+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump As Metaphor

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Cool Trump As Metaphor

Yesterday, I chose to spend five minutes of my life reading this tweet from a reality star and the replies: "Just a friendly reminder that if you support our president you are either aggressively stupid or tragically awful! Have a good Sunday!
    38 replies 145 retweets 1,032 likes" https://twitter.com/AndyHerren/statu...07461700329472

One of the replies was "Not hate, distrust. They have an agenda dictated by Soros to undermine this country. They prey on the weak-minded. Most know the truth." from a man named David who has a bunch of posts about football and reality TV on his twitter profile. There were other replies along this line.

It made me realize that Trump's election is bringing out very interesting patterns in humanity. Five years ago you would only have found comments like David's reply on an Alex Jones forum, or maybe here on Avalon! Now we have a man named David who spends a lot of time watching football, trying to educate a winner of reality TV's Big Brother about George Soros!

When my husband first said to our two-year-old last November something about "President Trump", the words set off bells ringing in my mind. It was like a code word, a harbinger, to tell me things were changing. At first I thought it was the person of Trump himself that would be a "good thing" for the USA. That only lasted until he bombed Syria "for the children".

Now I see Trump as more of a tool to uncover truth and dispel darkness. It is not that he himself is doing this. It is that people like the reality star above use him to symbolize everything they dislike about the world. President Trump elicits this bizarre, illogical, emotional response in people. Trump as a phenomenon is waking people up to the fact that they live in a surreal world that is not the one for which humanity was prepared or programmed. To whatever extent that allows people to work toward enlightenment, perhaps humanity will benefit in the long run.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd October 2017), Bayareamom (2nd October 2017), Bluegreen (2nd October 2017), Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), gini (6th October 2017), Happyjak (3rd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Matt P (2nd October 2017), Mercedes (2nd October 2017), Nasu (3rd October 2017), raregem (2nd October 2017), turiya (2nd October 2017), yiolas (2nd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Trump As Metaphor

There are some people that have had prophetic visions that have shown them that Trump was divinely chosen.
    Kim Clement is one. Mark Taylor is another. Trey Smith has made several videos also suggesting this is the case.

October 13 is the date given by Mark Taylor saying this is when the Clintons will be going down.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Let's remember the larger than life name, Trump.
    How many times a day, a week; do we speak, write or invoke this word?

Dictionary.com (Trump card)

In general, something capable of making a decisive difference when used at the right moment; in certain card games, trump is the suit designated as having precedence over the others: “The prosecutor was about to win the case, when the defense lawyer produced her trump card: an eyewitness who testified that the accused was nowhere near the scene of the crime.”

October 13 is the date given by Mark Taylor saying this is when the Clintons will be going down.

All Templars living in France were arrested at dawn on Oct 13 1307, and accused of crimes ranging from corruption to sodomy, witchcraft, heresy and idolatry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...s-Templar.html

In this Game of Cards, Trump is being used to Disunite America. He appears to be a willing player. Those with the most outrage and hatred appear to be more easily mind controlled; they express emotions that are toxic to themselves and the biosphere; they are becoming the very forces that they are protesting about.

It is healthy to have difference of opinion; this is democracy.
    The Media, however, are playing with a fierce hand to continue the hating and deflection of responsibility.
    There is no unbiased reporting or objectivity. There is no respect.

I agree that humanity can benefit. We will need to consciously withdraw from the game, however. Identifying "triggers" is a start. Disengaging from fake media for greater clarity of mind. Keeping positive seems a renegade and radical attitude for these times!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bruno (3rd October 2017), Helene West (3rd October 2017), KiwiElf (3rd October 2017), Smell the Roses (3rd October 2017), turiya (3rd October 2017), Words of Joy (3rd October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

October 13, 2017 is also the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun, which occurred in Fatima, Portugal 🇵🇹 on October 13, 1917, witnessed by a large crowd of people. I love how you extended the metaphor with the game of cards, lunaflare. Darkness is being brought into the light at a rapid pace. Although I am suspicious of given dates, this one could be made powerful if many groups choose it to be so. There are a large number of underground Catholics who distrust the current pope and who cling to older traditions like the Fatima apparitions. This date has long been important to them. Let's stay tuned!

http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/miracle.asp
    There's no time like the present.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bruno (3rd October 2017), Words of Joy (3rd October 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)

All Templars living in France were arrested at dawn on Oct 13 1307, and accused of crimes ranging from corruption to sodomy, witchcraft, heresy and idolatry.
    @ ~17:30
    Kim Clement:
    "God says, 'Once you recognize the man that I have raised up, pray, for the enemy will do everything in his power to put a witch in the White House." Did anybody hear what He just said? "For Jezebel has chased away the prophets, and even Elijah. Now I have said, go back, for this shall be dismantled so that there will be no more corruption in the White House,' says the Spirit."
    A veil has been placed upon this Nation
    (February, 22, 2014)
    In this Game of Cards, Trump is being used to Disunite America. He appears to be a willing player.
    With this, I would say its a matter of from where one stands which will determine one's point of view of what role Trump appears to be playing.

As for those on the left, as well as those on the right, for them it would appear to them that Trump is causing disunity in America. I would say that what they are seeing in Trump is mere projection on their part. The Disunity had been perfected up until Trump was elected. Since then, its been manifesting in various forms & acting out in various ways.

For me, Trump appears to be standing at the center of the cyclone, while the various dark forces go on swirling about him. He remains rooted. And everything that has been thrown at him, up until now, has all be blown back on those that are perpetrating these attacks.

Those with the most outrage and hatred appear to be more easily mind controlled; they express emotions that are toxic to themselves and the biosphere; they are becoming the very forces that they are protesting about.
    This is quite true. Projection at its best.

It is healthy to have difference of opinion; this is democracy.
    The term 'democracy' has also been likened to what can be called "a mob rule", which has been considered to take on the lowest common denominator of the masses. It has to be remembered that the intent of the Founding Fathers was the creation of a democratic republic, which is a bit different - as the individual is determined to be of the highest when it comes to a having common denominator.

The Media, however, are playing with a fierce hand to continue the hating and deflection of responsibility.
    There is no unbiased reporting or objectivity. There is no respect.

I agree that humanity can benefit. We will need to consciously withdraw from the game, however. Identifying "triggers" is a start. Disengaging from fake media for greater clarity of mind. Keeping positive seems a renegade and radical attitude for these times!
    I continue to sit in the back row of the theater with my eternal supply of popcorn by my side.
    From my view, when it comes to the politics that is taking place at the moment - it is a very enjoyable show that I am watching go on in front of me without actually getting involved in it. Anyone & everyone is welcome to sit with me while the next chapter in this American story unfolds before us.
    Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2017 at 21:51.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Turiya,Kim Clement appears to `channel`the voice of Jaweh-Jehova, the warlike god from the old testament,the god of the israelites..but not the Christ , forgiveness &love or am i missing something?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Quote it is a very enjoyable show that I am watching go on in front of me without actually getting involved in it. Anyone & everyone is welcome to sit with me while the next chapter in this American story unfolds before us.
    Particularly as it is NOT going according to the script!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

KiwiElf (6th October 2017), Smell the Roses (6th October 2017), turiya (6th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Turiya,Kim Clement appears to `channel`the voice of Jaweh-Jehova, the warlike god from the old testament,the god of the israelites..but not the Christ , forgiveness &love or am i missing something?
    It would be more interesting if you can provide a link. I looked around a bit, but haven't found any such thing. So, please follow-up with a link. Otherwise, what you claim will be simply discarded & will then say to you:
    "Yes, you are certainly missing something."
    Best...
    Last edited by turiya; 6th October 2017 at 02:50.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

"Blow the trumpet, blow the shofar! Blow it! For there shall be a combination of the sound of Israel and the sound of the United States of America – a new sound, and I will take the Spanish music and I will take the Latin, and I will put it together and a unique generation will begin to rap and begin to sing with the combination of the sound of Israel and the sound of America and the sound of Central America and the sound of South America," says the Lord! (Photo via flickr)

"The Lord God of Israel is a jealous God. I am the Lord Your God. I am a jealous God. I will not allow the idols of Baal-Allah, the idols of the Middle East – I shall not allow these idols to be worshipped. This is a time for sobriety, to be sober. Why? Because men have been blinded. There has been poverty, religious poverty, and yet there is a sound."

We pray, Lord, as You came to this nation centuries ago, give us one more chance. Have mercy upon us! Have mercy upon us! Give us one more chance and we will arise, and we pray this in the Name of the Lord God of Israel, Yeshua! Yeshua! Yeshua! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Kim Clement
    Kim Clement Center and House of Destiny http://www.elijahlist.com/words/disp....html?ID=18625

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Kim Clement appears to `channel`the voice of Jaweh-Jehova, the warlike god from the old testament, the god of the israelites..but not the Christ
    Sorry Gini, but I still don't see the connection.
    Yeshua: The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus. The English name Jesus derives from the Late Latin name Iesus, which transliterates the Koine Greek name Ἰησοῦς Iēsoûs.
    Wikipedia

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote` Kim Clement appears to `channel`the voice of Jaweh-Jehova, the warlike god from the old testament, the god of the israelites..but not the Christ
    quote`Sorry Gini, but I still don't see the connection.

No connection between `The lord god of Israel`and Jahweh/Jehova?---Yeshua (Jesus) was a jew ,a human being ,he wasn't god was he?and `The lord god of Israel is a jealous god..i am a jealous god` can't be the Christ ,can he? Kim Clement speaks not just about a metaforical Israel he speaks about the political state Israel.So lots of connection there ,or am i still missing something?..

Wikipediahttps://www.kimclement.com/prophecy.php Goliath, Goliath! Get your stone ready. Everybody get your stone ready because it's now. Goliath, you are a Philistine, you are not an American. So why do they point at America and call you the Goliath? God says America is not the Goliath. America is the stone that shall strike the very Goliath, the Goliath which is the Middle East, the Goliath which is Islam, the Goliath which is Baal-Allah, that is who it is, says the Lord. You see, as you stand today and you bless Israel, I will bless you and this nation and the nations you represent for a season, says the Lord. We know that there shall come a time of great wickedness where all nations shall stand against Israel, but this is not that time. Goliath, where are you? There is a David in the midst of you that shall take you down. That David is Israel and the stone is America. That is the word of the Lord on this Independence Day! You shall come down for you come to me with sword and with javelin and spear, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of Hosts!... To me this sounds pretty warlike,not much forgiveness and unconditional love here!

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I am not so much into turning this into a religious debate, here, on this particular thread.

But what I do consider is that the creationary force of this universe is not a person, but a force. And that force runs through everyone & everything. Consider, for example, the force of gravity... Gravity per se is not a person, or an entity. But a force that follows universal laws. Energy follows universal laws.

This creative force is the Source of this Universe... It has created a universe that appears to be dualistic in nature. It is the human mind that creates this duality, makes for divisions.

In other words, the creationary force is the very fabric of this Universe. And it is the human mind that breaks it up into being "positive" & "negative"; "good" & "bad", "God" & "Devil". It is the human mind that breaks up this One whole Universe into various separate parts. In other words, the mind of man acts like a prism. And, you know what a prism does. It divides the purity of a light source into various separate & distinct colors.

Mind does the same thing with what it perceives, or better to say, whatever passes through the mind, it will dissect it into various distinct things. Mind will make something that is One Complete Whole and dissect it, categorize it, file it away into various group listings, into various separate parts & divisions. The mind is essentially a tool. And it does a good job at doing this - dissecting, analyzing, dividing, categorizing... taking apart whatever is brought in front of it. As a consequence, this mind tool also helps separate this reality into many - it makes this One reality into many separate realities.

The human mind of man/woman also created the various languages that consist of words & their definitions. Words are a mind creation. They assist in creating separation. In other words, the Creationary source did not write the various religious texts. It was human mind - a variety of different human minds that wrote these texts, that still other minds have since interpreted. And these different interpretations are the cause of there being the many different religious sects that exist today. Each having their own distinct trivial differences.

The Creationary force is everwhere. There is no heaven, no hell, that is separate from this Universal whole. Man consists of both - positive & negative; good & bad. It is the mind of man that creates its own heaven, and its own hell. In other words, the so-called "God" & "Devil" are within this One humanity. It is within each & every human being. You can not separate the two. Moving from one to the other, from postivie to negative, is but a choice that can be made. Choose.

Sure, you can point a finger and say "That is the bad one!" And, what this really does, is that it allows the finger pointer to be the "good" one. The bad person is the one that lives down the street, the politician in office, those that follow a certain 'other' religious ideology. And the finger pointer is the good one.

This is nothing but a mind game that one is continously playing with oneself, that humanity is playing with itself.

Try not to get caught up in it. This is my opinion of what is going on here.

Certainly, one can find their own interpretations of what Kim Clement has said. It is a metaphor. The following is an anology to how David brought down Goliath - it was with a small stone. Here it is:
    "Goliath" is the giant debt that hangs over this American nation. Goliath is the montrous debt that exists - $20 Trillion.
    "How will it be brought down?"
    It is with a "stone". And, this "stone" represents 'gold'.
    "Remember the name!"
    The "Goliath" is the Central Banking System.

Kim Clement had a vision that showed him that a source of a great amount of gold will be found in California.
    "California, I'm looking at you!"
    This is how Trump will take down this Goliath of debt.

Gini, we will just have to wait & see how this one will turn out.
    Last edited by turiya; 7th October 2017 at 01:53.

+ Reply to Thread