Thread: Has the wave begun?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Has the wave begun?

I sometimes foolishly fantasize that "something" occurs which history will look upon as that moment which the world actually shifted its course.

That something being an event and the immediate reactions that follow.

And that something does not necessarily begin "the wave" but can be looked upon as the moment where "the wave" was recognized by all and then significantly catalyzed.

The event I hope will be looked upon as this "something" is the Henry Weinstein / Hollywood meltdown event.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), butcherman (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Mercedes (17th October 2017), Mike Gorman (16th October 2017), Noelle (15th October 2017), pabranno (15th October 2017), WhiteLove (15th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Has the wave begun?

I believe, like many, that the wave started decades ago, and many events, up until the present, have caused it to grow in size and momentum. But I don't think that it's just events that keep the wave increasing in size and speed. And, as the video below shows, sometimes one is unexpectedly affected by it -- it just captures you and sweeps you along.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2017), Daozen (15th October 2017), findingneo (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th October 2017), Hazelfern (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Mercedes (17th October 2017), Orph (15th October 2017), Smell the Roses (17th October 2017), WhiteLove (15th October 2017), Wind (15th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    [...]
    ... the moment where "the wave" was recognized by all ...
    Please, define "THE wave."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th October 2017), enigma3 (15th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th October 2017), Noelle (15th October 2017), WhiteLove (15th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I sometimes foolishly fantasize that "something" occurs which history will look upon as that moment which the world actually shifted its course.

That something being an event and the immediate reactions that follow.

And that something does not necessarily begin "the wave" but can be looked upon as the moment where "the wave" was recognized by all and then significantly catalyzed.

The event I hope will be looked upon as this "something" is the Henry Weinstein / Hollywood meltdown event.
    Or "Has the same old stuff that has repeated over and over and over, just repeated itself once more..."

Between the two options I kind of view the non-event as the more dominant one.

- Trump is not going to do any disclosure
    - The impact of the Greer disclosure movie is questionable
    - The stock market is still on its crash course
    - Not much discussion of any global de-weaponization or peace program
    - Trump is still planning the wall (rather than garbage collecting it)
    - The secrecy is still extreme
    - Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and others are still not free
    - The world economy is still shaky and global debts are still on the rise
    - Copyright is still used and abused to remove important content from YouTube
    - The middle class is still being wiped out
    - People are still bound to travel/country visit/living constraints
    - Important information is still being sucked up
    - The availability of various important books, music and concerts are still low
    - People are still working like crazy without society ever really significantly upgrading itself
    - Free energy is still suppressed
    - Price levels on everything are still extreme
    - The weather and the climate is still not in balance
    - Disclosure is still pending
    - The same music is still unavailable on all of the online music streaming services

Don't want to sound too negative, but I feel like I could make that list very long.

A change on any one of those points above would instantly start to change things in a very positive way.
    Obviously people think the above list is great.

One thing that HAS changed is the types of currencies in use. Hopefully that can change something. But overall, as long as the world leaders are not discussing global de-weaponization and world peace, and as long as they don't do anything impactful about that issue, and as long as the people do not require that to occur either and as long as disclosure does not happen, to me the course is a global investment into the hidden world of secrecy and slavery, that makes me wonder when will mother earth say: enough...

In year 2030 we will finally have music streaming in DVD quality.

One more thing. The amount of subscribers on truth seeker channels on YouTube is starting to reach more and more significant levels. That's a good sign...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 15th October 2017 at 17:02.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2017), Gaia (16th October 2017), guyres (16th October 2017), Hazelfern (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Mercedes (17th October 2017), Noelle (15th October 2017), skogvokter (17th October 2017), Smell the Roses (17th October 2017), wnlight (16th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

We are the wave-er and the wave. We have a big potential now to make a change as we are in a huge vulnerable position.
    We are moving in a new era any way, how it will look like is up to us. We either make it ourselves, or go with the flow and let it be formed by the powers that be.

Start (or keep on) waving and inspire others to do so. Then we will find out what's going to happen. It's up to the people, 100%.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2017), Desire (17th October 2017), Jayke (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Noelle (15th October 2017), Smell the Roses (17th October 2017), WhiteLove (15th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I don't think it's any one situation, but a combination of carefully planned events, (some underlying and not obvious) each building on the others, just like waves on a beach.

Each of these events "changed the world". In no particular order nor complete:

JFK Assassination - UNSOLVED
    The almost simultaneous death of Princess Dianna - UNSOLVED, & Mother Theresa could be seen as such - the aftermath rippled across the whole world.
    The 3/11 Tsunami could be seen as another; a (quite possibly geoengineered) earthquake (megaquake?), immediately followed by the Tsunami & Fukushima Nuclear Station meltdown - still being "felt today"
    9/11 and the similar affects we're seeing in the Californian fires - UNSOLVED
    Record breaking Hurricanes & Storms across the world which continue to increase, both in strength & number - UNSOLVED
    Brexit, The 2016 US Election & ongoing fallout & takedown of the Deep State, exposure of the corrupt Media & Congress, the Clintons

... and Hollywood & the entertainment industry as a whole... Weinstein is just the start for Hollywood to take a major hit (add Pedogate, Pizzagate etc to that as well - keep watching this space)

Oh... and of course, Las Vegas...

The list goes on, timing is everything

All connected, there are no accidents - What's the "Common Denominator" in all of these?

WE ARE THE WAVES
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th October 2017 at 22:51.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Here's one astrologer's perspective... I think the next few years and the 2020's will be very important in regards to humanity's evolution.

Consciousness is evolving, hopefully fast enough.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2017), Chester (16th October 2017), enigma3 (15th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), Franny (16th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Mike Gorman (16th October 2017), Noelle (15th October 2017), wondering (16th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I used the term metaphorically pointing to the possibility that the "casting couch" antics (that equally effects the music industry) along with the ties to the assistance of "dark forces" may reach the point of revelation to the public that an actual lasting change occurs. - see Houman's thread and post related to Lady Gaga as an example - here

I went to a high school in the early 1970s where one of my best friends at the school had somehow become friends of folks in the music business in New York City. He was 15 and I was 14. He often would go to New York for the weekend to "record" as they were making him "a singer."

Four or so years later, and having become a very good friend, he visited my home in Dallas and stayed with my family for a week or so. During that stay, he shared with me the story of why he stopped pursuing his "music career." It turns out that on his last trip to New York he had been with a few top names in the business at one of their apartments in New York. He doesn't remember what happened up until he woke up in bed with someone I can't name but was one of the most famous recording artists (a true household name as well as the band he led in the 60s) from the late 50s, all through the 60s and then a successful solo career - Grammy Winner, etc. into the 90s. Many of us would like to see all this go away. Perhaps this current wave might become a tidal wave and sweep as much of this away as possible.

People having to prostitute themselves to get a break in the music business or the movie and television entertainment business is something that (just my opinion) should go away. I would like to see talent and hard work be the reason folks make it in those businesses.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th October 2017), Bluegreen (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), Hervé (16th October 2017), Jayke (16th October 2017), Kate (16th October 2017), KiwiElf (16th October 2017), Mercedes (17th October 2017), Noelle (16th October 2017), Smell the Roses (17th October 2017), StandingWave (17th October 2017), Wind (17th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- me think short answer is yes ..
    - The Wave, a wave ...
    It has probably been going on and on
    for a long time, even forever . . . ,
    We are here and now, somehow ,
    maybe in tune, with what have
    begun e

:- )
    Last edited by noxon medem; 17th October 2017 at 00:55.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Mercedes (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), Smell the Roses (17th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Please note that what we are now discussing is something so incredibly vast that it's not going to just happen over night and eventhough some progress is made, that's not necessarily stuff that is going to last.

It is though important to see reality the way it is, and that reality today contains new truth seeking components we previously did not have and it appears to be a long term phenomenon. On the other hand the reality of today also contains new power tools designed to suppress the public to slavery, so that reality also exists.

In other words, more of the old is being mixed with new stuff that has high polarity. In a sense, and maybe over simplified, it can be seen as a race between forces that seek peace (non-ego collective) and forces that don't seek peace (ego collective). The ego collective seeks to be dominant over the non-ego collective. The non-ego collective seeks to break free from that slavery.

In essence, ascension is about raising the general level of truth towards the subjective collective truth peak. At that truth peak - human peace has been achieved, a type of peace that is unique in creation with a unique level of absolute love. If that would happen, we would find ourselves in a totally different reality. An emotional bank would unlock within, that would far exceed our wildest dreams. In this state of being we no longer communicate with words, we are so connected in truth that there are no filters in between that block our emotions and thoughts. The filters have become totally redundant - we are in a state of common shared knowing connected in truth. That state of being is truly wonderful and God knows how much I wish that for the human race.

The awesome christian music in the beginning:
    Bethel Music - "In over My Head (Crash over Me) feat. Jenn Johnson [Live]​"
    https://tidal.com/track/71574608
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAvt3CxEQM

Last edited by WhiteLove; 17th October 2017 at 19:13.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Jayke (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Surf's up!

More and more, people are becoming apoplectic and are shutting down their inner light. It can sadly be seen everywhere. In moments when they are required to connect on a higher level they lift themselves out of their stupor and heroically summon the necessary energy and attention. But soon after their eyes glaze over and they are for all intents and purposes, absent. Their bodies remain, their minds plot the course the body must take, but the heart is missing. They respond well when needed, oddly, but the shield of apoplexy rises quickly. It is not spoken, yet none are unaware. This is the stance of the modern man, the necessary cloak of apathy they must don just to cope.

A whispered message of a vast conspiracy has always hinted at a travesty of epic proportions and an ongoing agenda of death and slavery. There are few who have not been subjected to at least a rough overview. The worm of doubt has been burrowing deep. It irritates and confuses but can still be ignored and denied.

As more occulted conspiracies surface, as more institutions betray the trust that is the very reason for their existence, as the 99% slowly do the math, as the worm of doubt gorges on fact, there comes a point where the accepted consensus shifts.

It takes little to rouse a good heart. The cloak of apathy is just a garment they wear, like a hat, but for inclement encounters. It's shed easily.

And if the future were to present a set of circumstances where the prospect of a different way, a happier way, were in the offering that apathy would turn to joy.

The vanguard of humanity has paddled out in the morning gloom. They already know the waves approach. Others have come out on the beach with boards under their arms. Most are still rubbing sleep from their eyes.

Will this be the perfect wave? Probably not. But waves come in sets.

They say that the seventh wave is always the biggest.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), Feritciva (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Jayke (18th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2017), Smell the Roses (18th October 2017), StandingWave (18th October 2017), TargeT (18th October 2017), Wind (18th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Yes the wave has begun. It has already begun some time ago (probably more than 30 years) but it's impossible to overlook the effects now.

And thanks for above post Ernie, one of the best I've read in any forum for a long time!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Bruno (18th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Smell the Roses (18th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I had to Google the Weinstein incident to find out what it was after seeing this thread. I had heard several people mention it. It's hard to find a concise description if one misses the original time that the Zeitgeist/Matrix deemed something important. Most articles after that just refer to an incident as if everyone knows what it was, so I may have missed something. Haven't the Powers That Be always held sexual sins in reserve to punish those who fall out of line? I'm not sure why this one would be different.

However, I do think the wave has begun and different public incidents might serve as an impetus to join the wave for different people. As the OP suggests, will we look back and say one incident created the Hundredth Monkey Effect by which The Wave became impossible for the general public to deny?
    There's no time like the present.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I used the term metaphorically pointing to the possibility that the "casting couch" antics (that equally effects the music industry) along with the ties to the assistance of "dark forces" may reach the point of revelation to the public that an actual lasting change occurs. - see Houman's thread and post related to Lady Gaga as an example - here

I went to a high school in the early 1970s where one of my best friends at the school had somehow become friends of folks in the music business in New York City. He was 15 and I was 14. He often would go to New York for the weekend to "record" as they were making him "a singer."

Four or so years later, and having become a very good friend, he visited my home in Dallas and stayed with my family for a week or so. During that stay, he shared with me the story of why he stopped pursuing his "music career." It turns out that on his last trip to New York he had been with a few top names in the business at one of their apartments in New York. He doesn't remember what happened up until he woke up in bed with someone I can't name but was one of the most famous recording artists (a true household name as well as the band he led in the 60s) from the late 50s, all through the 60s and then a successful solo career - Grammy Winner, etc. into the 90s. Many of us would like to see all this go away. Perhaps this current wave might become a tidal wave and sweep as much of this away as possible.

People having to prostitute themselves to get a break in the music business or the movie and television entertainment business is something that (just my opinion) should go away. I would like to see talent and hard work be the reason folks make it in those businesses.
    Not naming names because artist is still alive ? Or both parties involved still living? Just trying to narrow down my guess? Lets keep this wave at HUGE SWELL levels eh?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionLReality For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread