+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

1. Link to Post #61
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

So that's the "cover explanation" - thank you for clarifying Whiskey & waves (we're hearing very little about it across the pond)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 18th October 2017 at 04:55.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Microwaves have to be trapped inside a metal box for them to be effective as an 'oven' [according to a retired military sparky who explained to me that cell towers couldn't possible be used as heater weapons regardless of how highly powered they are]

A car is a metal box, that would probably trap incoming microwaves to a much greater extent than everything else in the area.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2017), fourty-two (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Microwaves have to be trapped inside a metal box for them to be effective as an 'oven' [according to a retired military sparky who explained to me that cell towers couldn't possible be used as heater weapons regardless of how highly powered they are]
    Strange... I thought microwaves ovens were designed so that said waves wouldn't escape the oven/Faraday cage to wander around and cook the rest of the surrounding environment... like the cook or the chef

On the other hand it is recommended to protect cell phones from an EMP by locking them into a micro wave (Faraday cage) or a metal container...

However, try to put aluminum foil in a microwave and watch the fireworks of sparks when being "cooked"

Accordingly, witnesses describing being surrounded by blue sparks is supporting the occurrence of some strong EMF/microwave in their vicinity.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Basho (18th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Dreamer148 (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK - how about scalar beam technology? - these can be weapon mounted (refer Tom Beardon & here - the tech goes back to Tesla's era - also known as "Tesla Waves")

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...alartech37.htm
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 18th October 2017 at 02:48.

7. Link to Post #65
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Here is a video shared on Facebook yesterday by Project Camelot. It's called "How and Why CA Fires Were DEW Created" and runs about 22 minutes. I have not had a chance to watch it, but plan to this afternoon. The description reads: Further evidence highly suggests the surprise record firestorm was created to re-purpose zoning developments towards AGenda 21 mandates.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Dreamer148 (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Hervé (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Joe, for your take!! Just LOVE your down-to-earth, common sense take on everything! Guess we have to bring back the Minutemen...like from Colonial Times! So much work was done on the 9/11 catastrophe, we kind of have a base to work from in comparing tragedies. I do not have a scientific mind, but there are those among us who DO.

If what I'm learning here on Avalon is true, it appears we ALREADY have a space-based fleet which they did not want the public to know about. Why? We also know from various sources there seem to be some "elite" groups who control things from the top down, so to speak, so the general public, being busy with their Everyday Lives, haven't a clue as to what is being imposed upon us. I like C.A. Fitts way of "fixing things" by starting county by county; a Common Sense Lady!
    Then we have David Icke's Totalitarian Tiptoe, Dane Wigginton's fight against chem trails....

My question is.....are we already past the tipping point? So many of us haven't a clue as to what is going on in the Bigger Picture! I think of people like Bill & Kerry who have dedicated their lives trying to get at the Truth of what is going on. We have the Free Energy group. Wade Fraiser's thread is a gold mine of information there! I wonder if the basic question is whether we want to continue as a "human" society... or...if we are unknowingly submitting to a Controlling Power that we little understand?

As Joe said, "What do we DO about it?! THAT is the question!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Basho (18th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is another aspect to think about regarding the Santa Rosa Fires. The title of the article is somewhat inflammatory - in my opinion - as it relates the urban downtown fire regs to the fire regs for building outside that designation, Coffee Park is outside the urban core - where I live.
    The devastation- all homes reduced to ashes with some trees still standing - is similar to the results of fires in San Diego County 10 to 15 years ago.
    Here excerpts from the local Preess Democrat (reprinted) story:

Santa Rosa's devastated Coffey Park neighborhood was exempt from fire rules[/B]

Although a forensic examination will be required to understand exactly what happened at Coffey Park, the unburned trees still standing in the neighborhood tell wildland fire experts that the cause was not a giant front of flames sweeping out of the nearby hills and fields.
    Most likely, the fire was touched off by embers blown from a distance. Firebrands capable of igniting a house can travel more than a mile.
    “When you’ve got firebrands going into every crook and cranny, they’re going to find somewhere to start combustion,” Sapsis said.

Because it was outside the officially mapped “very severe” hazard zone, more than five miles to the east, Coffey Park was exempt from regulations designed to make buildings fire resistant in high-risk areas.
    Experts are reluctant to say that even the most stringent fire proofing would have saved Coffey Park
    “Without a doubt, had that fire come into and hit an interface that was built according to today’s standards, you would have much less a chance of getting as far into that neighborhood as it did. It would have made some difference.”
    http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/75...439&artslide=0

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (19th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

LadyM...thanks for the video....the Agenda 21 aspect is VERY interesting!! It is something most would not pick up on!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), tessie999 (19th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Hi Joe, i really liked your down to earth, no-nonsense take on this.

I've got one question, and more to follow probably, which is to do with the melting point of bricks.

I just found this explanation regarding this topic: "Also, standard construction brick is the only building material that is as strong, or stronger, after going through a fire."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/...nt_of_a_brick/

So, assuming most houses have bricks as a large part of their foundations, then why was ther no trace of them?

Something to ponder.

And I really dig the idea of watching the watchers. Any advice on devices that can be used for this? Whilst not exactly a luddite - i'm no tech expert either

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here in Santa Rosa most homes are not constructed with bricks. This is earthquake country - we have a major fault running n-s through the city. The mortar in brick structures gives way in earthquake frequencies and the place crashes down.
    As far as foundations go - the homes here are built on concrete slabs without cellars or basements,
    The slabs are still there - everything else not so much

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Ben (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Hervé (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

What is the evidence of a DEW in household remains?

FEMA IS FORCING ALL COFFEY PROPERTY OWNERS (maybe others too) TO SIGN A WAIVER TO ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR PROPERTY TO 'REMOVE THE TOXICS' BEFORE THEY CAN VISIT IT IN PERSON
    - which we're being told won't even start for another 2 weeks.

What toxic materials are there to remove from houses reduced to ash?
    IS IT TOXICS REMOVAL or EVIDENCE REMOVAL?

or... Where did the tools, silverware, toilets, tubs, structure metals and granite countertops go?

Yes there are toxics in burned dwellings, but when else has FEMA demanded to 'clean it up' before allowing anyone to even see their property remains first in person, depriving them of the right to salvage anything?

I've been waiting for evidence that there's going to be a coverup in COFFEY and I got it yesterday when lots of neighborhoods were being allowed back except Coffey and some nearby others, and I heard this FEMA demand announced on the local radio station KSRO.

FEMA is demanding Coffey property owners (and others?) sign a waiver to allow FEMA to enter their property and remove toxic contents before they can even visit in person. FEMA will do it for free, though you could hire a private contractor (but I wonder if it will have to be from THEIR list).

Since I doubt all 6,000 burned structures over two counties are all DEW related, I've been suspecting it would be especially revealing how they would handle the Coffey neighborhood which seems to contain the most flattened, dustified whole houses reduced to ash.

I suspect it's not toxics they want to be so nice to remove for free, it's to remove evidence of and squash awareness of the fact that 1000's of housefuls of tools, silverware, toilets, tubs, framing disappeared - any stuff that all fire info sites say don't burn up in normal 1100-1700 degree house fires let alone vaporize. I especially want to know if any granite countertops got vaporized. I don't see any. And they would surely want to eliminate all the cars with melted transmissions and engine blocks and streams of aluminum right next to untouched plastic wheel liners.

And keeping people out at least another 2 weeks could be the amount of uninterrupted access Lockheed and friends need to finish analysis of their results. KSRO also helped keep people scared away by stating the military was keeping people out.

Still ringing in my memory is the immediate bulldozing and shipping to China of all the remnants of 9-11 twin towers with ZERO analysis/investigation while trying to sell us their foregone conclusions.

There was a long article in the local paper today about how wonderful FEMA is going to be to clean everything up for free, and it didn't once mention the signing away of rights being demanded by FEMA. It's already obviously being played down.

Otherwise, fires under control, no more local danger or much toxic air. We're at the beginning of a very long phase 2.
    Last edited by waves; 19th October 2017 at 02:34.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Ben (19th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2017), fourty-two (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), Hervé (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), norman (19th October 2017), Sunny (19th October 2017), tessie999 (19th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #72
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmmmm toxins... radioactive toxins? Has anyone run a geiger counter through the area? (It was very "telling" in the aftermath of 9/11)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

A very compelling video here, walking us through a staggering number of apparently inexplicable anomalies. I have to say, some of the crazy details shown really got my interest and attention.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), happyuk (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2017), Noelle (18th October 2017), Sunny (19th October 2017), tessie999 (19th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #74
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A very compelling video here, walking us through a staggering number of apparently inexplicable anomalies. I have to say, some of the crazy details shown really got my interest and attention.
    LadyM posted this same video, in Post #2 of this thread, some five days ago now, with various discussions of it scattered about this thread since then.

From Bill: Thx... I'd completely missed that one.
    (If it bumps the video, then good)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2017 at 01:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), gaiagirl (21st October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017), tessie999 (19th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

There are so many anomalies: the blue sparks that residents saw, pacemakers malfunctioning, how many of the fires started at around the same time, and what burned and didn't burn.

Up until this fire storm, I did not know much about directed energy weapons. I've been trying to educate myself. On October 14, close to midnight, I had just typed "directed energy weapon" into the Google search bar and hit enter and our German Shepherd started to go nuts, barking like crazy at the door. I quickly looked his way, and then there was an explosion. Through the sidelight next to our front door, I could see a roaring fire in front of our house. It was the car of my daughter's boyfriend, which he parks on the street. After putting it out, firefighters told us it started in the engine and was probably caused by oil or transmission fluid.

Ok, so it was not caused by a directed energy weapon -- but I did think about it.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ben (19th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2017), norman (19th October 2017), Orph (19th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #76
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Ok, so it was not caused by a directed energy weapon
    Ahhh, but were all the cars in the fire suffering from a fluid leak? (Brake fluid for example, is dangerously combustible if it gets in direct contact with something really hot - it will burst into flames once it hits a certain temperature, even more so than oils or petrol - a hot exhaust pipe is sufficient).

I'm not willing to give away the theory that some form of "exotic technology" wasn't used in this just yet, simply due to "anomalies", which can't be explained by a normal bush fire & are consistent with 9/11 "anomalies" ie dustifying metal...).

This situation is defying the laws of (known) physics - for the "rest of us", anyway . ("Cabal" & Lockheed Martin-style (hidden) physics, maybe not )

I guess I rely too much on Sherlock Holmes thinking, you know,.. "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable,... must be the truth" (or words to that affect )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th October 2017 at 03:39.

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

...... I had just typed "directed energy weapon" into the Google search bar and hit enter and our German Shepherd started to go nuts, barking like crazy at the door. I quickly looked his way, and then there was an explosion. Through the sidelight next to our front door, I could see a roaring fire in front of our house. It was the car of my daughter's boyfriend, which he parks on the street. After putting it out, firefighters told us it started in the engine and was probably caused by oil or transmission fluid.

Ok, so it was not caused by a directed energy weapon -- but I did think about it.
    If it were me, I'd do a lot more thinking about it. Cars don't just explode into flames. True, it probably wasn't some sinister, evil bad guy out to get you. But there had to be a valid reason for it to happen. All cars have oil and transmission fluid, but that doesn't mean the go kablooey.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

It does look like Hiroshima, minus the enormous amount of death in Hiroshima. It does look like a war is on, and it is showing up that way. At the same time as the shooting in Las Vegas. Hum..... And as America is Under the threat this time around, they do not want to tell the world they are defenseless. Well, those are some wacky presumptions, but hey, this is strange. So my presumptions lead me to cross check with other wild fires, namely Fort McMurray in Canada in 1916. This fire destroyed a whole town and here are the pics:

below, melted aluminum

Pretty flat too ain't it?? Where are the houses?

smaller fire going on

http://storage.edmontonsun.com/v1/dy...y=80&size=650x

standing trees and stuff

Well, i must now presume that wild fire do that, completely flatten parts while right beside some stuff does not burn. Unless both Forth McMurray and California are energy weapons used, which I now doubt.

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    What is the evidence of a DEW in household remains?

FEMA IS FORCING ALL COFFEY PROPERTY OWNERS (maybe others too) TO SIGN A WAIVER TO ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR PROPERTY TO 'REMOVE THE TOXICS' BEFORE THEY CAN VISIT IT IN PERSON
    - which we're being told won't even start for another 2 weeks.

What toxic materials are there to remove from houses reduced to ash?
    IS IT TOXICS REMOVAL or EVIDENCE REMOVAL?

or... Where did the tools, silverware, toilets, tubs, structure metals and granite countertops go?

Yes there are toxics in burned dwellings, but when else has FEMA demanded to 'clean it up' before allowing anyone to even see their property remains first in person, depriving them of the right to salvage anything?

I've been waiting for evidence that there's going to be a coverup in COFFEY and I got it yesterday when lots of neighborhoods were being allowed back except Coffey and some nearby others, and I heard this FEMA demand announced on the local radio station KSRO.

FEMA is demanding Coffey property owners (and others?) sign a waiver to allow FEMA to enter their property and remove toxic contents before they can even visit in person. FEMA will do it for free, though you could hire a private contractor (but I wonder if it will have to be from THEIR list).

Since I doubt all 6,000 burned structures over two counties are all DEW related, I've been suspecting it would be especially revealing how they would handle the Coffey neighborhood which seems to contain the most flattened, dustified whole houses reduced to ash.

I suspect it's not toxics they want to be so nice to remove for free, it's to remove evidence of and squash awareness of the fact that 1000's of housefuls of tools, silverware, toilets, tubs, framing disappeared - any stuff that all fire info sites say don't burn up in normal 1100-1700 degree house fires let alone vaporize. I especially want to know if any granite countertops got vaporized. I don't see any. And they would surely want to eliminate all the cars with melted transmissions and engine blocks and streams of aluminum right next to untouched plastic wheel liners.

And keeping people out at least another 2 weeks could be the amount of uninterrupted access Lockheed and friends need to finish analysis of their results. KSRO also helped keep people scared away by stating the military was keeping people out.

Still ringing in my memory is the immediate bulldozing and shipping to China of all the remnants of 9-11 twin towers with ZERO analysis/investigation while trying to sell us their foregone conclusions.

There was a long article in the local paper today about how wonderful FEMA is going to be to clean everything up for free, and it didn't once mention the signing away of rights being demanded by FEMA. It's already obviously being played down.

Otherwise, fires under control, no more local danger or much toxic air. We're at the beginning of a very long phase 2.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Noelle (19th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Ok, so it was not caused by a directed energy weapon
    Ahhh, but were all the cars in the fire suffering from a fluid leak? (Brake fluid for example, is dangerously combustible if it gets in direct contact with something really hot - it will burst into flames once it hits a certain temperature, even more so than oils or petrol - a hot exhaust pipe is sufficient).

I'm not willing to give away the theory that some form of "exotic technology" wasn't used in this just yet, simply due to "anomalies", which can't be explained by a normal bush fire & are consistent with 9/11 "anomalies" ie dustifying metal...).

This situation is defying the laws of (known) physics - for the "rest of us", anyway
    Sorry. I should have been more clear. I was not connecting the exploding car in our front yard with the No. Calif. fires. It was a side note related to the directed energy weapon theories being discussed.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #80
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Woops sorry LadyM - I added a bit (above) - I too wasn't being clear about "the rest of us" or particle beam weapons - something here does not fit a "forest fire"

EDIT: PS- What you experienced with your daughters' boyfriend's car & you typing "directed energy weapon" at that moment, would definitely be a "synchronicity". (= meaningful coincidence) Freaky stuff!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th October 2017 at 18:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast