+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would be the most humanist technology for society?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: What would be the most humanist technology for society?

Not even a condo unit can be run communally without trouble. Even with the best of intentions people tend to cloister, gossip, cater to friends, and eventually invent in-groups and demonize the out-group.

There are many clever ways to make the best of the little we have or can control. They all require a certain agreement in terms of time, effort and money. The very terms of the agreement will eventually be used to tear a rift through the group. Group dynamics notwithstanding all groups can only function within the context of the current social order. That is already a major constraint.

The truth of the matter is probably that the idea of species survival was considered long ago by our masters, again not over-reaching the scenario to extra-solar interference. It was probably correctly concluded that the survival of their control structure far out weighed the survival of the species. Not only that but most likely the resources to stage a multi-pronged assault on near earth objects with the intent to establish self-sustaining colonies are already invested and well under way.

There is only one way this thing can go and we all know it.

We needn't live lives of willing austerity. That will be forced on most of us soon enough, if we're allowed to live at all.

The system cannot save us, it was never meant to and its basic premise is counter to the intended course most here wish to take, in reality. There is no tweak, no well-intended fix, no course correction that can alter its fundamental trajectory.

It is the subconscious impulses of the lowliest of humanity not the minds of a small portion of humanity's finest that paddles this boat. It is this majority that must be reached because the majority are lost, they paddle in every direction at once, and the falls are roaring just ahead. Only a concerted effort can save the day.

The wishes of a few in the middle of the boat without a paddle are moot.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (26th October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Justplain (25th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I tend to think that a way out of the difficulty in reaching a consensus on the communal level is to develop our innate intuitive and telepathic abilities so that we understand on a deeper level what is at stake and how to resolve. Also, a clear understanding and social appreciation of unselfish love needs to be developed and held as an ideal.

I tend to think that it is a very good idea to find ways to do things that are close to mother Earth. Even if we only do this as a hobby, or as a summer camping type adventure, we are well advised to know how to survive without machines or gadgets.

Another possibility is to await for tech that allows one to decentralize without the discomfort of a low tech existence. Three d printers and zero point energy generaters might afford us this independence. In the meantime, though, i would find a way to exist in a low tech mode, and also concentrate on developing our innate abilities. This way we can overthrow any masters with our own beingness.
    Last edited by Justplain; 25th October 2017 at 04:34.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (26th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The economics part I leave for others. It does not interest me. Skillful people adapt to circumstances.

The need for security is simple. In today's world the will of the majority is always superseded by the minority in power. Without arguing about that, it is true that the largest portion of the population is almost always the non-voter.

Laws are made that infringe on the rights of the minority or otherwise adversely affect them. When this happens today, lives are ruined, dreams are shattered. With security enough, the minority could continue as before with reasonable confidence that they will be left alone. If not, if the authorities decide to make an example of them and bring force to bear, they can protect themselves while they pull up roots and depart, unmolested.

This type of scenario will quickly change the nature of law-making. Authorities may even begin thinking about the repercussions of the laws they are making, instead of ramming it down the throats of the innocent, poor, or out-group.

Security is not so much for personal protection, it is to allow the populace to resist the vested interests of their masters.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (26th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,427 times in 1,706 posts

Before we can start to make progress we need to get some real serious info.
    David Icke has been going around the world giving us that very thing. Some people
    have turned off by the "far out things he has mentioned. But they are not so far out
    when we realize how we have been manipulated and "enslaved" by the powers control.
    We need to wake up to the reality of what has been going on before we can start
    to make progress in dealing with the entities seen and unseen.
    Last edited by East Sun; 26th October 2017 at 17:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The economics part I leave for others. It does not interest me. Skillful people adapt to circumstances.

The need for security is simple. In today's world the will of the majority is always superseded by the minority in power. Without arguing about that, it is true that the largest portion of the population is almost always the non-voter.

Laws are made that infringe on the rights of the minority or otherwise adversely affect them. When this happens today, lives are ruined, dreams are shattered. With security enough, the minority could continue as before with reasonable confidence that they will be left alone. If not, if the authorities decide to make an example of them and bring force to bear, they can protect themselves while they pull up roots and depart, unmolested.

This type of scenario will quickly change the nature of law-making. Authorities may even begin thinking about the repercussions of the laws they are making, instead of ramming it down the throats of the innocent, poor, or out-group.

Security is not so much for personal protection, it is to allow the populace to resist the vested interests of their masters.
    Why the emphasis on the use of force, Ernie? Some cultures have survived in modern society quite readily by sticking to their own way of doing things without using force, which to some extent helps them survive since they are not perceived as a threat. Four examples of this come to mind, the amish in north america, the gypsies in europe, the ismaili muslims and the jews, both of the latter throughout most of the world. The first two groups even maintained their own tech.

I dont say not to defend oneself, but there are usually more than one way to get to what you want, and it can be done without weaponizing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Before we can start to make progress we need to get some real serious info.
    David Icke has been going around the world giving us that very thing. Some people
    have turned off by the "far out things he has mentioned. But they are not so far out
    when we realize how we have been manipulated and "enslaved" by the powers control.
    We need to wake up to the reality of what has been going on before we can start
    to make progress in dealing with the entities seen and unseen.
    East Sun, we already have a great deal of info, have we not? There is a lot of psyop misinfo as well, but fortunately we have some mentors who helps us muddle through, such as Bill Ryan & co. here on PA. I think when someone finally has their 'AHA!!' moment and links all the dots, or atleast a good portion of them, they realize that a lot of what we are told is at least biased, if not an outright fabrication. There are so many areas of subject matter of where this awareness is widespread and growing that i dont think there's much to worry about in that regard. For instance, recently i have met people at a garden party, and roofers (2 very diverse groups), who both were aware of 9/11 being an inside job, and that jfk was knocked off by the cia, and that the medical system is corrupt. I was quite surprised at their awareness, it seems many people listen to coast to coast and/or alex jones.

So, we can all agree that being aware of being lied to and manipulated is vital. Now that some of us, and apparently a growing segment of the population, are more aware, the question is what can we do about it? I suggest that a constructive response is to try to formulate an alternative way of doing things, with as many alternative ways of getting out of this box as we can. I can suggest two general routes:

a) low tech: knowing how to survive without gadgets, using local materials, foods and medicinal herbs. The techniques used must foster a humane lifestyle. This is the fallback route, if all else fails.

b) using current tech: being careful to avoid the current and future tech traps (like being a sheeple or being indoctrinated into transhumanism) yet living in the modern world and attempting to find a way to be more independent, such as decentralized living using 3D printers abd zero point energy generators.

This is what i am suggesting we do. It atleast gives us tools to be different, and to take it as far as we want.
    Last edited by Justplain; 27th October 2017 at 02:58.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Justplain. I do not advocate the use of force. I advocate freedom. Force is already used on us in the form of the threat of violence. There is always a hypothetical gun to our heads. The gun may at any time turn into a judiciary hearing and either jail time or fines, or both. There are those who have not had that insult visited upon them. There are others who have had it done to them many times. Freedom to do as you are told is not freedom.

For instance, I am one who has been singled out a half dozen times in my life and held up as an example for others. I do not enjoy having my life used and wasted as a warning to others.

I am an innocent, like many others, and I have not deserved my fate. Although I had it coming, knowing better all along. But if no one ever steps in their face who will start the resistance? I chose to and I am paying for it big time. I could use a little help. Instead I have been shunned by family and most friends. You here are my only allies. Still we ramble on about half measures and band aid solutions. My fate is way past mere best intentions. So is half the population of this world.

I love the idea of a self-sustaining community. I think there are enough of us here with the right stuff. We could reinvent the wheel and use existing tech in new and innovative ways. For instance, the garbage dump is a resource most do not use and there are even laws against using garbage as building materials, since we always have to buy new to keep the economy going. An entire neighborhood could be built using the resources there, let alone a single house. You don't need new. There are enough old motors in the dump to make any number of generators for power and rotating machines - for free!

Find a wooded lot and purchase or build a portable mill and you can mill your own lumber. There are small electrical generators that can be mounted in a tube and tossed in the nearest stream for power enough for a limited amount of crucial power. The 3D printer is only limited by the imagination of its user. Many useful items can be assembled using that tech. Earth mass homes are another good building method. Wind turbines and solar can augment the power requirements. Hydroponics can deliver food in months and takes up very little room. Cash crops could be grown primarily Hemp to cash in on the up-coming changes in the law.

Still, no matter what is done, Ceasar is still waiting for his cut. And if he feels threatened in any way by our little experiment he will come down on us hard and heavy.

That is the reason for the high tech - to ensure we can resist when the authorities inevitably come with regulations and laws applying to us and our community and wanting to shut us down, change our methods or fine us for infractions.

By the way, this entire society is an example of living a secluded life. People live here in their homes as if this is the way of it for all. Yet their secluded life styles are insulated and isolated by a monstrous power structure and war machine that keeps most of the violence and atrocities off our shores. This society lives in a bubble...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (28th October 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I contend there is no way to centrally plan the provision of basic necessities. Simply because of the information deficit—no central planner could be really aware of the individual needs of the people nor of the long term effects of the application of a particular technology—it wouldn't even help if the central planner would be truly benevolent.

Therefore, the most humane way would be to allow people to fulfill their own needs and find solutions in a decentralized way. This means, allowing them to be free from coercion. No state taking their money and wasting it. No law-of-the-jungle society where people constantly steal from each other. Instead two simple rules, "You own yourself" and "You own your stuff." This promotes self-responsibility as well as respect for others. That's the cornerstone of a mature and sustainable society, from my point of view.

Getting there is quite a historical shift of awareness. Getting over this idea that there ought to be some ruler or leader at the top, and realizing that instead people have to take responsibility themselves. Always. It's a grassroots effort.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), gnostic9 (28th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Justplain. I do not advocate the use of force. I advocate freedom. Force is already used on us in the form of the threat of violence. There is always a hypothetical gun to our heads. The gun may at any time turn into a judiciary hearing and either jail time or fines, or both. There are those who have not had that insult visited upon them. There are others who have had it done to them many times. Freedom to do as you are told is not freedom.

For instance, I am one who has been singled out a half dozen times in my life and held up as an example for others. I do not enjoy having my life used and wasted as a warning to others.

I am an innocent, like many others, and I have not deserved my fate. Although I had it coming, knowing better all along. But if no one ever steps in their face who will start the resistance? I chose to and I am paying for it big time. I could use a little help. Instead I have been shunned by family and most friends. You here are my only allies. Still we ramble on about half measures and band aid solutions. My fate is way past mere best intentions. So is half the population of this world.

I love the idea of a self-sustaining community. I think there are enough of us here with the right stuff. We could reinvent the wheel and use existing tech in new and innovative ways. For instance, the garbage dump is a resource most do not use and there are even laws against using garbage as building materials, since we always have to buy new to keep the economy going. An entire neighborhood could be built using the resources there, let alone a single house. You don't need new. There are enough old motors in the dump to make any number of generators for power and rotating machines - for free!

Find a wooded lot and purchase or build a portable mill and you can mill your own lumber. There are small electrical generators that can be mounted in a tube and tossed in the nearest stream for power enough for a limited amount of crucial power. The 3D printer is only limited by the imagination of its user. Many useful items can be assembled using that tech. Earth mass homes are another good building method. Wind turbines and solar can augment the power requirements. Hydroponics can deliver food in months and takes up very little room. Cash crops could be grown primarily Hemp to cash in on the up-coming changes in the law.

Still, no matter what is done, Ceasar is still waiting for his cut. And if he feels threatened in any way by our little experiment he will come down on us hard and heavy.

That is the reason for the high tech - to ensure we can resist when the authorities inevitably come with regulations and laws applying to us and our community and wanting to shut us down, change our methods or fine us for infractions.

By the way, this entire society is an example of living a secluded life. People live here in their homes as if this is the way of it for all. Yet their secluded life styles are insulated and isolated by a monstrous power structure and war machine that keeps most of the violence and atrocities off our shores. This society lives in a bubble...
    Hi Ernie. You seem to have a good grasp of the way the current tech enslaves us and how to use that current tech to live independenly. Ways of averting the 'man' done by my off grid friend was that he had no personal income so he used refundable tax credits to pay his property tax (in ontario it was the trillium fund (from gambling) he got grants from for being a pauper), he also had extra funds from that and similar sources to buy food. One needs to be clever and resourceful to get around 'the man'.

I just wondered what you suggest to use for this hi-tech defense system you are advocating? It seems to me anything that we can come up with, that they will always have a bigger stick.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), gnostic9 (28th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    I contend there is no way to centrally plan the provision of basic necessities. Simply because of the information deficit—no central planner could be really aware of the individual needs of the people nor of the long term effects of the application of a particular technology—it wouldn't even help if the central planner would be truly benevolent.

Therefore, the most humane way would be to allow people to fulfill their own needs and find solutions in a decentralized way. This means, allowing them to be free from coercion. No state taking their money and wasting it. No law-of-the-jungle society where people constantly steal from each other. Instead two simple rules, "You own yourself" and "You own your stuff." This promotes self-responsibility as well as respect for others. That's the cornerstone of a mature and sustainable society, from my point of view.

Getting there is quite a historical shift of awareness. Getting over this idea that there ought to be some ruler or leader at the top, and realizing that instead people have to take responsibility themselves. Always. It's a grassroots effort.
    Agreed, Christian. The best future for humane living is de-centralized. Even in a equal rights world we would need to have a balance where limited space would be allocated fairly without causing shortages. In order to resolve shortages now we allow centralization of government authority and laws, which unfortunately are abused by corporate fascists and government bureaucrats. I really can only see humanity being able to overcome the centralized authority obstacle by an upgrade in our collective psychic abilities, where we subconsciously and consciously can readily understand needs and limitations. If we truly are passing into a higher frequency as a planet, then these intuitive skills should hopefully awaken (regardless of what our soulless supposed 'controllers' want).

Otherwise, the goal would be, what kind of humane tech, and system to go with it, that could be designed in our current 3D density?
    Last edited by Justplain; 28th October 2017 at 02:36.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), christian (31st October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Second try. Never as good as the first as I like to write on the fly. Computer keeps doing funny things.

There comes a point when the size of the stick no longer matters. Do I have high tech ideas that are implementable? No.

I'm a lego kid, I don't invent, I create using on hand resources and knowledge. (there was a time I had $1000s of lego everything, don't have one brick now)

My 'sticking' point with this society is the inappropriate standing social contract of the forty hour work week. Or any other across the board agreement of that sort. There is no negotiation on that, and that puts the worker at a disadvantage when it comes time to ask for a raise. Half the worker's negotiating position is already sold.

I knew the first week I ever worked that forty hours forever was far too many for me. The drudgery of work, the long hours of hard labor, the stress of acting forever like a robot, lack of sleep, and the dulling of the senses due to coping, leaves little time, energy or intellectual reserves for my 'real' work. My interests are diverse and require a fresh mind and lots of energy. My lifestyle grew from there.

The training of an army of bureaucrats has infringed on that lifestyle immensely, especially of late, as they regulate, license, and enforce us square pegs into round holes regardless of personal cost.

Freedom may be a concept ahead of its time. Maybe the best we can manage is liberty. An open mind is a good start, as the basis of liberty is the tolerance of divergent opinion - and the security of person to hold that opinion.

Maybe the 'stick' right now is merely metaphorical, maybe right now an open mind is enough.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Second try. Never as good as the first as I like to write on the fly. Computer keeps doing funny things.

There comes a point when the size of the stick no longer matters. Do I have high tech ideas that are implementable? No.

I'm a lego kid, I don't invent, I create using on hand resources and knowledge. (there was a time I had $1000s of lego everything, don't have one brick now)

My 'sticking' point with this society is the inappropriate standing social contract of the forty hour work week. Or any other across the board agreement of that sort. There is no negotiation on that, and that puts the worker at a disadvantage when it comes time to ask for a raise. Half the worker's negotiating position is already sold.

I knew the first week I ever worked that forty hours forever was far too many for me. The drudgery of work, the long hours of hard labor, the stress of acting forever like a robot, lack of sleep, and the dulling of the senses due to coping, leaves little time, energy or intellectual reserves for my 'real' work. My interests are diverse and require a fresh mind and lots of energy. My lifestyle grew from there.

The training of an army of bureaucrats has infringed on that lifestyle immensely, especially of late, as they regulate, license, and enforce us square pegs into round holes regardless of personal cost.

Freedom may be a concept ahead of its time. Maybe the best we can manage is liberty. An open mind is a good start, as the basis of liberty is the tolerance of divergent opinion - and the security of person to hold that opinion.

Maybe the 'stick' right now is merely metaphorical, maybe right now an open mind is enough.
    The forced 40 hour work week, without negotiation, would qualify as one of those current tech/system's enslavement type practices. This system enforces this code and says you should be happy to have a job. Then everything is so expensive one needs two jobs just to pay room and board. Having the ability to negotiate ones working hours more individually would certainly be a more humane way of doing things.

One huge problem in the 'post-modern world' is having false needs. Speaking of having an open mind, I dont think that this society could handle the idea of restricting advertising, yet that is one thing that should be done to reduce the mind control this system does to people. The advertizing industry uses linguistic programming and subliminal communication techniques to 'persuade' sheeple to behave in certain ways that feed the consumer society that the capitalist fascists propogate. Sheeple get 'programmed' to believe that they need the latest gadget, to have a bigger residence, have the latest fashion, consume the latest 'poison' food, etc. This society would believe its a crime to teach in our schools for people NOT to listen to/watch advertising, to tune it out or mute it, whenever it arises. Yet this is exactly what should be done, if you dont want to be a sheeple. Beyond that, if we must have advertising, it should be severely restricted as to how it communicates and what techniques are used, imho. Everyone should be taught as children how to identify manipulation techniques of propagandists, imho.

In today's society, other things that can be done to train people to better cope with the current situation:

a) In my opinion, everyone should be trained early on how to manage finances (ie. how to make and follow a budget, how to balance a chequebook),
    b) how to grow + prepare food (especially using locally grown produce, had to make a balanced nutritious diet, etc.),
    c) how to manage the basics of personal health care (such as hygiene, home made remedies for common ailments, using + growing locally grown medicinal plants, etc.),
    d) how to build and maintain housing (ie. from current tech for structural construction, wiring and plumbing, to how to build/maintain subsistence housing from local materials, etc.),
    e) how to obtain clean water,
    f) how to manage waste,
    g) how to make shoes and clothing (ie. using current tech and how to do it using only locally available resources, etc.).
    e) how to meditate, manage stress, and use exercises that promote people's innate abilities such telepathy, empathic, clairvoyance, etc.
    f) basic literacy skills such as reading, writing (including spelling and grammar) and arithmetic.

Besides that people should also be encouraged to do things for themselves and live as independently as possible. In larger urban centres, perhaps all people should be given access to the use of public lands for growing their own food and medicinal herbs.

On top of that, corporations and the wealthy, should be severely restricted in how they affect society, such as no political donations, no bribes, no funding of fake research (perhaps any research). Perhaps they should all be taxed out of existence?

So, in today's society in today's tech, there are several hings that could be done to make the system more humane:

1) allow workers more individual liberty (i like the use of that word, Ernie!) to negotiate their terms of employment

2) Severely restrict the use of advertizing (and other forms of propaganda)

3). Teach people necessary life skills that promote independent lifestyles

4). Severely restrict the activities of corporations and the wealthy.

Of course, the benefit of these type of changes is only as good as the people make use of. But having these changes would at least 'level the playing field' that the corporate fascists/bureaucrats currently have in their favour.
    Last edited by Justplain; 28th October 2017 at 22:59.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (29th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (28th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are still not listening....The dot connector in the form of the aforementioned David I. is telling you thr facts of what is 'reality' if you can see it. If not then it has been told to you and you did not see it.
    WHOS PROBLEM IS THAT?

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

You are still not listening....The dot connector in the form of the aforementioned David I. is telling you thr facts of what is 'reality' if you can see it. If not then it has been told to you and you did not see it.
    WHOS PROBLEM IS THAT?
    Hi East Sun. A summary of David Icke's latest theories appears here:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...out-son-of-God

He basically says that we cant trust our senses. Something to the effect that we have been infected by nanotech and are being blinded to reality.

I dont know, if we have been that affected, and even if we are aware of being manipulated, if we cant rely on our five senses, then what do we rely on to operate n the physical world?

I would tend to think that if you live an independent lifestyle, and question whatever stories we are told by the msm, and you a reasonably informed of how we have been manipulated, then that's the best we can be expected to do, dont you think?

When you examine the world closely, and identify anomalies like syncronicities and the paranormal, there is certainly evidence that life could be considered illusory. Mystics have been calling life fake for eons. Let's assume that is the case, then if we learn not to identify with the illusion, such as materialism, etc., and identify with just being the 'observer' (ie. your immortal soul), then perhaps we are right where we should be?
    Last edited by Justplain; 29th October 2017 at 01:02.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm always amazed at how others interpret ate David Icke's rendition of what he sees as being the reality of what is.

He has leaned over backwards, 'as best he could' to explain it at length in his books and videos and at appearances at seminars throughout the world'

He has spoken for 12 or more hours in what to me is very articulate language on a wide variety of relevant subjects.

If you have not read any of his books you do not have any idea of what he is about. if you have and understood what he was saying, then you are at liberty to agree or disagree or debate till the cows come home.

IMO he is and has been inspired beyond the norm.

When something makes sense to me I will check it out thoroughly no matter how crazy it may seem. But that's me, others do their own thing of course.
    Last edited by East Sun; 29th October 2017 at 13:24.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I'm always amazed at how others interpret ate David Icke's rendition of what he sees as being the reality of what is.

He has leaned over backwards, 'as best he could' to explain it at length in his books and videos and at appearances at seminars throughout the world'

He has spoken for 12 or more hours in what to me is very articulate language on a wide variety of relevant subjects.

If you have not read any of his books you do not have any idea of what he is about. if you have and understood what he was saying, then you are at liberty to agree or disagree or debate till the cows come home.

IMO he is and has been inspired beyond the norm.

When something makes sense to me I will check it out thoroughly no matter how crazy it may seem. But that's me, others do there own thing of course.
    I am only modestly familiar with Mr. Icke's work. He has some interesting observations. I like his take on current events and trends. I have substantially tuned him out because his theories are often not substantiatable by some sort of verifiable evidence, imho. So, i make no claim to be overly knowledgeable of his work. And i would further assert that he does not have a monopoly on the truth.

That being said, this thread is about humane technology. We have been tossing around ideas on how to make a more humane way of life. Any suggestions?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adaline (19th January 2018), East Sun (29th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Justplain,

I commend you for your thread and especially your concern about humanity's plight and struggle to form a
    viable and workable process to improve our existence here on our planet.

I don't have a way, as things stand, at present, to make our lot much better. I just wish I could make suggestions but until
    other things are rectified and dealt with I don't see a way except in the line of what I eluded to re: David Ickes understanding of the status quo.

That's just how I see it in my limited perspective.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Justplain (6th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Adaline's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    one simple answer, get rid of smartphones and concentrate on meditation and telepathy
    So awesome...this thread.
    It seems to me that what stops us from believing in ourselves that we can overcome the matrix, Cabal, system are these damned shackles.

Access to clean, sustainable and free power, free fuel, is key. It frees us from the system. But we need land, and with that comes taxes! Agreed, clean water, ability to clean oneself, food.

How the Government Suppresses Free Energy Technologies
    https://www.activistpost.com/2015/09...hnologies.html

The Orion Project
    The Orion Project is an organization created to transform the current energy, environmental and social crisis into a world of sustainability and enlightened abundance.
    http://www.theorionproject.org/en/

SiriusDisclosure
    http://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/
    The New Earth Incubator Fund
    CONCEPT AND PROPOSAL
    DRAFT 1.0
    STEVEN M. GREER MD
    http://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/t...ncubator-fund/

'perceptual programming' that David Icke talks about
    DAVID ICKE - CONSPIRACY REALIST - Part 1/2 | London Real
    https://youtu.be/KZneIQfSKKY
    Last edited by Adaline; 20th January 2018 at 15:16.
    Evolve is love (spelled backwards.)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaline For This Post:

Justplain (6th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Just as an addendum to principles discussed in this thread, over the most recent christmas break i had the pleasure of reading the books of Tuman Cash, a fellow member of PA. Although this was not my first "AHA!!" moment, as i have had several of those, this was a major one for me. Truman's work supports the idea that it is imperative that we wake up to the 'matrix' that our people have been locked into.

I think that the points earlier in this thread still stand the test of awakening. It is very important that we are able to live independent of current tech, even if we dont want to live like the Amish. Being closer to nature is an extremely smart idea. Also, while living in today's tech, we should be searching for tech that allows us to gain more indepence (ie. 3d printers, free energy generators, etc.).

What Truman's work points out is the importance of past life awareness. Through this he discovered that most/all of the worlds religions and secrect societies are fabrications of fake gods that are actually ETs. The grays, the plieadians, the mantids and reptillians are all part of this charade. Further to this, i believe that the astral Archons are also integrally involved in the ongoing manipulation and brainwashing. Earth people are getting screwed both coming and going. The negative ETs are milking us on multiple levels and we dont even realize the extent of it. Truman has between life memories of his spirit being recycled by the ETs as he was sent into multiple reincarnations under ET direction.

The only way we have a chance of rectifying this is to become soul aware, past life aware, and try to develop the consciousness to negate this interference when we meet it. This is just an extension of our awareness of the controllers' agenda and programmes, which is also extremely important. Being soul aware and past life aware will just increase our independence. Just an additional step in the steps previously outlined in this thread.
    Last edited by Justplain; 7th February 2018 at 00:50.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Adaline's Avatar
    Thanks

CREATE A CUSTOM TRUTH COMMUNITY
    GEOFF BYRD
    Published on Feb 14, 2018
    https://youtu.be/HBSkEOrYgg8
    Evolve is love (spelled backwards.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2