+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keeping a Job While Being a Targeted Individual?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Keeping a Job While Being a Targeted Individual?

I don't know how it feels or even exactly how to build one. I would have to research it. Got a pretty good idea how though by common sense and my electrical background and sources.

You probably wouldn't feel a thing. It is a very high electro-magnetic pulse usually attributable to an atom bomb explosion, but that is messy. There are other ways to simulate a pulse of sufficient magnitude to create a wave front that will induce a high current into nearby electronics and burn them out. Tesla did it...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Mike (25th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The trial and error of making such things yourself would result in a lot of lost fingers and eyes. The phrase, "Don't try this at home" applies. LOL. My gangstalkers all look like "pretty-boy" gangmembers: they buy it ready-made and are probably distributors advertising what they can do.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 20th October 2017 at 22:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (20th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

I'm not sure if TI and milab are same, I know I am a milab, as well as have been used as psy-op team member. But there are more than one organization that has been involved, so depending on which one and their agenda, i suppose at times I've been targeted.
    I've been followed, attempted kidnapping, tampering with my vehicle as well as remote control of my vehicle. The worst has been the death of a close friend, brutal beating and near death of couple others and poisoning of a step farther and attempt on the life of my brother. Not to mention what I've been through physically myself. Luckily it seems to have slowed down last couple of years. I don't see cars following me but maybe once in a couple of months or more.
    I'm glad you left that list of symptoms of DEW. I did not think I was a victim of such, but now I wonder. Though I suffer just few of the symptoms and some can be written off to old age and my diseases. (I suffer fibromyalgia, Raynauds, chronic fatigue, and irritable bowel and of course atheritis) but lately I've noticed my eyes are always blurry. But thought it might be the meds I'm on. I get headaches every day now, and of course muscle spasms and pain from fibro.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017), Molly4US (21st October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Dear Molly. I hint at things here too, but I cannot elaborate because I cannot get a handle on the mechanics of it. Half the time I feel it is me doing it to myself and that I am just a very 'unlucky' guy. The coincidences I have to accept as coincidence are so far past that that I wonder sometimes if I am going crazy.
    Perhaps mentioning a little at a time; using other people's posts to invigorate a memory or events which were similar so you can get out some details.

For many years I have been having synchronicity of events. It is only in the last couple of years that I embraced that fact that it was not a freaky residual effect of my previous brain injuries. I actually thought that my brain must have split some compartments so much so that I was storing duplicate memories in separate areas with a time lapse! But, no, something is being enacted and then re-enacted with some variations. One gangstalker told me face-to-face that his people had a pre-written script of terrible things that they were going to do to me and my children. I don't know if you are hinting at something such as synchronicity of events? My current theory is that a War Game is being played (golf), and that somebody ain't playing right....war crime.

[/QUOTE]I swear even the inanimate world rises up to flaunt me, taunt me into thinking stupid things. The inanimate world has no power to impede. Or does it? Or can other entities manipulate both space and time to my detriment?[/QUOTE]

We are here to support one another and sharing our experiences, no matter how bizarre, is helpful to us all. I enjoy your posts.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 21st October 2017 at 05:16.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I don’t understand all the details, but if you’re targeted, maybe try finding the most populated job environment at random and apply for a random job in that environment. This way nobody can do anything because there will always be honest witnesses that aren’t part of the targeting group, and innocent bystanders could easily get swept up in it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017), Molly4US (25th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kari Lynn (here)
    I'm not sure if TI and milab are same.
    What a horror. What evil has been lurking wickedly. It all defies the imagination, just like they hope it will. To make our saying anything or explanations seem too horrible to be true. I had not heard of milab, but from your description sounds the same as targeted individual. I will look up milab. I am kinda scared to. The title "milab" all by itself is so minimizing.

We have a friend in Jesus.

I looked up milab somehow sounds like it incorporates a brainwashing experience throughout life which was purposely imposed to cause a lifetime difference in worldview, and take down threshholds of inborn boundaries to normalize acceptance of being a subject as Thee reality, and to normalize self as not one's own. I think targeted individual is different, but part of why I am targeted is because I have witnessed such things which are part of "milab", as defined in my understanding. In fact, I probably married a willing "milab".
    Last edited by Molly4US; 28th October 2017 at 23:26.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017), Omni (25th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

There is another world in the black ops programs of the nations on this planet, chief among them: USA, Britain, Israel, Russia, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and the British Common Wealth of nations.

That world has drained the brightest and the best minds of several generations now. Their budget is far higher than any one nation's. Their science is far advanced and their tech makes ours look like burning sticks pulled from a campfire. This is where scientific advances happen, and are never even mentioned in mainstream. An entirely new system has developed there and its operating structure is nothing like the haphazard chaos of our world. They have a mission unlike the rest of the world, which seems hell-bent on destruction and misery.

And it is paid for by the world's population. The testing of medicines and mind-altering technologies are carried out on the unsuspecting masses. And none of the advancements are shared with humanity. On the contrary, we are purposely subjected to poisons, sickened by barbaric medical practices, exposed to violence and fear, raped of our wealth, dignity, sanity and made to pay for it all. All while enduring a life of drudgery, forced to work long hours for a pittance, and then abandoned when we are old or otherwise used up - or when we dare ask for another bowl of porridge...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 26th October 2017 at 15:14.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), Hazelfern (29th October 2017), Molly4US (6th June 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I have tried several types of jobs and pay-levels. Lots of, or few employees. All of the jobs are wanted by others. There are always some willing to "cook" someone etc for the job position. The only solution is confiscation of weapons, and subsequent prosecution.

It can take a long time before some crimes are even remembered considering the type of weapons used.
    It can take a long time before some crimes are realized as other than an intrinsic seizure, or bellyache.
    Then there are complaints, but someone doubts your credibility or credential for making the complaint of crimes......not to mention possible corruption in the committee one reports to.
    So the crimes go on, mounting in number, yet the very existence of some of the weapons being used is at the heart of the question.
    The gangmembers who stalk me aim weapons at people's heads causing seizures, mini-strokes, and amnesia because they don't want to get caught.......They obviously don't mind if I go to the hospital to report the injuries since the weapons used are said not to exist (even the hand-held ones, which I was lucky to see). Thus, they calmly and arrogantly think they are invinsible.

I can easily picture a gang doing in-kind stalking assaults to people so that they will go to the hospital for the next step of terrorism. See articles below where the perpetrator was not caught for many years, only after hundreds of innocent children were harmed despite fellow employees reporting crimes in the workplace:
    http://medicalmalpracticeblog.nashan...-yasser-awaad/
    http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...d-on-behalf-of
    Last edited by Molly4US; 29th October 2017 at 04:07.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Angry Re: Keeping a Job While Being a Targeted Individual?

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    I'm not sure if TI and milab are same.
    What a horror. What evil has been lurking wickedly. It all defies the imagination, just like they hope it will. To make our saying anything or explanations seem too horrible to be true. I had not heard of milab, but from your description sounds the same as targeted individual. I will look up milab.
    My understanding is milab stands for military abduction.
    There is very little I remember. Just few memories that make no sence.
    Most milab feel they are victims of the military or black ops because they are also alien abductees, and the military or black ops want to know why the aliens picked them or what they did to them. But I really have no memories of aliens. Just mostly military.
    Most victims also have no proof of their experiences either. I feel that is international so that our credibility can be destroyed if we talk about our experiences. I've been lucky that I've had some witnesses thought the years. My brother witnessed that I was being followed when I was young and in high school.
    When in the hospital, life being threatened, my family witnessed military doctors watching over me, instead of my own doctor. As well as my son heard the CIA agent that was there watching me.
    Even though I have those witnesses, sometimes i still feel like I'm losing my mind.
    My own milab experiences don't feel as horrifying to me as they should be. Perhaps that's because I dont remember much. The few memories I do have, it seems like someone is always there keeping me calm. And perhaps my mind can't handle the more horrifying memories, so I block them?
    What worries me, is my diseases. I wonder if they are s side effect of the milab, or intentionally induced, or just my lucky genetics? Its starting to feel a little more than just bad luck and genetics. Just since my last post I had a new health concern arise. I swallowed my meds with a little bit of water last week and nearly doubled over with severe chest pain. The rest of that day it didn't let up. I managed to sip about a cup of water that whole day, suffering pain with each one. And could only eat warm soup that night. I am swallowing a little better today, but certain things still cause pain. It almost feels like the same pain when they stick a tube down your throat during surgery and have problems getting it in properly.
    And my fibromyalgia pain, headaches so bad that I'm naucious for the first 2 hours upon waking , is really been getting me down lately. I wonder sometimes if they gave me these diseases so I can't run from them or fight them anymore.
    I joke sometimes with them on line here. Asking them to respect their possessions and don't break their toys, namely me. Lol. But seriously, I don't know when they abduct me, nor can I stop it. So I can only hope that they treat me kindly. The worst had been when my family and friends were nearly killed.
    Mike was only 50 yrs old. He and I talked on phone often, and discovered that he was stationed only 15 miles from my home back in the 80s. In talking to each other, memories and programs were learned about. I was on the phone with him the day a officer came to his door and threatened him. "Shut up or else" I think it was 2 wks or 2 months later and he died of a "heart attack" I think it was intentionally induced. He was too health conscious and very healthy and still fairy young.
    A couple months later my step dad was poisoned. He was given deodorant that contained a poison. Put him in intensive care in the hospital for 4 days. Then near same time my brothers truck and car hauler trailer was shot up while he was inside driving on the highway. I think that was same time also that 2 friends over the internet were beaten also.
    I've been told this is not the black ops agencies, but another very powerful group. But I don't know who.
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 29th October 2017 at 05:01.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Hazelfern (29th October 2017), Molly4US (29th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

All of that is a crime. I am sorry for your horrible troubles, I do however, see your tide turning to true blue. I wanted to reach out...
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 29th October 2017 at 12:40. Reason: Clean it up

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Molly4US (6th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I was hoping for any advice from other TI's targeted on the job, but now that I have watched the Calexit interview which is happily declaring that it has been driving out the Middle Class here in California and continues to desire to make it inhospitable for us.....I ask myself? Where is my subsidy to help pay for my being tortured and terrorized, and for being sabotaged and maimed at work, job after job, so that I have been forced to live off of dwindling savings. Then, where is the lawsuit against Calexit for promoting this violence against me and others?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bo Atkinson (6th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The testing of medicines and mind-altering technologies are carried out on the unsuspecting masses. And none of the advancements are shared with humanity. On the contrary, we are purposely subjected to poisons, sickened by barbaric medical practices, exposed to violence and fear, raped of our wealth, dignity, sanity and made to pay for it all. All while enduring a life of drudgery, forced to work long hours for a pittance, and then abandoned when we are old or otherwise used up - or when we dare ask for another bowl of porridge...
    Not to go off topic of the thread, but, is Canada doing poorly lately? The above quote doesn't resemble anything I have ever heard about Canada, though my knowledge of that country is very small. It sounded like you were describing a very long, cold winter, in 1920's Siberia.

Thanksgiving is coming up on November 23 this year. I already walked about gathering dried foliage, and made a beautiful fall bouquet.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 2nd November 2017 at 22:11.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (3rd November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    All of that is a crime. I am sorry for your horrible troubles, I do however, see your tide turning to true blue. I wanted to reach out...
    I could swear I wrote a comment to this. Fibro fog, I guess.
    Most everything the secret black ops do is criminal. But try to prove it? Near impossible. I'm not looking to charge anyone, as most that carry out these crimes are under orders with threats against their lives should they refuse the order. But just wanting answers to questions and preferably I'd like them to show me how to use my gifts to my benefit. And stop the pain i endure.

Wonder if they're messing with me tonight. You should see some of the words that popped up in places of the ones I wrote that I had to correct!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Molly4US (8th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

But just wanting answers to questions and preferably I'd like them to show me how to use my gifts to my benefit. And stop the pain i endure.

Wonder if they're messing with me tonight. You should see some of the words that popped up in places of the ones I wrote that I had to correct!

I hope that you are doing well, and similarly pray that you, I, and other milab/T.I.'s are told at some near time that the frightening and painful sufferings we have endured have been recognized and were brought to a high court to stop war crimes and crimes against humanity of this nature. I surely hope that you find ways to use your gifts. The perpetrators sent some weird dreams lately, and 2 weeks ago, when I was reading the Bible, they put a different name in the place of Herod. I kept seeing "Hamod". If I was an accountant I bet they would have a field day messing up my numbers! yikes.

Here is a Bible verse that is very kind and warming, and a friend gave me a little card with the verse and an ocean picture printed on the front.
    Ephesians 2:10
    For we are God's workmanship,
    created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
    which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Phillippians 1:3-6
    I thank my God every time I remember you.
    In all my prayers for all of you,
    I always pray with joy because of your
    partnership in the gospel from the first
    day until now, being confident of this,
    that he who began a good work in you
    will carry it on to completion until the
    day of Christ Jesus.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 8th November 2017 at 07:00.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Kari Lynn (9th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

@ Molly4us: Do you mean you witnessed your grandparents being murdered at the age of 3 years old?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Molly4US (6th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Yes, one grandfather at age 3 by use of repeated taser to head over a period of months or years with a final repeated blast to his heart, ruled heart-attack. His wife, one of my grandmothers from age 3-5 in a longer kill method of head shaking and frequency weapon and taserings to her head which resulted in an inoperable brain tumor. They were both assassinated by three men whom they invited to their home on occasion.

My other grandmother at age 7 by remote control frequency weapon to her heart by a home invasion during the night as I laid next to her in bed, as we were having a slumber party, ruled heart-attack. Her husband, my second grandfather, I have a memory of seeing him assassinated too by gunshot when I was 3 by a remote control device which forced his hand to place a gun to his head against his will.

Yes, I was witness, and the same males are targeting me currently, and have never stopped, but only gain in numbers of affiliates, and power, and money.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 6th June 2018 at 01:58.

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

My attacks were/are nothing like the better documented types you all mention.

I felt lucky to find Robert Duncan’s books online. His 2nd book “Project Soul Catcher” describes the weapon types related to the advancing research complex, (before Year2K), from which he ultimately became a famous whistle blower… Fast forward, beyond V2K is stuff like forms of brain hijacking. Much more computationally, driven mind hacking. For which, i want to suggest that 5G provides applicable equipment, which theoretically could widely deploy advanced forms of mind hacks, (on a massive scale).

I consider that the main feature is like a “surround sound type of environment”, Basically this provides a continuous 3D triangulation field, to track selected targets. Precise location in 3D space is key for such hacking. Which in theory could target some, or any, or ultimately the entire population, 24/7. Duncan describes that the early prototyping (of triangulated targeting), utilized the large military radar systems, to develop this triangulation application, along with satellite transceivers too. It works over large distance, but early years could handle only a few targets. The attack transceiver simply modulated (or rode upon) normal radar carrier waves. The modulation devices were easy (for big money) to install. I said ’simple’, only implying the similarity to radio-modulation, where the modulating content is carried on higher radio frequencies.

I am theorizing beyond Duncan’s books, to suspect the 5G uses. This application seems like a gold mine for perpetrators. The higher bandwidth of 5G, surely provides frequency space, for multi targets, per small localities, with countless localities to target. Long distance limitations of distant radars introduces complex hierarchies. But does this risk them some insider competition, inside the pyramid? We see the NWO management is psychopathic/narcissistic and greedy inside out? Or is it all just a big game we opted to play out, with unlimited free will with a “fair game” contests, between good and evil? Learn to play better cosmical-chess. Yes, we can also question whether our life-plans included these challenges to engage, long before birth. So that we can engage with a win-win attitude, of greater adventures to surmount.

I am not theorizing: What i actually experienced, in being brain hijacked. Only on a thread where people are stepping up to share issues openly, can i share this. I got over most of this and just watch the world turn as it does. The game is not over, proven by more and more survivors. At some point, more targets may share “brain hacking”experiences, (attempts to suicide people, like those bankers who jumped off buildings). However, it can take a long while to realize we were hacked. It took me a few years to find Duncan’s technical books, to learn how such things fit technological possibility. Still, software driven attacks merge with the realm of magic, good or evil, STO vs STS. (Service To Others vs Service To Self)

I’m into the multi decathlon of opinionatedness. I’m really getting into this esoteric stuff at http://www.laurency.com/. (Click on top left buttons to find: The Basic Esoteric Dictionary)… Excerpt follows:

“ESOTERIC HISTORY BEFORE 1875 "Members of this planetary hierarchy incarnated in mankind, eventually to make up what in the esoteric history has been called the ‘higher priesthood’. This happened in Lemuria. As soon as consciousness had developed sufficiently for men to be able to learn, they were given such necessary instruction and knowledge of reality as they were able to grasp. In both Lemuria and Atlantis, temple schools were set up in which the human élite were given the education suited to their ability to comprehend... The élite were trained to be teachers of the rest of mankind, eventually to form the ‘lower priesthood’."
    Later, a large part of the "lower priesthood", who had acquired a knowledge of magic, rebelled against the "higher priesthood". The planetary hierarchy was banished first in Lemuria, later in Atlantis.
    "Abuse of knowledge leads to the loss of knowledge, and ever since the planetary hierarchy was driven out of Atlantis mankind has had to ‘look after its own affairs’."
    "However, not everybody took part in the black priesthood's revolt against the higher priesthood. Those individuals who had reached the stage of culture, and who were on the side of good, did not forfeit the right to remember anew their old knowledge. For their benefit the planetary hierarchy instituted secret knowledge orders among all nations that had reached such a stage of development that cultural individuals could incarnate among them."
    The planetary hierarchy made two attempts to awaken man to see the rationality of life and to counteract the dreadful hatred between men… In India Buddha incarnated to try and impress the people with what has been called the "religion of wisdom". And Christos incarnated to awaken people to understand what has been called the "religion of love".
    "As we know, both attempts failed. Buddha’s disciples were driven out of India, and Christos’ message of love was taken care of by individuals who had belonged to the black priesthood of Atlantis.
    "The planetary hierarchy had no other choice but to continue instituting new knowledge orders, as for the rest trying to vitalize men’s emotional and mental consciousness, so that these could develop into greater understanding of reality."
    By the year 1775 mankind had reaped the last of its bad sowing from Atlantis. "The knowledge of reality could thus in that respect be permitted to become common property"... "The problem of how mankind, totally disoriented, was best to assimilate the knowledge had long been under discussion in the planetary hierarchy, and vast preparations had been made."
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 6th June 2018 at 10:50.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2