+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ET Cloning Humans And Trading Them Universally

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default ET Cloning Humans And Trading Them Universally

From https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...-consciousness

Steve had repressed memories which he wanted to remember and wanted a therapist who would have understanding towards this area of our reality. Steve went through a traumatic childhood and wanted to put the dots together to help understand what actually went on in his childhood. He had to this point done a lot of self healing and considering the trauma in childhood he was stable well rounded being. He was spiritually awake and a healer himself. There were strange things regarding his childhood which he didn’t fully understand and wanted more clairty on. One being very fearful as a child around bedtime and having military skills at the age of 11 on wards. In his teens he suffered alcohol and drug abuse and suicide intentions. Steve was and is psychic and empathic.

During our first chat the energy was very heavy and lots of healing was taking place just by talking through these issues. The chat went well and Steve sent a detailed email afterwards explaining the healing energy he felt during the chat and after the chat which stayed with him for an hour. We also discussed the alter ego personality he experienced from time to time. This alter has a military energy and was aggressive. Steve thought some sort of mind programming may went on during his childhood.

I conducted a journey on Steve. A journey is where I go into mediation and find the person in the astral and observe their higher-self. The higher-self has the best intention for the person and can reveal the truth of a situation and helps me understand them more. Healing from myself can also take place during these journeys. I can also travel back in time and find out what took place at certain points in someones life if the person wishes to show me.

I found Steve in the astral, he was walking along a road. He kept getting hit by cars and lorry’s but he kept getting back up. He saw me, however his aimed a bow and arrow at me and it hit me in the shoulder. He didn’t trust me or want me anywhere near him. I stayed back and observed. He was feeling unsafe and after a while he asked me to join him where we went deep inside Mother Earth herself. He felt safe there even though it was dark and lonely. At that point with trust being established I took Steve to a beautiful lake with a wooden hut to rest in which was set in a forest. He lay down and I did some healing. I found an implant in his top left thigh which I removed, which was causing the feeling of dis-empowerment to his being. He showed me the numbers 666 engraved on his forehead. Steve had a strong belief that he was evil. However I could only see light in Steve and knew this belief of himself being evil was completely wrong. Steve was and is a beautiful being but this belief was causing him not to shine and causing a lot of stress on his mental and emotional well being.

Our next chat I spoke about the journey. Steve resonated with the journey and funny enough Steve’s hobby was shooting with a bow and arrow. This gained more trust in our relationship and because of that Steve wished to continue with more journeys and asked to dig deeper. He wanted to know more and he felt the more he knew regarding his childhood more peace and understanding of self would be gained

During the second journey I traveled back to his 18 year old self. He was in his bedroom and was very aggressive. I calmed him down. His then 18 year old self wanted to show me something and asked me to follow him. We traveled further back in time when he was only 7 years old. I was standing in his childhood bedroom and I was observing Steve being abducted. He was unconscious and was being pulled up in the air heading towards the ceiling. I knew that he was being abducted so I intervened and stopped the abduction. At that point a portal opened and a Mantis being and a White Reptilian entered into the room. I basically asked for this boy’s freedom and all contracts they have with this little boy to be terminated. The Mantis being was trying to distract me by hitting me in the face. I called in for help and six trusted beings stood by my side protecting Steve. The Mantis and the Reptilian left through the portal in which they entered. I felt enormous sadness for this little boy and it was very emotional. I got to witness the trauma this little boy was living through and nobody knew. His parents were not aware and he was being traumatized throughout his childhood and he was completely alone and isolated.

This journey confirmed Steve’s fears that he was being abducted by Extra Terrestrials . The funny thing was Steve actually felt non threatening feelings towards the Mantis but then looking deeper into this, he actually felt this was a program which had been placed upon him. They placed a program to make him feel safe with this being however this was a false feeling. Steve wanted to find out more. Why him? Plus what were they doing to him during these abductions.

I traveled back to when he was 7 years old and he was on board a ship. There was a Mantis and Greys present. Steve was lying on what looked like a hospital bed and close by was another hospital bed with another little boy which was identical to Steve. I knew instantly this other little boy was a clone. There was equipment in-between them both, which was abstracting part of Steve’s consciousness and placing it into this clone. I was then was shown that the clone became an assassin. I saw this clone as a adult in New York on the job. I was then shown that he was murdered 4 years ago. He was shot in the forehead. I traveled back to Steve and saw part of his consciousness was waving around like a cord. It was black and it was this part which had been placed into the clone. I healed this part of his consciousness and sent it back to his higher self to integrate it back into his being when best to do so.

This information which I thought was completely off the wall resonated with Steve completely. He actually was feeling very emotional and started to feel the feeling of wholeness again. This astonishing news would explain completely the military skills he required and the feeling his was a dark even though he was far from it. Part of Steve’s consciousness was inside a clone and these dark feelings and the alter which he experienced from time to time was because he was linked to a clone which was taught military skills and was programmed to be very dark.

We decided to go deeper and on the next journey I found out that the Mantis and Reptilians had handed the clone over to the military at the ages of 7 and he was being trained by them, he was also part of the Secrete Space Program. He married a normal girl but this girl was also in the SSP. He unfortunately shot her and a few year later he was assassinated.

This information if true shows that the Mantis and White Reptilians are or were working with the military to create clones and using human consciousness to get the clone functioning. I also found out while talking to the Mantis that Steve was chosen because of his DNA. There was a lot of trauma in his DNA which made the manipulation of consciousness easy to do and they had been working on his family line for generations. This was not a personal attack on Steve but his DNA was suited for the job so to speak. I also found out that Steve’s consciousness knew this and entered into that DNA to change the DNA for the better.

I conducted another journey on Steve and I was directed to a ship out in the universe. On this ship was a clone which looked exactly like Steve. The clone directed me to the back of the ship where a humanoid being dressed all in black was sitting. He informed me that he purchased the clone off the Mantis race, as he required one to navigate the ship and for protection encase danger occurred. I asked for Steve’s consciousness to be freed and thankfully this was granted. Steve’s consciousness was released and he was no longer attached to the clone on the ship. He informed me that there is a human/clone trafficking trade out in the universe. Humans are cloned with a small part of their consciousness attached to the clone and then sold/exchanged to other races in the universe.

I suspect there are many people who have been effected by this who have been living in fear of who they are. These people need to be freed and we need to stop this happening to us as a race if that is still the case? From what I see it was the Military which have sold us to the higher bidders and this needs to be exposed and stopped.

It also begs the question if Super Solders are in fact Super Solders? Perhaps some of them have had their consciousness stolen and put into clones. In which case could it be that the memories they have are leaks or bleeds through of memories from the clone??
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2017 at 02:03. Reason: added link to source article

2. Link to Post #2
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: ET Cloning Humans And Trading Them Universally

Really good work! It is no wonder some of us feel so fragmented. This crap has to stop! Thanks for your work, you must be very brave.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chillax (19th October 2017), findingneo (19th October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Sorry Chillax, is this your site? I assumed it was but don't know now since Bill added the link. Pretty amazing stuff, whose ever it is.

BTW, you have a nice wee Avatar, but I think I see a pair of orange/red horns coming out of the head. Is that what I am seeing? Just wondering what made you choose that Avatar, if it does have red horns?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

(Ok, so that is you. Same Avatar on FB ).

So Blue Avians are your guides? Just a heads up, that that picture of a Blue Avian is well known and unless you got permission from the artist to use it, you more than likely will ruffle a few copyright feathers by using it.

P.S. Why did the "entities" need to be sent back to where they came during a past life regression? Were they attachments to this woman? I have not heard of them being sent back before. Thanks.

"He informed me that there is a human/clone trafficking trade out in the universe...." (Chillax).

Re the above quote from Chillax. That is a bit of a coincidence. Never heard that before until exactly a week ago. A friend mentioned more or less the same sort of story in the tail end of the "Alien Interview" free book online. I had missed it as I had never read that far. Interesting.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th October 2017 at 22:10. Reason: To add on a sentence/ made last sentence clearer.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Callista (19th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th October 2017), Inversion (19th October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I noticed that Chillax asserts to have connections with the Blue Avians on his blog. Aren't the "blue avians" part of Corey Goode's fantasy?
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Callista (19th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th October 2017), Inversion (19th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    I noticed that Chillax asserts to have connections with the Blue Avians on his blog. Aren't the "blue avians" part of Corey Goode's fantasy?
    Correct, Corey Goode claims he was chosen to relay a spiritual message from the Blue Avians to humanity. Corey claims he is guided by the BAs (so does Chillax).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (19th October 2017), Baby Steps (19th October 2017), Callista (19th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), drneglector (19th October 2017), Inversion (19th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi findingneo,

Yes it is my blog.

The avatar isnt horns, its a lion if you look more closely.

The blue dont guide but are around when healing so are many ET's I seem to have a team of them, all different ETs that work together. When conducting work on a client I use my intuition and their higherself. I have friends who help with protection but the best protection I have is what I give to myself.

During past-life regression, you bring forward part of your consciousness where you were someone else to learn and understand where trauma has occurred so that you can heal part of that consciousness. However the hypnotherapist she saw didn't send the consciousness back once she had spoken to them and so the consciousness was still in this time frame and causing unnecessarily problems which could of been avoided but lessons are learnt.

I hope that helps.

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am connected to many ET's! There seems to be a big connection as all planets in our universe are dealing with the same issues. The black magic/false feminine energy that radiates out through our universe effects them all and they have come to realise that in order for them to become free, we all have to become free. However we have to take in consideration that many ET races are fractured even the Blues. I have been been in contact with Blue/reptilians hybrids and they don't have a great energy about them. You can not trust a ET by their race as I am finding out that many ET's are just as ****ed as we are and some of them (even if they look pretty) do not have the best intentions. And that goes to the other side also. I have met ET's i.e Dracos with very good intentions so are perception of ETs is too simply and we need to realise its far more in depth.

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Chillax,

Thanks for the reply.

Not horns on your Avatar but it is a lion. (Jolly good).

The blues are not your guides, but are around as other ET's are, when you are doing healing. O.K.

The part about the hypnotherapist not sending the consciousness back after she had spoken to them? Plural?

I do past life regressions also, but I tend to relate to what Lyn Buchanan says about Remote Viewing, better than any definition I have found from past life regressionists. I find PLR and RV are very similar and different at the same time, in their method of access to the subconscious. As a faciiltator of past life regression, it is of course, about us helping the client in making the connection between the waking self/conscious, and the subconscious. I kind of feel like one of those old time operators putting through a long distance phone call. That subconscious is part of and has a direct connection to, the Universal Energy, and can not only access any info from past lives that it immediately knows what past life is relevant, it appears and might actually be, in some ways, that the client is actually accessing that time. In the context of Past Life Regression, the subconscious can show the conscious self, to any place and time along that souls timeline. Wherever is required at it's discretion, to bring forward relevant past life events to the conscious awake self during the regression. Normally, as Lyn Buchanan said regarding remote viewing, the conscious awake self connects to your subconscious which has access to all information. Ed Dames would say you need to kind of trick your conscious mind by getting relevant information before your conscious self muddies the water, and to be aware of when it does, so you can ignore that part. This is that basic gist anyway, but in my words.

That subconscious or perhaps some people call it the higher self, is part of the bigger sea of information, so for remote viewing it can go anywhere, with that intention, after a lot of training and feedback. When or where you go, is partly down to what your intentions were before and during the session. Different outcomes and different method of accessing the subconscious, but still, the subconscious. With PLR, relaxation techniques allow the connection between the conscious and subconscious. So I am not clear on what you mean by the hypnotherapist not sending the consciousness back into another time frame, as as far as I see it, it is already there. I tend to ask the person to come back into the room after saying goodbye to the higher self or subconscious. The connection is disconnected like saying goodbye on the phone and hanging up. So, not had that problem, but I am aware that QHHT goes into much deeper states than what I do.There are always going to be differences in perception and technique, so i won't get hung up on that, but it is interesting. Sharing info leads to greater awareness all round.

You must have done quite a bit of adapting your methods, having done QHHT where Dolores does not believe in the negative, and then finding a whole variety of undesirables. I always say that Dolores did a fantastic job paving the way through the frontier of consciousness, but there is a whole lot more to discover, and the following generations are becoming aware of the darker side.
    In this radio interview from Michelle Walling of IN5D, her guest discovered the darker side when she was giving QHHT sessions. Just because the teacher does not believe in it, does not mean it is not there. This therapists answer to Michelle asking the question of why Dolores did not deal with the dark side, was that Dolores had a role to play in this life, and if she was to be confronted with the negative, it would distract her from her regression work. That is the only part so far that I have listened to, that I see differently. The rest of the interview with this woman is very educational.

I was taught regression from a wonderful woman who was taught by Dr Brian Weiss, writes books on the subject, tours the world teaching it, and she did not believe in anything negative, at all. So she did not teach how to handle negative entities. I asked a friend about why Dolores had managed to go for so long without coming across a negative entity. She said to me, that she was trained to do QHHT by Dolores herself. During one regression, a negative entity did make itself known, Dolores clearly did not know how to deal with it or what it was, and kind of managed to stop the client from from letting it talk through the client. My friend did not go into more detail, and loves using her QHHT, although it lacks spirit release techniques. So I think it has a lot to do with the therapist paradigm. They don't want to believe it, and stick their head in the sand. As long as it is friendly, it is good, is the impression I get from those facilitators. Not saying they are wrong. They made leaps and bounds in allowing us to understand more, but their cutting a track through the wilderness, has allowed others to follow on and go further into the unknown, and to discover more.

Here is that QHHT interviewI found this morning, from a lady who also found out there is a dark side to consider. She is talking to interviewer, Michelle Walling from IN5D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKnWMCBVNU
    Last edited by findingneo; 20th October 2017 at 03:42.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (21st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (20th October 2017), Words of Joy (20th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Almost forgot to ask (due to being distracted by a helicopter that keeps buzzing around for the last few hours, around and around, intermittently). How do you think you can tell Chillax, between the ET's that are here to help and those that are deceptive? And are you saying that some are trying to help, which will also help their own situation? What method do they use to contact you? Ta.

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

As far as I am aware, in all the E.T. literature that has been published over the last 50 years, the Blue Avians were never mentioned. Not until Corey Goode began manufacturing their existence. Am I right? If so, has Chillax simply adopted Corey's fantasies and made up his own "stories" to include an imaginary E.T. race? I'm quite happy to be corrected here, but alarm bells began sounding when I saw "blue avians" mentioned on Chillax's blog.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

DNA (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello,

fantasies mmmm no no no. However I understand the mistrust in this community. I myself suffered for almost two years, 1 through a black magician who made his name on this site and the other through the Angels and Demon so Im not offended. We all need to be cautious and use OUR OWN intuition and inbuilt radar, as if I had listened to myself I wouldn't of gone through that crap that I did. Its my reality which Im just sharing a clip to you. I dont wish to convert anyone to my way of thinking just share my experiences which may help people. This field is very chaotic! When viewing in the astral, the sleeping people's energy is very calm but the awakened community is so here and everywhere. Its also not my place to tell you what is real and what isnt as we all have a different slants and beliefs on reality and where each individual is on their journey is where they are suppose to be.

As with trusting ET's in the astral, I go about the same as meeting humans here on Earth. I have met dark ETs who tend to want to do deals, as they need something over you to control. I wish for nothing in the astral only freedom for the client I am working on. Intention is everything!

I dont do regressions anymore. I use to but now I can communicate with ones higher self while traveling. Its a lot easier and less time consuming and its not guarded by the conscious mind of the individual that I am working on, so I get to the emotional issues and negative beliefs of the individual quite quickly. I haven't been taught how to do this, its all come very naturally. We come with beautiful gifts and the real journey is finding our authentic self, which im still discovery. Once I shedded a SSP layer and release lots of dense emotional energy and negative beliefs, it opened windows for me, which were not there before. I am using those to help individuals to do the same. We are not going to get a reality that we all want until we start living authentically and that is different for each individual.

If I have missed anything please ask. I have only shared my blog on facebook so it nice that very awakened individuals are reading my blog. There is testimonials on my facebook page including one from Steve who was the gentleman who was connected to the clones. He is also happy to chat to anyone who thinks they maybe connected to clones. He is English but lives in Sweden. Very down to earth man, family man with a big heart.

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

The Mantis alien thing dove tails with Karla Turner's work. She discussed them as working with Greys and Reptilians.
    She stating that those she had regressed past their screen memories reported seeing clones of themselves. And that they were often threatened with being replaced by one of those clones if they didn't tow the line as instructed.
    The "greys" would tell them how they could be replaced with a clone and no one would know the difference.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2017), Bruno (20th October 2017), findingneo (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), Hazelfern (21st October 2017)

20. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Chillax.

I hope I don't sound hostile. I don't intend to. I am just aware that the dark side uses lots of tricks to fool good intentioned healers into doing their bidding without the healers realizing it.

So just tugging on a few threads that are sticking our for me and seeing what happens.

What you have taught yourself to do it remarkable.

Some others, who I have thought are remarkable have had their abilities heightened, with a little help, and they have felt their "guides" assist them, and have felt the better for it, but some have been deceived. So, just checking as much as I can. No offence intended. I very much would like it if you have managed this all on your own. Power back to the individual and all that.

What do you mean when you say " Once I shedded a SSP layer and release lots of dense emotional energy and negative beliefs, it opened windows for me, which were not there before."?

Does SSP in this narrative stand for the Secret Space Program? What were the circumstances surrounding that, if you don't mind me probing?And what windows opened? Thanks Chillax.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (21st October 2017)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am curious what, who Chillax refers to as the dark magic guy on this site.
    Her words > through a black magician who made his name on this site <
    That is someone worthy of being ignored.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (21st October 2017)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

For what its worth, I had a out of body dream where I met a male blue humanoid. Heavy brow ridge with small scales that under very close inspection were actually the finest of feathers I have ever seen. He left me with a feeling of tired patience. As if, when are you ever going to wake up woman. I have never met him before or again. Hope my bridges are nor burned.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (21st October 2017), sunwings (29th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Did not want to derail this most important OP ~

Quote Posted by Chillax (here)
    From https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...-consciousness

Steve had repressed memories which he wanted to remember and wanted a therapist who would have understanding towards this area of our reality. Steve went through a traumatic childhood and wanted to put the dots together to help understand what actually went on in his childhood. He had to this point done a lot of self healing and considering the trauma in childhood he was stable well rounded being. He was spiritually awake and a healer himself. There were strange things regarding his childhood which he didn’t fully understand and wanted more clairty on. One being very fearful as a child around bedtime and having military skills at the age of 11 on wards. In his teens he suffered alcohol and drug abuse and suicide intentions. Steve was and is psychic and empathic.

During our first chat the energy was very heavy and lots of healing was taking place just by talking through these issues. The chat went well and Steve sent a detailed email afterwards explaining the healing energy he felt during the chat and after the chat which stayed with him for an hour. We also discussed the alter ego personality he experienced from time to time. This alter has a military energy and was aggressive. Steve thought some sort of mind programming may went on during his childhood.

I conducted a journey on Steve. A journey is where I go into mediation and find the person in the astral and observe their higher-self. The higher-self has the best intention for the person and can reveal the truth of a situation and helps me understand them more. Healing from myself can also take place during these journeys. I can also travel back in time and find out what took place at certain points in someones life if the person wishes to show me.

I found Steve in the astral, he was walking along a road. He kept getting hit by cars and lorry’s but he kept getting back up. He saw me, however his aimed a bow and arrow at me and it hit me in the shoulder. He didn’t trust me or want me anywhere near him. I stayed back and observed. He was feeling unsafe and after a while he asked me to join him where we went deep inside Mother Earth herself. He felt safe there even though it was dark and lonely. At that point with trust being established I took Steve to a beautiful lake with a wooden hut to rest in which was set in a forest. He lay down and I did some healing. I found an implant in his top left thigh which I removed, which was causing the feeling of dis-empowerment to his being. He showed me the numbers 666 engraved on his forehead. Steve had a strong belief that he was evil. However I could only see light in Steve and knew this belief of himself being evil was completely wrong. Steve was and is a beautiful being but this belief was causing him not to shine and causing a lot of stress on his mental and emotional well being.

Our next chat I spoke about the journey. Steve resonated with the journey and funny enough Steve’s hobby was shooting with a bow and arrow. This gained more trust in our relationship and because of that Steve wished to continue with more journeys and asked to dig deeper. He wanted to know more and he felt the more he knew regarding his childhood more peace and understanding of self would be gained

During the second journey I traveled back to his 18 year old self. He was in his bedroom and was very aggressive. I calmed him down. His then 18 year old self wanted to show me something and asked me to follow him. We traveled further back in time when he was only 7 years old. I was standing in his childhood bedroom and I was observing Steve being abducted. He was unconscious and was being pulled up in the air heading towards the ceiling. I knew that he was being abducted so I intervened and stopped the abduction. At that point a portal opened and a Mantis being and a White Reptilian entered into the room. I basically asked for this boy’s freedom and all contracts they have with this little boy to be terminated. The Mantis being was trying to distract me by hitting me in the face. I called in for help and six trusted beings stood by my side protecting Steve. The Mantis and the Reptilian left through the portal in which they entered. I felt enormous sadness for this little boy and it was very emotional. I got to witness the trauma this little boy was living through and nobody knew. His parents were not aware and he was being traumatized throughout his childhood and he was completely alone and isolated.

This journey confirmed Steve’s fears that he was being abducted by Extra Terrestrials . The funny thing was Steve actually felt non threatening feelings towards the Mantis but then looking deeper into this, he actually felt this was a program which had been placed upon him. They placed a program to make him feel safe with this being however this was a false feeling. Steve wanted to find out more. Why him? Plus what were they doing to him during these abductions.

I traveled back to when he was 7 years old and he was on board a ship. There was a Mantis and Greys present. Steve was lying on what looked like a hospital bed and close by was another hospital bed with another little boy which was identical to Steve. I knew instantly this other little boy was a clone. There was equipment in-between them both, which was abstracting part of Steve’s consciousness and placing it into this clone. I was then was shown that the clone became an assassin. I saw this clone as a adult in New York on the job. I was then shown that he was murdered 4 years ago. He was shot in the forehead. I traveled back to Steve and saw part of his consciousness was waving around like a cord. It was black and it was this part which had been placed into the clone. I healed this part of his consciousness and sent it back to his higher self to integrate it back into his being when best to do so.

This information which I thought was completely off the wall resonated with Steve completely. He actually was feeling very emotional and started to feel the feeling of wholeness again. This astonishing news would explain completely the military skills he required and the feeling his was a dark even though he was far from it. Part of Steve’s consciousness was inside a clone and these dark feelings and the alter which he experienced from time to time was because he was linked to a clone which was taught military skills and was programmed to be very dark.

We decided to go deeper and on the next journey I found out that the Mantis and Reptilians had handed the clone over to the military at the ages of 7 and he was being trained by them, he was also part of the Secrete Space Program. He married a normal girl but this girl was also in the SSP. He unfortunately shot her and a few year later he was assassinated.

This information if true shows that the Mantis and White Reptilians are or were working with the military to create clones and using human consciousness to get the clone functioning. I also found out while talking to the Mantis that Steve was chosen because of his DNA. There was a lot of trauma in his DNA which made the manipulation of consciousness easy to do and they had been working on his family line for generations. This was not a personal attack on Steve but his DNA was suited for the job so to speak. I also found out that Steve’s consciousness knew this and entered into that DNA to change the DNA for the better.

I conducted another journey on Steve and I was directed to a ship out in the universe. On this ship was a clone which looked exactly like Steve. The clone directed me to the back of the ship where a humanoid being dressed all in black was sitting. He informed me that he purchased the clone off the Mantis race, as he required one to navigate the ship and for protection encase danger occurred. I asked for Steve’s consciousness to be freed and thankfully this was granted. Steve’s consciousness was released and he was no longer attached to the clone on the ship. He informed me that there is a human/clone trafficking trade out in the universe. Humans are cloned with a small part of their consciousness attached to the clone and then sold/exchanged to other races in the universe.

I suspect there are many people who have been effected by this who have been living in fear of who they are. These people need to be freed and we need to stop this happening to us as a race if that is still the case? From what I see it was the Military which have sold us to the higher bidders and this needs to be exposed and stopped.

It also begs the question if Super Solders are in fact Super Solders? Perhaps some of them have had their consciousness stolen and put into clones. In which case could it be that the memories they have are leaks or bleeds through of memories from the clone??

27. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I had not focused on that question Hazelfern, but now that you bring it up, there are not too many to choose from. That is potentially, very interesting. It would certainly give a certain slant to things.

(Add on: Bit too easy to guess. Was suppressing the urge to ask about associations with possibly the same person, for other reasons).
    Last edited by findingneo; 21st October 2017 at 07:57. Reason: Add on

28. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi,

Findingneo, tug away, love the questions.

When I shedded the SSP (secrete Space Program) I was already working with Steve so thinking about it I was actually doing what I can do now. I have no recollection of the SSP so no nothing about that or that subject. I haven't worked with anyone yet who has been in the SSP. I only know it was a SSP layer which I believes works like a virus. My friend and colleague Totto told me and I actually witnessed the layer being shredding off. A very strange experience!. Totto and I now work together with individuals who have come for help. He is a very beautiful, gifted soul. We sometimes get attacked bc of the work that we do, so it helps to have a trusted colleague/friend to lean when things get messy.

The black magician, he has been exposed and talked about a lot. However, it was a great time of serious learning regarding what dark ETs etc do to individuals plus gave me a lot of empathy and understanding towards people who are going through these attacks. What I will say is, when I deal with negative entities, when detaching them they most often have handlers so they are being forced to do the dirty work. These entities are actually very weak and live in a lot of fear and project that on to their victims. They are not dark! Just highly manipulated. I suspect that the black magician is in the same kind of situation. With all individuals love and understanding is needed in order for them to hopefully chose a better reality.

But we do need to question especially healers as the individuals I have worked on have generally seen many healers before they have made contact with me or Totto and the healers have harmed them more then helped them. This is bc I believe healers are targeted from birth, so generally have many issues themselves. Its the healers that need healing! Then they can go and do what they came here to do, as we do need a lot of healing to take place on this planet. xx

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Apologies but I know not the difference between dark and black, how are they different? The black magician, I need a name.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (22nd October 2017)

31. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Chillax.

When you say "I only know it was a SSP layer which I believes works like a virus", what do you mean? Can you elaborate please? SSP Layer...works like a virus. What do you mean by it as a layer, and what do you mean by it when you say it acts like a virus? How are you perceiving this SSP layer? I ask because what you are saying about this aspect of the SSP is unknown to me and I want to understand what you perceive when you encounter it.

BTW is this dark magician still involved with the SSP, and is that person still a member here?

Thanks for being a jolly good sport. x
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd October 2017 at 10:08.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (22nd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast