+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA UFO summoners come under fire

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Default LA UFO summoners come under fire

Recently, two sources of information posted on the web and debunking the group of UFO callers (summoners) in the LA region has caught my attention. As much as a skeptic myself over their evidence I did not like the way the attacks on them took place. Having been the object of a disinfo campaign made me realize how damaging this form of attack can be. The LA group has value in their efforts because there are such sky anomalies but better efforts on finding the subtle clues needed to be done by them and some in the group still today feel they are induced with special summoning abilities and use that title as a badge which is really just ego imo. There are two at faults, one the group itself for not being more diligent with evidence and proofs and the other attacking/debunking group not doing do diligence with hearing both sides to the story.

Warning: Strong language: if you click and watch for just briefly you will catch the context.
    It could easily be another person or group ... Also it does nothing to help prove sky anomalies might exist. Personally witnessed an object that was beyond anything seen before and if others observed these objects it would be easy to class them into the same earthly origin as balloons. The main thing about debunking is using history and evidence to help build a good case and not the people.

2. Link to Post #2
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: LA UFO summoners come under fire

Omg balloons ?? What’s this guy have to say about cseti and the gilliland ranch?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

mojo (18th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Default Re: LA UFO summoners come under fire

It's a difficult path in the paranormal field as there is so much infighting, disinfo, hoax or misidentified and any evidence has to be or should be viewed with a critical eye. The lesson in this case is to both parties both in the gathering and analysis to be objective and unbiased but having personally undergone accusation of hoaxing I learned to be more accepting of others efforts and learning how to present past evidence in a more comprehensive way through analysis of the existing raw footage. It really helped deal with the accusations and the discoveries were therapeutic.

+ Reply to Thread