Thread: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

1. Link to Post #1001
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,969 times in 5,553 posts

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

I hope you don't mind Truman but I'll help here with keeping the 'Jake flow' going, with Part 46. Unless Jake has himself already done this I may well upload as much of his video as possible to Archive.org at some point over the weekend.

So, more witness corroboration to multiple shooters and includes from an Uber passenger (not to be confused with Cori Langdon) this time and confirmation of gunfire reported at 21:55 hours, some 10 minutes before the assumed time.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2017), Cidersomerset (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Hervé (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Nasu (29th November 2017), Reinhard (25th November 2017), TrumanCash (23rd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #1002
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

I was watching this for the Manson segment then later in the show they do a LV
    update and one link took me to another maybe of interest ?

Aprox 29 mins in Mark Steyn standing in for Tucker Carlson does a 5 min segment..
    His guest is representing more than 400 victims but is not getting information
    from MGM....

Tucker Carlson Tonight - Tuesday, November 21
    Truth Podcast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1ANDwd8gE
    Published on 22 Nov 2017
    Tucker Carlson Tonight - Tuesday, November 21

===================================================

Nevada FBI Agent Rouse very cooly saying nothing to see here we know who did the
    shooting,and it can be blamed on one person and he is dead....

Nevada FBI Agent Rouse speaks with NPR radio about Shooter's Motive, ISIS,
    Las Vegas shooting report

Published on 23 Nov 2017
    FBI Continues Work To Discover What Motivated Strip Shooter

Are American mercenaries torturing Mandalay Bay Saudi Prince elite Because of Las Vegas Shooting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UWIV6QEL8
    Published on 23 Nov 2017
    EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new
    crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a
    message'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

MAIL ON LINE....

EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new
    crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a
    message' Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are
    carrying out'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown
    Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by
    interrogates, source says

Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at
    least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton.Arrests were ordered
    three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.Source claims
    mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president
    But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and
    says its staff abide by U.S. law.Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed
    for up to 20 years

By Ryan Parry, West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com and Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:24, 22 November 2017 | Updated: 08:37, 23 November 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4zJZqFAtP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th November 2017 at 11:22.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), TrumanCash (24th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #1003
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here, Jake successfully debunks the Luxor Hotel shooter 'theory' typically brilliantly. Even I had thought there may be some plausibility to the theory, but, here is an object lesson in really looking carefully. He helpfully puts this to bed so that we can continue to focus on the other more likely real evidence out there. Dear Jake is probably drowning in a sea of kudos at the moment. His stock and integrity continues to rise each time he produces something

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Nasu (24th November 2017), Reinhard (25th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2017), TrumanCash (24th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #1004
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 times in 1,352 posts

I am glad that Jake Morphonios took the time to debunk the alleged Luxor muzzle flashes. I had already given my analysis last week of the Luxor helicopter light reflections in this post.

I am a bit surprised how so many people equated helicopter flashing lights with muzzle flashes. Jake specifically exposes Scott Binsack's erroneous conclusion that these were muzzle flashes on the Luxor. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that these were simply reflections from the police helicopter.

Another point that I don't think has been brought up is that the so-called Luxor muzzle flashes occurred after the concert shooting. I don't know whether Binsack just doesn't have adequate discernment abilities or if he is intentionally trying to muddy the waters. I don't listen to his videos any more but his two video interviews with Kevin were revealing. Jake Morphonios is by far the most credible researcher on the Vegas massacre.

Here is another recent video from Jake wherein he reads and comments on the "Blackwater" allegations vis-a-vis torturing by MBS reported by the Daily Mail here.

Jake also brings up the rumor that "prince" MBS was at the Tropicana.

Saudi Prince Salman Using Blackwater to Torture His Opponents

Last edited by TrumanCash; 24th November 2017 at 16:24.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), mab777 (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Reinhard (25th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2017), Tintin (25th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #1005
    Thanks

Investigators: Las Vegas gunman fired over 1,100 rounds

Published on 24 Nov 2017..Fox
    Stephen Paddock killed 58 people in deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Las Vegas morning update for Friday, November 24th
    Las Vegas Review-Journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZsRMrrSwNQ
    Published on 24 Nov 2017
    Friday's headlines: Sheriff says more than 1,100 rounds fired in Las Vegas
    shooting, 60-year-old dies after being hit by car on Las Vegas Strip, Shoppers
    crowd Las Vegas stores for Black Friday deals
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th November 2017 at 19:20.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (26th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), TrumanCash (24th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #1006
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I am glad that Jake Morphonios took the time to debunk the alleged Luxor muzzle flashes. I had already given my analysis last week of the Luxor helicopter light reflections in this post.

Another point that I don't think has been brought up is that the so-called Luxor muzzle flashes occurred after the concert shooting. I don't know whether Binsack just doesn't have adequate discernment abilities or if he is intentionally trying to muddy the waters. I don't listen to his videos any more but his two video interviews with Kevin were revealing. Jake Morphonios is by far the most credible researcher on the Vegas massacre.

(My embolding (sic) on that comment)

Yes, Truman, and thanks for the reminder - kudos to you too for that. Apologies for not remembering or for fairly crediting. Excellent work sir. And I agree with your surmise with Scott. The Kevin interviews were the most helpful contribution from him, so far, and although I feel he is a well meaning soul, has maybe fallen prey to a little 'sensationalism' and excitement in the hurry to draw conclusions. It is a disease that infects many with a little of the fame that comes with this way, and use of this particular media, in disseminating views. I don't think he is intentionally doing it; just being unintentionally careless and getting carried away in the pursuit of a truth.
    Last edited by Tintin; 25th November 2017 at 10:23.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Nasu (29th November 2017), TrumanCash (25th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #1007
    Thanks

Las Vegas shooting survivor killed by hit-and-run driver [Link to video and article; couldn't embed video here]

Quote A man survived the mass shooting in Las Vegas only to be killed a few weeks later by a hit-and-run driver.

The situation is an outcome widow Denise McLennan could have never predicted. A hit-and-run driver plowed into her husband as he walked on the highway in Pahrump, Nevada.

“I’m angry. I feel that he was under the influence of something or drunk and he didn’t want to get caught, so he bailed and left my husband laying there in the street. He doesn’t deserve that,” she said. “I think if I could have done differently, he wouldn’t have been on that road.”

Roy McLennan was hitchhiking just weeks after surviving the Las Vegas shooting massacre that left 58 people dead and wounded more than 400 others.

“It was just ear piercing. I was like ‘oh my gosh, what is that noise?’ This is horrible,” Denise McLennan said of the shooting.

As round after round of bullets were unloaded in the crowd below the Mandalay Bay, Denise and Roy McLennan ran for their lives, with Roy McLennan stopping to help people along the way.

“It was really messing with his head and he was going to therapy,” Denise McLennan said.

Less than seven weeks later, tragedy struck again.

“This isn’t what I wanted for him. I don’t understand why he wasn’t taken at the shooting, but a month later he was taken this way,” Denise McLennan said.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), gaiagirl (27th November 2017), mab777 (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #1008
    Thanks

New Leads On Stephen Paddock - Las Vegas Shooting Investigation - Part 48

Very interesting new info on Paddock with more dots to connect. It sounds like Jake Morphonios has an interesting week of videos lined up!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), gaiagirl (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), mountain_jim (27th November 2017), ramus (30th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #1009
    Thanks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #1010
    Thanks

New Leads On Stephen Paddock - Las Vegas Shooting Investigation - Part 48

Very interesting new info on Paddock with more dots to connect. It sounds like Jake Morphonios has an interesting week of videos lined up!

Jake Morphonios' video piqued my curiosity and he seemed hesitant to release everything he knows about the people connected to Stephen Paddock. So I did some internet research on the Panaca house bombing and indeed it is intriguing and the dots appear to be connecting.

Basically, it appears that Paddock was involved with people into pharmaceutical drug fraud involving tens of millions of dollars. Also, the subject of military grade weapons appears to be involved.

Jake Morphonios talks about pharmacist Adam Katschke who was imprisoned for illegal pharmaceutical drug dealings and who co-owned a car with Stephen Paddock. Richard Katschke is a neighbor to the blown up house but Jake has not yet revealed the connection there.

Allegedly, the bomber, Glenn Franklin Jones, blew up the house of the man responsible for his termination, Joshua Cluff, because Cluff had discovered Jones' "mishandling of narcotics" at the hospital where he had worked as a nurse.

This is the best article I could find (Lincoln County Record) that pretty much sums it up and includes information on the bombs in Panaca. Here are some excerpts from this article.

Quote On July 13 at approximately 8 p.m., in the quiet, peaceful town of Panaca, the residents on North 5th Street and surrounding areas went through a horrific experience when two devastating bombs exploded.

The explosions were part of a suicide by Glenn Franklin Jones, 59, a former Panaca resident who worked as a nurse at Grover C. Dils Medical Center. “Mr. Jones died from a gunshot wound of the head,” Clark county Coroner John Fudenberg said in a statement. “Blunt force injuries from the explosion also contributed to his death, which has been ruled a suicide. We believe Mr. Jones shot himself after igniting the explosive device(s).”

One other person suffered minor injuries that were treated at the scene. Incredibly, no other injuries occurred.
    Neighbors in the immediate area were startled, wondering what could have caused such blasts. It turned out to be a bomb planted in a car parked outside the home of Joshua and Tiffany Cluff. A second bomb was planted in the house.

Panaca resident Richard Katschke, who lives about 300 feet away, said he and his wife were preparing for bed when they were startled by the first explosion.

“In Panaca, we’re used to sonic booms, dynamite on the 24th,” Katschke said the morning after the incident. “This was magnitudes greater than that. It just shook our home and left us very shaken.”

Residents reported the blasts shook homes for blocks. The vehicle was completely destroyed, as was much of the Cluffs’ home. “It’s just pushed in, and there’s a hole on one side,” Katschke said. “It’s just structurally beyond repair. It’s not a rubble heap, but it won’t be long before it is.”

Surrounding homes were also damaged. “The house across the street had the windows blown out,” Katschke said, adding that an older home south of the explosion is “basically not liveable.” Fragments of metal and other debris were scattered around the explosion site over about a one-mile radius and even lodged into the sides of homes. One household reported a piece of automobile had fallen through their roof and landed in their living room.

“There’s shrapnel all around town,” Katschke said.

Wendell Cowart, the other immediate neighbor, was in his home with his wife Suzy when it happened. Both were uninjured. “That’s more than we can say about our home,” Cowart said. He thought he smelt C-4, a common explosive material. “It was no accident,” he said the night of the blasts. He immediately had his garden hose on the fire until the first responders arrived, while Wadsworth covered the remains of the deceased person.

The next day, Wadsworth realized how lucky he and others were not to have been hurt. “I am more shaken today when I realize how close I was and how powerful the explosion was,” he said. “It is a miracle there were no injuries to anyone but the bomber as pieces of debris flew with such power. One piece actually flew through our home right past my father’s head.”

Clint Jenson, who lives kitty-corner to the Cluff’s, saw debris of the car explosion stuck into the side of his home, one piece going through his roof. His basement window is broken and the the entire structure of the house is unbalanced. But “nothing compared to the closer neighbors’ damage,” said Jenson. “It really is a miracle with the amount and power of the debris that came down that no one was seriously hurt.”

Residents for up to three blocks surrounding the explosion were evacuated until a day-long sweep by local, state and national law enforcement agencies determined is was safe for them to return to their homes.

The Cluffs, who have three daughters, were all accounted for and unharmed.

Josh was at work at the Caliente Youth Center when the explosion happened. According to a fellow employee, he received a phone call at approx 8 p.m. and left immediately. Tiffany was apparently home with the children when they were warned to leave by Jones.

Josh Cluff released the following statement to The Record: “More than anything, I want to give a thanks to the community and the surrounding communities, first responders, local law enforcement and other agencies that came to our community in this crisis.

“I also want to thank God for watching over my family and watching over this community.

“A special thanks to those who have reached out to my family. We’re just grateful to still have each other and to be alive.”

Both Josh and Tiffany were at one time fellow employees with Jones at Grover C. Dils. The Associated Press reported Josh was Jones’ supervisor, and Jones’ employment was terminated due to mishandling of narcotics.

State records show that Jones was certified as a licensed practical nurse in Nevada since 1993. On March 24 2016, at a hearing in Reno, the State Board of Nursing stripped Jones of his nursing license. The Board barred him for reapplying for his license for five years. Jones did not attend the disciplinary hearing.

The Cluffs remained acquaintances with Jones. After his termination, he helped the Cluffs remodel their house,” said Danette Sanders, also a resident of Panaca. Sanders, who was acquainted with Jones, said “he appeared to be a very nice man, very friendly. I would never of expected this from him.” She mentioned that Jones had lost his wife to cancer before moving to Panaca and most recently his mother passed away.

Most people in Lincoln County that knew Jones said he was a friendly man that kept to himself, and was a little odd.

Floyd Jackson, a resident of Panaca and social acquaintance of Jones stated, “I saw him about an hour before the explosion, talked to him, and I didn’t see any sign that he was upset, at all. He said he was going to Ely.”

Cathy Povis, a nurse at Grover C. Dils who lives in Panaca, stated, “He was really nice. I knew him fairly well. He treated my son well. He taught him how to sight his scope on his rifle. He took him target practicing at the shooting range. We had him over to dinner on my son’s birthday. He gave my son a birthday present every year. He was very friendly with my family.”

Jones was a firearms and explosives enthusiast, according to several residents. A business card that Jones handed out in the community read “Military Collector: Inert Rockets, Practice Bombs, Munitions and Heavy Ordinance. Glenn Jones” and then listed a phone number. Officials have still not reported what kind of explosive device was used in Panaca. “We have an idea, but we’re still trying to put the pieces together to find what exactly caused explosions of such magnitude,” said Lincoln County Sheriff Kerry Lee.

Jones most recently resided at an RV Park in northwest Arizona. On Thursday, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported authorities in that area discovered a large amount of explosive material at his motorhome and storage shed.

The police department in Kingman ordered residents of the Zuni Village RV Park to vacate their homes. According to police, a number of improvised explosive devices were found inside a motorhome believed to belong to Jones earlier in the week.

“My investigators are describing them as improvised explosive devices. They said that numerous have been located, as well as multiple items that could be used to make explosive devices,” said Deputy Rusty Cooper, according to Fox 5 Las Vegas.

A total of 15 improvised devices of various sizes and designs were located, police said. During processing, 10 of the 15 explosives were rendered safe in a nearby field. The remaining five, which are larger, were planned to be detonated at a different location, Fox 5 reported.

The motorhome was removed and secured as evidence. The FBI is now investigating the case.
    Residents were able to return to their homes at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.

While the investigation into Jones and what possessed him to do what he did continues, community members are picking up the pieces and moving forward, grateful that nobody else was killed.
    One question that this article raises is why did Glenn Jones remain a friend to the Cuffs after Josh Cluff fired him only to blow up the Cluff's home months later and commit suicide? I have the feeling there's a lot more to this story.

Other questions are why would Glenn Jones rent a car instead using his own car if he was planning to kill himself and why did Jones appear to be calm an hour before he killed himself and saying he was going to Ely, Nevada north of Panaca. I mean, if he was going to kill himself after blowing up a car and house, why not use his own car?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th November 2017 at 19:41.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), gaiagirl (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Nasu (29th November 2017), Tintin (30th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #1011
    Thanks

Here are some snippets of information about Glenn Franklin Jones:

Quote [Josh Cluff] said Glenn Franklin Jones never made a threat or uttered a harsh word to him in the years they knew each other and worked together at the hospital in nearby Caliente.

“I don’t have a clue what Glenn Jones was up to. I have no idea,” Cluff said. “Do you know why crazy people do crazy things before they do them?”

Cluff’s first public statements about the attack came in response to new revelations about what else Jones might have been planning.

According to court records in Arizona, investigators recovered notes the 59-year-old left behind in Kingman, Arizona, suggesting he was planning a “terror attack” against a government building before he attacked the Cluff family instead.

More than a dozen improvised explosive devices in various configurations and stages of completion were found in the RV along with “various hand tools, power tools and materials used in the manufacture of IEDs,” according to a search warrant document obtained Friday from the Mohave County courthouse in Kingman.

A neighbor of Jones says the suspect crafted bombs while in the Army and was depressed following a series of personal tragedies.

Dennis Sanders said he knew Glenn Jones through church and tried to help him overcome depression after his wife's death and his mother's suicide.

Sanders said Friday that Jones told him he had bought the gun his mother used to kill herself.

Sanders also said Jones built bombs during his Army stint and did demolition work.

According to the search warrant document, Jones’ notes included bomb diagrams and “indicated that at least one explosive device was to be used in a planned terror attack against an unidentified Bureau of Land Management facility on July 4, 2016.”

Four months before he blew himself up in front of a house in the Lincoln County town of Panaca, Glenn Franklin Jones was stripped of his Nevada nursing license for mishandling narcotics.

At a March 24 hearing in Reno, the State Board of Nursing found Jones guilty of withdrawing morphine from the medication dispensers of two patients at Grover C. Dils Medical Center in Caliente without documenting what happened to the controlled substance.

Jason Bleak, administrator and CEO of the rural hospital and nursing home 15 miles southwest of Panaca, declined to discuss the state disciplinary action but made it clear that Jones left his job voluntarily and on good terms.

Bleak brushed off reports that Jones was a disgruntled former employee who had been fired.

“People like to talk about things, and they grow legs,” he said.

Bleak said he didn’t know of any conflict between Jones and Josh Cluff, but if there was one, he didn’t think it came from work. He said the pair became friends while employed at the hospital, and they maintained that friendship after Jones left.

“I never saw any friction between the two of them,” Bleak said.

[Lincoln County Sheriff Kerry] Lee said the investigation in Kingman will ultimately determine the type of explosive used in Wednesday’s attack, but authorities are looking at black gun powder and C4 as likely candidates.

On Wednesday, his third ex-wife told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that she remembers fearing he would shoot her with one of his guns. The woman, Sue Ellen Hogan, said Jones had two big gun cases that he kept locked.

“One reason I left him was because I was so scared of him, because of all the guns that he had,” she said.

In a telephone interview from Walsenburg, Colorado, where she lives, Hogan said she had not talked to Jones since their 2012 divorce, which was granted in Clark County.

Though Jones scared Hogan, she said he never hurt her. That’s why she was shocked when she learned he had set off two bombs last week in the small Nevada town of Panaca before fatally shooting himself.

“I could never even imagine that,” she said. “I couldn’t even imagine himself shooting himself in the head.”

The couple was married for four years. Their relationship ended after Hogan reported that Jones had stolen drugs from a nursing home in Pahrump, where he was employed as a nurse. She said she found them at their apartment in Henderson. She remembered that the packaging had bar codes.

The company that he was working for denied it. But I saw it at home.” said Hogan, a certified nursing assistant at the time.

“I had evidence, and that’s the only reason he settled,” she said of their divorce.

Hogan, who is now retired, said she never saw Jones using drugs.

And while Jones had a reputation for being nice, he also had a temper, she said.

“You had to live with him to know his dark side,” Hogan said.
    If the information reported is correct then here is a guy who built bombs, stole pharmaceutical drugs and planned to blow up a BLM building on July 4th of last year, but instead of that he blew up his friend's house and then shot himself in the head on July 13th. I think we need some more data here because this does not add up.

Other questions are--If the Kingman court did indeed show Glenn Jones was planning "at least one explosive device was to be used in a planned terror attack against an unidentified Bureau of Land Management facility on July 4, 2016”, then why wasn't he arrested? Why was he allowed to continue to make bombs given that he was struggling with depression? MKUltra? Perhaps Jake Morphonios will shed more light on this subject from his witness who has been seriously threatened to keep his mouth shut.

SOURCES:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...before-attack/

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...before-attack/

http://www.ktnv.com/news/breaking-rv...ingman-arizona

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...he-feared-him/
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th November 2017 at 00:55.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), gaiagirl (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Tintin (30th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #1012
    Thanks

Alex Jones, "The Vegas Shooting Was Real," Exclusive:
    It Was Part Of A Saudi Civil War

Published on 29 Nov 2017
    Alex Jones explains how and why the mainstream media, through their
    far reaching publication tentacles, has been engaging in a coordinated attack
    of anyone questioning their Las Vegas story.

====================================================
    ====================================================

Las Vegas Shooting FAKE?

Real News with David Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omQSqkgrsHw

Published on 28 Nov 2017
    IBTimes headline: “Alex Jones Suggests the Las Vegas Mass Shooting Was Fake”.
    True? Fake? The biggest fake story of 2018?

Follow David Knight On Twitter: https://twitter.com/libertytarian
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th November 2017 at 20:40.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Tintin (30th November 2017), TrumanCash (29th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #1013
    Thanks

"Glass falling from Mandalay Bay"

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (30th November 2017), bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), gaiagirl (30th November 2017), Hervé (30th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), mountain_jim (30th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th November 2017), Tintin (8th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #1014
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Antonio Gavilan Footage | Desert Orchid motel

A segment of this footage appears in Jake Morphonios' Part 51 video and here is the fuller version. It's filmed in real time on October 1st and provides another important perspective. The Desert Orchid is situated across the street from the Mandalay Bay.

As Jake does mention I think in the Part 51* video, he is encouraging viewers to perhaps undertake an acoustic analysis that would tie in with the other more popularly now well known footage out there.

The fuller file is on his Vid.me page and the 56minutes of film can be viewed here: https://vid.me/endtimesnewsreport

Post Update 02/12/2017

* Thanks to Truman Cash for grouping the most recent videos together at #1019. I was holding off in the expectation that he might play catch up and share those with us
    Last edited by Tintin; 2nd December 2017 at 16:22.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), gaiagirl (30th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), TrumanCash (30th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #1015
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

"Glass falling from Mandalay Bay"

That's a really well-made, high production quality video.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), Tintin (1st December 2017), TrumanCash (30th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #1016
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

30 FBI Agents checked into Mandalay Bay Hotel 1-2 days before Vegas shooting?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=88171

Now we know why the FBI has implemented the most transparent cover-up in the history of American mass shootings.

SOTN Editor’s Note:
    There are specific reasons why the FBI has led the cover-up of the Las Vegas mass shooting.

Not only was the Bureau well aware of Stephen Paddock’s activities as an arms dealer well before the massacre, they knew that his hotel room had been transformed into a virtual armory.

That doesn’t mean that Paddock had anything to do with the mass murder; he didn’t. Paddock was set up as the patsy who knew absolutely nothing about the false flag psyop carried out at the HARVEST on October 1, 2017.

What follows is perhaps the most radioactive breakthrough thus far regarding the Mandalay Bay massacre. Unfortunately, the breakthrough in this case was not disclosed by the FBI. That’s because it’s about the FBI’s direct involvement in the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history.

KEY POINT: Given the scenario presented below, it’s also quite possible that the FBI agents were set up to check into the Mandalay Bay by quite purposeful design. In this way, the FBI was forced to participate in an uncompromising cover-up in order to avoid suspicion. The agency may also have been alerted to a gunrunning deal or a terrorist attack, or both, but were provided flawed information to prevent them from thwarting the mass shooting. So many different possibilities here; however, the FBI has demonstrated a reflexive pattern of criminal cover-ups that begs for a complete overhaul.

Nevertheless, all that really matters at this point is who ordered the unparalleled and extremely bold sneak attack on the concert-going patriots, and why. Las Vegas Mass Shooting: Who really did it and why the HARVEST?

State of the Nation
    November 4, 2017
    From Jim Stone:
    BOOM—RED ALERT: The latest that happened to the FBI will most definitely result in a massive terror attack on American soil. Heads up folks, this is BIG.
    Someone got pissed about the latest remote control car murder of two Vegas witnesses (compliments of the FBI) and DOXXED THE FBI.

AS A RESULT OF THE DOX, SOMEONE AT INTEL HUB WAS ABLE TO CONFIRM THAT 30 OF THESE AGENTS CHECKED INTO THE MANDALAY BAY TO DO THE SHOOTING.

This is legit and is getting wiped everywhere. And all I can say is it won’t be wiped here, because I have no ads to lose, and this server is in a country where no one will care.

UPDATE: Now known: just like on 911, with FEMA showing up a day early, the Las Vegas shooting was preceded by 30 OF THE FBI AGENTS ON THIS LIST CHECKING INTO THE MANDALAY BAY 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOOTING, to coordinate the shooting and keep the subsequent reporting cinched down to a phony monologue. This was revealed by Intel Hub, and Alex Jones is now doing a gran mal rant about it over at Infowars. Maybe he had crap on Vegas at first, but it seems he’s pulling for all of us now.

A nice solid DOX of a totally corrupt agency was just what the doctor ordered! It made finding out what really happened in Vegas possible – 30 of these bastards were at the Mandalay for the shooting. FIGURE THE ODDS.

This could lead to an extremely dangerous situation, because the shadow state is now cornered, and their solution could well be another 9-11.

UPDATE: 4chan was completely taken offline when this got posted to make sure it was bleached. It is legit folks!

Unlike 4chan, I could care less about the FBI traitors to this nation, and I’d have this posted with photographs of each agent if that could be done. It is time to say enough is enough, and hunt these bastards down. So says the 590 murdered and injured in Vegas (and the now building list of people who are victims of a subsequent clean up!) The FBI can take their phoney Russia investigation and…. The feel good wore off on that fake piece of work the second the first hit was directed at Manafort. That right there proved Hillary will be off her crutches soon.

___
    http://www.anotherjsserver.com/zu3.html

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=88171
    Last edited by ramus; 30th November 2017 at 16:26.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), gaiagirl (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (1st December 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), sllim11 (1st December 2017), TargeT (30th November 2017), Tintin (2nd December 2017), TrumanCash (30th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #1017
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Let's find out who has the information...

Fusion Centers--Tom Lozich-- Las Vegas Shootings
    Las Vegas Fusion Center is a Model for Public-Private Collaboration
    http://www.govtech.com/em/safety/Las...on-052411.html

"What happens in Las Vegas is filtered through unique layers of security and vetted by the fusion center."

72 Fusion Centers across the nation

Fusion Centers Locations and Contact Information
    https://www.dhs.gov/fusion-center-lo...ct-information
    Tom Lozich works for Homeland Security
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/in-brief-925/

Tom Lozich
    *He is the director of corporate security and surveillance at MGM
    *He also worked with the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept for 30 years.
    ***Nevada Homeland Security Division--(19 members) promoting immigration***
    ***MGM Resorts International (702) 693-7120

https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Tom-Lozich/1448589273

*****************************************************************************
    Public-Private Partnerships (P3)
    The Problem with public private partnerships --"...Plunder the Public Purse..."
    https://www.policyalternatives.ca/pu...e-partnerships

A Clinton-Obama-Bush inspired document: Public-Private Partnerships in National Cyber Security Strategies
    https://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/f..._1_03_Carr.pdf

"'Technological development enhances two trends that diminish the importance of the state...: increasing internationalism and increasing privatization.'"
    ***************************Sound like NWO??????*********************

**Why does "private-public partnership" sound like or lead to money laundering?**
    https://www.nwo-i.nl/en/news/2013/02...e-partnership/

"Private - Public Partnerships are government sanctioned MONOPOLIES "
    http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom90.htm

I found this stuff as a result of a remark on 8chan about an underground fusion center in Las Vegas. This combination of data has some interesting implications.

May lead to further research or leads...

🌀MM🌀
    *************************************************************************************
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017), Tintin (6th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #1018
    Thanks

Here is Jake Morphonios' latest video covering the shooting that occurred in the Mandalay Bay casino between Mandalay Bay and the Delano, which is apparently on the ground floor.

Multiple witnesses had reported the smell of gunpowder and apparent gun shots were recorded. Also, police were still looking for another shooter who was apparently on the 4th floor of Mandalay Bay hours after the initial alleged shooting by Stephen Paddock on the 32nd floor.

Jake introduces two new videos taken by two different employees of Mandalay Bay hours that reveal multiple shooters. Very interesting.

Jake's previous videos covered other witnesses reporting on the apparent casino shooting which occurred after Paddock allegedly shot himself. These videos have not yet been posted here yet so I will add them below the latest video and they cover related subjects as well.

Frantic Evacuation Footage Threatens Lone Gunman Theory - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 54

Proof of Gunshots Inside Mandalay Bay Casino - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 53

Black Curtains Hiding Evidence At Casinos - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 52

Rare Footage of Las Vegas Shooting from Across the Street - Part 51

Insights Into Stephen Paddock's Vegas Lifestyle - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 50

Jake Morphonios is a professional investigative reporter with a background as a financial crimes investigator, etc. He is very good at what he does and needs some more bucks to make another trip to Vegas so please donate to him if you can.

He has been threatened, harassed and vandalized at his home as well as being debunked by mainstream media so he must be getting very close to the truth. He has reported that he is getting a bit nervous because of that.

Jake's YouTube channel is End Times News Report where you can access almost all of his videos except for the one exposing YouTube as facilitating pedophiles, which YouTube of course deleted "for bullying". You can view that video at vid.me here. [This video reveals what YouTube is doing and it is very disturbing to say the least.]
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd December 2017 at 05:02.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd December 2017), Hervé (2nd December 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2017), mountain_jim (2nd December 2017), Tintin (2nd December 2017)

37. Link to Post #1019
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

A very interesting piece of information was put forth by a lawyer of many of the victims of the Las Vegas shooting: the permit for the concert was obtained by MGM.

From the video in this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1194666

The investigation into the truth has been shielded by those who we question as potentially abusing power.
    * 3 top people on police force are leaving.
    * the swat team was not at the scene
    * the homicide team was taken off the investigation
    * fbi concluded story on the first day annihilating any attempts to reveal the truth (multiple shooters)
    * witnesses get killed that begin to organize

Were our letter agencies acting as shadow government/deep state agents to hire mercenaries to run a weapon's trade? and then take over the investigation to hide the truth? Who is at MGM (see above) who would work with our shadow government?

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (6th December 2017), bennycog (6th December 2017), gaiagirl (6th December 2017), Hervé (6th December 2017), mountain_jim (6th December 2017), Oxygen (6th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (7th December 2017), Tintin (8th December 2017), TrumanCash (6th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #1020
    Thanks

Here is some information that points to multiple shooters at the concert:

Here are excerpts from an LA Times article with Arthur B. Alphin, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and West Point graduate, who has a mechanical engineering degree and specialized in ballistics and has testified in many multiple-shooting cases.
    Quote “He [Paddock] had a huge area of three, four or five football fields with people standing shoulder to shoulder,” Alphin said. “He was not aiming at any individual person. He was just throwing bullets in a huge ‘beaten zone.’”

Beaten zone is an infantry term dating to World War I. Shaped like the area a searchlight casts across a flat surface, it represents the area where bullets can strike, and moves substantially with tiny changes in the tilt of the gun.

If the shooter shifted by about 1 degree, or the width of two fingers held at arm’s length, Alphin said, the beaten zone would fall outside the crowd.

“That’s all the distance you have to move and you aren’t hitting anybody,” Alphin said. “So he had to be pointing or aiming at the very center of mass and then bouncing all over with the recoil.”

Alphin said there was “no way” the shooter maintained such a steady kill zone by dumb luck. Steady nerves and planning are a better explanation for the casualty rate, he said.

“How did this guy get trained that well? Where did it come from?”
    Jeff Rense received this information from Richard Rystrom regarding the statistically incredible odds of Paddock shooting the same person multiple times.

Quote Here is research on the number of people who were shot two or three times at the Las Vegas concert.

A simple internet search shows 15 people shot two or more times. It is unlikely someone firing a bump fire weapon in the dark at moving targets 400 yards away could hit a man sized target twice.

Statistically, if we set the probably of a person in the crowd being hit once at 100%, and hit the second time at, say, 1/600, (600 being the number of people killed or wounded) then the chances of 15 people being shot more than once could be 2.1 x 10 -42. That is about 1 out of 4.7 with 41 zeros. ( (1/600) ^15)

A statistics expert could do a better job with this.

In their zeal to draw attention to the gun, the news media have put the lie to the lone nut shooter theory by describing so many people shot more than once.

Statistical evidence supports close shooters chasing people as some have described.
    In the Tucker Carlson video referenced in Desert Dreamer's post #1020 above, Carlson does not mention anything about multiple shooters at the concert or in other casinos. Why does he not mention that possibility? Is he being silenced on that point or is he just a teleprompter reader who does no online research on his own? After all, anyone doing online research is going to run into the overwhelming firsthand evidence, police radio reports, etc, that point to multiple shooters. This is the key point that I think will break things open big time.

I have to admit that I was actually planning to visit Vegas this winter as I had a friend who would drive there. I don't gamble but just would like to see some shows and gawk at the opulence. However, after seeing this blatant cover-up I decided to boycott Vegas until the so-called "law enforcement" stops lying and starts telling the truth.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 6th December 2017 at 17:50.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (6th December 2017), Flowerpunkchip (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), Hervé (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), mountain_jim (6th December 2017), Nasu (6th December 2017), Orph (7th December 2017), Reinhard (7th December 2017), Satori (6th December 2017), TargeT (22nd December 2017), Tintin (8th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst 1 41 51 56 LastLast