+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Losing My Humanity Through AI Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Losing My Humanity Through AI Technology

From https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...-ai-technology

A lady called Cath requested help and with all the individuals we help Totto scans them to see if there are any attachments, implants or anything that is making life difficult for them. Totto picked up that Cath had a implant, which is fairly common. However this implant was new! Totto hadn’t come across this type of implant before and noted that it had been implanted by some really nasty ETs. He advised me that when removing this implant invite beings from Sirius, as they would be interested in what this device actually does and gain clarity on what the dark ETs are up to.

I traveled and checked out the implant in more in-depth accompanied by my Sirius friends. The implant was connected to the front part of her brain. It was a little black box with red and blue lights flashing away. Three wires connected to the box stretched over the top of her brain and connected to the base of her neck. I removed the implant but the Sirius beings wanted me to wear it, so I could give them a feedback on what it actually did to me. As the implant was connected to my brain I started to have feelings of disconnection to my reality like I was on the outside looking in. When viewing my reality, even though I felt disconnection, I still felt stress watching my reality. The noise, lights and energy was overwhelming. I started to perceive my reality as very chaotic. Energy from people were very stressful to be around. It took my empathy away, not caring about situations or individuals like humans naturally do. I also lost the ability to think outside of the box as a robotic energy ran down my spine and arms. A sense of sadness did rise up within me as I felt the loss of my humanity but as the tears fell down my cheeks, I soon forgot that feeling and a numbness feeling was felt instead. I was still in my body but I was completely unable to access what made me me. I lost my creativity and many emotions and I did not care either. I swayed between feelings of overwhelming stress due to my environment but the inability to care or question why that was.

My Sirius friends removed the implant from me however I could still feel the energy of it for a good hour afterwards. It was an amazing experience but I had to go for healing afterwards and I had only worn this device for 30 minutes or so.

During this investigation I also found this was a prototype implant which they have scattered around to many individuals on Planet Earth to see how it effects individuals. Each individual was connected up like a computer network so they could be controlled at the same time.

It is encouraging that we are able to detect and remove these type of devices, so even though they are technically more advanced with our sensory skills we are able to remove this technology which put us humans ahead of the game!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2017 at 01:48. Reason: added link to source article

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Losing My Humanity Through AI Technology

Hi Chillax, i have had some odd experiences with grays. I have triangular puncture (@3mm across) scars on my legs and needlehole type marks on my genitals. Then one night last year i awoke from a searing pain in my lower left knee, and looking up in a dreamlike state i saw a gray down at my knee. It squealed when it saw i was awake and leaned forward and i blacked out.

I dont know if i have any implants, but if some of my odd psychic experiences are any indication, i have had a problem atleast since early childhood. If i have any, i would sure love to have them removed.

Losing your sense of humanity is what happens to the kooks that commit atrocities. Most of those are under the affects of antidepressants and probably some negative internet source. It wouldnt surprise me that some evil et's are behind some of these atrocities via something like the gadget you speak of, which i assume is attached via one of our etheric bodies. I would also expect that many of the alphabet agency and black ops personnel have been similarly infected. Only psychopaths, as would result from being infected by AI such as this, would do something like 9/11.
    Last edited by Justplain; 17th October 2017 at 19:45.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (18th October 2017), dynamo (17th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread