+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breakthrough Revelations from Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Breakthrough Revelations from Dark Journalist

Thanks, KiwiElf....something clicked when I remember in Kerry's last interview with Lear he simply dismissed "off hand" David Adair's story! I'm like, Hmmmmm? It IS interesting to put together all the pieces, isn't it. It's best not to get into having to "defend" one person or another. This is about working together to figure things out, IMHO.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (9th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017), Michelle Marie (11th October 2017), Sequoia (10th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Well it's not my intention to trash Lear by any means, his research is very valuable - but the same thing happened with Lear & Bob Lazar - initially best buddies,... later not.

This is my take re "credibilities":
    Bill Cooper was in the Navy - regardless of his perceived credibility, he had access, and he didn't get to that position without some merit to his capabilities at the time, and this was long before he went off the rails
    Phil Schneider was also employed by govt contractors - he was an "inside guy", too
    Bob Lazar - "they" tried to wipe his existence, & employment records at S4 - he can't prove anything, is therefore perhaps less of a risk, but I think we can safely say he is what he claims to be and was doing what he claimed and witnessed (Lazar also cites US Navy Intelligence (ONI) involvement at S4)
    Col. Philip Corso - Army Intelligence & with direct access to the Roswell debris - when he blew the whistle, he was already elderly and dying
    JFK - self evident

the list could go on....

Lear (or Kerry or Farrell for that matter) had no direct access to any of this info - they are researchers, just like us
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 01:50.

4. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@KiwiElf

did you actually/thoroughly read Farrell's book?- please inform-

be well-

Larry :-)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Callista (9th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Larry, yes I did, well over a year+ ago shortly after you and I discussed it previously. It was quite a read - over 500 pages if I recall!~ (Unfortunately now stashed somewhere in 20 boxes with the rest of my library - I still haven't unpacked!) All I will say at this stage is that I have been privy to "other confidential information" on the subject sent to me in the 90's (2-3 inches thick worth of papers), and I am honouring my "non-disclosure agreement" with that individual.

Very early in his book, Farrell alludes to Roswell becoming a "religion" for many "believers" and he is 110% correct. I would go even further by saying, no ONE book - Farrell's included - should be considered Roswell's Bible either.

I'm sticking to my "belief"/opinion at this time until I see something else that would otherwise change it - that opinion is mine & mine alone, & shouldn't in ANY way change yours or anyone else's opinion about it - as I said to Loxie more-or-less; you have to decide for yourself what IS & ISN'T - based on ALL the information available; nor does that imply Farrell or anyone else is "wrong". The bigger picture goes way beyond Roswell & the 3rd Reich (not the book), the latter of which is alive and well (ie, the 3rd Reich) - it never went away.

The clues exist in the purple addition & links I made @ Post #15.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th October 2017 at 06:26. Reason: spelling

7. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

An older article dated Oct 2013 - I wonder what became of the investigation? This has some interesting little factoids - KE

Dallas author investigates connection between JFK assassination and UFOs
    Christopher Wynn, Arts & Culture Editor
    Oct 2013

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts...ation-and-ufos

Was John F. Kennedy assassinated because he was on the verge of telling the public the truth about UFOs? Dallas-area author and strangeness researcher Nick Redfern says, true or not, the belief is fairly widespread in the UFO investigation community. (He would know, Redfern has written 28 books on a wide variety of unsolved mysteries, including Monster Files, The Real Men in Black and Celebrity Secrets.) I asked Redfern to summarize the curious theory for us as JFK 50 approaches.

Per Redfern:

"One of the major areas of controversy surrounding the JFK assassination of November 22, 1963 is that which suggests a link between the tragic event and the subject of (wait for it...) UFOs. Was JFK whacked to prevent him from revealing the truth about flying saucers? Guy Banister (portrayed in Oliver Stone's JFK movie by Ed Asner) was someone that New Orleans district-attorney, Jim Garrison, suspected was involved in a plot to kill Kennedy. As an FBI agent in 1947, Banister investigated numerous UFO sightings for J. Edgar Hoover and received a classified briefing on the subject in July 1947.

"Fred Crisman was a man who also came under the scrutiny of Garrison, and someone who was identified as one of three "hoboes" detained after JFK's death. Crisman had an intelligence-based background and claimed to have handled UFO debris in the 1940s. CIA asset Clay Shaw (played by Tommy Lee Jones in JFK and another one of Garrison’s targets) had connections to Crisman. Colonel Philip Corso, of the U.S. Army, claimed to have handled UFO wreckage recovered at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. At the time of his death in 1998, Corso was working on a book titled The Day after Dallas, which, claimed Corso, would finally reveal the truth about JFK's death..."
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th October 2017 at 12:31.

8. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some more related background...

UFOs, KENNEDY, NIXON AND THE ALIEN PRESENCE

UFOTV® The Disclosure Network
    Published on Dec 31, 2015

What do past Presidents of the United States truly know about an extraterrestrial presence engaging the planet Earth? This program details the secret history of UFOs and Aliens at the highest level of government secrecy.

Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th October 2017 at 14:00.

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Just adding my 2 cents here...I've also heard/read can't remember which, it was a long time ago, that JFK was killed, not because of the green backs, but that he wanted to disclose the alien presense.
    Same goes with the Korean war, they were fighting aliens there, same with the Vietnam war! The Cold war is a cover-story for us, to keep us pre-occupied and distracted what really is going on. Crazy sh*t

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

BMJ (10th October 2017), Callista (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (11th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Absolutely correct Sequoia (And you could probably add Antarctica - and Iraq - to that as well!) - Cooper in particular, details the Vietnamese angle well in Behold a Pale Horse - the assertion being that was the primary reason for the Vietnamese war; "Vietnam was infested with UFOs/Bases..." or words very close to that
    Like Hitler before them, the "US Intelligence Forces"[Cabal] - which are essentially Nazi/3rd Reich in their origin - have been on an ongoing mission to vacuum up ALL & every scrap of information, related ancient artifacts, technology or knowledge associated with the ET presence on Earth (and maybe within the Earth), and at any cost. (Yes, that's what the Raiders of the Lost Ark movies also hint at )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th October 2017 at 07:13. Reason: formatting

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, the Falkland Islands "incident" invasion, most definitely belongs to the ''alien wars list''!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2017), Callista (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), onevoice (11th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Instead they stole the money and began the monetization of space.
    He mentions Elon Musk's SpaceX and Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic as if they were profiting from the SSP monetization of space. This shows that he doesn't have a clue about the private space sector. Those new companies are not here because of the SSP, but despite it. They are one of the greatest threats to the whole SSP secrecy and we may see more unexplainable accidents as they try to open up space to private citizens.

I like the approach of Elon Musk: we don't need anti gravity or other alien technology nor government disclosure. Current technology is sufficient to build a BFR (big f**cking rocket) that can bring private citizens to Mars and other places in the solar system to see for themselfs.
    Last edited by Builder; 11th October 2017 at 21:04.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), Callista (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

DARK JOURNALIST - Antarctica Bombshell Revealed - Admiral Byrd, JFK, Nazi's & Atlantis
    With Dr Joseph Farrell
    Published on Jul 9, 2017

Not directly part of the 4-part series posted in the OP but very much related

Last edited by KiwiElf; 18th October 2017 at 04:50.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Instead they stole the money and began the monetization of space.
    He mentions Elon Musk's SpaceX and Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic as if they were profiting from the SSP monetization of space. This shows that he doesn't have a clue about the private space sector. Those new companies are not here because of the SSP, but despite it. They are one of the greatest threats to the whole SSP secrecy and we may see more unexplainable accidents as they try to open up space to private citizens.

I like the approach of Elon Musk: we don't need anti gravity or other alien technology nor government disclosure. Current technology is sufficient to build a BFR (big f**cking rocket) that can bring private citizens to Mars and other places in the solar system to see for themselfs.
    The problem with current technology has never been lift, but speed.

Setting aside interstellar considerations, the SOL system is pretty vast. We have to cut down the time it takes to get to Mars, the Asteroid Field, and places like Ganymede if we want to truly get out there and colonize.

While Elon has lifting bodies, I see no indication that he is working on breakthrough transit technologies. The SSP, otoh, is supposed to have developed such things as far back as the Sixties.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2017), Callista (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2