+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO sighted on starry night

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default UFO sighted on starry night

Over the weekend we were outside in the late evening in the sub-boreal forest of central ontario, looking up at a starry, cloudless and moonless sky. Two unusual sightings were made in the matter of a half hour. No photos were feasible (sorry ).

The first sighting was of a single white object, star-like size, of uniform white light, that travelled virtually due north at a consistent, rapid speed. It didnt alter its course or pace, had no flashing lights nor sound. I tracked this for perhaps five to ten seconds with a set of small binoculars. I conjectured that this was a satellite, although i thought they usually go east to west or vice versa.

The second sighting was more unusual. This object was a similar whitish starlike, round projectile that appeared a few minutes after the first sighting. It tracked from the northwest to the southeast. It was going at a good clip, much faster than any jet, and made no sound. Then it changed direction by approximately fifteen degrees, seemed to accellerate and its light became quickly smaller and dimmer. I also briefly tracked this object through binoculars. One of my companions thought it had gone out into space. We all concluded that this sighting was a genuine ufo.

Nothing earth shattering, but an indication that there is plenty going on up there if you take a look.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Art (13th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), ceetee9 (12th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2017), fourty-two (14th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Mike Gorman (12th October 2017), mojo (12th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), Star Tsar (12th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2017), xidaijena (12th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: UFO sighted on starry night

Absolutely there is. I have seen some very strange things over the past couple of years, from the southern most latitudes - like we are not far from Antarctica in real terms, I have seen a very bright 'craft' flying and then rapidly disappearing out into space. The things I have seen are not:
    Satellites
    Aircraft
    They must be something else.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Art (13th October 2017), Bruno (12th October 2017), Callista (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Justplain (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mojo (12th October 2017), Orph (12th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Cool, why don't you take some photos?

"The UFO that we now occasionally spot in the sky are not from the outer space but from the center of the moon, which is a gigantic warehouse where stores many “tools” that celestial fairies have once used. And UFO is one of these tools. The moon has a gate, which can be opened any time. Beneath the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, there is a huge “palace”, which the celestial fairies use as a temporary lodge on earth. When such needs arise, the celestial fairies can exercise “remote control” of the “UFO” within the moon at any time and visit the earth." ~ 800 Values

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mojo (12th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Check out heavens-above.com.

You can put date (before and after the current time) and location for all visible satellites for any location on earth. Certainly sound like a satellites from your clear descriptions, and the NW to SE sounds like the ISS to me.

Many satellites are clearly visible to the naked eye on a cloudless night. Look like stars moving in a straight line (ok, a curve!) across the sky. No flashing, no stopping, no abrupt changes of direction.

Iridium satellite flares are a bit different as they can be quite dim, but the flare up to magnitude -5 or more for a few seconds. Quite inexplicable to the uninitiated.

Just looked for you. Yes, one of them was very likely the ISS if you look here: http://heavens-above.com/PassSummary...alt=173&tz=EST Click on back arrow (<) for past dates to search.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th October 2017), Justplain (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Celestial fairies... from the center of the Moon... uhuh

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Cool, why don't you take some photos?

"The UFO that we now occasionally spot in the sky are not from the outer space but from the center of the moon, which is a gigantic warehouse where stores many “tools” that celestial fairies have once used. And UFO is one of these tools. The moon has a gate, which can be opened any time. Beneath the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, there is a huge “palace”, which the celestial fairies use as a temporary lodge on earth. When such needs arise, the celestial fairies can exercise “remote control” of the “UFO” within the moon at any time and visit the earth." ~ 800 Values
    Cool. Can we have some photos?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th October 2017), Justplain (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Michi (12th October 2017), Orph (12th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread