Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #201
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Hands down a must see. Amazing stuff. How do I record youtube videos? I want this on my hard drive and then I'll burn it. Should be in the Avalon library as well.
    Use VLC, Select Convert/Save

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edward Teller refuses to answer the question of if he knows Bob Lazar!?!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st June 2019 at 15:52.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Strat (21st June 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is nobody here talking about this? This is so awesome!
    Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar!

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Alan (22nd June 2019), Andrew_K (23rd June 2019), Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), BMJ (3rd July 2019), boja (21st June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd June 2019), Gracy (21st June 2019), guayabal (22nd June 2019), Hym (21st June 2019), Iancorgi (21st June 2019), Ivanhoe (27th June 2019), Krist (22nd June 2019), Le Chat (26th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th June 2019), Praxis (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Hands down a must see. Amazing stuff. How do I record youtube videos? I want this on my hard drive and then I'll burn it. Should be in the Avalon library as well.
    http://clipgrab.org works well for me. But there are a bunch of free sites one can use.

Yes, this has to be an exquisite, delicious treat... I've downloaded it myself overnight (it's long!) and I'm going to listen to it today, maybe several times.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2019), Praxis (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Strat (21st June 2019), waree (21st June 2019), Yoda (23rd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

A very good interview, and I commend Joe for asking the questions we all need to know. Never have heard Bob (until this interview) discuss the involvement of the Russians at S4 "until a big discovery was made", then they were unwelcome after that. Fascinating.

Also important to the dialog is the inclusion of todays Tic Tac episodes, and the Wilson memo leak, both which appear to validate Bobs work on the program.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Iancorgi (21st June 2019), Praxis (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Strat (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), waree (21st June 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Sometimes I think Joe is genetically modified to do his job. He executes his podcast too well! Really!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), p+52 (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by waree (here)

Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar!
    Had a VERY strong impression while watching.

Why is there a consistent push to make it seem like we have no idea how the machines operate?
    If this is true, then what is the derivation of the TR3B? We clearly have craft, as I have seen one personally in CO, that are based on these principles yet this is counter to the narrative bob is spinning(unless we captured flying triangles, which I am unaware of anyone making this claim, but could be very wrong here. Michael Schratt seems to think it is a Terran object).

I get a very strong impression that Bob and even his whole program were intentionally set up as a limited hang out.
    I firmly believe all his information is correct as he relays it. However, the program he was inducted into is actually a way of controlling how disclosure happens.

This is crucial. He is setting up the framework that the government has no understanding of how this tech works. If this is true then they dont look bad at not sharing this tech because it could be used as a weapon, like all tech. So they can say we will let you have it when we understand it. Oh and look Haliburton and Raytheon won the contracts to figure it out.

So this way they can continue the slow drip of tech, but now start actually giving us the Jetsons type tech. The internet was a test case on how to roll out a tech and make sure it doesnt get out of hand.

It took a bit but now the internet is very curated. They have figured out how to do this with the test case and now the real game begins. Enter bob lazar back into the scene and TTSa.

It really does feel like it is the time for the game to start rolling out. That is why it is Majic 12. Bob is the Magicians assistant, knowingly or not, that is helping set the Overton Window.

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Why is there a consistent push to make it seem like we have no idea how the machines operate?
    If this is true, then what is the derivation of the TR3B? We clearly have craft, as I have seen one personally in CO, that are based on these principles yet this is counter to the narrative bob is spinning(unless we captured flying triangles, which I am unaware of anyone making this claim, but could be very wrong here. Michael Schratt seems to think it is a Terran object).

I get a very strong impression that Bob and even his whole program were intentionally set up as a limited hang out.
    I firmly believe all his information is correct as he relays it. However, the program he was inducted into is actually a way of controlling how disclosure happens.

This is crucial. He is setting up the framework that the government has no understanding of how this tech works. If this is true then they dont look bad at not sharing this tech because it could be used as a weapon, like all tech. So they can say we will let you have it when we understand it. Oh and look Haliburton and Raytheon won the contracts to figure it out.

So this way they can continue the slow drip of tech, but now start actually giving us the Jetsons type tech. The internet was a test case on how to roll out a tech and make sure it doesnt get out of hand.

It took a bit but now the internet is very curated. They have figured out how to do this with the test case and now the real game begins. Enter bob lazar back into the scene and TTSa.

It really does feel like it is the time for the game to start rolling out. That is why it is Majic 12. Bob is the Magicians assistant, knowingly or not, that is helping set the Overton Window.
    I feel the same. Something is coming. They set the stage to roll out something. If you see the Podesta's email, he mentioned UFO is his "secret plan". What did he plan for us?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50448

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Jad (22nd June 2019), mountain_jim (22nd June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

14. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by waree (here)

Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar!

Exactly and Bob's doing it gives the military industrial complex complete plausible deniability on the matter but the entire thing stinks. Bob said he had "NO DESIRE" to talk about it any longer and the next thing I know he is talking about it again and confirming the aliens exist which falls right nicely into the agenda for the fake alien invasion planned. I find the entire thing quite smelly personally and my entire opinion of Bob has changed after re-watching this video. My gut is usually on with these things. It was on with Parks, it was on with Goode, and Wilcox and it was on with Q as far as I am concerned. My gut says stay wary of this one!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), waree (21st June 2019)

16. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by p+52 (here)
    A very good interview, and I commend Joe for asking the questions we all need to know. Never have heard Bob (until this interview) discuss the involvement of the Russians at S4 "until a big discovery was made", then they were unwelcome after that. Fascinating.

Also important to the dialog is the inclusion of todays Tic Tac episodes, and the Wilson memo leak, both which appear to validate Bobs work on the program.
    I like the letter brought up at the end of the podcast and Bob's face subsequently lighting up. "Why are you telling me this now?!" So cool.

I went to a website that had a bunch of info on Lazar, it was one of those old school 90's/early 2000's sites. http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Gove..._Scientist.htm Loaded fine last night, now it's crushed with traffic. Bandwith limit exceeded, can't get to it.

The Netflix doc is also a must see.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2019), boja (21st June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (21st June 2019), Intranuclear (21st June 2019), p+52 (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), waree (21st June 2019)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Strat;1298684]
    The Netflix doc is also a must see.
    Own it. seen it many times.

I was exposed to Bobs story in 1989 when I was listening to a radio interview of him (from a LV radio station) just after the knapp 5:00 News expose. I was glued to my radio!!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2019), Iancorgi (22nd June 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), Strat (22nd June 2019), sunwings (24th June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

20. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Cameron said something interesting on the JC show. Lazar was asked in his interview at area 51 with his employer if he knew John Lear. John Lear was already known as 'out there' and Lazar said he did know John. Yes Lazar saw what he said he saw out there and that was part of the PTB plan, but George Knapp came into the equation which they hadn't planned that gave the story credence. John Lear was suppose to be the useful idiot...that talk about captured UFOs could be debunked on this revelation by using Lear. Knapp had real investigative journalist creds. Lear? Not so much so this psy ops game got out of control. Lazar I think .saw and experienced what he said he did.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

22. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

The Netflix doc is OK, but it misses so much of what Bob has said.
    This is a 10+ hour video that is a gem. So much info.

Decades ago when I got into Bob Lazar I immediately believed him. I hate to admit it but I think Stan Freidman did more damage to Bob Lazar than anyone else. Because Stan was very credible and the fact that Stan was not able to verify Bob's credentials he determined that Bob was a liar. I also fell for that for many years.
    It was not until I started to REALLY pay attention to Bob's videos, especially the linked video is when I realized that if Bob is a liar, then Satan is Jesus.
    I could say much about Bob, but to me he is by far the most credible and important whistleblower EVER.

Of course belief should never decide in research, but it certainly can direct research.
    The most terrible and painful thing that Bob says is him being honest and state that he wishes that he kept his mouth shut and if he had the chance to do it all over again, he would jump on that opportunity.

This saddens me, because I actually agree with him, and yet if he had not done what he did, I would not be inspired now. I also state that if I have the opportunity to work on something similar, I would have learned from Bob and rather than undergo 30 years of hate and demoralization, hands down I would keep my mouth SHUT!

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Alan (22nd June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th June 2019), Hym (22nd June 2019), ichingcarpenter (26th June 2019), Jayke (22nd June 2019), KiwiElf (22nd June 2019), meeradas (22nd June 2019), Strat (22nd June 2019), sunwings (24th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    was part of the PTB plan

I’m sorry? “PTB”?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

waree (22nd June 2019)

26. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

was part of the PTB plan

I’m sorry? “PTB”?
    I assume it means Powers That Be, yes?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

KiwiElf (22nd June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

28. Link to Post #215
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    was part of the PTB plan

I’m sorry? “PTB”?
    I assume it means Powers That Be, yes?
    Yes. Also commonly referred to as the "Shadow Government", "Deep State" "Cabal", etc. It's Global.

(click image a few times for full sized version)

Click image for larger version

Name:	CABAL Relationship 4-FV sml.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	40894
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd June 2019 at 03:50.

29. Link to Post #216
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

I think the alien technology he has witnessed is still beyond our understanding and yes if we did understand it as Lazar said at the end of the doc they would control the world so I think they would use it to show full spectrum dominance and say so and not hide it anymore....
    That's an interesting turn: now Bob Lazar's story is utilized within some right-wing propaganda.

From the video at 1:12:00

Quote This is a powerful technology, fearsome technology and you just don't want everyone to have. They will become obvious how to make constructive as well as destructive devices from it it's my only guess as to why they have never released information it's kind of difficult once you release the technology to be analyzed and give it to everyone they can just run with it.

You really can't keep the weapon potential hidden, you really can't. Look with ET technology you can literally rule the world well. I am telling the truth.
    source: video above at post #21

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

32. The Following User Says Thank You to waree For This Post:

Star Tsar (22nd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Guys/gals, every one without exception, everyone of the editors and producers of every single major news and entertainment network is a member of the council on foreign relations (CFR) . This means that just like for years when they wouldn't touch or take seriously the UFO stories it was because of word from the top telling them how to handle it. Now it's no different. Someone at the top has obviously opened the valve up and given the okay and now mainstream suddenly has the OK to start talking about it. Bob, who before wanted nothing to do with speaking about it any longer, let alone do so publicly, suddenly is showing up again. To me it appears Bob still is working toward the agenda for the same man he thought he stopped working for. I suppose this could be knowingly since Bob is pretty smart and to fool him would be difficult. So one wonders though if a major highly skilled effort on the part of a government set up had been run and Bob was played>. I think they upscaled their game at the deep state and Bob is another story for the Mirage Men. Something everyone reading this thread should pull up from the archive here and watch.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Did You See Them (26th June 2019), silvanelf (22nd June 2019), Star Tsar (22nd June 2019), waree (22nd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #219
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Can Mods please merge this Bob thread with the Other bob thread so it is all in place?

36. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I thought I'd place this here vs on the Dolan thread

Richard Dolan Interviews Jeremy Corbell on Bob Lazar Documentary (11/24/2018)

I wanted Dolan's take on the Bob Lazar story. I realize that Corbell is promoting his documentary which might diminish it a bit
    Dolan is a believer because of Lazar's consistences and non promotion over the years.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 11 15 LastLast