+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts About the Spiritual Planes/Bodies and Chakras, and Heaven and Hell

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Thoughts About the Spiritual Planes/Bodies and Chakras, and Heaven and Hell

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a new section I’ve just written on my site about the spiritual planes/bodies and chakras and how they correlate with numerous phenomena, explain the essential qualities of heaven and hell, and relate to all polarities between God-oneness-Truth and separation-division/duality-ignorance. It’s the second section: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (10th October 2017), Iloveyou (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), onevoice (10th October 2017), toppy (10th October 2017), Zampano (11th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Thoughts About the Spiritual Planes/Bodies and Chakras, and Heaven and Hell

This is our evolution...purity of heart and operating at our maximum potential.

Great site!

Thank you,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

jmaf6556 (11th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread