+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 56 LastLast

Thread: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

1. Link to Post #561
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

Google Trends is showing a very steep decline in interest in this massacre. Then, again, how trustworthy is Google?

Search terms that I used, looking at the 30-day trends:

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), sllim11 (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Google Trends is showing a very steep decline in interest in this massacre. Then, again, how trustworthy is Google?

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    Most people probably buy the official story. I think most people are too consumed with their own lives to look into things deeply. Although people are waking up, I think it is still a small percentage of the population.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), sllim11 (14th October 2017), StandingWave (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #563
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    Most people probably buy the official story. I think most people are too consumed with their own lives to look into things deeply. Although people are waking up, I think it is still a small percentage of the population.
    None of us. I repeat, none of us, know what went down that night with any degree of accuracy.

The only "people" (plural) who know anything purely relevant to this event, are those who carried out what occurred that night in Vegas. And, even much of what they planned did not go according to the program they put in place. That's the way it always is. Chaos theory. Unintended consequences. Etc. Thus, even one of "them" could not tell anyone the minor details, even if he/she wanted to truthfully tell us the major details, or the big picture as he/she understood it. And, because operations like this are so compartmentalized (need to know, plausible deniability.....), no one involved in the operation could provide a complete picture even if he or she wanted to.

I grow increasingly weary of all of the speculation over not only the operational program executed in Vegas, but also in connection with 9/11, the California fires, the recent hurricanes, JFK, and other significant and societal-altering programs. ( I us the word "program" for a reason. A program is much more than a plan. When you go to a play, or other event, they do not give you a plan when you arrive. They give you a program. A program includes the venue, the time, the script, the choreography, actors/players, etc... A program is way beyond a plan.)

Further, just because a person can conceive of a scenario and present it on this forum or elsewhere in a seemingly persuasive manner, e.g. Miles Mathis, does not mean he or she is correct or even close to the truth. There is far too much disinformation and fear being spread around, both intentionally and unintentionally or unwittingly. That too is part of the program.

We will never, never know the truth regarding the details of this tragic event or any other such event. (For the record, I do believe that this event is both fake and real. That is one way they have adjusted the program.) For we, the people, to know the truth is far above our pay grade, as we, the people, are not listed in the program.

I respectfully submit that the details of a specific event are relatively unimportant. It is that these events occur at all that is important. Focusing on details is striking at the branches. That is misdirection and distraction, and far too many of us are falling for it.

We need to strike at the root, as that is where the cause will be found. Most members of this forum, and many who visit it, know where the root is. "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country." And, yes, I mean men. Where are the men?
    Last edited by Satori; 14th October 2017 at 18:30.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2017), ditting (15th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Jad (14th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), Nan (16th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), WTHTLight (15th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #564
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

About those "details" and their intended role:

The Las Vegas Massacre: The Media Narrative is Deceptive

By Edward Curtin Global Research, October 07, 2017

“Cram them full of non-combustible data, chock them so damned full of ‘facts’ they feel stuffed, but absolutely brilliant with information. Then they’ll feel they’re thinking, they’ll get a sense of motion without moving.”
    Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451, 1951
    “It is not only information that they need-in the age of Fact, information often dominates their attention and overwhelms their capacities to assimilate it….What they need , and what they feel they need , is a quality of mind that will help them to use information and to develop reason in order to achieve lucid summations of what is going on in the world and of what may be happening within themselves.”
    C. Wright Mills, The Sociological Imagination, 1959

The main stream media’s (MSM) ongoing narrative of the massacre in Las Vegas is clearly deceptive. This is nothing new. That is their modus operandi. Overwhelm people with a glut of information about a terrible tragedy and all becomes clear to people sick-at-heart over the deaths and injuries to innocent people. But it’s a false clarity engendered to confuse. Tell the story big and loud, and tell it repetitively from different angles, and it becomes hard to think straight, especially with the addition of all the sad stories of the innocent victims’ deaths and injuries. Who can forget the false official narrative that was spun amid the grief for all the innocent victims of the attacks of September 11, 2001. Few could think straight at the time.

The MSM tells us in detail about Stephen Paddock’s gambling life, his houses and real estate dealings, how much he paid for them, his gun collection numbering 47, including all those in his hotel room (23), the alleged exact number of rounds he had in his car (1,600), how he shot from his hotel room windows, etc. We are told what his brother and girlfriend say about him: they are shocked; he was just a regular guy; they can’t explain it. We are told how he got the room gratis, how long he stayed there, and that he was planning to escape (they say this with a straight face). Told how many people died (59) and how many were injured (527), we remember these numbers vaguely, especially the latter. A regular person just feels overwhelmed by all the information, the numbers; saddened and depressed for all the victims, and more afraid.

What the media do not say is that there is video and witness evidence that there were at least two more shooters, maybe more, one from a lower floor and another at the Bellagio Hotel that was locked down. This means that there was a conspiracy involved. They don’t mention this so that someone like me can do so and be branded a “conspiracy theorist,” the term created by the CIA to besmirch anyone questioning the official narrative of the JFK assassination. You will notice that I am not – purposefully – linking to this evidence that I assert exists, nor am I raising more of the many questions surrounding this case.
    I am hoping that readers will research these matters themselves, and if they discover that there is evidence proving that there was more than one shooter, then, just as with the magic bullet absurdity in the JFK case, they will conclude, ipso facto, that the MSM are involved in a cover-up of a conspiracy, which is itself a conspiracy – a factual conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory. And if that is so, they will ask why, and who is being protected. Cui bono? Why would the MSM push this narrative of the lonely crazed gunman?
    People need to realize that they must be immediately skeptical of such official narratives and do their own research, and they will learn that there are excellent alternative websites that are doing real journalism and are seeking truth for truth’s sake.

While this brief article is not a “lucid summation,” as Mills suggested we need, I offer it as a concise provocation to anyone reading this to develop their own sociological imaginations to achieve such lucidity at a time when propaganda is king and the pawns are being swept off the devil’s chessboard.

One might end up asking: Who’s the devil? And answering their own question?
    Edward Curtin is a writer whose work has appeared widely. He teaches sociology at Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts. His website is http://edwardcurtin.com/
    Featured image is from NPR.
    The original source of this article is Global Research
    Copyright © Edward Curtin, Global Research, 2017
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), onevoice (16th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #565
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    None of us. I repeat, none of us, know what went down that night with any degree of accuracy.
    I never said anything about knowing what actually happened.

I do know for certain that the official story is BS. There were multi shooters. I heard that with my own ears so yes, the official story is wrong.

Most people will believe the official story and because of that, we will never know what actually happened because there will never be a true investigation. But that does not mean that by doing a little investigation over the internet that you can't figure out the official story is wrong.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 14th October 2017 at 19:27.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), mountain_jim (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), WTHTLight (15th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #566
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

Here's the latest from Scott Binsack today:

Published on Oct 14, 2017
    BREAKING NEW LAS VEGAS EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE:
    10/14/2017 Tonight's private MFA Underground show with MFA - March For America Founder/CEO "Scott J Binsack"... "WHO IS THE VEGAS FBI HIDING ON THE 47TH FLOOR OF VDARA? / SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED"

Scott Binsack shares more exclusive evidence given to him by his sources in Las Vegas that the FBI since October 2nd has been hiding out a mystery man on the 47th floor of the MGM Vdara Hotel and Spa in Las Vegas under heavy guard and an alias name in the MGM guest registry system. Scott further confirms that MGM Resorts got served with its first victim legal action and has ordered all MGM employees on a gag order not to speak to anyone concerning the October 1st, 2017 Harvest Shooting Massacre. Scott then goes on to explain his sources in the federal government have confirmed that Scott Edminsten arrested on October 2nd in the State of Tennessee with a large weapons cache while speeding is tied to Stephen Paddock and that MSM is deliberately not reporting on this major arrest and gun seizures. He further goes into the possibility that alleged Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos may be an FBI Agent undercover at the time of Stephen Paddock's shooting. A show not to miss!!

Check out: "Johnson City man "Scott A. Edmisten" arrested after deputies find automatic weapons, 900+ rounds of ammo in stop"
    http://wjhl.com/2017/10/02/wcso-johns...

More Info: Agents search home of Johnson City man found with automatic weapons, ammo"
    http://wjhl.com/2017/10/03/nearby-hou...

Join MFA Underground Today:
    http://shopmfa.org

Like and Follow MFA:
    March For America: https://www.facebook.com/mfamarchfora...
    MFA Underground: https://www.facebook.com/mfaunderground/

Check Out Scott's Other Sites:
    http://scottbinsack.com
    http://therainmaker.info
    http://mansionsandestatesintl.com
    http://sundaynightwscottbinsack.com
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 14th October 2017 at 19:49.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), onevoice (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), WTHTLight (15th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #567
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    I never said anything about knowing what actually happened.

I do know for certain that the official story is BS. There were multi shooters. I heard that with my own ears so yes, the official story is wrong.

Most people will believe the official story and because of that, we will never know what actually happened because there will never be a true investigation. But that does not mean that by doing a little investigation over the internet that you can't figure out the official story is wrong.
    I did not quote your post because I felt you had. Rather, I quoted your post as a nice lead into what I wanted to add. I did not mean or intend anything beyond that. We are all on edge here, and not just because of Vegas. That, too, is part of the program.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), WTHTLight (15th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #568
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,646 times in 21,531 posts

I respectfully submit that the details of a specific event are relatively unimportant.
    I have found the details, even though they are ever changing, confusing and conficting, to be useful in getting a sense of "what is behind the curtain."

For example, we who are looking into this are confident by now that there were multiple trained shooters, that this was a planned and organized event, and that this is a controlled coverup. It involves portions of the US government, with portions of the main stream media and Las Vegas police at least complicit. Much local evidence and witness testimony is being suppressed from wide spread public view. Also the event has too many Satanic/Luciferian/Illuminati overtones to be overlooked.

The overall scope and nature of the details help us identify the hidden roots of the forces/actors/groups/whatever behind the events.

... but yes ... such tossing of ever changing and dubious details back and forth also serves as a distraction, and also drives away "ordinary common thinking people" from giving any further consideration to this insanity (such as the tin foil hat conspiracy theory nut cases that sometimes include myself <grin>.)

There is some serious, pervasive, ever adapting, individual and population mind control and propaganda going on here, in a number of ways.

This is a mind and spirit, individual and collective consciousness, space in which this war is being conducted.

It is being conducted:
    • on the individual physical levels of our health, food, and water, medicine, disease, clothing, homes, jobs, families, ...
    • on the physical levels of our civilizations technologies (surveillance, communication, propulsion, transportation, energy, weapons, ...),
    • on the group levels of our civilizations organizations (schools, governments, churches, NGO's, corporations, ...),
    • across an ever changing variety of major races, creeds and cultures,
    • likely involving multiple alien species and civilizations who have traveled between the stars,
    • over likely vast eons of time extending far beyond the limits of the "recorded history" of which we are publicly told.
    By my unusual philosophy, as I've mentioned before, the "universe" is a partial ordering of self-organizing, self-perpetuating layers, from the lowest etheric (sub-sub-atomic) levels to the highest ethereal (spiritual) levels. We seem to be engaged in a sort of 3D game of chess, across many of these levels at the same time.

Unfortunately, the power of my words, whether within my internal "mind chatter" or committed to the page for others to read, seems forever trapped, at any instant in time, in one or another small cul-de-sac of this immense battle field.

How should we proceed?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th October 2017 at 20:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2017), Bruno (16th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (15th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), mountain_jim (14th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), onevoice (14th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #569
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This is the only mainstream news report posted today I can see on the usual
    links, though it is really just recapping yesterdays info. What clearly stands
    out and is one of the reasons I bother to post mainstream news reports is
    that there is virtually no investigative journalism in any of them just reporting
    on police statements. Gone are the days of journalists getting down and dirty they
    just stand and look pretty in front of the camera. This is not new of course but
    it really stands out in this case particularly as the official info is vague and
    contradictory. None of them are going to real experts and analysing the numerous
    vids like the alternate news and citizens are doing.

The experts they do have on are to scared to report what is talked about on
    social media and if they did ,they are accused of peddling conspiracy
    theories , yes they have the media and law tied up in threats ,legal babble
    and secrecy. There is such a divide on many of these events from the official
    story and alternate sources and so far the mainstream tow the establishment
    line as most are owned by the same corporate elites that are manipulating
    these false flag and distractions to set up their various on going wars and
    agendas...

I know most on here will know this already I am just making it clear for any
    new people looking in or those unsure and wonder why I post them. This
    does not apply to all threads and topics and some mainstream reports are
    good and provide contrast and focus on other subjects.

Shift in the Las Vegas shooting timeline raises questions about police response

Published on 14 Oct 2017
    Las Vegas police once again revised their timeline of the shooting at the Mandalay
    Bay Resort and Casino in a press conference on Friday. CBS News correspondent
    Jamie Yuccas joins CBSN with the latest.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th October 2017 at 20:44.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2017), Bruno (16th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), neutronstar (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #570
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Further, just because a person can conceive of a scenario and present it on this forum or elsewhere in a seemingly persuasive manner, e.g. Miles Mathis, does not mean he or she is correct or even close to the truth. There is far too much disinformation and fear being spread around, both intentionally and unintentionally or unwittingly. That too is part of the program.
    I will confess now, here, for the first time, that I am becoming disenchanged with Miles Mathis' work.

Miles also has a fair bit of work in the area of fundamental physics ... what should replace the quantum mechanics and relativity that have dominated main stream physics for the last century.

I am better equipped to evaluate discussions in the area of physics, and have abandoned Miles' work there some time ago. I found it initially intriguing, and he has a gift for "thinking outside the box", but what I saw as the fundamental flaws of his methods, approach, and core concepts eventually discouraged me from pursuing his physics efforts further.

In the area of "conspiracy theories and the geneology of the corrupt families", I have contined to follow Miles' work ... but the limitations of his approach and the frequency of what seem to be distracting errors are starting to overwhelm my interest in him.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), norman (14th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #571
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul asked: "How should we proceed?"

We proceed henceforth by refusing to feed the "Creature from Jekyll Island." And any other central banking and confiscatory taxing system.

All it takes is that elusive critical mass to starve the creature. Then, many other people will follow and eventually all will benefit. But, this will not be easy and things will get much worse before they get better. That is the way humanity develops, it seems. "We gotta go back."

But, they will not go lightly and not without a fight. However, once we begin to starve the creature, they will have to show their true colors and come out of the dark. We will then see them, much like cockroaches. But, then we will also see and know them in their immediate manifestations as they send there praetorian guard to do their dirty work. We will then be able to protect ourselves and our loved ones, including our local communities and beyond. This is one aspect of why, in the USA, the second amendment of our Consitution recognizes the natural, and un-lienable (inalienable), right to bear Arms. ("Arms" is not a static term. Please think about that.)

Please, read and understand Edwin Vieira's inimitable work on the Constitutional Militia. (Put his name into your favorite search engine and go to his archives, before it's too late.) Please note, the use of the word "Constitutional" before "Militia." That is the difference. ("A well regulated Militia being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.")

As it is now, they are picking us off here and there, now and then, and seeking to destroy our morale, among many other important and irreplaceable things.

It's time to draw a line and say "no more." But mean it, and be ready, willing and able to back it up. It's now or never.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), norman (14th October 2017), onevoice (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #572
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

The experts they do have on are to scared to report what is talked about on
    social media and if they did ,they are accused of peddling conspiracy
    theories , yes they have the media and law tied up in threats ,legal babble
    and secrecy. There is such a divide on many of these events from the official
    story and alternate sources and so far the mainstream tow the establishment
    line as most are owned by the same corporate elites that are manipulating
    these false flag and distractions to set up their various on going wars and
    agendas...
    When I read that, the first thing that popped into my head was a line in the movie Goodfellas. Henry Hill says when taking about everyday people, "They have no balls" lol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #573
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

This interview with Cheryl Hersha, MK-Ultra/SRA survivor and author of Secret Weapons: Two Sisters’ Terrifying True Story of Sex, Spies and Sabotage identifies some of the satanic ritualistic aspects of the Las Vegas Massacre. She says that when she read that it took place before a gold Mandalay building, a 32nd floor, a black pyramid, a sphinx and an obelisk, she realized it was a combination of a false flag and a blood sacrifice ritual which requires real blood and real victims. She discusses satanic symbology and numerology of the event.

This is the link to the BitChute video which the channel VicturusLibertas is using to avoid YouTube censorship: https://www.bitchute.com/video/koC9UNm79oaf/
    Mods please note: I don't believe I can embed it with the current tags. If you can, please do.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), Cidersomerset (14th October 2017), Hervé (14th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2017), TrumanCash (15th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #574
    Thanks

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    Satori, you are right to be done with theorizing (paraphrasing). There is almost a comforting escapism in analysis paralysis. It keeps us from taking any action whatever. But I think for now at least the search for facts is really a good thing though because concrete facts have been uncovered that have been instrumental in moving people from the undecided group to the something ain't right group. I am referring especially to the financial analysis revealing insider trading of MGM owners, scientific and witness confirmation of more than one shooter, and the abominable behavior of the FBI in suppressing facts and obliterating evidence. These are important discoveries that should be publicized because they contribute to the critical mass.

Oh, dear, Satori, now I have read your second post which is brilliant so I will just leave this here and slink away ...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2017 at 23:55. Reason: fixed quote formatting

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #575
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock
    Satori, you are right to be done with theorizing (paraphrasing). There is almost a comforting escapism in analysis paralysis. It keeps us from taking any action whatever. But I think for now at least the search for facts is really a good thing though because concrete facts have been uncovered that have been instrumental in moving people from the undecided group to the something ain't right group. I am referring especially to the financial analysis revealing insider trading of MGM owners, scientific and witness confirmation of more than one shooter, and the abominable behavior of the FBI in suppressing facts and obliterating evidence. These are important discoveries that should be publicized because they contribute to the critical mass.

Oh, dear, Satori, now I have read your second post which is brilliant so I will just leave this here and slink away ...
    Please do not sink away. Let us all step up.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2017 at 00:01. Reason: fixed quote formatting

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Inaiá (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #576
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Shooting in Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock

I agree. What if all these citizen investigations and analyses are doing far more than we realize, like at the consciousness level? Our thoughts and written words could be creating energetic ripples and even waves, affecting the minds of those who are not paying attention to our thoughts and discussions, those who may still be asleep or are just starting to wake up. Wishful thinking or a possibility?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2017 at 00:00. Reason: fixed quote formatting

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), ditting (15th October 2017), gaiagirl (15th October 2017), Hervé (15th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Marikins (14th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #577
    Thanks

Please do not sink away. Let us all step up.
    LOL I meant I would slink away from the counterpoint because I agree with you! You are suggesting the key point of all conspiracy and alternate forums - at what point do we replace dissatisfaction with action? I think our every minute daily decision and action moves us toward our ideals which are informed by our understanding of the real world and how we want to shape it, how we want to be in it.

It takes time to reverse thousands of years of slavery, especially mental and spiritual slavery. I was moved by Cheryl Hersha's interview above when she said there was a huge difference in her book tour reception of 2001 and the warm Youtube reception she receives now. It took time for people to get it, but they are getting it. And it will inform their daily actions. It is at turns a slow and a fast process, but not as direct as we would like. But it is happening. Still, we need people like you to kick ass (I'll take the names because I'm a nerd like that).

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), Hervé (15th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), onevoice (14th October 2017), Satori (14th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #578
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

FOX have just briefly addressed "the insane number of conspiracy theories on the internet" meme, on Watters' World - usual story; they wheeled in some "expert" (retired police Lt of Las Vegas Police Dept, Randy Sutton), who stumbled through the predictable & expected responses in the past (and of course used the most easily explainable examples while omitting the really juicy ones); ie woman who alerted the crowd in advance, MGM advanced stock sales, denying ISIS or acomplice, or second shooter connections, the missing security guy, timeline differences etc - all scoffed at, rubbished and the usual ad hominem attacks. Why are we not surprised?

I'm sure the clip will be up on YT shortly.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th October 2017 at 00:57. Reason: spelling & additions

36. Link to Post #579
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

37. Link to Post #580
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is the link to the BitChute video which the channel VicturusLibertas is using to avoid YouTube censorship: https://www.bitchute.com/video/koC9UNm79oaf/
    Mods please note: I don't believe I can embed it with the current tags. If you can, please do.
    The video is well worth a listen.

I too don't know how to embed it here ... sorry .

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2017), DNA (15th October 2017), Inaiá (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 56 LastLast