+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I think we often get wrapped up in the power of our own consciousness to create reality, that we forget that what we perceive to be inert matter is actually pregnant with consciousness itself. Surely Gaia has a say in the unfoldment of her own creation? she'd still be creating new lifeforms regardless of whether human consciousness was wiped off the earth.

And doesn't the cat in schrodingers box have its own consciousness, I doubt it would be too happy about us collapsing it into a wave just because we aren't thinking about it.
    Yes, unquestionably Gaia is an intrinsic factor here, that makes total sense, there's no way that wouldn't form the bigger picture.

In the example you've outlined regarding the cat, the wave function as a collapsed potential is simply the cat refusing to have its living presence observed as part of the cooperation of consciousness with the human observer. It would do this by withdrawing sufficient of its consciousness for no cat to be registered, in effect no living cat, knowing full well that its total consciousness registers in another probability of the wave function.

The cat is simply sensing the required outcome and being compliant with it.

So yes, the cat is an intrinsic and active participant to the observed outcome.

Last edited by Peter UK; 2nd February 2020 at 08:47.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ascension (2nd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Yes, unquestionably Gaia is an intrinsic factor here, that makes total sense, there's no way that wouldn't form the bigger picture.

In the example you've outlined regarding the cat, the wave function as a collapsed potential is simply the cat refusing to have its living presence observed as part of the cooperation of consciousness with the human observer. It would do this by withdrawing sufficient of its consciousness for no cat to be registered, in effect no living cat, knowing full well that its total consciousness registers in another probability of the wave function.

The cat is simply sensing the required outcome and being compliant with it.

So yes, the cat is an intrinsic and active participant to the observed outcome.

Never thought of that. I love it!
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Peter UK (2nd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

...some of the latest thoughts on the matter -

Deep Prasad - interviewed by Radio Mysterio

for info about Deep -

https://twitter.com/Deepneuron?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Quantum Computing Scientist and UFO researcher. I believe we are being visited by intelligent nonhuman life. CEO of ReactiveQ, VP Tech UAP Expeditions.
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd February 2020 at 21:52.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I know we do create our own reality.

I had a rather serious issue occur on Aug 8 2008. I had a wonderful brunch at home with my family and went to my desk to begin writing. That was the last I remembered of that time frame. My spouse told me I walked outside and saw the high flames across the street above the houses as a fire loomed there and behind the house crossing fire roads. It happened that fast.

We lived in the high desert and you would think I could ascertain the enormity of it and act but what actually happened is I went into a state of shock and what appeared to be symptomatic of a stroke. I was told I kept repeating words and put a wet towel over my head and walked around in a daze. Scary huh? I was always the calm one in any emergency so this was out of character for sure.

Apparently we evacuated and at the bottom of the hill I was able to use my cell phone and talk to my sisters pretty well. We drove 7 miles to our office and stayed there not knowing if our home would be still standing. But I was calm, actually typed in a password and went into a computer, wrote to a friend the words Fire is at the Door. My friend kept that email. I had no recollection.

My BP was in hypertensive crisis yet I was calm. During the next many hours, I was given crushed cardiac supplements by my husband to try to stabilize the BP. I "saw" very tall angelic beings so tall they went thru the roof as I said and directed me to tell my spouse where to heal, my brain and body. I did this with exactness.

After 8-10 hrs the Fire Dept allowed residents back into their homes. My BP was now normal. I literally became fully awake and at peace and had a very specific knowing, that I had to leave my body to help contain the fire and keep all my neighbors homes safe but it was at a cost to my body. I believe I was bi-locating and although I had guardian support I had no recollection of any of it. The only way I created that reality was to let go and allow my spirit to do the work. What validated this whole experience was at the moment we were allowed back I woke up to such a peace.

No such experience again. We had been in 11 fires at that home in surrounding areas and the last one made our decision to move. And yes, the fire did come to the door. We lost our landscape but not our home. The fire had a mind of its own crossing barrier and working its way down a ravine and up 30 feet to just my home out of 26 homes. I have decided I don't need to know the details of that reality, just that divine intelligence had taken the wheel.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 3rd February 2020 at 08:38.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

modini (3rd February 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Think its more accurate to say we perceive our own reality.
    Any number of people can witness the same event and have entirely different reactions--experiences--view points.
    Its partly down to conditioning.
    Its our own reality only because we own it.
    This is what we believe we saw, heard, wintnessed -- but is that what actually happened?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (4th February 2020), Victoria (25th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    I would say yes.
    We and all those before us have created the mess we find ourselves in today. I would call that our shared reality.
    Not only the mess but the mass.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Victoria (25th February 2020)

12. Link to Post #67
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,488 times in 861 posts

I’ve been using a scientific co creative process for the past 25 years. It has worked successfully for all the projects I’ve set up during this period. The process may be challenging for those with there heads in the way; i.e. ego. It just won’t work. Because It is not a true partnership with nature intelligence.

Nature knows nothing else but balance. Human dynamics are different. The integral relationship between the two parties works by the aspects I have outlined.
    It as to be a partnership with nature intelligence in the true sense. Any project can be set up with a Definition, Direction and Purpose (DDP).
    Once you have your DDP set up then the process works through a series of organised items. The project then requires you to open up to a conference call with whatever teams as required to support different aspects of the DDP project. The process requires a crystal clear intention for this to work successfully. You can then use the conference call anytime where it is needed in order to download information that is already there in the universe for your projects. There are teams set up by nature to progress your project to different levels.

It is a remarkable process which I belief the very ancients were using where they were connected to nature in the true sense.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2020), Inaiá (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I can't even stick to a budget...very much envious.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Inaiá (9th February 2020)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I call the "foreground" layer. The foreground is everything that you directly experience. This is your personal reality, and you are 100% responsible for creating it.
    Summing It All Up
    You are creating your reality with your thoughts, beliefs, desires, and more.
    I don't think that's all there is to it.
    There is some apparent random part which is neither "created" by the collective nor invited by myself - be it conscious or unconscious:

How about the sudden unexplainable personal adversities, f.x. like some physical problem? I don't remember having invited those.
    That's a perfectly understandable reaction of course but mainly deals with the conscious aspect which we feel we can account for with some justification. The unconscious though by it's very nature would have energies associated with it including beliefs which may not be understood well or even remain completely hidden and unrecognised acting as catalysts. These plus other elments like associated karmic factors would play their part in bringing about events in the life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4