+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Unification of All the Major Spiritual Concepts

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A Unification of All the Major Spiritual Concepts

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a summarizing paragraph I’ve just written whose purpose is to unite all of the major spiritual concepts into one all-encompassing, cohesive spiritual explanation of reality, it’s the “Conclusion” section, about halfway down the page: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/home

I’ll also paste it here:

The absolute Truth is God, the one true Self at the heart of us all. Life grows towards perfect and infinite God, oneness, and Truth perpetually and exponentially, like the perpetual and exponential growth exhibited in logarithmic spirals and in the stock market and economy. In general, God, oneness, and Truth can be compared to the origin of a logarithmic spiral, and life to the spiral. God, oneness, and Truth are perfect peace and infinite love, just as a logarithmic spiral’s rotations’ amplitude decreases towards zero and frequency increases towards infinity as the spiral approaches its origin. In this sense, the state of God, oneness, and Truth is like that of a perfectly balanced and infinitely fast spinning top or UFO, God is the one and only example of perpetual motion. Zero amplitude and infinity frequency, perfect peace and infinite love, are the two fundamental qualities of God, and they go by many names, including the Omega and the Alpha, yin and yang, receiving and giving, the Divine Feminine and Masculine, all-pervasiveness and almightiness, light and sound, the political left and right, cleanliness and nourishment, and beauty and strength. The state of God, oneness, and Truth unites and equalizes these two qualities. At the same time, the journey to God, oneness, and Truth involves cycles with peaks and valleys, such as Great Years and stock market and economic cycles, whose upwards and downwards phases correspond to yin and yang, the universe is sustained and grown through a yin-yang rhythm that's like the ebb and flow of ocean waves along the shore, the beating of hearts, the breathing of lungs, and the flapping of wings. Also, the peaks and valleys of these cycles correspond to remembrance and forgetfulness of God, oneness, and Truth, which correspond to operation at the higher and lower frequencies of reality, spiritual planes/bodies, and chakras, the infinitely highest of which represents God, oneness, and Truth. The peaks and valleys of these cycles correspond to heaven and hell, too. Accordingly, just as life perpetually and exponentially grows towards God, oneness, and Truth, evolution involves the perpetual and exponential raising of consciousness from the lower frequencies of reality, spiritual planes/bodies, and chakras, to the higher ones, and similarly a progression among the elements, spirit, light, air, water, and minerals, the essential elemental requirements for life, which correspond to the frequencies of reality, spiritual planes/bodies, and chakras. At last, to further our growth towards perfect and infinite God, oneness, and Truth, let’s all unite as one Earth family around the one true God at the heart of us all as one circle of free equals with one purpose, the greatest good of all.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th October 2017), Gracy (13th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Zampano (13th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,647 times in 2,228 posts

Default Re: A Unification of All the Major Spiritual Concepts

Which one is the "one true god"?

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"One true God" is a term that I'm using to refer to the one source of everything, there's only one and it's the source of everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote let’s all unite as one Earth family around the one true God at the heart of us all as one circle of free equals with one purpose, the greatest good of all.
    Namaste.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), justntime2learn (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), pueblo (13th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

In our Western Culture when one says "God" it is the O.T. "god" of the Bible that comes to mind. That's why I like to use Ultimate or Infinite Source to give a better understanding of what I'm talking about now.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

enigma3 (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), pueblo (13th October 2017), StandingWave (13th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I am completely against unifying all major (or minor) spiritual concepts because that absolutely fits in with the globalist agenda. Homogenization is exactly what they want in all spheres, including the spiritual sphere.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

PathWalker (13th October 2017), Universoul (13th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,811 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I am completely against unifying all major (or minor) spiritual concepts because that absolutely fits in with the globalist agenda. Homogenization is exactly what they want in all spheres, including the spiritual sphere.
    What I am seeing is the exact opposite - division of all spheres, including very much the spiritual.

They create the problem first - these massive division points, then present the solution, which is the agenda all along. The unilateral, globalist control of everything.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th October 2017), enigma3 (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), Universoul (13th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jmaf6556 (here)
    "One true God" is a term that I'm using to refer to the one source of everything, there's only one and it's the source of everything.
    Thank you. I believe the same, that there is only one Source. I do believe there are other "gods' though..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Which one is the "one true god"?
    You, me, the rest of us, all life, all form, all potential... all! "perhaps the word "God" is just a pointer to "that."

For me, God is not an external third party.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), pueblo (13th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017), wondering (13th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The path to creating a peaceful, loving humanity that embraces it's difference to create a unified strength for humanity to collectively excel themselves into a future that we all can imagine being far better than the current, is 90% the exact same path as the one that the globalist will need to use to meet their end. Just because this is so does not mean we should be against creating a loving and peaceful human presence on this Earth so that we may do and create MUCH greater things than we currently do. Imagine what humanity could achieve if we put the amount of resources into grand endeavours that we currently put into division and war? We could be a proper space faring species with a proper respect for our planet by now had we put our resources collectively together for the last 500 years as opposed to the way we actually spent/spend it. There's more baby than bathwater in this case.

I think that the reason for many of our global problems is that most major religions only teach their followers to see (and condemn as opposed to tolerate) difference between the religions and not embrace the similarities between them. I think this is obvious. All the important stuff in religions is 90% the same between them - it's just that no one sees it. So I see "unification" in this case, as quite different from "homogenization". We don't need to necessarily have only one religion, but if the world is to get any better , religions need to start seeing the similarities and embracing them; else nothing will ever change.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th October 2017 at 17:05.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (14th October 2017), Jayke (13th October 2017), jmaf6556 (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), pueblo (13th October 2017), Universoul (13th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Sounds perfect to me. Unify in the vibration of love and peace.

It embraces diversity and sameness in a reconciliation of paradox. The Supreme reconciliation born of Love and Truth.

I agree: Let's unify, cooperate, and love one another while living the highest standards of Truth & Integrity.

God has an agenda, too. It's called the Divine Plan. It's wise to know the difference. Every soul knows. The kingdom of the soul is within; when discovered new depths of Truth and Love are realized.

Namaste,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th October 2017 at 17:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

jmaf6556 (13th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Concepts are exactly that--here's another.
    A definition of spirituality from Nasargadatta-- Spirituality is---"Find out who you are beyond concepts"

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (14th October 2017), DeDukshyn (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), sigma6 (14th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Concepts are exactly that--here's another.
    A definition of spirituality from Nasargadatta-- Spirituality is---"Find out who you are beyond concepts"

Chris
    Definitely beyond concepts. Concepts are of the mind; love vibration is an intelligence of the heart.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

25. Link to Post #14
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Now, jmaf6556 is presenting spiritual concepts, but if there were ever to be a new, united belief system, it would not take long for leaders to turn it into a new world religion by attaching rigid dogmas that everyone must believe. There would be no separation of church and state. This is a great way to control the population. If there were a unified world religion, then anyone who was out of step would be singled out for re-education or elimination. That may be our doom. I see too many examples of what an organized religion can do when it is accepted by the majority of people in a given area. It is always bad. This is human nature. When a person has invested a lifetime in a so-called 'truth', s/he cannot abide by someone else's heresy. Take a look at all the wars fought over religion. Religions themselves do not start wars, but they are great excuses for religious leaders to use to radicalize the 'true believers' and send them off to war. Religion is the usual reason for genocide or ethnic cleansing.

OK. I have a bias in that I do not subscribe to any of the current religions so I can be sure that I would be in the first group to go.

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Now, jmaf6556 is presenting spiritual concepts, but if there were ever to be a new, united belief system, it would not take long for leaders to turn it into a new world religion by attaching rigid dogmas that everyone must believe. There would be no separation of church and state. This is a great way to control the population. If there were a unified world religion, then anyone who was out of step would be singled out for re-education or elimination. That may be our doom. I see too many examples of what an organized religion can do when it is accepted by the majority of people in a given area. It is always bad. This is human nature. When a person has invested a lifetime in a so-called 'truth', s/he cannot abide by someone else's heresy. Take a look at all the wars fought over religion. Religions themselves do not start wars, but they are great excuses for religious leaders to use to radicalize the 'true believers' and send them off to war. Religion is the usual reason for genocide or ethnic cleansing.

OK. I have a bias in that I do not subscribe to any of the current religions so I can be sure that I would be in the first group to go.
    Religions actually have only the slightest grasp on even the most basic of spiritual concepts (that they generally teach their masses anyway). In order for any unification of spiritual concepts to happen, people will have to first accept ttue spiritual concepts and determine what parts of their religion align with that, and basically let the rest go. When this happens the religions will basically be aligned with one another where it really counts.

So while I somewhat agree with you, I will point out the distinction between religion (a control mechanism) and true spirituality (a philosophy, and when understood properly, which is actually practical sense of a higher order). Once we have this distinction in the masses, we will be mostly immune to the effects of control, that are used against us now (which is entirely fear based).
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

pueblo (14th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by wnlight (here)

Religions actually have only the slightest grasp on even the most basic of spiritual concepts (that they generally teach their masses anyway). In order for any unification of spiritual concepts to happen, people will have to first accept ttue spiritual concepts and determine what parts of their religion align with that, and basically let the rest go. When this happens the religions will basically be aligned with one another where it really counts.

So while I somewhat agree with you, I will point out the distinction between religion (a control mechanism) and true spirituality (a philosophy, and when understood properly, which is actually practical sense of a higher order). Once we have this distinction in the masses, we will be mostly immune to the effects of control, that are used against us now (which is entirely fear based)
    The bolded bit above (my emphasis) can not be overemphasized. Religion is more about throwing people off the scent than it is about helping people find themselves/god.

The very existence of a religion (a middle man, an intermediary, a short cut) is a red flag as 'the kingdom of heaven is within', nobody can show you the way or lead you there, it is an internal and personal journey of becoming, not an assent to a set of beliefs or dogma.

The Buddhist saying "Don't mistake the finger pointing at the moon for the moon" is telling, religion is (at best) the finger pointing at the moon, it is not the moon.

Know thyself.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread