+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a fight happening? Global Elite vs. US Elite?

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member justalight's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Is there a fight happening? Global Elite vs. US Elite?

I would like to raise the awareness to focus on the question if there is one side or two interest groups acting against each other globally?

I mean
    - one side meaning the global elite/dark elite -

- or two sides fighting against each other,
    meaning a US elite against the global elite/ dark elite or global predictor.

The global predictor/dark elite with the goal to install one world gov.
    the US elite to destabilize the EU thus in a way working against the global predictor/dark elite establishing a EU superstate.

I feel more and more that the US elite walks their own path, fulfilling their own goals thus collide with the goals of the global predictor. I think this became very obvious when observing the so called migrant crisis and the destabilisation of the EU. In my opinion Merkel is following the orders of the US elite and not the orders of the global predictor and so runs into trouble.

I am sure there are more indicators to be found globally for a fight of these two groups. I would be very interested in your thoughts and observations.
    we do not remember days, we remember moments ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Aurvandil (6th October 2017), Baby Steps (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Star Tsar (5th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2017), yelik (5th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Is there a fight happening? Global Elite vs. US Elite?

They always have. But itīs just an infight about who has the right to sit on the biggest chair.

The chair is on the backside slightly to the left. But you get the picture.

These infights between secret societies can get really bloody. As seen in the WW2 fight between the german Thule Society and the Freemasons. But make no mistake they all work for the same goal.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Basho (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), justalight (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Star Tsar (5th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

By "the same goal"....do you mean World Dominance & Control, uzn?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

justalight (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Star Tsar (5th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Jup, in a nutshell. Thatīs the short version.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), justalight (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Star Tsar (5th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

The history and secrecy lead one to ponder an idea that another type of intelligence/entity is in charge of a longer term mission. Surely we humans have failed at keeping secrets and we usually want immediate gratification and usually have no patience to wait for long term goals. But another type of being perhaps longer living in collaboration with deep state would keep the mission going. There's some evidence to support work with some types of ET from the mid-forties.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), justalight (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (5th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member justalight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Some goals are of course the same but I think some are different. World Dominance, Ressource Control, create war and profit from it - these are in a way common steps or goals. With everything that happens right now in Europe it seems to get much clearer. The EU Superstate is for sure an outcome the global predictor wants, but does the US Elite really want a EU superstate ... no I think not ...

While the global predictor is planning on a 30 40 50 or more time scale, I would like to say that the US Elite is usually acting on a shorter time scale.

This short time / schedule acting I think is valid also for most puppet governments we have in this world.
    Last edited by justalight; 6th October 2017 at 01:05. Reason: additional thoughts
    we do not remember days, we remember moments ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Aurvandil (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

there simply HAS to be in-fighting amongst the global elite; anyone who is that insatiably money-greedy/power-hungry doesn't want to share money/power with others

Larry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Michelle Marie (6th October 2017), uzn (6th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread