+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US is going to hit North Korea

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: US is going to hit North Korea

Well, it turns out the USS Ronald Reagan couldn't make it all the way to the Northwest Pacific, as Rense says its back at port in Japan...

Here's Rense getting Joel Skousen's take on the possibility of a military strike on N.K. in perhaps November...

Last edited by turiya; 26th October 2017 at 18:21.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The American arms industry has benefited enormously from the sixty plus years of arms sales from the fear mongering regarding north korea and china (not to mention the old soviet union). The interesting thing about this situation is that trump is a bit of a loose canon. He is slightly unpredictable and may not play by all the old established protocols.

I am not so convinced that a pre-emptive strike on NK by the USA would get no response from china or russia. This might be perfect launching point for the illuminati desired third world war. If china is playing along with the usa behind the scenes, they could remove kim in five seconds flat, imho.

This nk charade has been going on too long, we can all agree on that. But a military removal of kim that is not initiated by china could have extremely dire consequences. Therefore, i would suggest the way to get kim removed peacefully is for trump to target china (and russia) with trade sanctions until kim is removed. This would also align with trump's trade policies which are very critical of china. Kill two birds with one stone.
    China doesn't want to get it's hands too dirty when someone else would be willing to do it for them... NK is living proof of this... nuff said, NK has outgrown it's britches, grown too smart for it's own good... ie. it's Leader has lost step with his his handlers... Kim is nothing more than an Asian Saddam Hussein... another puppet gone rogue... I don't think China would miss him all that badly... Ideally China could take it over and it could prove to be an investment... as NK are used to being slaves who work for peanuts... do you know what that means to any industrial economy? i.e. too many angles on this to say anything for sure what the outcome is going to be... the focus is on removing the nuclear threat... Kim has built his entire ego on it... he is nothing without it... this must be his nightmare...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The American arms industry has benefited enormously from the sixty plus years of arms sales from the fear mongering regarding north korea and china (not to mention the old soviet union). The interesting thing about this situation is that trump is a bit of a loose canon. He is slightly unpredictable and may not play by all the old established protocols.

I am not so convinced that a pre-emptive strike on NK by the USA would get no response from china or russia. This might be perfect launching point for the illuminati desired third world war. If china is playing along with the usa behind the scenes, they could remove kim in five seconds flat, imho.

This nk charade has been going on too long, we can all agree on that. But a military removal of kim that is not initiated by china could have extremely dire consequences. Therefore, i would suggest the way to get kim removed peacefully is for trump to target china (and russia) with trade sanctions until kim is removed. This would also align with trump's trade policies which are very critical of china. Kill two birds with one stone.
    Not enough time... US military strategy... the sanctions aren't to win any negotiations... it actually plays against the ego of the targeted leader and only entrenches them... the sanctions are really the first step of a Roman type military campaign... US military strategy is a step by step muscle in... and the 800 lb gorilla always wins... the sanctions won't have enough time to work based on the time scales being projected... they are just meant to weaken an already weakened economy and increase the shock and instability of the military strike... they are just one factor, out of many... they are one of the first shots across the bow of the enemy...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    This one I can believe because I have predicted this on my previous post.

"Why Russia is throwing North Korea a lifeline to protect Kim Jong Un"
    http://www.businessinsider.com/r-rus...change-2017-10

This drama is played on the world stage and every nation is on watch whos gonna be the idiot who will start the war. US gov. with its stinking reputation would not dare to be that idiot and lose support. On the other hand Kim needs to be reminded of this . What the US hope to accomplish with the sanctions is to slowly squeeze the life out of N Koreans and so they feel hopeless and in the process might go ahead with the idiot move of making the first strike thus giving the US a perfect excuse (allegedly because in my view there could be no excuse for US because it is the aggressor). Putin knows and Xi knows this and so they are flowing goods to N Korea. Discreetly on the part of the Chinese because they are bound by their reputation to the UN which orders them to implement sanctions. Gone is the time when one superpower can take on all of the military powers in the world. The wolf hiding in the sheep clothing been expose. This game is played in a manner of; whoever gets the most support wins the war.

Tillerson is negotiating with the N Koreans while his boss is ridiculing him and continue to do the saber rattling. What does this mean to me is that Rex will be successful and save trumps face or at least give him the perfect excuse to back out. " Trump means business but then what can he do Rex was able to pull an impossible mission".

No the US wont hit and be the idiot on the world stage. Ricards is performing one of the elites goal. I have seen this trick played over and over and is very successful. "High level" "multi level" are some of the key words. so while the truth is self explanatory and staring the sheeps right on their face they cant see it because they have been sold to the complexity and keeps digging and looking up instead. this trick "make them look somewhere" is as simple as " repeated lies is = truth" both are very successful.
    except one thing... as Corporations, and as much as I believe there is clearly high level communication cooperation between Russia, China and the US... they are also in direct competition for global commercial social influence... (it's not as contradictory as it sounds...) It's kind of like the Olympics... it's based on competition (according to certain rules) but the whole idea is accepting competition in a world of peace and tolerance, etc for the betterment of mankind, etc... Global corporations are supposed to compete on improving technology and service... Global markets demand a stable environment in which to operate... and that is impossible with a nuclear wild card running loose... run by a smart ass who thinks he is unassailable... (regardless what the Democratically controlled Liberal MSM thinks of him, Noble Peace prize nomination or not...Lol... and now that Obama got one... the Nobel Peace Prize is forever tarnished anyhow...)

The US, Russia and China can't 'control' outcomes or guarantee stability... because he doesn't want to 'play ball', he can't live under a rock and do Commerce at the same time... and doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "Breach of Contract" apparently... i.e. yes you can breach a contract, but that then means the other party has the absolute right to sue for war... end of story... Stable commercial markets built on corporate contractual duties and obligations are the foundation of sophisticated commercial markets... A choice has to be made between Kim and the long term guaranteed future of the Global Markets... Which do you think will survive?... it has to be one or the other... 'Lil Kim is in a catch-22... (and he will soon find out sooner or later... most likely sooner...) the return on potential outcomes is measurable... and it is clearly in the long term and intermediate 'medium' term and maybe even the immediate short if North Korea gets attacked... at least from the current US military/commercial point of view... (surprise, surprise...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th March 2018 at 21:14.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Default Re: North Korea's counter attack

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    There is a good chance that North Korea could strike back against the US using Scalar Beam weapons, producing artificial earthquakes at a distance.

Though NK detonated a 122 KT Hydrogen bomb on 3rd of september, on the 23rd, an earthquake occurred on their nuclear test site, close to where they have already done previous tests. It is listed on the USGS. However, China says that it was an explosion. See this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...arthquake.html

To see an article I wrote briefly explaining how Scalar beams can generate earthquakes, see this:

http://www.occultphysics.com/scalar-beam-weapons.html

Keith
    NK? Scalar weapons? not unless Russia or China supplied those... and I think that is a slim chance in hell that is going to happen...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th November 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

In case anyone is wondering I still think this is 100% consistent with my initial view on this thread... i.e. of the total US commitment to a military strike... and apparently Kim Jong (Fat Lam Duc) Un must be agreeing with me too... ; )

It looks like Trump clearly and accurately read Kim... and certainly put his 'money where his mouth is'... as he correctly called Kim's bluff... When everyone else was being either a libtard or shoving their head in the sand... (ok sorry, that was rather redundant... and no I don't consider myself 'conservative' or pro 'two party' government.. but that's a whole other story...)

North Korea Leader Kim Jong Un to Meet Trump, 'Commits to Denuclearization'

Trump agrees to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearization
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.WqMCRWrwaUk

Quote U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted an invitation to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by the end of May — a stunning and unexpected announcement that comes as the two historic adversaries dial back threats of nuclear annihilation and attempt to reach a deal on the issue of scrapping the North’s nuclear weapons program.

“A meeting is being planned,” Trump tweeted just hours after speaking to South Korean national security chief Chung Eui-yong, who announced that the U.S. leader had expressed a willingness to sit down with Kim “as soon as possible” in what will be his biggest foreign policy gamble since taking office.

“In our meeting, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said he is committed to denuclearization,” Chung said. “Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. He understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue. And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.

“President Trump appreciated the briefing and said he will meet Kim Jong Un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization,” he added.
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th March 2018 at 20:57.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

More info consistent with the US, NWO (i.e. Vatican/Inner City Of London/Washington DC) agenda on North Korea... o.O~) ! I still maintain there is no way NK will be allowed Nukes... come hell or high water... absolutely no way... and China and Russia are still not on record anywhere disagreeing with the fundamental principle of "denuclearization" of NK...

Roger Stone: John Bolton Is A Vast Improvement Over McMaster For Security Adviser

Bolton Wants Trump To Issue An Ultimatum Of War With North Korea

On another note the US is revitalizing, and bringing back the F-15, F-16, F-18s with upgraded electronics and conformal fuel tanks, that increase stealth, attack range and in the case of the F-15 are now allowing communication with the F-22... hmm... which means the US has the capability to increase its air power with hundreds of extra fighter jets and experienced pilots... almost overnight and at will and at extremely low time/cost compared to what Russia, China can do/or are doing... while India has backed out of an expected investment into Russia's SU-57 program... (effectively grounding that program for the near future...how untimely...) while at the same time, the F-35s continue to roll out... I can't stand the F-35s... but maybe it starts to make sense... since they act more like a 'hive' reconnaissance fleet... operated by 'vassal state' allies (minions) which would add a quantum leap in situational awareness for future US military campaigns... i.e. it is as if the US figured out long ago most countries are too small and too scared to take a a front row seat in military campaigns, or able to deal with the political fallout afterwards, etc... so why not provide them instead with sophisticated information gathering stealth based tactical fighters instead? (still fighters but more about stealth and information gathering and/or precision surgical (limited) strikes... (truly, that is the only way I can make sense of them... (that and as a cover for black op money laundering...)) ...now this is a US military that makes sense to me... hmm...
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th March 2018 at 16:12.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (24th March 2018), Bob (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

BREAKING: China Makes Shocking Announcement About North Korean Denuclearization
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28755...-ryan-saavedra

Hmm... now this is interesting... is China trying to steal Trump's thunder?
    hmm... very interesting indeed... o.O~) !?

Quote On Wednesday, China said that it secured a commitment from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to denuclearize the Korean peninsula during a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

In return, Xi reportedly pledged to uphold China's close relationship with North Korea during Kim's visit to China which lasted from Sunday to Wednesday, Reuters reported.

“It is our consistent stand to be committed to denuclearization on the peninsula, in accordance with the will of late President Kim Il Sung and late General Secretary Kim Jong Il,” Kim said, according to Xinhua.

“The issue of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula can be resolved, if South Korea and the United States respond to our efforts with goodwill, create an atmosphere of peace and stability while taking progressive and synchronous measures for the realization of peace,” Kim continued.

Xi said that the decision was a "strategic choice and the only right choice both sides have made based on history and reality, the international and regional structure and the general situation of China-DPRK ties."

“We are ready to make joint efforts with the DPRK side, conform to the trend of the times, hold high the banner of peace, development, cooperation and mutual benefit, continuously improve the well-being of the two peoples, and make positive contribution to regional peace, stability and development,” Xi continued.

This latest development comes as President Trump is expected to meet with Kim in the next couple of months to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

A new CNN poll released on Tuesday showed that nearly two-thirds of Americans approve of President Trump's plan to meet with Kim, as "The shift in tone between the White House and the North Korean regime seems to have eased Americans' fears about the threat North Korea poses to the US."
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th March 2018 at 11:32.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2