+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 1 8 18 56 LastLast

Thread: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

1. Link to Post #141
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

Well, it seems that the agenda's goal has been achieved: First impact struck!

Any one remem bers last week headlines news?

Then for the other objectives, Jon Rappoport says it better than I could:
    False flag in Vegas shooting?

by Jon Rappoport Oct 3, 2017

False flags always target the psychological state of mind of the public. Mind control is the goal.

To boil it down, a false flag is an operation staged to blame someone for a crime, someone who didn’t commit the crime.

Why? Because by blaming that person or group, and by convincing many others to blame that person or group, you achieve an important objective.

Simplistic over-exaggerated version: “Last night, a homeless man was found shot dead in an alley. The gun was found next to his body. The Mayor’s fingerprints were on the [planted] gun. The Mayor was arrested at his office. The election nears. The Mayor’s opponent now appears to have a clear path to victory…”

Less simplistic version: “…the worst mass shooting in US history. Stephen Paddock, 64, has been named as the Las Vegas shooter. He is dead. He killed 58 people at a concert and wounded 515 others. In the Congress, calls are rising for new gun control laws…”

But, as it turns out, the evidence suggests there were multiple shooters in the Mandalay Hotel. Paddock may or may not have been one of them. The overall operation was designed to invoke widespread horror and fear, and usher in new restrictions on gun ownership…

The other possible shooters in the hotel would have been professionals, tasked with killing as many people as possible at the country music concert.

Gun control would not be the only agenda in this false flag.

Heavily militarized police all over this country would be another agenda.

Putting a significant dent in the economy would be another—if attendance at public events and in crowded public places diminishes.

Such a reduction in attendance could even affect political forums and other gatherings where free speech and the right to assemble are vital. (We’ve already seen significant disruptions of these events.)

Invoking fear and passivity in the population is another basic agenda. This leads to the attitude: “Let the authorities handle everything.”

We could see new, more outrageous violations of Constitutional search and seizure principles, all in the name of “the need for security.”

As in the aftermath of Sandy Hook, there may be new calls for psychiatric screening of the population, including young children, in order to “spot criminals before they commit crimes.” This is sheer madness, because no so-called mental disorder is based on any defining lab test, and many of the prescribed drugs (SSRI antidepressants) push people over the edge into committing violence. —More violence, more calls for psychiatric screening, more drugs, more violence: an escalating scenario and repeating cycle, leading to tighter Control from above.

When was the last time you saw a major false flag exposed by the mainstream press, and then admitted to by the actual perpetrators, who then explained their true objectives?

Never.

False flags are, over the long term, essential to maintaining and expanding the status quo: power is collected and increased at the top, and then exerted downward.

Note: All prior analyses I’ve made about the duration of the shooting, and numbers of people killed and injured, are subject to change. Why? Because as yet, we have no accurate reports on how many of the 515 people injured were actually shot versus trampled or hurt in some other fashion. Also, police reports that are emerging differ on the duration of the shooting. The NY Times is talking about roughly 7 minutes. Newsweek suggests the duration is longer.

Nevertheless, the background of the purported shooter, Stephen Paddock, gives no indication of any competence with auto weapons, gives no indication he could have dealt with the problems and challenges of using such a weapon—and on top of that, his state of mind at the time, as an non-professional, would have been unstable, to say the least.

Any reasonable law-enforcement group investigating this mass shooting would certainly keep its options open, regarding other perpetrators. But that is not what is happening here.

The books are closed on this case.

There is no going back.

The desired result has been achieved. One shooter, mass killings. End of story. Objective achieved.

That rush to judgment and “closure” is also a prime feature of the false flag. It has to be.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Cidersomerset (3rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), Noelle (3rd October 2017), seko (3rd October 2017), skogvokter (3rd October 2017), Tintin (7th October 2017), TrumanCash (4th October 2017), Wind (4th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

EDIT Thanks KIWI first vid taken down....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YekjCBcE5Rc

EDIT...
    CBS has posted it again though I do not if it has been edited ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm not sure if he should be infront of the press in this state....This is
    raw and there are insights even if a bit confusing and incoherent at times.

He basically says $'s were plenty full and money talked for his brother and he
    easily could have bribed the bell boy to carry bags full of whatever to his room.
    He is struggling all the way through to make sense of why the brother he
    knew would have done something like this. His brother was a professional gambler.

I think the press should stay away from him now , as he is obviously having
    an emotional crises right now....The analysts will have a field day with this.

The brother of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock speaks for a second time

Published on 3 Oct 2017
    Eric Paddock, brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, spoke to reporters in
    a rambling, wide-ranging interview outside his home.

====================================================
    ====================================================

Vegas shooter: What we know about his deadly arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBGm7nNieN8

Published on 3 Oct 2017
    How many rounds does an AK-47 hold, and what types of weapons were found in
    the hotel room of the Las Vegas shooter? Watch the video for answers.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th October 2017 at 09:14.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2017), ditting (3rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), Helene West (3rd October 2017), KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017), Noelle (3rd October 2017), seko (3rd October 2017), skogvokter (3rd October 2017), sllim11 (4th October 2017), sunwings (5th October 2017), TrumanCash (4th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

This is a call in to a radio show from a marine former neighbor and friend of accused shooter obviously very knowledgeable about guns and their sounds. The host listens and doesn't interrupt too much with his own agenda but says enough to reveal his anti-2nd amendment stance and that he is a blind moron at heart 'surprised' at hearing the possibility that things are not as the MSM is portraying it all as. Valuable testimony for the record.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017), neutronstar (4th October 2017), Noelle (3rd October 2017), Satori (3rd October 2017), skogvokter (3rd October 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

These last two videos are the strongest evidence against the story so far, added to the woman who was warning people forty five minutes before, that they were all going to die...

His own brother says he hopes for some data otherwise to him it "looks like the bug in men in black put on a Steve suit and did this..."

His neighbor, the Marine, thinks that it could be a conspiracy, Steve being the useful dead patsy, "like in the movies" because it goes against the character of this guy so completely...

I agree that there are far too many people involved for it to have just been blanks with actors and squibs and fake blood. Too many police administering emergency triage and first aid. Too many people in the crowd. Too much to fake. All except the gunman that is, the one part of this that does not ad up at all, in my opinion this was a set up... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 3rd October 2017 at 22:56.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Matt P (6th October 2017), Noelle (3rd October 2017), skogvokter (3rd October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017), TrumanCash (4th October 2017), Wind (4th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

I would like to pay tribute to the emergency services , they all look
    genuine to me . I would post pics/vids if I thought they were crisis
    actors as I have on other threads , and if any can be found fair enough
    but not many have been posted so far and usually they would of been
    by now judging by previous incidents......

Nurses Describe the Hospital Chaos After Attack

Published on 3 Oct 2017
    Nurses from the University Medical Center in Las Vegas detailed the "chaos"
    inside the trauma unit where over 100 patients were treated following the
    mass shooting in Las Vegas. (Oct. 3)

================================================

Las Vegas First Responders' Harrowing Accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X-xCfumd0g

Published on 3 Oct 2017
    First responders in Las Vegas, some attending the outdoor country music concert
    in their own time, recall harrowing moments as they tried to offer first aid during
    the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. (Oct 3)

Las Vegas hospitals have never seen anything like this: Dr. Marc Siegel

Published on 2 Oct 2017
    Dr. Marc Siegel, Fox News medical correspondent, on the medical aftermath
    of the Las Vegas shooting.

===============================================

How People Are Turning Out to Help Las Vegas Shooting Victims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6XXIRkJJa0
    Published on 2 Oct 2017
    The blood stained floor of a Las Vegas hospital shows the desperate situation
    the city was in after the mass shooting at an outdoor concert. It also shows
    the need for blood donations, and thousands have answered the call for help

Vegas hospitals pushed to limits after mass shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgm6Vy0v_vc
    Published on 3 Oct 2017
    Medical personnel reported the aftermath of the shooting that killed at least 59
    people and injured more than 500 was like nothing they had ever seen before.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd October 2017 at 23:11.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017), TrumanCash (4th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

The shirt is cool - his acting is terrible - totally unconvincing
    Actually he looks like a guy totally unprepared to be to be answering questions by a media that just swarmed his house after his bother went on a killing spree. He looks dumbfounded and not sure of what to say to me.
    I think Neutron is right Kiwi...he seems totally dumbstruck and lost for words...

What a mess this whole thing is...orchestrated or not the ptb will play their next card...what next I wonder. 🤔

Viking
    I don't doubt he's telling the truth - it's the way he said it (like someone would repeat a comment after a few "takes" - he didn't seem lost for words or unprepared, just a bit "wooden" for a first "press interview" (that was my point, it didn't seem to me to be "emotionally convincing") - I am referring to what was screened here on NZ MSM TV which was a different clip from the two posted videos - what we were shown here - a very short, barely 20-sec clip - seemed "acted"...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 3rd October 2017 at 23:56.

12. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    These last two videos are the strongest evidence against the story so far, added to the woman who was warning people forty five minutes before, that they were all going to die...

His own brother says he hopes for some data otherwise to him it "looks like the bug in men in black put on a Steve suit and did this..."

His neighbor, the Marine, thinks that it could be a conspiracy, Steve being the useful dead patsy, "like in the movies" because it goes against the character of this guy so completely...

I agree that there are far too many people involved for it to have just been blanks with actors and squibs and fake blood. Too many police administering emergency triage and first aid. Too many people in the crowd. Too much to fake. All except the gunman that is, the one part of this that does not ad up at all, in my opinion this was a set up... N
    I would agree except for this. Can you find ANY privately posted videos about anything before, during or after from any of the 22,000 people!!!

People post when the smallest thing happens in their lives and there are zero posts except the 1 posted early here of the most traumatic thing so many shared with so many others. Many had to be filming at the moment it began and for some time until they bolted. Many would have wanted to film the scene in the streets of people escaping. Many would have wanted to film the scenes in hospital emergency rooms. Many would have made selfie testimonies of their experience. Where is any of this??

Especially also curiously lacking are angry and indignant videos from people who were there for whom this event would fuel their gun control or anti Trump agenda in some way.... which leftist google would likely love to leave alone.

Is it possible that all private videos by concertgoers are being dumped by google? I have to say that any search I make on the subject brings up ONLY the disgusting propaganda msm sources that have never before appeared in my search list, but it's also hard to believe they're all being dumped from everywhere.

Don't know what to make of this factor.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The analysts will have a field day with this.
    No kidding, wow.

Totally compelling. I was completely glued to this poor man processing his shock, grief, confusion, and utter bewilderment.

I have to say, this is the most extraordinary, riveting piece of dramatic face-on-a screen video I've seen for as long as I can remember. Passionate, raw, honest, articulate, more real than real. And for some brief moments, almost Skakespearean.

And a myriad of small human-story clues, but no answers at all.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (4th October 2017), avid (4th October 2017), Cidersomerset (3rd October 2017), ditting (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), Gaia (4th October 2017), kanishk (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), neutronstar (4th October 2017), sllim11 (4th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #149
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote I would agree except for this. Can you find ANY privately posted videos about anything before, during or after from any of the 22,000 people!!!
    ---

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=956_1507066205
    WARNING. Very graphic video.
    --

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th October 2017), ditting (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), Franny (4th October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), Hervé (6th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), TargeT (4th October 2017), Tintin (7th October 2017), Wind (4th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I see no reason why would they fake the victims, obviously people got hurt and obviously many got killed. The first question that always comes to my mind is that what caused the shooter to behave in that way and he must have had nerves of steel to shoot that accurately without caring about the people, or just seeing them as targets and not as humans. Do these people just "snap" and are they just lone nutters, or are they somehow hired or mind controlled to do the dirty work?

Or... are they indeed being used as patsies and some black ops guys actually commit these awful mass shootings and bombings? I'm not sure if we'll ever get proper answers to those questions, only thing we can do is to question things and have different kind of theories.
    Last edited by Wind; 4th October 2017 at 00:20.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Bruno (4th October 2017), Cidersomerset (4th October 2017), ditting (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), gaiagirl (4th October 2017), kanishk (4th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), skogvokter (4th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member ditting's Avatar
    Thanks

Some more questions to add:

"Did he commit suicide or was he shot by police?"
    If he committed suicide, "When? Was it before they breached the door? How soon before? What was his time of death?"
    "Were there any witnesses to him shooting himself? What weapon of choice did he use? Ballistically, how did he hold the gun?"
    "Did he use silencers or muzzle flash suppressors? Were there any witnesses within the hotel to Steve? ...to the shots fired?"
    "How about outside the hotel? There must have been someone on the street who saw or heard glass breaking and shots being fired."
    "Why would a lone shooter want two shooting points in this scenario?"
    "In addition to guns, what is the comprehensive list of personal items Steve had in that suite?"
    "What was the 'Antifa Literature'?"
    "What was the presumed motive?"

The trauma most definitely seems real. I am not convinced it is with some of the other "mass shootings" which have occurred. (Sandy Hook, Orlando, etc)

The Brother seems surprisingly open and forthcoming with the press while publicly in shock, grieving, and beginning to process this all.

I do feel manipulated. I smell the Hegelian Dialectic at use again. I feel provoked to arrive at a conclusion already. I see much of the media/social media behaving extremely reactionary. I am more thirsty for facts before I feel comfortable deciding how exactly to prevent more carnage.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ditting For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Bruno (4th October 2017), cascadian (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), Franny (4th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), skogvokter (4th October 2017), Wind (4th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #152
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Daboo7: Active Shooter
    Training Drill Happened

Twitter Link
    Last edited by turiya; 4th October 2017 at 02:13.

23. Link to Post #153
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

lockheed martain connection ?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2017), Noelle (4th October 2017), Star Tsar (4th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Could someone that is military or familiar with guns please listen from about 9:07 through to at least 10:38. The dots don't connect to me but I'm not familiar with guns.

The short version:

-He's at a nearby hotel on the roof and can see people falling to the ground
    -Can't see the Mandalay Bay, it's behind his hotel
    -Says the shooting is from the 32nd floor
    -Gets in the elevator and goes to the lobby
    -As the doors open the lobby reeks of gun powder

My question is: how can this hotel that does not seem close enough reek of gun powder on the ground floor near the elevator, not even the front door? Is he making it up for a few moments of fame or is there another story here?

Suspicious minds, right?

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Infowars - Alex Jones and guest Matt Bracken talk about how a civil war will kick off by gunman shooting into crowds.
    Witnesses on scene describe multiple shooters and concertgoers were warned by a strange couple(?) of the extreme violence and death to come.

This massacre coincides with the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Bruno (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skogvokter (here)
    Quote I would agree except for this. Can you find ANY privately posted videos about anything before, during or after from any of the 22,000 people!!!
    ---

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=956_1507066205
    WARNING. Very graphic video.
    --
    Although I remain convinced that most, if not all, of the previous mass terror incidents were clearly and demonstrably faked (Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Roanoke, etc), this incident appears very real to me. The Liveleak video is convincing to say the least. The open eyes of several deceased victims, along with a slight trickle of blood that streams out of one victim's mouth as this helper is trying to take her pulse - wow, it made me sick. I truly hope I am wrong, and they have just gotten better at their fakery. But for the moment, it sure does appear that these monsters have upped the ante - perhaps after realizing that all their previous attempts were getting sniffed out too easily. And no, I don't believe for a second that this was carried out by a retired millionaire accountant with no military background, and no previous interest in guns. May God have mercy on their souls.

TFS
    Last edited by TinFoilSuit; 4th October 2017 at 05:22.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TinFoilSuit For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), Nan (5th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017), pyrangello (4th October 2017), Tintin (4th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

We are all used to finding old posts with videos that have been taken down or removed by owner. But to come back and see that those two vids at the top of this page have been deleted within a day... Wow.. Clearly they did not fit the narrative... More confirmation that this is a set up for some reason or to distract from something, either way, a sick and twisted event... N

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Domp4547 (4th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th October 2017), KiwiElf (4th October 2017), Matt P (6th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #157
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just noticed the missing (and most damning videos) too, Nasu. From a NZ "News" point of view, all 3 x TV MSM stations here are spinning exactly that "official narrative" with very cherry-picked info (ie, screwing it around to blame Trump & US Gun Laws,... oh uhh ... in the same breath that Peurto Rico is his fault, too! )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 4th October 2017 at 06:46.

32. Link to Post #158
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-staff-gunmen/

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...uards.html?m=1

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/to...ent-las-vegas/

Sadly This as with so many other of these tragedies is a False flag event,and the man they have pinned this on is a Patsy.there is so much evidence surfacing as the hours go by that it seems hard to believe that these facts havent gone mainstream already,but the culprits furthering their hidden agendas are not going to let that happen.it appears that here were multiple shooters firing from multiple floors and even from multiple hotels,some dressed as security guards,the police chased one of these shooters through another hotel and this was witnessed by a lot of people,the police also shot and killed another of these security guards but all witness reports,early police reports have been censored and effectively swept under the carpet while the news channels show crisis actor witness interviews to push this story of a Lone Gunman.
    The seen of the shooting was infront of a pyramid, the luxor hotel,on a sacrificial date called asasins day.
    This is happening too often & too many innocent people are dying,i dont know how we are going to stop it but something needs to be done,enough is enough!!!!

My thoughts go out to the families of the innocent victims

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annunaki1 For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017), Matt P (6th October 2017), Nan (5th October 2017), Nasu (4th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #159
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Dammit! I Missed 'em!

Did anyone happen to download these vids?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 3 Oct 2017
    Eric Paddock, brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, spoke to reporters in
    a rambling, wide-ranging interview outside his home.

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    This is a call in to a radio show from a marine former neighbor and friend of accused shooter obviously very knowledgeable about guns and their sounds. The host listens and doesn't interrupt too much with his own agenda but says enough to reveal his anti-2nd amendment stance and that he is a blind moron at heart 'surprised' at hearing the possibility that things are not as the MSM is portraying it all as. Valuable testimony for the record.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The analysts will have a field day with this.
    No kidding, wow.

Totally compelling. I was completely glued to this poor man processing his shock, grief, confusion, and utter bewilderment.

I have to say, this is the most extraordinary, riveting piece of dramatic face-on-a screen video I've seen for as long as I can remember. Passionate, raw, honest, articulate, more real than real. And for some brief moments, almost Skakespearean.

And a myriad of small human-story clues, but no answers at all.
    Harley

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

avid (4th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #160
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

According to a Japanese News website, The Filipino girlfriend has now arrived in the US (pointless posting it as it's in Japanese) - this is via my Japanese flattie who's monitoring the Japanese Newsfeed. Let's see what happens?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 1 8 18 56 LastLast