+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our world operates intelligently

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Our world operates intelligently

I am interested in how the world operates under the hood, by that I mean what is left of how this world operates when you exclude all human intervention/impact.

And on my journey of awakening, among some of the things we cannot "see", I am now slowly beginning to see and can hence also begin to see a little bit of a bigger picture emerging.

As humans we tend to think of things going on around us as distinct separate events that follow the physical laws of nature very forcefully. But what I think I am able to see now is that from moment to moment our world operates intelligently based on love as a directive. What I am saying is that I think nature speaks to us by how things are unfolding, its language is love. And tied to this there seems to be an orchestration of events that follows a highly structured, ordered, intelligently designed framework that is absolute truth based because it is absolute love based.

To the human mind some things can appear confusing in the way they unfold, because the human mind cannot see the greater picture, for instance it cannot understand why one thing leading to another thing must happen through a series of seemingly unrelated things. I believe it has to do with the fact that absolute truth and absolute love have priority and on the surface it might appear as if there are other more logical things that have priority and hence determine the outcome. When in fact those logical things in themselves are true relatively speaking but lack priority, then to the human mind it can be difficult to map out how everything is connected.

If my theory is true and that I don't know, but when so the implications are pretty interesting, because they seem to suggest intelligence in absolute love, meaning that to figure out how it works you have to learn absolute love and when you learn absolute love you can also begin to see beyond the outer layers of logical events and be able to tap into the absolute love logics behind events and also begin to feel a certain amount of truth and comfort in finally being able to connect the dots and end up with a knowing that does not involve confusion and doubt.

If this is true, then if we would make contact with highly intelligent beings that love us, then they would likely be able to explain why certain things happen on our world because they are able to read the love behind it and hence they are able to connect the dots at the more deep levels.

My insight of awakening if it is true, appears to suggest that by learning absolute love we can also begin to get more answers to deeper questions relating to our experiences and hence advance as spiritual beings by understanding more of the whole and our part in it.

So as a collective of beings we can choose an intelligent route where we align to absolute love and in doing so accelerate our collective level of intelligence while we also in doing so establish peace on earth. This is fundamentally what I think we need at this time. We have to learn the language of absolute love spoken to us. As we begin to "see" we also begin to make great discoveries, limitations are removed and we become free.

Are you "seeing" anything similar in your awakening process or something completely different?
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 3rd October 2017 at 18:37.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), heretogrow (4th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd October 2017), Noelle (3rd October 2017), onevoice (3rd October 2017), Smell the Roses (3rd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Our world operates intelligently

Yes, Absolute Love with Absolute Truth.

A new awareness is emerging and we are cooperating with God and the Angels.

Masters, too.

I'm sure skeptics would disagree, but only "those who have eyes to see and hearts to understand" can perceive or apprehend the informative Light.

We all have the ability, though. We all are helping each other with unconditional love and compassion.

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), heretogrow (4th October 2017), WhiteLove (4th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Thumbs up Re: Our world operates intelligently

The logical steps you have taken here hold together, WhiteLove. How do you think we can "Learn the language of absolute love"? I recently have more fully realized something that may seem obvious to others here, that has to do with my responsibility as a person who has higher awareness. For some reason it has taken me over four decades to fully acknowledge and accept that I have been given a gift that not everyone possesses. I feel like many on this forum do have the same gift, but many of the people I see out in the regular world must either not have it or have not fully realized that they have it.

I suppose what has made me resist this idea in the past is partly fear of becoming egotistical and partly buying into the lie the world tells about everyone being the same and everyone being insignificant. I do believe if we realize the responsibility of this gift, there is no danger of the ego taking over because it really just means we have to work harder and perhaps receive fewer immediate rewards then the person who actually thinks the meaning of this world lies in closely following sports or the lives of celebrities.

Many of these seemingly illogical events you point out above may be the way that intelligent absolute love tries to jolt us back into a greater awareness. Or, if that is not the purpose of these illogical events, it is certainly a side effect that can happen.
    There's no time like the present.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), heretogrow (4th October 2017), WhiteLove (4th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    How do you think we can "Learn the language of absolute love"?
    Very difficult question.

I think one way is to try to learn to overcome old and current expectations on what love is, to understand that there is an unused emotional bank available for love that we have not yet filled and felt but that can be filled and felt to levels that far exceed our current expectations about it. So there is an emotional component to it.

But there is also an intelligence component to it that relates to the love that you carry. By connecting love dots on the outside with love dots on the inside you can begin to feel a message in those connections. Those messages contain information that you can learn absolute love from.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th October 2017 at 21:29.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), heretogrow (4th October 2017), lunaflare (4th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

This seems like an important distinction you have made here, WhiteLove. We are so used to making sense of things by taking their order in time as a given. It is a new way of thinking to accept that something in the past could have happened because of something that came after it in our perception.
    There's no time like the present.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), lunaflare (4th October 2017), WhiteLove (4th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    This seems like an important distinction you have made here, WhiteLove. We are so used to making sense of things by taking their order in time as a given. It is a new way of thinking to accept that something in the past could have happened because of something that came after it in our perception.
    Yes, it seems to me that there are things like this at play and that all of your expressions of love count and impact your life experience. Sometimes it is not easy to see this because of the time between various events.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th October 2017 at 21:07.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Ben (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have found that the loving way is unexpectedly repaid by an unseen hand in many gentle, loving ways when needed. Things occur, "just in time," or a kindness which you did not expect is given when needed. Somewhere among the mass of events lurks a kind hand just at the right time and place.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017), WhiteLove (5th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Love 'is all you need', said John Lennon. And of course he was right. However the greatest obstacle to learning this language, and living this truth, is the toxic environment in which have all been placed. By that I mean this realm, which is one of amnesia, polarity, and separation (from the Creator). A true melting pot that attracts all kinds - particularly those addicted to the pleasures of the physical expression, of power, control, and service-to-self type experiences.

Unfortunately this is why the world remains broken. The level of interference, distortion, and distraction they put up makes it a very, very difficult place to be. With the News spreading stories of violence, evil, and doom every single day, we can see why love, as a force in this world, as THE force in the Universe, is not always at the forefront of people's minds.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017), WhiteLove (5th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread