+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keeping a Job While Being a Targeted Individual?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Have You Kept a Job While Being a TI? Please Reply

What do other targeted individuals do when/if they are targeted at work?

I began being targeted with V2K, DEW's, gangstalked by drivers with DEW's on the road, raped by gangstalkers....since 2005. At the time it started I was a stay-at-home mother with a tiny home-business, but had just applied to work at a school where I planned to work part-time while going back to college to get my teaching credential. When the targeting hit it was all at once....in other words....a huge number of persons were called in by organized crime to take me down all within one week. They nearly killed me, gave me severe brain damage, a hear attack, a stroke, used remote control to make my fist punch a security guard on the Emergency Room floor while I was having the heart attack, thus not given medical attention, but instead woke up in jail, where I was in medical distress for 5 days, denied a trial due to brain damage, destroyed my reputation and slandered, tried to kidnap my children, kept from sleeping all in one week.....it was worse than any I have heard of and went on .... When I set out again to get a job in late 2008 I was harassed, my cash registers stolen from, and framed and raped/beaten (furthering damage of my healing brain), my house broken into numerous times sometimes by fellow employees, and DEW'd, at several of my jobs. Since I was then separated from my husband, I was not using birth control, a few of the rapes ended up in preganancies which I just thought were a bit of weightgain. The rapists would eye my belly and break in my apartment and then performed abortions (these rape/abortions I would only remember a couple years later as ruffie-type drugs must have been used). Sounds far-fetched, yet it is absolutely true. My targeters are persistant and must pay their comrades well. I have lost so much that I will not go into it here, which is why my posts probably may sound mean sometimes, though I try to harbor no resentments about it or towards anyone: Church is vital for that and truly works. They seem to have a protocol and there seem to be several gangstalkers at every job I have worked for, including the one I just got laid off from tonight (due to the new store not having much business yet and they let several other go too). My vehicle is usually tampered with and disabled about 2 weeks in on each job. Within weeks to months I am set up to seem like a theif and lied about by other employees, DEW's are used at convenient times when the manager is teaching a new concept or duty, ........... I have reported some things to PD, some to FBI, some I just let go because it sometimes seems easier to just forget about it and pray through each DEW etc.

Yes, I was targeted at this new job which I only worked for one month at by DEW's and gangstalkers with DEW's. I let the employer know immediately when I first felt a DEW because I could tell it was on the premisis as opposed to satellite or elsewhere. I did that 4 times. The next 4 times I didn't report to the manager anymore. Now, in the last week there has been no DEW's used on me at the job, but now I was let go. I knew that letting my employer know was a humiliating risk, but I decided to take the risk to protect myself and my fellow employees just in case the weapons could be tracked down this time.

Last edited by Molly4US; 4th December 2017 at 05:22.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Bo Atkinson (6th June 2018), Debra (24th March 2018), Inversion (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Mike (13th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017), Rebecca (20th February 2018), sunwings (13th October 2017), william r sanford72 (13th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Keeping a Job While Being a Targeted Individual?

What are DEWs?

What is V2K?

Do you know why you are being targeted?

With compassion,MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), justntime2learn (14th October 2017), Molly4US (13th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

DEW Directed Energy Weapons Electronic Harassment Symptoms
    Directed Energy Weapons from wikipedia.com

A directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a type of weapon that emits energy in an aimed direction without the means of a projectile. It transfers energy to a target for a desired effect. The energy can come in various forms: Electromagnetic radiation (typically lasers or masers). Particles with mass (particle beam weapons). Sound (sonic weaponry). Electromagnetic weapons are a type of directed energy weapons which use electromagnetic radiation to deliver heat, mechanical, or electrical energy to a target to cause pain or permanent damage. They can be used against humans, electronic equipment, and military targets generally, depending on the technology hen used against equipment, directed electromagnetic energy weapons can operate similarly to omnidirectional electromagnetic pulse (EMP) devices, by inducing destructive voltage within electronic wiring. The difference is that they are directional and can be focused on a specific target using a parabolic reflector. Faraday cages may be used to provide protection from most directed and undirected EMP effects. High-energy radio frequency weapons (HERF) or high-power radio frequency weapons (HPRF) use high intensity radio waves to disrupt electronics. High Power Microwave devices use microwave radiation, which has a shorter wavelength than radio. directed energy weapons. The equipment, based on microwave, infrasound, neuro science, biofeedback, and other technology, has the capability to administer a variety of effects when remotely directed at the victim either while inside their homes or away from their homes. headaches, laser-like burns, rashes, sharp pains that feel like electrical shocks, mood alteration, and neurological trauma. Use against humans Generally considered 'non-lethal weapons', electromagnetic weaponry do however pose health threats to humans. In fact, "non-lethal" weapons can be deadly". Some common bio-effects of electromagnetic or other non-lethal weapons include effects to the human central nervous system resulting in physical pain, difficulty breathing, vertigo, nausea, disorientation, or other systemic discomfort, as weapons not directly considered lethal can indeed cause cumulative damage to the human body. Short exposure to intense radiation can cause heart seizure and a wide range of physical disorders. silent, covert war the targeting of specific individuals These devices are deliberately designed and used - so as not to leave evidence. Each victim has an individual story but also has a noted consistency in the abuse and the terrible health problems that affect all casualties of EMF/DEW irradiation. EMP, Pulse and Direct Energy weapons, contrary to the propaganda and lies are extremely lethal. These weapons are used to terrorize a targeted person over a period of time. These weapons come in the form of vibrations, which can be used to target a specific organ in the body causing scar tissue to form leading to the death of that organ. These weapons can cause heart attacks and strokes. There are approximately 100 plus vibrations that attack the heart. There are vibrations that cause panic attacks and sleep deprivation. There are vibrations which cause a targeted person to go mad and/or crazy, as well as many other capabilities. All that would show up in an autopsy is that the person died from natural causes.

What Are The Effects Of These Directed Energy Weapons?

It is well known and well documented that microwave and extremely low frequency (ELF) and Extremely low frequency sonic and electromagnetic frequencies can disorient and disrupt human functioning, cause memory loss and confusion. These directed energy weapons can cause nausea, ringing in the ears, fatigue, headaches, heart attacks, cancer, strokes, and a variety of other symptoms.

Symptoms Of Electronic Harassment and Radio Frequency Attack.

1st Stage Signs
    feeling a shock as one drifts off to sleep, or seeing
    seeing lights as one drifts off to sleep.
    Unaccountable increased heart rate.
    Nervousness.
    Irritability.
    Aggravation reactions.
    Erection dysfunction.
    Compressing the vertebrae noted upon waking.
    Sensitivity to sound.
    Depression.
    Minor spasms and Charlie horses.
    Inability to concentrate.
    Loss of memory.
    Night sweats.
    Sensitive ear to touch.
    Upon waking finding that the muscles of the back are tingling as if electrified.
    Ringing in one or both ears and or hear tone bursts
    GERD (Difficulty in Swallowing)
    Arthritis.
    Eye Sight becomes blurred.
    Teeth snap together when drowsy.
    Loss of sleep.
    Nails become wavy.
    Water weight and cellulite accumulations on the upper thigh
    and buttocks from cellular fluids displaced generally from the head and upper body especially in women, where those fluids find ready redistribution in those areas.
    Changes in the tone of the internal voice.
    Waking up in extreme pain, and arthritis condition.
    Spontaneous tearing without emotional thinking.
    Mild pressure in the head, a cloudy feeling.
    Increased need to urinate during the night.
    Feeling puffs of air on the face and back, such may be a
    demodulation of energy on the skins surface.
    Sensation that blood is trickling into localized areas of the
    brain and other parts of the body, this feeling is akin to the
    impression that these areas were devoid of blood.
    Unaccountable increased heart rate just before
    drifting off to sleep causing the person to wake up.

2st Stage Signs

Burning sensation on the skin.
    Loss of hair.
    Feeling of temporary heating of the head. (demodulating RF effect)
    Rashes.
    Narcoleptic reactions, sleepiness.
    Sleep only after exhaustion.
    Virtual insomnia.
    Miscarriage.
    Gaunt face.
    Facial wrinkles.
    Losing skin turgor.
    Hair breaks from rapid microwave heat on hair causing increase fracturing of hair shafts from expansion of water via humidity.
    Loosing Control (unexplained anger)
    Heating of body. (Body feeling as if it is being cooked)
    Waking after sleep feeling as though you did not sleep, children's
    symptoms can manifest themselves as ADD and Hyperactivity
    3rd Stage effects from exposure
    Loss of coordination.
    Accidents from sleeplessness.
    Damage to eyesight.
    Atrophy of the muscles.
    Heart valve damage.
    Loss of weight and/or weight gain.
    Nausea.
    Sensitivity to sound.
    Decreased dexterity.
    Seizure.
    Choking.
    Vivid dreams.
    Lost time. (Alzheimer type symptoms)
    Change of mood.
    Heart Attack.
    The personality becomes quiet, a lack of thought takes place.
    Decrease in mental activity.
    Limbs jerk typically as one is trying to sleep.
    Weakness.
    Lethargy or hyperactivity.
    Forgetfulness.
    Constipation.
    4th Stage
    Syndromes.
    Disease.
    Insanity.
    Heart Attack.
    Stroke.
    Death.
    -----------------------------------------------------

https://sites.google.com/site/target...ls101/home/v2k

V2K - voice to skull device - is a weapon use for transmitting voices with low or high frequencies. Voices can be for commands or harassments attacks that may look like the TI's own voice. V2K can also use to induce or manipulate dreams or to deprived TI sleeps.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DR JOHN HALL ON TARGETED INDIVIDUALS ........... THANKS TO BILL RYAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLES44mecdk

-------------------------------------------------------------
    THE DOCUMENTARY : TARGETED

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/targeted-individuals/
    Last edited by ramus; 13th October 2017 at 17:51.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Bo Atkinson (6th June 2018), GaelVictor (13th October 2017), Inversion (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Molly4US (13th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017), Rebecca (20th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

HERE IS ANOTHER TAKE ON TARGETED INDIVIDUALS :

https://peopleofyahuwah.wordpress.co...ctive-yahuwah/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Inversion (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Molly4US (13th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It has been my observation that some of the nefarious harmful actions are being reported to the very groups who instigate and perpetuate them.

For example, scientists who have reported the harmful effects of EMF technologies to the U.N. Also, the reporting of these targeting technologies to the corrupt letter agencies.

Let's initiate Justice from the higher authorities; those that overrule "powers and prinipalities" of the unseen forces. Our calls make a difference.

The Constitution of the United States was designed to uphold these higher authorities. God Bless those who have taken and uphold their oath to the Constitution. Many are probably the whistleblowers that are being targeted. We can all pray for them and invoke protection.

I'm part of a group that does this, and I have no fear.

God bless the whistleblowers. I have the highest love and respect for them.

Thanks for helping me to understand these terms.

In appreciation,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (19th October 2017), BMJ (14th October 2017), Molly4US (13th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017), Omni (14th October 2017), Victoria (7th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Do you know why you are being targeted?
    ramus did such a good job elaborating on DEW's. Thanks ramus. As far as the why? I do know why and it is pretty scary and multi-faceted. Ultimately, I was present during all four assassinations of my grandparents, and many of their colleagues and whole families impostered, along with framing and threats of continuing that trend towards me for 5 generations. At the time of the murders my grandparents were teaching me about the rules of war, the great time and effort my grandfather was going to to build peace agreements, and what things were against the Geneva Convention, I was 3 years old. It turned out that their official gatherings had already been infiltrated by some enemies which they were rooting out, and the enemy performed things, and used weapons that were against the Geneva Convention. These same enemy leaders I have seen and been assaulted by throughout my life and they are giving out weapons and teaching their recruits and mafia families guerilla techniques. They know I am a witness, but they feel so emboldened of their invincibility that they don't bother to finish me off quickly, but seem to desire making me an example of what they will do to their own recruits and families should they turn away from the Dark Side of the Force (so to speak). These murders were done in my presence, and the threats were made directly to me, during the Cold War period by AXIS power and ISMAEL AX (which can go by many names, but currently goes by ISIS ). They disclosed to me at that time, 1974, the ways in which they would supplant the United States. They are doing just that. They united gangs and mafias to strengthen their numbers against the United States while using every means of covert evil to divide families, people-groups against people-groups. I.E. Build their empire upon our fertile crescent in every unlawful way imaginable, but quietly.

I greatly appreciate the uplifting quotes you have at the bottom of your posts!
    Last edited by Molly4US; 4th December 2017 at 05:36.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Inversion (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You surely have an inner strength and connection(s) that can help you endure and use your knowledge and experience for the good of humanity. I'm rooting for you! Praying for you, too!

Love,
    MM

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Bo Atkinson (6th June 2018), Inversion (13th October 2017), Molly4US (15th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    I would keep a detailed journal and find a law firm that gives free advice.

I have problems with gang stalking issues. I suggest you read the Invisible Crime by Michael Fitzhugh Bell. He's been on Coast to Coast AM and I believe he has a You Tube channel. The proclaimed super soldier Robert Duncan O'Finioan said this about TI's keeping employment "You could be the best thing since sliced bread and they'll find a way to get rid of you."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Molly4US (13th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you Inversion. I will google for the Michael Fitzhugh Bell You Tube channel and read his book that you mentioned. When Robert Duncan O'Finioan made the comment above, did he mean that the employer/employees would get rid of you if you said you are a TI?..... or if you make an job-site report of DEW harassment being done on premesis? ....or just even if you say nothing about it?

If only I could be the best thing since sliced bread in which case I could set up my own business probably. But, ever since the beginning and perpetual brain injuries, both physical and DEW (now letting up for a bit), I am mediocre at best.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 14th October 2017 at 04:31.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Thank you Inversion. I will google for the Michael Fitzhugh Bell You Tube channel and read his book that you mentioned. When Robert Duncan O'Finioan made the comment above, did he mean that the employer/employees would get rid of you if you said you are a TI?..... or if you make an job-site report of DEW harassment being done on premesis? ....or just even if you say nothing about it?

If only I could be the best thing since sliced bread which in case I could set up my own business probably. But, ever since the beginning and perpetual brain injuries, both physical and DEW (now letting up for a bit), I am mediocre at best.

Their intent is/was to keep him financially unstable disallowing time, resources & impetus to investigate or talk about the program. He's had problems with DEW's. He told a story where he was out jogging and two men on a motorcycle came up behind him. Because of his martial arts training he was mentally preparing himself for a physical altercation. The man on the back of the bike pointed a pistol like device at his lower back. Robert fell to the ground and started vomiting because it disrupted his internal organs.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th October 2017 at 03:55.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Molly4US (14th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It seems that they want to make TI's destitute because when you are destitute you are even more scared, and even more people will treat you meanly and give you bad looks and think you did something bad. A woman with her hair and make-up and clothes looking messy is not taken seriously by the police or doctors if she is attacked or hurt, and we feel even more isolated due to all of that; with no positive interactions and self-respect coming from working at a job, and lose the respect and trust of family and strangers alike. The perps are sickos and they are greedy for wanting to take all that we have through harm and slander. I am sure that they want us and others to believe that they are exacting judgment upon us with reciprocation of figmented past wrongs, yet we know theirs are bogus arguments. Fortunately, they are not the ones in charge of our souls: I love the song, "The Cross Has the Final Word". Doing fine, but the prospect does get nearer if things persist.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 5th June 2018 at 23:56.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Dear Molly. I hint at things here too, but I cannot elaborate because I cannot get a handle on the mechanics of it. Half the time I feel it is me doing it to myself and that I am just a very 'unlucky' guy. The coincidences I have to accept as coincidence are so far past that that I wonder sometimes if I am going crazy.

I swear even the inanimate world rises up to flaunt me, taunt me into thinking stupid things. The inanimate world has no power to impede. Or does it? Or can other entities manipulate both space and time to my detriment?

The list of symptoms reads like a personal medical history. That set alarm bells ringing. My argument against believing any of this has always been that I am not worth the effort. But my family does come from the old world and I am part of an ancient race. If the attacks are generational then my parents keeping the family history secret may have some merit. What could I do even with the correct knowledge/ I'd still be targeted.

And still I want to take responsibility for my own actions. Still I want to blame myself for being a bad learner, a poor creator, and an unworthy individual. It doesn't feel right, but I have no other logical recourse.

Hope you find relief...
    Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Molly4US (15th October 2017), Valerie Villars (19th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

We will all have to persevere and keep on trying. Our forefathers went through the Dust Bowl and Great Depression. Let's not let them down! No Retreat Baby, No Surrender!-Bruce Springstein. And let's keep on glorifying God through our trials! I will again begin seeking employment.

At 2 former jobs (not the latest one) I suffered TI persecution to my vehicle, even being rammed on the highway, and both tons of DEW which included a very harmful laser to my head at both which had very noticeable effects, as well as nightly V2K sleep harassment, and remote-neural dreams and V2K of heinous War Crimes which I hope are fake. After those two jobs I went into PTSD anxiety and panic each time I looked for employment and got interview calls. That was about 1.5 years with NO INCOME due to gangstalking with weapons and verbal death threats. No recourse ever. Law enforcement is uninterested.

Anybody's tips and experiences I welcome hearing.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 16th October 2017 at 05:19.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The list of symptoms reads like a personal medical history. That set alarm bells ringing.
    Thank you for your response. If "the list of symptoms" to which you refer is the one above posted by ramus, then, yes, it does sound very lengthy and like a possible medical history which could be ascribed to any number of causes. Ramus's symptom run-down referred to a compilation of all possible symptoms which can be done by numerous types of microwave and remote neural monitoring devices.

When I mentioned "DEW" in my post above I was referring to hand-held and vehicle-mounted weapons which use various sorts of energies (electrical, electro-magnetic, microwave, sonic, frequency, laser, and tesla energy). The symptoms when they are used on me at work locations are typically a burst of sudden wavy feelings on my back which then emanate to my abdomen causing sickening nausea, weakness, sickening urge to bowel, and difficulty concentrating; if standing or walking at the time of blast then there is some loss of balance as well (I think these are the sonic and microwave ones).

One time there were three vehicles, driven each by guys in their mid-20's, same ethnicity, same car type, drive and get into a formation around my vehicle: one on right side, one in front of me, one in back of me.......no other cars around for a mile in each direction. Suddenly, I could feel waves of energy cycling around on my back (the energy goes through my vehicle and through the seat even). Then the one in front of me started his energy coming from the back of his vehicle and I could feel that coming at me and making my forehead hot. Then the vehicle on the side got directly my speed and stayed right beside me and I could feel the energy emitting from his car penetrating my right side and throughout my abdomen causing extreme queeziness. I felt so sick that I thought I was going to faint or barf and/or go diarrhea, but I couldn't pull over because they had me hemmed in super closely. (This event occurred a couple years ago after I had been working at one employment for only 2 weeks and at least one of these guys was a fellow-employee). About 3/4 miles later the guys zoomed ahead of me, thus opening the way for me to pull over and vomit. When I pulled over, with my forehead all wrinkled and puckered up from nausea, I realized that one or two of their cars had pulled off the road in this large cul-de-sac opening as well. I had been too desperate and nauseous to see them at first as I got out to puke (or they were using a shrouding device to cloak their presence). They spoke to me and tazered me as they informed me that they "have female members too".

That is just a brief example. We have a lot of these gang-members using these vehicle-mounted weapons where I live. Basically, they come around you, use weapons which make you need to pull over, then they have any number of things they can do: rob you, make you late for work, kidnap you, rape you, hurt you more, plant something illegal in your vehicle, steal your vehicle. They are conscienceless.

The Tesla weapon is really weird and each time it does render me unconscious: it emits blue light which looks like thunder bolts while simultaneously pelting your body and especially head with what feels like humungous very violent hale, coupled with a loud sound of a raging rainstorm.

The microwave/laser when hit with that at a couple of different workplaces was held for a constant period with a very directed tiny beam of heat which I could feel on my scalp and inside of my brain to the point of pain and cooking of my brain with resultant retrograde and destruction of most recently learned work knowledge.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 19th October 2017 at 23:28.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (19th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017), Rebecca (20th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

In that case, I would make my own weapon...

Get a few microwave ovens , take out the cyclotrons....

And cameras for proof all around car, body, home - recording 24/7 and sending via airwaves to a safe location on the internet. A location pinging bug might also be connected, in case of abduction, activated upon leaving a certain area without warning.

Seriously, I can't imagine such a thing. There are others here with similar stories. Not sure why they are not chiming in. Of course some of them might have or will contact you by PM.

I think I may have had such tech used on me once or twice. No, my attacks are more esoteric and far harder to pinpoint or prove.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Molly4US (19th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sorry for hogging this thread a bit...

Another easy weapon to make is a small EMP pulse. This one cannot be directed, though, and would shut down any electronics within a small circular area.

A taser could also be reconfigured so that it can be shot at a vehicle to disable the electronics in that car. That one I'm not so sure about.

There are others. I'd research some counter-measures and develop a strategy and specific tactics for encounters.

Then I'd let 'em have it with both barrels. Come what may!

I would get mad and get even.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Molly4US (19th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

LOL! I read your post and thought, "This guy must be in his 20's.....talking about making all this stuff"....sounded like Maxwell Smart too. Then I peaked to the left a little and saw...HM?! 59! LOL! That is so great. It would be nice. I bet if I was a twenty year old guy I would do some of that if the PD and FBI wouldn't help; but in reality, I would probably end up in jail having filmed my own microwave push someone off the road, and taking it to the police as evidence that I was being stalked. The good ol" days when the West was won.

Could you please give some details about the EMP pulse weapon you mentioned, like how it feels on a persons body? That way maybe I will know if I have felt it. There was a place that I worked where I was being sonic and laser weapon harassed and harmed which had computer disruption problems nearly daily. I don't know if it started when I began working there or not, or if it was related?

I have had ones which pull and squeeze at my scalp and brain which I surmise are electro-magnetic ones. Those are ones which I think are beamed from satellites as they happen inside my home occasionally.

Hog the post any time you like Mr. Nemeth.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 20th October 2017 at 08:15.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

The Surreptitious Reincarnation of COINTELPRO with the COPS Gang-Stalking Program

Link: http://moderndiplomacy.eu/index.php?...alking-program

Length article, about half way down it gives you the methods and reasons why you maybe targeted.

Under the title " ENTER THE “COPS” FEDERAL AND STATE SANCTIONED GANG-STALKING PROGRAM "

Abstracts from the article:

Targets:
    Targets can be chosen for many reasons: (1) political views; (2) whistle blowing; (3) political dissidence; (4) asserting rights at work; (5) making the wrong enemy; (6) too outspoken; (7) investigating something that the state does not want investigated; (8) signing a petition; (9) writing a letter; (10) being “suspicious” by a civilian spy/snitch; or (11) being a religious/ethnic/racial minority.

Goal:
    The goal of the COPS state sanctioned organized gang-stalking program is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalized, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment are to destroy the targets reputation and credibility, and to make the target look “crazy” or unstable.

Method:
    The process often involves sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they “get out of line.” Targets of this harassment become vulnerable and destitute, and often become homeless, jobless, have a breakdown, are driven to suicide, similar to targets of the banned COINTELPRO. The government eliminates perceived “enemies of the state” in this manner.
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th October 2017 at 02:08.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Hazelfern (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017), Omni (25th October 2017), Rebecca (20th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

related ? or belongs elsewhere ?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I prefer the "gut instinct" approach which used to work pretty well. Good old fashion investigations, evidence collection, good parental guidance, and good old fashioned arrests.

I have not seen any of these criminals using these DEW hand-held and vehicle mounted being arrested by AI. I have seen the same ones a number of times even after reporting them. Good old fashioned Policework and common sense are what are needed.

The "Less is More" concept sounds nice to me. Cooking from scratch, and tilling the garden sounds good to me. I want to be able to put real food scraps in my compost bin and turn it myself without AI.

We are human beings and should be nurtured, taught, and reprimanded by human hands face-to-face.

But we do have a problem with the frequency weapons which alter the consciousness and delete the memory of the victims. They are a scalar wave, I believe: mind-numbing, rendering people complete putty. I have seen and had these used on me and seen it used on others at workplaces to alter memory of theft and assaults; and at 3 different hospitals by criminals zapping the memory of victim/patients with DEW's, and stealing medical records. Weapons confiscation and destruction of their distribution networks is paramount.

There is a lot to whistleblow about.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 25th October 2017 at 06:07.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast