+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attacked By The Angels And Demons

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Attacked By The Angels And Demons

Hi everyone!

I am a therapist and I work with individuals who have been targeted by ETs and spiritual entities. I learnt how to help these types of individuals due to the fact I was under intense attacks for 2 years, one by a Black Magician and the other by the Angels and Demons. Here is my story. Enjoy!

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...els-and-demons

Attacked By The Angels And Demons

In the Spring of 2015, I read a book about Angels called Angels In My Hair by Lorna Byrne. I was struggling with the book as it seemed a bit flaky and too unreal to actually believe that there were actual angels looking after us especially considering the state of the world that we live in. I closed the last page and put the book down and thought "What a load of crap!". I looked over at my husband and I noticed a small white feather floating down from nowhere, not far from my face. I put my hand out and the feather gently landed in the palm of my hand. If this was not a sign that Angels exist then I don't know what else would be. I was so excited! My husband also witnessed it, which was so amazing to share. I kept him up all night and told him all about the book and how angels are here helping us every step of the way. I was hooked! It was a really amazing evening and I could start to feel the angelic energy around me and I felt so blessed to become conscious of these beautiful beings.

The very next day, I woke up but I wasn't in the best of moods considering I had such an enlightening evening. I was awful! The energy of the house was so dense that it was a struggle to walk around in. It felt like someone was pointing an energy device at our house and just pouring negative energy into it. All the family were reacting to this dense energy and it was horrendous. By midday the energy died down and my husband and I looked at one another wondering what the hell went on there. We knew it was some sort of energetic attack but by whom and why?

From there on anytime I did any healing or gave any psychic messages for the people I was helping I was led to believe I would receive this information/energy from the angels. They were with me helping me with every person I helped. Sometimes the people would sense their presence too and I would talk about how much the angels helped me in my everyday life and always handing out angel books to help people open their minds to these beautiful beings.

However, the psychic attacks got worse! They would range from emotional attacks, feeling so low out of nowhere where all I wanted to do was give up on the spiritual life and stop my journey. I generally knew when an attack would occur as it was always around the time of psychic evenings that I conducted at my home. Friends of mine would gather at my house to join energies to discuss anything from ET's, Spiritual, Political or anything conspiracy. We would conduct meditations and try to discover links to past past-lifes. However there was a force that wanted to stop this and did everything they could to do so. This would range from people falling sick, cars breaking down and we even experienced a possession. It did get crazy! However during our psychic evenings angels were present which gave us so much encouragement to carry on with these evenings as we believed they were very important for some reason. Why else would angels be present. The attacks got a lot worse and people started to drop out. The attacks really brought our insecurities and fears to the surface. People started to think I was conducting the attacks and mistrust was very present and this group with amazing people started to fall apart.

The last attack I received was after my last psychic evening. I woke up with demonic entities all around me. I had my daughter in bed with me. The energy was scary but I didn't have that luxury of being scared I was defending my daughter. It was an awful experience and one I never want to experience again. But that was the end of the road, it wasn't worth it! I couldn't figure out how to stop these attacks and therefore I was putting my family through unnecessarily danger.

After that night, I decided to investigate so I went traveling in the astral with the intention of finding out when was going on. I witnessed the Angelic Realm and all these beautiful beings with so much light around them. However, next to the angels were very dark beings but they all were situated in the same realm. I could see they were using the human race like emotional batteries and they were working together to get the maximum results. I was so upset seeing this, but it made so much sense. I only started getting attacked by these demonic beings when I invited angels into my life. From that time on I said goodbye to the angels and I haven't had another attack like the ones we experienced in those two years.

I now know that I needed to believe in the angels, which opened the door to the demonic beings. From there on anytime I was attacked I would pray to the angels, but the attacks got worse. I am thankful I got off the train ride as soon as I did, as their our people in between these beings for generations and suffer all their lives. I also noticed when I said goodbye to the angels, that it didn't effect my healing/psychic abilities, actually I was in a far more better place as I wasn't dealing with any psychic attacks. However, I also feel sorry for the angels and demons as they are stuck in that realm. The angels and demons were imprisoned and probably being forced to use us like batteries. I have learnt through the work I do that many entities are forced to create havoc and wish to be free themselves. Its not a black and white situation. So to free the Angels and the Demons stop praying to Angels and asking for help, not only will you be freeing yourself from attacks, but also freeing the Angels and Demons. You do not need to pray, you have the power! We are very powerful beings so much so that our emotional energy is fuel for many other beings. Don't give your power away!

Follow us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/qhhtwithrebecca
    or
    https://www.facebook.com/DawnofTheSoul
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2017 at 20:54. Reason: fixed broken link

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Attacked By The Angels And Demons

Thank you Bill again 😂😂😂

3. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Angels & demons or just straight up demons ?

These are the things "they"* pull people in by, esp altered states like "meditation" & by the hope of non existent things like "enlightenment" & "ascension".

The feather is something called an "apport" well known to spiritualists & mediums

* the deceivers, or archons or devils, they want your belief, energy & lifeforce.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

bluestflame (19th October 2017), Bruno (20th October 2017), drneglector (25th October 2017), findingneo (20th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Iloveyou (20th October 2017), justntime2learn (20th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017), Omni (22nd October 2017), pabranno (21st October 2017), raregem (20th October 2017), skyefire777 (3rd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

The spiritual seekers will be tested on their journeys and unfortunately the forces of darkness roam freely on our planet influecing people in all sorts of ways. The more you go progress towards the light and the more your awareness expands, the more you become a "threat" and an attraction. Why? Because even one man can in the right place can change the course of history and potentially change even the course of humanity. Let alone thousands of or millions people carrying the light in this world filled with sadness, violence and horrors.

Angelic and higher divine forces respect the free will of humans, whereas the forces of dark seem not to care about it which makes them seemingly more powerful. Of course that is not really so. At first I wasn't easy for myself either to accept the fact that we humans are just mere instruments on the cosmic chessboard.

All of that being said, trust and believe in the good and in love, which is God and do not ever allow fear to take hold of you. You are more powerful than that.

You can very well manage only with the guidance of your (higher) Self.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd October 2017), Bayareamom (27th October 2017), Bruno (20th October 2017), drneglector (25th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Iloveyou (20th October 2017), justntime2learn (20th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017), pabranno (21st October 2017), raregem (20th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Thank you, Chillax, for your story.

Not to forget that we live in a dualistic world.
    Good & Bad, right & wrong, Angels & Demons, they appear to be opposites to each other. But in reality, they are complements to each other.

For example, look at it in this way.... At times, the world that we live in can appear to be quite a miserable place to live in - with all the wars, crimes, shootings, deaths, diseases, drugs, and various other problems that one comes across while living a life.

But really, the world as it is, it provides the perfect backdrop for one to turn their attention away from what goes on in the outside world... and move inward... to look within oneself. For within one's own self is where the real treasure is to be found.

The outside world is full of distractions. And the more one gets drawn into what is going on in the outside world, the further one moves away from one's own being... from one's own being-ness. And this 'being-ness' is the real treasure that every one is searching for. It lies within our own being.

Being distracted - enticed into moving outwardly - will only result in one moving further & further away from one's being centered within oneself. And it is a necessary path that every human being will travel. Its the old story of the Prodigal Son.

Angels & Demons always come together. You cannot have one without the other. Every man / woman has both the good & bad qualities within themselves. They come together. Accepting this fact, is accepting oneself in toto. Only wanting the good - to be identified with only the good parts of oneself - it is not accepting oneself in total. Pushing away the bad parts of oneself, and only accepting the good parts of oneself, is creating a big problem. Because the bad will still be there, buried, it will follow you like a shadow - hover around you (as a demon). You will be effectively causing it to come back to haunt you. It will appear as something... some entity, that is external to you. Then, a time will come when you will think you need an exorcist.

You don't need an exorcist. You only need to understand. Understand that you live in a dichotomy. The demons that you see are only there because they are part of you. To repress them, to not accept, to prevent the bad parts from expressing themselves, will result in them gaining more power. To suppress, repress, to avoid the negative will give them strength. Not understanding this basic fact, in essence, you have invited them to be there, you have created them to be there. They will come back with a vengence. They are the creation of one's own self. As, the power of the mind is tremendous.

cheers.
    Last edited by turiya; 20th October 2017 at 00:53.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Psychic attacks are a real phenomenon ... I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy ... These days I am careful what I expose myself to, where I go , who I'm around, etc ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th October 2017), Bruno (20th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (20th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), justntime2learn (20th October 2017), Lifebringer (20th October 2017), Molly4US (20th October 2017), pabranno (21st October 2017), Wind (20th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    To suppress, repress, to avoid the negative will give them strength. Not understanding this basic fact, in essence, you have invited them to be there, you have created them to be there. They will come back with a vengence. They are the creation of one's own self.
    Near the end of my 17 year marriage, my husband (now ex-husband) became a very violent alcoholic with a double-life, and there was no emotional support or advice, for my children and I from family or friends. Though I was a very positive person, I found it hard to bear the resentment of others' abandoning us. I had brain injuries near the end of the marriage and could not figure out how to get help, how to do paperwork for a divorce.....I couldn't read, I couldn't add or subtract.....so I felt a lot of hurt and resentment since my children and I would have suffered less if people had paid attention and cared.

The emotional pain got so great (I felt I was in a Black Hole which once inside had a magnetic tractor beam drawing me into oblivion). In my desperation, I sat at a Starbuck's with my computer googled on my computer for the name of a group I had been told about. I can't recall, but maybe I called the number on my cell-phone. The fact is, that at the moment I thought of it as my last hope, the meeting was going to start that very night in just 15 or so minutes in a neighboring town. I hopped onto the highway, and headed to that church that night where I had heard that there was an evening meeting. The meeting was called: Celebrate Recovery Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups. I let them know that the pain and resentment had become too great and dark a burden for me to carry and that I didn't know how to get it out of me. The resentment put pain, anger, and trauma between my mother and I for a few years to where I could not even hug her, which was an ugly feeling which I didn't want to persist.....which was leading to further emptiness. The warmth and quiet invitingness of other's non-judgementalness at my time of need was very helpful....my only escape from the pain and darkness. Slowly I began working on baggage, letting it go bit by bit, as it was not something that could be buried.

from turiya, "To repress them, to not accept, to prevent the bad parts from expressing themselves, will result in them gaining more power. To suppress, repress, to avoid the negative will give them strength." At the Celebrate Recovery Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups weekly meetings I could express myself....they knew already how dark resentment felt and sounded, and had been there themselves....What wonderful healing it has been to sweep it out.

I come here to Avalon Project to help me sweep out the fright and pain of being a Targeted Individual since I didn't want to disclose that at church, where there would probably be no one to understand.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 21st October 2017 at 04:44.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th October 2017), Bluegreen (20th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (20th October 2017), findingneo (20th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), Iloveyou (20th October 2017), Lifebringer (20th October 2017), Orph (25th October 2017), pabranno (21st October 2017), raregem (20th October 2017), Words of Joy (20th October 2017), WTHTLight (27th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

We create our own reality. A psychic attack is only the triggering of wounds in your emotional body. The way to handle anything like that is to voluntarily dive into the negative feeling that is being induced until it's wrung out like a wet wash cloth, which clears the emotion as well as the entity connected with it. As Freud taught, the Id (Demon) and Superego (Angel) are flip sides of the same coin. Fighting entities is disempowering. Clearing yourself is empowering.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

KingsmanXV (8th December 2017), Molly4US (21st October 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading my blog.

Stopping the attacks, I didn't need to undergo any healing it was just seeing the truth in the situation. One I saw the Angels and Demons working together to generate more emotions from us, one playing the good guy and one playing the bad guy, I then decided to not give my power away i.e asking for help/praying to the angels. Since that day I haven't received another demonic attack. This would suggest that it has nothing to do with my emotional state at the time but more to do with giving up my power to beings with no good intention for me. My perception of the angel realm was wrong!. We do live in duality however I feel that we will still have this duality without the angels and demons, as I see them as one of the same. They may look different and each carry a different energy but they have the same intention. I also saw they they are trapped and probably forced into doing what they are doing which is a running theme in my work. Most entities I detach are forced to cause the issues on people and they themselves have handlers so in essence they are slaves. People learning about the angels and taking it on board can change their reality overnight. I didn't have to go through healing or uncover my shadow side, I just had to stop praying to the angels. no more attacks from them. Whoop whoop!!!

15. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

TomCat and Chillax , you are talking about separate things. TomCat seems to be of the belief that Freud is correct and there is no Devil in the biblical sense, but it is the traditional concept that the devil stems from ones own psyche. Funny how Freud considered himself an expert on something he knew nothing about. I think Freud was a bit egocentric.

You on the other hand Chillax, have had to deal with the genuine article, or representatives at least.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Chillax (22nd October 2017), Molly4US (23rd October 2017)

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I have even been afraid to mention such a thing, for that alone I thank and applaud you.

Recently I have also been toying with the idea that I am not on either side of this conflict. That even the so-called side of good has its dark side, its intolerance.
    It is only since delving into this idea with firm intention to separate myself from agents who claim support but never actually offer it. I can only now say there seems to be some progress made.

I have wanted to broach this subject but I do not yet have enough data.

thanks again for the support
    and furthmore...to both angels and demons...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 22nd October 2017 at 20:08.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2017), Chillax (22nd October 2017), Molly4US (23rd October 2017)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Whew! I like Tom Petty's music a whole lot, but boy was that a creepy video. I pretty much never like music videos due to how yucky most of them are. But, in light of the bizarreness of what we are experiencing, and the deliberate mind torture the evil One and ones are subjecting us to (I think it is ISIS myself) , I can see how this video depicts mind torture very well. That is sure no way to treat Alice! We do have an enemy afoot using every means to supplant our homeland.

I hope that these verses will help you. They are helping me very much so I want to share them with whomever needs encouragement in these distressing times.
    Stand firm: Ephesians 6:10-18
    6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
    11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take
    your stand against the devil's schemes.
    12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but
    against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers
    of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in
    the heavenly realms.
    13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of
    evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after
    you have done everything, to stand.
    14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your
    waste, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
    15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from
    the gospel of peace.
    16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which
    you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
    17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit,
    which is the Word of God.
    18 And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers
    and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on
    praying for all the Lord's people.

Also very pertinent in these confusing and confounding times: from Phillipians 4:4-9
    4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say again: Rejoice!
    5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
    6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
    by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
    requests to God.
    7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
    will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
    8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever
    is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is
    lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or
    praiseworthy--think about such things.
    9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me,
    or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace
    will be with you.

I love you all very much. It is terrible what is going on, but we need to endure. I surely hope that these scriptures will be encouraging.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Not to forget that we live in a dualistic world.
    We never have and never will. Dualism is a construct of the mind used by religion to enslave. In reality any working system needs at least 3 forces to function. As seen for example in the atom. Any good mystic will tell you that.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bruno (24th October 2017), drneglector (25th October 2017), Molly4US (24th October 2017), onevoice (23rd October 2017)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    We never have and never will. Dualism is a construct of the mind used by religion to enslave. In reality any working system needs at least 3 forces to function. As seen for example in the atom. Any good mystic will tell you that.
    What if the demonizing of duality is new age nonsense, and everything is related to polarity and/or some form of balance. Polarity may involve a third force, the middle / inbetween / grey area though...

It seems to be unsound to say that there can be no 2 forces that comprise a working system. How about body & soul? Or truth / illusion, or right / wrong? These seem to be binary. I am curious why you dislike duality so much, I agree with turiya that duality is core to reality, but I'm open to reassessing my point of view if something more intelligent comes along. So far the only stuff I see demonizing duality is a bunch of new age nonsense. Intellectual fools gold that sounds great but in practice is highly strategic in what it does and I want none of that koolaid.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2017), drneglector (25th October 2017), findingneo (24th October 2017), FreeURmind (11th January 2018), Molly4US (24th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Red dye number two and high fructose corn syrup have not meat on their bones. Thinking constructively on practical issues avoids a head-ache. In the targeted individual community there was a big Conference in Massechusetts last weekend. As we all know, looking forward to a trip and meeting so important is similar to planning for, saving for, and going for a weekend at Disneyland when you are a child......so much heart and hope invested. As the evenings ended I pray that the Angels & Demons of going back home after the Hope & Unity Conference were addressed with sensitivity, and practical help. I may go next year to pray with people.

I truly appreciate the Polarity comment.....trying to say it in a humanist way: I would say that right now I agree very much if you put one pole as a magnetic drawing force to things which harm oneself and others (negative), and the opposite pole as those that help and nurture oneself and others (positive), and then the big third anigma being the everyday struggles and needs and basic pleasures which we must attend to in life, and enjoy (neutral).
    Last edited by Molly4US; 24th October 2017 at 00:25.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I wish they were separate things. Life would be simpler...

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    TomCat and Chillax , you are talking about separate things. TomCat seems to be of the belief that Freud is correct and there is no Devil in the biblical sense, but it is the traditional concept that the devil stems from ones own psyche. Funny how Freud considered himself an expert on something he knew nothing about. I think Freud was a bit egocentric.

You on the other hand Chillax, have had to deal with the genuine article, or representatives at least.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

findingneo (24th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Chillax , well done in overcoming this .
    It makes me think & ask about your opinions about Archangels ?

28. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

DeeMetrios, Archangels were involved in this story too, especially Michael. I believe the lesson in all of it is to find our own self-power. One where we fully understand the power we posses and we completely embody our life force, truly living life, instead of being in fear of it.

29. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Thank you Chillax.
    You put it so simply and powerfully .
    Just what i needed to hear .

30. Link to Post #20
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

If it's the lord's angels I doubt it. These beings don't respect anyone. The god of the Bible is a tyrant so don't expect anything less from his angels.
    The god of the bible is "gods" not god, and these gods created other beings to serve them. The Elohim serpent gods created man and these angels, some of these angels rebeled and became the bad, but they did become bad as in wiked. So no side to choose from.

The only thing is the source, that is the real creator. These gods hijacked christianity, made their own version, it's called bible Christianity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast