+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US is going to hit North Korea

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member turiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,457 times in 3,997 posts

Default Re: US is going to hit North Korea

Well, it turns out the USS Ronald Reagan couldn't make it all the way to the Northwest Pacific, as Rense says its back at port in Japan...

Here's Rense getting Joel Skousen's take on the possibility of a military strike on N.K. in perhaps November...

Last edited by turiya; 26th October 2017 at 18:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Post:

sigma6 (4th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,492 times in 2,868 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The American arms industry has benefited enormously from the sixty plus years of arms sales from the fear mongering regarding north korea and china (not to mention the old soviet union). The interesting thing about this situation is that trump is a bit of a loose canon. He is slightly unpredictable and may not play by all the old established protocols.

I am not so convinced that a pre-emptive strike on NK by the USA would get no response from china or russia. This might be perfect launching point for the illuminati desired third world war. If china is playing along with the usa behind the scenes, they could remove kim in five seconds flat, imho.

This nk charade has been going on too long, we can all agree on that. But a military removal of kim that is not initiated by china could have extremely dire consequences. Therefore, i would suggest the way to get kim removed peacefully is for trump to target china (and russia) with trade sanctions until kim is removed. This would also align with trump's trade policies which are very critical of china. Kill two birds with one stone.
    China doesn't want to get it's hands too dirty when someone else would be willing to do it for them... NK is living proof of this... nuff said, NK has outgrown it's britches, grown too smart for it's own good... ie. it's Leader has lost step with his his handlers... Kim is nothing more than an Asian Saddam Hussein... another puppet gone rogue... I don't think China would miss him all that badly... Ideally China could take it over and it could prove to be an investment... as NK are used to being slaves who work for peanuts... do you know what that means to any industrial economy? i.e. too many angles on this to say anything for sure what the outcome is going to be... the focus is on removing the nuclear threat... Kim has built his entire ego on it... he is nothing without it... this must be his nightmare...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The American arms industry has benefited enormously from the sixty plus years of arms sales from the fear mongering regarding north korea and china (not to mention the old soviet union). The interesting thing about this situation is that trump is a bit of a loose canon. He is slightly unpredictable and may not play by all the old established protocols.

I am not so convinced that a pre-emptive strike on NK by the USA would get no response from china or russia. This might be perfect launching point for the illuminati desired third world war. If china is playing along with the usa behind the scenes, they could remove kim in five seconds flat, imho.

This nk charade has been going on too long, we can all agree on that. But a military removal of kim that is not initiated by china could have extremely dire consequences. Therefore, i would suggest the way to get kim removed peacefully is for trump to target china (and russia) with trade sanctions until kim is removed. This would also align with trump's trade policies which are very critical of china. Kill two birds with one stone.
    Not enough time... US military strategy... the sanctions aren't to win any negotiations... it actually plays against the ego of the targeted leader and only entrenches them... the sanctions are really the first step of a Roman type military campaign... US military strategy is a step by step muscle in... and the 800 lb gorilla always wins... the sanctions won't have enough time to work based on the time scales being projected... they are just meant to weaken an already weakened economy and increase the shock and instability of the military strike... they are just one factor, out of many... they are one of the first shots across the bow of the enemy...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    This one I can believe because I have predicted this on my previous post.

"Why Russia is throwing North Korea a lifeline to protect Kim Jong Un"
    http://www.businessinsider.com/r-rus...change-2017-10

This drama is played on the world stage and every nation is on watch whos gonna be the idiot who will start the war. US gov. with its stinking reputation would not dare to be that idiot and lose support. On the other hand Kim needs to be reminded of this . What the US hope to accomplish with the sanctions is to slowly squeeze the life out of N Koreans and so they feel hopeless and in the process might go ahead with the idiot move of making the first strike thus giving the US a perfect excuse (allegedly because in my view there could be no excuse for US because it is the aggressor). Putin knows and Xi knows this and so they are flowing goods to N Korea. Discreetly on the part of the Chinese because they are bound by their reputation to the UN which orders them to implement sanctions. Gone is the time when one superpower can take on all of the military powers in the world. The wolf hiding in the sheep clothing been expose. This game is played in a manner of; whoever gets the most support wins the war.

Tillerson is negotiating with the N Koreans while his boss is ridiculing him and continue to do the saber rattling. What does this mean to me is that Rex will be successful and save trumps face or at least give him the perfect excuse to back out. " Trump means business but then what can he do Rex was able to pull an impossible mission".

No the US wont hit and be the idiot on the world stage. Ricards is performing one of the elites goal. I have seen this trick played over and over and is very successful. "High level" "multi level" are some of the key words. so while the truth is self explanatory and staring the sheeps right on their face they cant see it because they have been sold to the complexity and keeps digging and looking up instead. this trick "make them look somewhere" is as simple as " repeated lies is = truth" both are very successful.
    except one thing... as corporations, and as much as I believe there is clearly high level communication between Russia, China and the US... they are also in direct competition for global influence... without a stable environment which is impossible with a nuclear wild card... run by a smart ass who thinks he is unassailable... the US Russia and China can't 'control' outcomes or guarantee stability... which is the foundation of sophisticated commercial markets... a choice has to be made between Kim or the long term guaranteed future of the global markets... which do you think will survive... it has to be one or the other... 'Lil Kim is in a catch-22...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Default Re: North Korea's counter attack

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    There is a good chance that North Korea could strike back against the US using Scalar Beam weapons, producing artificial earthquakes at a distance.

Though NK detonated a 122 KT Hydrogen bomb on 3rd of september, on the 23rd, an earthquake occurred on their nuclear test site, close to where they have already done previous tests. It is listed on the USGS. However, China says that it was an explosion. See this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...arthquake.html

To see an article I wrote briefly explaining how Scalar beams can generate earthquakes, see this:

http://www.occultphysics.com/scalar-beam-weapons.html

Keith
    NK? Scalar weapons? not unless Russia or China supplied those... and I think that is a slim chance in hell that is going to happen...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2