sports Book Grill restaurant is located along this walkway:

[Click to enlarge] An outline of the walkway connecting the Mandalay Bay and the Delano resorts (via Google Maps)

The walkway linking the Delano to the Mandalay Bay. Did police encounter and shoot at a suspect here?© onemileatatime.boardingarea.com

It appears that the Las Vegas police and the FBI have more questions to answer: did LVMPD officers encounter and shoot someone at this location? Did they wound this 'white adult male'? Did they kill him? If he was taken into custody, is he a suspect in the worst mass shooting in US history?
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #747
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,173 times in 1,095 posts

Here's the best footage I've seen yet, shot using a GoPro (better for action shooting than a cell phone camera) by someone who was in the back of the crowd and got away in the initial group running away.

It's 15 minutes of clear on the ground footage, from 3 minutes before to 12 minutes after the opening shots, by which time he is across Las Vegas Blvd, north of the Mandalay Bay, between the Luxor and the Excalibur.

Someone with better hearing than I have may want to analyze the sounds of the shots some more. There are over 400 comments on the Youtube post of this video, with various, conflicting (of course), comments.
    OK Paul, now you've gone and done it! I haven't done any of this analysis before but now I can't resist!

Watched this several times, first focusing my attention on sounds and then focusing my attention on people's reactions.

Here is what I heard and seen:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video perspective is from a gate at the rear of the venue, far from the stage.

3:12 - Single Shot
    3:17 - Single Shot immediately followed by Firecrackers.
    Listening closely I can distinctly hear the difference in the sound and the volume between the Single Shot and the Firecrackers. This leads me to believe that the Firecrackers were further away (probably up near the stage) and the Single Shot was much closer to the rear of the venue, possibly on the opposite side of the rear gate (To the right of the camera's perspective).
    The Firecracker sounds continue up to:
    3:20 - Single Shot followed by one more Firecracker
    3:32 - One person running fast in front of the camera, heading for the entrance gate (Random?).
    3:37 - Single Shot and people are beginning to run from the right of the camera towards the gate
    3:41 - Mass Exodus is beginning, mostly from the right of the camera.
    3:51 - Single Shot AND Automatic Fire begins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After writing the above I went looking around a little until I found this interview which I watched in it's entirety.

This is Stephanie, who was standing at ground level near one of the VIP Suites, which appears to have been to the right of the camera's location in the above video.

Stephanie describes hearing
    Quote One single loud bang right behind me [...] and this was a single loud huge bang right behind me, and I turn around and look and I see that someone has fallen and the group of people that are with this person is helping her up or trying to figure out what's going on, and I'm observing this as well [...] and maybe 40 seconds later some shooting goes off on the crowd and that's like when it was automatic gunfire, completely different from the first one.
    Stephanie also provided a short video clip (taken by someone else) which shows her and her reaction, as described in her above statement.

(If you have not watched this interview before, please do)

The First Victim?

Stephanie's statements appear to agree quite nicely with my Sight and Sound analysis of Paul's video.

The woman that Stephanie witnessed falling after hearing the first loud bang was possibly, and quite likely (in my view), the first shooting victim.

But how could that be when she would have been (mostly) shielded from the sniper at Mandalay Bay? Exactly! (This is my point)

Single Shot

The Single Shots that I mentioned were possibly, and quite likely (in my view), from a Pistol(s) or a Hand Gun(s) as opposed to a (Semi)-Automatic Weapon. I've been around firearms all my life and that's what it sounds like to me.

Thought Exercise: With security at the gate and everywhere else, what type of Firearm would be the most conducive to a person who was planning to walk into a large crowd with the intention of shooting a bunch of people, and then expecting to escape safely amongst the masses of panicking people?

There may have been other gunmen in the crowd too, I don't know. But it appears to me that the above is where it all started.

It also appears to me that this may have been a coordinated effort and that the shooters were most likely in communication with one another.

Just like all Tactical Units operate.
    Last edited by Harley; Yesterday at 22:45.
    Harley

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Mike (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Omnisense (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), Paul (Today), sllim11 (Today), Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #748
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Here's the best footage I've seen yet, shot using a GoPro (better for action shooting than a cell phone camera) by someone who was in the back of the crowd and got away in the initial group running away.

Someone with better hearing than I have may want to analyze the sounds of the shots some more. There are over 400 comments on the Youtube post of this video, with various, conflicting (of course), comments.
    OK Paul, now you've gone and done it! I haven't done any of this analysis before but now I can't resist!

Watched this several times, first focusing my attention on sounds and then focusing my attention on people's reactions.

Here is what I heard and seen:

This video perspective is from a gate at the rear of the venue, far from the stage.

3:12 - Single Shot
    3:17 - Single Shot immediately followed by Firecrackers.
    Listening closely I can distinctly hear the difference in the sound and the volume between the Single Shot and the Firecrackers. This leads me to believe that the Firecrackers were further away (probably up near the stage) and the Single Shot was much closer to the rear of the venue, possibly on the opposite side of the rear gate (To the right of the camera's perspective).
    The Firecracker sounds continue up to:
    3:20 - Single Shot followed by one more Firecracker
    3:32 - One person running fast in front of the camera, heading for the entrance gate (Random?).
    3:37 - Single Shot and people are beginning to run from the right of the camera towards the gate
    3:41 - Mass Exodus is beginning, mostly from the right of the camera.
    3:51 - Single Shot AND Automatic Fire begins

After writing the above I went looking around a little until I found this interview which I watched in it's entirety.

This is Stephanie, who was standing at ground level near one of the VIP Suites, which appears to have been to the right of the camera's location in the above video.

Stephanie describes hearing
    Quote One single loud bang right behind me [...] and this was a single loud huge bang right behind me, and I turn around and look and I see that someone has fallen and the group of people that are with this person is helping her up or trying to figure out what's going on, and I'm observing this as well [...] and maybe 40 seconds later some shooting goes off on the crowd and that's like when it was automatic gunfire, completely different from the first one.
    Stephanie also provided a short video clip (taken by someone else) which shows her and her reaction, as described in her above statement.

(If you have not watched this interview before, please do)

The First Victim?

Stephanie's statements appear to agree quite nicely with my Sight and Sound analysis of Paul's video.

The woman that Stephanie witnessed falling after hearing the first loud bang was possibly, and quite likely (in my view), the first shooting victim.

But how could that be when she would have been (mostly) shielded from the sniper at Mandalay Bay? Exactly! (This is my point)

Single Shot

The Single Shots that I mentioned were possibly, and quite likely (in my view), from a Pistol(s) or a Hand Gun(s) as opposed to a (Semi)-Automatic Weapon. I've been around firearms all my life and that's what it sounds like to me.

Thought Exercise: With security at the gate and everywhere else, what type of Firearm would be the most conducive to a person who was planning to walk into a large crowd with the intention of shooting a bunch of people, and then expecting to escape safely amongst the masses of panicking people?

There may have been other gunmen in the crowd too, I don't know. But it appears to me that the above is where it all started.

It also appears to me that this may have been a coordinated effort and that the shooters were most likely in communication with one another.

Just like all Tactical Units operate.
    Yes, I've already linked to three pieces of different interview with Stephanie, here, including this one, the original Fox one, and the walkabout with Jason Goodman: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1186622

All should be listened to in their entirety. She's 100 percent the real deal as an eye-witness, absolutely.
    Last edited by Tintin Quarantino; Yesterday at 23:09.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Paul (Today), sllim11 (Today)

17. Link to Post #749
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,173 times in 1,095 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Yes, I've already linked to three pieces of different interview with Stephanie, here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1186622

All should be listened to in their entirety. She's 100 percent the real deal as an eye-witness, absolutely.
    Cool!

But did you read what I wrote?

Harley

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Paul (Today), Tintin Quarantino (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #750
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Yes, I've already linked to three pieces of different interview with Stephanie, here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1186622

Cool!

But did you read what I wrote?

I did and it mirrors exactly what I determine also to be the case. Truman and Paul have nailed it as well. Any student of JFK, 9/11 will have drawn the immediate parallel here at the point the MSM rolled out their version. And I mean, and I certainly did, within minutes of it being broadcast. This was definitely a privately contracted job executed with military precision, probably involving rogue Israeli, CIA, whichever agency, working for a deep deep state.

Along with the all important testimony of eye-witnesses, lines of future enquiry simply must include this angle or investigators will be disappearing down rabbit holes only to be forever confused. Add in a little gematria and the true perpetrators obsession with **symbolism in its negative aspect and anyone can get there a little more quickly.

Hopefully people will feel bold enough to come out and share what they know, saw, filmed and experienced - this is huge, and also an incredibly saddening event. This is my overwhelming sensation, sadness and a certain empathy, with occasional and very occasional anger. (A little of the fervent rage of youth occasionally rears its head, still.)

May take another 5 years or so for more strands or evidence to complete the picture fully; I don't think it'll take as long as the JFK or 9/11 investigating this time around.

Nice work everybody here who is trying to pull the pieces together.

**Postscript: a search on Mandalay Camp on this site would be of some interest to those inquisitive on a piece of symbolism: https://exposebohemiangrove.org/. The 2004 list contains a fascinating cast of characters familiar to many of us here. The Mandalay Camp is apparently one of, if not the most prestigious of those in the Grove.
    Last edited by Tintin Quarantino; Today at 00:47.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Harley (Today), Paul (Today), Satori (Today), sllim11 (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38