+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AN OPEN SECRET: Gabe Hoffman's new, free film about sexual abuse of children in Hollywood

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default AN OPEN SECRET: Gabe Hoffman's new, free film about sexual abuse of children in Hollywood

Descriptive text:
    In light of the long awaited revelations of sexual abuse in Hollywood finally being reported ESPONDA PRODUCTIONS presents AN OPEN SECRET for free for a limited time.

A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood. Please support our efforts of raising awareness by sharing with your friends and colleagues. #AnOpenSecret #BeCourageus #ReportIt #LifeGetsBetter. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

@AnOpenSecret. BE COURAGEOUS. REPORT IT. LIFE GETS BETTER.
    Gabe Hoffman interviewed by David Knight on Infowars:

The Wikipedia entry:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th December 2017 at 16:06.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2017), Amenjo (24th October 2017), avid (20th October 2017), Billy (20th October 2017), Bluegreen (21st October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Bruno (20th October 2017), Callista (21st October 2017), Cidersomerset (20th October 2017), conk (30th October 2017), Debra (21st October 2017), DNA (20th October 2017), drneglector (20th October 2017), etheric underground (20th October 2017), Ewan (23rd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), genevieve (22nd October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Hervé (20th October 2017), Hym (20th October 2017), Ioneo (20th October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017), Mike (21st October 2017), mountain_jim (25th October 2017), Omi (21st October 2017), onevoice (24th October 2017), raregem (20th October 2017), Reinhard (22nd October 2017), RunningDeer (20th October 2017), seko (20th October 2017), StandingWave (20th October 2017), sunwings (20th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: AN OPEN SECRET: Gabe Hoffman's new, free film about sexual abuse of children in Hollywood

Quote A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood
    As you would expect David has been all over this for decades and was the
    topic of his vid cast last week....

Tinseltown? No - A Cesspit: The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Published on 13 Oct 2017....How jimmy did it...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1185620

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2017), avid (20th October 2017), Bill Ryan (20th October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Callista (21st October 2017), Debra (21st October 2017), etheric underground (20th October 2017), Ewan (23rd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), GCS1103 (23rd October 2017), Hym (20th October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017), Mike (21st October 2017), Reinhard (22nd October 2017), RunningDeer (20th October 2017), Spirithorse (21st October 2017), sunwings (20th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,055 times in 912 posts

Default Re: AN OPEN SECRET: Gabe Hoffman's new, free film about sexual abuse of children in Hollywood

Thanks Bill. This topic has to be brought up again and again until it becomes aware to many that it permeates many levels within societies. It is so pronounced that a good friend of mine had to leave a central american country because he realized he didn't have the resources to remove so many abusive men. Mind you, this friend of mine and I too both love being men, as well as being men who love women. To me, and to some others, it is an old issue because it has not been addressed. It has been a protected area from those who do the abusing and those who work with them, under them, Oh Yeah, and the big companies that would lose a lot of money when the civil lawsuit is settled that pays damages to the one who was abused. We need to clone Gloria Alred, the well known civil rights attorney, lauded for her pursuit of justice in these cases.

I am proud of my son for having been banned at one time from yt for his expose on the subject, which he combined with the mk nature of the film and music industries. (His series is gone now and the harassment he got is one he doesn't want to return to, so don't ask. Besides, as he says, there are many others out there now who are doing what he did to expose it all.)

I recently traced the sex industry, now with it's easy access, back to the film industry in the 20's and 30's when there were attempts by a particular ethno/religious group, one still dominant in the industry today, to overtly sexualize popular film (like Maureen O'Sullivan's nudity in early Tarzan movies, from MGM, the studio, who billed her co-star Johnny Weismuller as "the only man in Hollywood who's natural in the flesh and can act without clothes", a move partially made as a promotion for their contract with the swimsuit maker BVD. ). Those movies led to a boycott by many theater-goers and their churches, a move which forced the industry to pull back on overtly sexual scenes. They realized then that they would need the help of more influential agencies and thus spent the many subsequent decades along with their new intel-based friends doing the work that you see in film and television today.

Because I am outspoken, predators stay away from me and my son. And, just as obvious is the fact that abusers who mistreat others and financially profit within a system of pay-to-play will do their best of their worst to get me to not witness something I am bound, by my nature-and my spiritual name, to confront.

The Working End of the Film Industry:

It is not lost on me the synchronicity of having just found out that I have most likely been blacklisted in the film industry in this state for standing up for members of the small crew I had getting their safety gear, an action which prompted someone to try to get me into a fight, bait I didn't take (from someone who would run from me anywhere else.). This is the result of the action of someone who has deep seeded control issues, mirroring the unethical examples of those who are his superiors. It's abuse and it is sometimes a present and very annoying situation amongst some crews. I could probably hold a forum for ex-film workers with as many more times the number of people currently employed and it would be even more annoying listening to the corroboration of those things I know and have heard, but alas, it may not be worth the time to them or to me, as most of us have moved on.

I can state categorically that the majority of film workers are awesome, ethical, hard-working, highly skilled and caring people. I have found life long friends, brothers and sisters, I deeply care about in this line of work. I certainly didn't get locked out for not working hard, or being highly skilled, or being on time, or caring about my co-workers, or listening. Everyone who has worked with me and around me knows this. But, I digress, stating this just to note the degree of abuse and to point out that it's eventual outcome is the worst of abusive situations.

Go to the top of whomever deals with the workers and scrutinize their finances, where it is highly likely there is illegal, but most importantly, immoral and unethical activity. (Because the issue of sexual abuse is not what my situation, and 3 battalions worth of others who have left, is about I doubt that anything will be made of it and for that, not just because I have to, I move on to other income or to do film in another state).

In any work environment it is the many years of corruption and collusion that create the breading ground that enables the eventuality of sexual exploitation. Create an environment of accountability from the highest position, with an atmosphere of transparency at all levels, and decency will rule the workplace.

Oh, and a reminder. Watch out for deep hidden agendas from those at the top of the heap always claiming to be the stalwarts of accountability and morality. Let me see everything in your pockets, sir, madam. Those who are accountable take care of it all in quick order. Taking care doesn't mean protecting employees from drunk driving arrests, etc., etc., acting as a fixer from prosecutions. All that means to the so-called protector is another employee in the hand, someone who owes, even the immoral protector, some favor for his/her future criminal activities.

Here is just one of the personal experiences I have had in dealing with this issue:

My mother must have overheard a long distance phone conversation I had with a brother about us dealing permanently with my niece's husband, who I had just heard had sexually abused their daughter. She must have given him an ultimatum to get his legs broken or have to deal with us, because that night he somehow got jumped by a gang and was then injured.

However, this may not have happened at all. He was gone too long for me to ever see him again, but I guess he still lived. This kept him out of our reach and away from me, at least. My mother must have thought that the chances of me removing him were much less if she hid his whereabouts. However, she knew she was protecting someone who would abuse again, which makes her equally responsible. (Sorry folks if you may be offended by this, but I have learned that my family are those with the same moral life, whomever they may be..)

Years later in mentioning that man, I realized that my niece's daughter was there and when I was about to apologize for being so harsh about him in her presence she stopped me before I could apologize, not for telling the truth but for reopening a trauma she survived. She then started to talk to me. She agreed with me calling him what he was, is, and then said that her father had gone on to do the same to his sons, her brothers. Sexual predators have the lowest cure rate in all of the criminal justice system. IF YOU DO NOT STOP IT, IT CONTINUES!

This is all about power and control as much as it is about the sickness of sexual predation. That is why in the PA thread "Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones: I was Prostituted Out in the Music Industry" I said, in post #25:

"Here is a clue.
    When you see mistreatment in any work situation, expect sexual abuse to be there."

It is not lost on me personally that I have been working, re-digging trenches and replacing sewer lines at my house, a project left to me from the previous workers not caring about their work and hiding the old, broken lines. I'm also adding extra clean-outs with long sweeps so that whomever lives here won't have those problems in the future. (Gotta go, more digging to be done..)
    Last edited by Hym; 21st October 2017 at 03:45.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2017), Bill Ryan (20th October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Callista (21st October 2017), Cidersomerset (20th October 2017), Ewan (23rd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), genevieve (22nd October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Hervé (20th October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017), onevoice (24th October 2017), pyrangello (11th November 2017), RunningDeer (20th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Gabe Hoffman talking to Alex Jones today...

...following which was this very strong statement from Hoffman, directly addressing the Hollywood pedophiles.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd October 2017), Alan (21st October 2017), Andrew_K (23rd October 2017), avid (21st October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), GCS1103 (23rd October 2017), Hervé (21st October 2017), Hym (21st October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,427 times in 10,158 posts

Gabe Hoffman's message to Hollywood:

"There's a message I'd like to send to the powerful Hollywood pedophiles and their cronies. When we decided to make An Open Secret, we decided to follow the facts wherever they may lead. We hired the private investigators, we had months of meticulous work done. We got an Oscar-nominated director, we spent over 1.5 million dollars. But its only the tip of the iceberg.

The professional critics have weighed in; 93% positive ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. You conspired with your Hollywood Elite to keep us out of film festivals, but that wouldn't stop us. We unmasked in An Open Secret one of the most prominent child acting coaches in Hollywood as a pedophile. We got him to confess on camera. We found 5 brave survivors who were willing to go on camera and bare their souls. And we defend them. Some of the proven pedophiles, the convicted pedophiles are your friends. You invested in their company, (Den), which was a front for pedophiles. You went to their Den parties at the mansion, bought with your investment dollars, where young, underage boys were forced with drugs and alcohol so they wouldn't fight your sick, deviant, immoral sexual abuse. You hired convicted pedophiles to work on sets, in some cases even after, AFTER multiple convictions. Your pedophile friends got exposed for the first time, in our documentary film, An Open Secret, and you started to get nervous.

You knew we were getting closer to exposing you, so you made sure it wouldn't get a single offer from Hollywood. Not anything, not a little money, we got nothing. We didn't even get a no money down percentage deal.

But that didn't stop us. We launched it independently ourselves. The American people started to see it. So once again we waited - we knew this day would come, and we released it on the internet, the one thing you and your rich, powerful friends can't control - for free - because, you see, there are some things more important than money, a concept you obviously don't understand.

The American people now can see it, exposing Hollywood misdeeds, and they can make up their own minds. In just a week, over one million views. Its gone viral on social media and twitter. You can open your own twitter feeds and see, to your horror, thousands of people calling you out each day for what you really are. But there's more to come.

You don't know just how much evidence we have of all your connections and misdeeds that we've kept in reserve. We gave a few kernels away today; we have A LOT MORE. Our weapon is more dangerous than anything violent. Our weapon is the truth.

Bryan Singer, Garth Ancier, David Neuman, Gary Goddard, you're not convicted pedophiles, but for some reason, your creepy friend, Greg Schneider, went after An Open Secret. Why? Why? Despite the fact that in our film we don't make any claims against you, you sicced him on us. And we've exposed it. He has stalked, harassed, and cyberstalked not just me - but he did that to survivors. He did that to victims, he did that to families. He got into personal email, addresses, Facebook pages, twitter, disarming staff. Just unbelievable.

What was in An Open Secret that you're so afraid of the American people finding out about Hollywood? You're only starting to find out now. The Great Reckoning is finally upon us, the Great Reckoning of Hollywood's long history of sexual misdeeds. For decades, people have been praying that this day will come. Sexual abuse, and sexual violence toward the vulnerable women, men, and children who are just trying to earn a paycheck in the entertainment industry will no longer have to deal with this abuse. It will no longer be swept under the rug by the Hollywood Elites.

Finally:
    Hollywood elites, Hollywood pedophiles and their cronies, protectors, and apologists: The folks at An Open Secret are not afraid of you. The brave survivors in An Open Secret are not afraid of you. I am not afraid of you, and the American people are learning the truth about you, and they are bringing you down."
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 25th October 2017 at 03:15. Reason: spelling

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2017), anandacate (21st October 2017), avid (21st October 2017), Bill Ryan (21st October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Callista (21st October 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd October 2017), Debra (21st October 2017), Ewan (23rd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Hym (21st October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017), mountain_jim (22nd October 2017), onevoice (25th October 2017), pyrangello (11th November 2017), StandingWave (21st October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

X-Men director Bryan Singer

Last edited by Bluegreen; 22nd October 2017 at 13:26.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

(L-R) Unidentified, Bryan Singer, Ian McKellen, Gary Goddard

Roland Emmerich party for Bryan Singer
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 22nd October 2017 at 13:46.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Good day to you all.
    This is a sad video, but it really does need to go viral. It will not be free to watch after October 31st.

[Mod-edit: Hi Barney, I merged your recent thread with this pre-existing one, Hervé]
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2017 at 18:43. Reason: embedded the video

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2017), Bluegreen (25th October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), David Trd1 (25th October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), Lifebringer (24th October 2017), Matthew (24th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's horrible I know but the dirty deeds must be aired, prosecuted and publicly so our children' who are stuck in tech world will realize these monsters have been jailed and put away for good. As long as they did the deed ago, is as long as the time should be. They ruined children's lives, just for the trauma energy. Vampires.
    In a way i hope the pedos don't use it for torture porn before the "helliday" Holloween. They are going around in costumes scoping children out. i never let mine go out alone when I celebrated this day in ignorance. I had problems trick or treating and I know it's gotten much, much more devious out there. They use the young ones they've got under control, to trick others so they themselves don't have to perform the sexual acts. Its a do or get done thing, that makes them so guilty when they finally get out of the abuse, they commit suicide at a young age.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 24th October 2017 at 12:55.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (25th October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), Matthew (24th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread