+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I skimmed the thread.

Fort McMurray in Alberta Canada had a fire of similar images. Melted cars, burned homes, green grass, one house burnt to a cris, thr neighbour's are fine. Interesting thing about this small Northern town. Oilsands and Uranium. This fire was HUGE! Except nobody can find the entrance to the community it torched.

https://goo.gl/images/bjgH3D
    https://goo.gl/images/AJLVLi

Cali and this canadian fire resemble alot of 9/11.

Check out omnisense thread
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:49.

2. Link to Post #182
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I saw this tweet tonight. Anything out there to support the claims made about the Getty Center?

LIZ THE 🌪IS HERE ‼️ 🍕‏Verified account
    @LizCrokin
    Follow Follow @LizCrokin

Fires raging by the Getty Center where there's underground facilities many claim are used to traffic children as sex slaves!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th December 2017), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Sunny (7th December 2017)

4. Link to Post #183
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Firestorm albedo grows, Shishaldin volcano alert, native American wisdom

Oppenheimer Ranch Project
    You Tube
    Wed, 06 Dec 2017 13:44 UTC

SoCal Wildfires: Los Angeles, Ventura declare state of emergency as 200 000 evacuate.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Sunny (7th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,956 times in 2,108 posts

Reports this morning , possible 80 mph winds (santa anna) blowing east to west and some instances where fire explodes and travels a football field in 1 second. Lots of prayers needed.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Sunny (7th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Hey, I'm in the Mandatory Evacuated Zone...

I'm staying, I'll let you know when it gets exciting... shhh

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

We never have Santa Anna winds in December, but 80 mph gusts makes it far beyond normal, smoke was eye watering thick, I stepped out into it and called on God, Thor, the Holy Spirit hoping someone was listening...

I took a deep breath and pushed back and the wind changed, smoke blowing away, then dropping to 9, then blowing in from the ocean...

Now of course it must be a coincidence, but it did feel good seeing a prayer work...

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

I wanted to share photos, but browse isn't working with this phone.

I had been watching the fire approaching the smoke was turning orange, suddenly from no where out of the pitch black, 3 marine choppers appear like on a bombing run, split spread and destroyed...

Steaming, the orange is gone...

I wonder if I can get a Roster to know who to send a bottle of scotch to as a thanks...

11. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

It works! Keep doing it!

💙💙💙💙💫🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🐇💙💙💙💙💙

Praying with you. Team prayer. Intent. Electromagnetic energy. Use your radiance!

MM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...res/933158001/

http://wildfiretoday.com/2017/12/07/...-diego-county/

http://thevillagessuntimes.com/2017/...uis-rey-downs/

Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th December 2017 at 08:56.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (8th December 2017), Bruno (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (8th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (8th December 2017), Sunny (9th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I know some of you doubters are saying I'm just a Drama Queen that wanted to see if Trump would call in the US Military just to save my ass just for saving his so many times... lol well maybe...

14. Link to Post #190
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hey, I'm in the Mandatory Evacuated Zone...

I'm staying, I'll let you know when it gets exciting... shhh
    Hello Rocky,

I merged your recent thread with this pre-existing one on that same subject.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd December 2017), Bruno (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (11th December 2017), Sunny (9th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

San Diego doesn't consider itself part of California... 😉

Bright and sunny morning, no wind yet...

17. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    San Diego doesn't consider itself part of California... 😉

Bright and sunny morning, no wind yet...
    Thanks for checking in. I was wondering how you were doing.

Happy Day!
    MM😀🐾🎯😀🎅🐾😀
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I'm surrounded by Angels so knew I was safe, the massive winds were supposed to blow until tomorrow afternoon, are gone,

These firemen are our heroes, hopping out in front of fires like it's no big deal, but it is...

Thanks to all of you, and the big Guy for turning off a cyclone for us.

The Coyotes all Gathered in the greenbelt behind me, could hear them all moving around last night, I put 2 10 gallon pails outside the fence and filled them with water, they are both empty...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 8th December 2017 at 19:04.

20. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Good news all, whatever was preventing Southern California rain has passed, it's coming now over the next 10 days, finally...

21. Link to Post #195
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Tonight the Thomas Fire was dubbed the largest fire on record in California, thus far burning 273,400 acres, according to the LA Times.

Cal Fire is reporting the following:

Structures Threatened - 18,000 structures threatened
    Structures Destroyed - 1,063 Structures Destroyed, 280 Structures Damaged

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), Hervé (23rd December 2017), Michelle Marie (20th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Remember last year, when there were huge wildfires outside of Los Angeles, burning up the mansions of some big Hollywood insiders?

Everyone was told to evacuate these areas. It gave a pretext to send people onto the properties of these Hollywood bigwigs, which they otherwise may have never gained permission to do.

When it comes to draining the swamp, I wouldn't put it past the administration to start wildfires on purpose just to run the rats out of their nests. There are military operations going on.

24. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

House Sliced in Half by DEW Lasers in Carr Fire?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hou...-in-carr-fire/

Scenes of vaporized homes surrounded by relatively unscathed trees are the hallmark of the devastating NorCal fires we saw last Fall and again, in the Carr Fire over the past week.

We’re seeing the same eerie images of this anomaly, where upscale suburban homes are cremated, innumerable cars are “toasted” (requiring temperatures exceeding 2500ºF), yet nearby trees just inches away are left intact.

This video shows a still photograph of one such home that was literally sliced in half, as if by some giant precision saw.

It is disturbing to relate reports from people in the region, who have lost everything and who are convinced that Directed Energy Weapons are being deployed against their communities. One rumor circulating from the Q posts claims it is the State of California that is the perpetrator. The chronically insolvent State, having defied the Federal Government with its Sanctuary City laws that shelter illegal immigrants is being blamed for torching the Redding-Shasta region so that the State could get access to State of Emergency and FEMA funds.

I’m not here to argue whether or not any of this is true but I do find it significant that so many Americans have so entirely lost faith in the authorities that they believe their homes have been targeted for destruction. This idea is unfathomable, yet the images give the appearance of illustrating these beliefs. And frankly, after 9/11, decades of wars based on lies, the sheer number of mass shootings and cover-ups – and that Mandalay Bay is actually suing 1,000+ shooting victims…one would have to be an idiot to trust the authorities.

Last year, YouTuber, APlainTruth.Info posted 3 instances of large laser beams captured by cellphone cameras around the wildfires and INTruthbyGrace posted a video featuring scientific papers about the use of electrical fields for combustion synthesis in metals, aka “Smartfire Technology.” (Please see the links to those two videos below).

The latter explains how these fires were being set by masers, the acronym for “microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation”. When the coherent radiation of atomic beam masers are applied to metals, the released oxides function as accelerants for the creation of fires. This can be done with all kinds of metals, due to the characteristics of their atomic structure (which is why you shouldn’t put metals in a microwave oven). Masers would help explain the toasted cars…

She goes on to explain that most homes in California have terracotta roof tiles, commonly made from clay that gets its red color from iron oxide. When microwaves are applied to terracotta, the iron oxide releases oxygen, which fuels the fires. Significantly, the same cannot be done with trees because there’s no metal in trees to create the oxidizing agent to stoke a fire.

Meanwhile, the Carr Fire is still raging in Northern California after several days. It has killed 6 people, destroyed 1,000 homes and damaged 200 more. We’re told that the 4,000 firemen, with the help California State Prison inmates have now gotten the wildfire 30% under control.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (20th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I live in N. California - 1 hr from Sacramento (Capital), but semi-rural.

Yesterday 2 fires started: One 7 miles from my place, the other 25 miles from me. Thanks to great work of firemen, they were both under control within 5 hrs. now (next morning) both 80% contained. Each only burned approx 65+ acres. So, small in Calif fire standards. The smoke has been tough to deal with all over N.California.

My Thoughts: Yes, California is a liberal state, BUT, not the rural areas, which are often strong enclaves for what the liberals call Rednecks. And many are Rednecks, but many are folks like me who are tired of the out-of-control liberal agendas.

So where are all the fires taking place: in this conservative/redneck areas. Coincidence, maybe, because in truth that is where the vast grassy/treed areas are, so that would make sense.

But I keep remembering what POTUS tweeted - or was it something Q said: paraphrasing -: What do you do when federal funds are cut off from sanctuary cities, you light fires to get federal disaster aid.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd August 2018), avid (2nd August 2018), Bayareamom (2nd August 2018), Bob (2nd August 2018), cursichella1 (29th November 2018), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (19th August 2018), muxfolder (4th August 2018), norman (2nd August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2018)

28. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for posting, Ba-ba-Ra, I'm sure many were wondering, as was I, how things were going in your particular area. Whoever "Q" is....they seem to know what is REALLY going on with these weird fires. How does one sue one's own state?!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

Cal Fires Update ~ We REALLY REALLY Don't Care About You ~ Agenda 2030 in Action

aplanetruth.info
    Published on 18 Aug 2018

This video reports that over one dozen cars were flipped over onto their roofs in one night in Santa Rosa! He asks, “What kind of fire flips 3,000 pound cars?”

On-the-ground reports from California are surreal. It’s hard to know what to make of them from 3,000 miles away and especially in light of the undeniable correspondences between images we see here and images seen around Ground Zero in Dr Judy Wood’s book, ‘Where Did the Towers Go?’ where she outlined her hypothesis that Directed Energy Weapons were involved with the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers. This is also what some people are alleging has occurred to cause the wildfires in California.

A subscriber sent me this video with the message, “I personally went to Santa Rosa and saw all the devastation and spoke to at least 20 construction workers onsite. I asked them if there were any ‘anomalies’ regarding the fires and several said that they’d never seen steel melt, aluminum engine blocks melting, with molten aluminum running into the gutters and that almost all the trees and landscaping were still there.”

The video is from APlaneTruth.Info, who has been on a relentless tear, uploading videos and commentary about the Santa Rosa fires, non-stop. The photos show many anomalies but the ones that really give me pause are of the toasted cars. I’m immediately reminded of the work of Dr Judy Wood. In fact, “toasted cars” was a term coined by Dr Wood to describe very similar anomalous phenomena found at the scene of Ground Zero and for which she felt that normal words were inadequate, especially a toasted car, flipped upside down in the blast shadow of the Towers’ collapse, next to the offices of Amex.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (20th August 2018), cursichella1 (29th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Hervé (19th August 2018), Michelle Marie (19th August 2018), Orph (19th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2018), Valerie Villars (19th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast