+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Semjase"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Asket"

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    I just found this interesting Interview from this year, where Billy Meier meets "Asket" the Woman that was shown on the Picture as "Asket" Michelle DellaFave.

I hope you enjoy, i did

I can't count the times I've seen her picture.

Here is "Asket" on the Dean Martin Show:

I'm sorry, I haven't read the entire thread yet, so I'm not sure if she has been identified. Who is she?
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 24th October 2017 at 13:19.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Asket"

Wendell Stevens, and his crew visited Billy long time ago and they ordered all kinds of rigorous tests on the photos, the audio Billy had, items-and the results were pretty conclusive. The veracity and integrity of the tests were the best of that time, inlcuding IBM laboratory tests on the photos which ruled out any forgery or trick photography.
    I have no idea if Billy's story is 100% true, but there is a lot of compelling stuff, I think there is definitely something to it. The woman who came forward, who had been a young girl when Billy had visited their Ashram in India-and craft had visited them there-she is a person of impeccable integrity, holding an important diplomatic post with the U.N I believe. The balance tips towards truth in my book. You have to make up your own mind.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Semjase"

I heard that Semjase spoke German with an Austrian accent. I also heard that one of the Pleiadians in his photos was identified as a model in his town. And didn't Tom Horn say that Billy had been a secret agent prior to becoming a farmer? And weren't German-speaking Venusians visiting the US in the 50s? If I were a Nazi in a secret craft I would probably tell people I was from the Pleiades or Venus or whatever...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,922 times in 4,330 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Heard of the "Baby & the Bathwater" analogy, MorningFox?

Seems to me, you need to do some serious reading on the subject. Everyone from Jesus Christ to Bob Lazar (& EVERY conspiracy theory which has ever existed) has been debunked at some point. Respectfully, you don't know what you think you do. Of course, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. (While you're at it, you may want to look up the term, "Selective Perception" and do a LOT of research beyond a few YT videos...)

None of the original photos, published in a large A3 sized book, long before you were even born, have EVER been "proven" fake. You may want to start with that & the original book, published in the 70's, along with the original Japanese film investigation of the period (if you can find it), before the evidence became "altered"... kinda like the Zabruder footage...
    You seem emotionally invested in this which is clearly affecting the way you respond. You're also making wild assumptions. You're also bringing my age in to it as if that somehow lessens the validity of my opinion....? Strange conversational tactics.

I've done all the reading you can do on Billy Meier over the years. I've come to a different conclusion to you... get over it.

Actually you are the one making this personal. As such you seem to be the one with an emotional investment.
    For the record Morning Fox, Billy Meier is no Corey Goode.
    It's quite easy to be flippant and dismissive quite another to actually invest a little energy and do a little investigation.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Does meier show any new digital ufo photos or videos ? Given his level of contact, it seems reasonable to think that he would have gotten a new camera in the last 30 years. Does billy meier have a youtube account?
    This is a very good question and opens up a line of thought I wanted to share earlier but when I began I realized I was muddying the water a bit much.
    Rather than give a long winded explanation I'm just going to make a statement and we can go from there.
    The last of Billy's pictures took place in the late seventies and maybe early eighties.
    And then they stopped.
    I'm of the opinion that as they stopped, so to did the ET/Plieadian interaction.
    Billy has made some pretty stupid statements attributing them to the Plieadians about 9/11 as such and as for as far as I'm concerned I'm of the opinion that Billy is on his own now and he has been so since the pictures stopped. Because not only did the pictures stop in the early eighties, but also the genius predictions and explanations of the world stopped coming as well.
    I find this to be sufficient to form the opinion that Billy and his group have been abandoned by the Pleadians.
    I'm of the opinion that the Plieadians considered their experiment with Billy a failure and as such they closed up shop.
    I still consider the contact Billy had to be of the highest pure grade contact we on earth have ever had in the modern era.
    And I deem the actual conversations and wisdom given to him by those beings to be true golden nuggets of off world wisdom that can be found absolutely no where else.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I heard that Semjase spoke German with an Austrian accent. I also heard that one of the Pleiadians in his photos was identified as a model in his town. And didn't Tom Horn say that Billy had been a secret agent prior to becoming a farmer? And weren't German-speaking Venusians visiting the US in the 50s? If I were a Nazi in a secret craft I would probably tell people I was from the Pleiades or Venus or whatever...

With the rumors that the Nazi's had in fact invented anti-gravity and fled with their inventions I've absolutely thought about this as well.
    Excellent information about the accent.
    This does kind of feed into this vein of thought.
    When viewing the anti-gravity craft in the 8mm films Billy took they do look rather unimpressive.
    And by that I mean they kind of bob around and appear to be floating on a magnetic current that isn't exactly providing the most stable of mediums.
    I too have wondered on the possibility of Antarctic Nazis or Nazis on the moon being the persons who have visited Billy and called themselves Pleadian.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Don't think Meier is having active contact anymore - certainly not physical contact, possibly not since the 80s. I think with the brouhaha it caused, and with Billy possibly getting a little too big for his boots, the genuine contact experiences ended (they backed off).

I agree.
    Last edited by DNA; 25th October 2017 at 00:35.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Seems to me, you need to do some serious reading on the subject. Everyone from Jesus Christ to Bob Lazar (& EVERY conspiracy theory which has ever existed) has been debunked at some point. Respectfully, you don't know what you think you do. Of course, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. (While you're at it, you may want to look up the term, "Selective Perception" and do a LOT of research beyond a few YT videos...)

None of the original photos, published in a large A3 sized book, long before you were even born, have EVER been "proven" fake. You may want to start with that & the original book, published in the 70's, along with the original Japanese film investigation of the period (if you can find it), before the evidence became "altered"... kinda like the Zabruder footage...
    You seem emotionally invested in this which is clearly affecting the way you respond. You're also making wild assumptions. You're also bringing my age in to it as if that somehow lessens the validity of my opinion....? Strange conversational tactics.

I've done all the reading you can do on Billy Meier over the years. I've come to a different conclusion to you... get over it.

Actually you are the one making this personal. As such you seem to be the one with an emotional investment.
    For the record Morning Fox, Billy Meier is no Corey Goode.
    It's quite easy to be flippant and dismissive quite another to actually invest a little energy and do a little investigation.
    Completely incorrect on both counts, but thank you for the input. I was merely pointing out his use of assumption and impassioned derogatory insinuation, no emotion from me at all.

You're also wrong about suggesting I need do a little investigation, as I've already stated I've read just about all there is to read on the Meier case, and just so happen to have a different opinion to the pair of you, but again thanks for the input.

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

So it's proven that he faked the photo and used a picture of this woman, yet she and many other people STILL believe him!?

Come on. I know it's all such a lovely fairy tale and we all want to believe but... come on...

Even the pictures of the spaceships were very obviously fake. The perspectives were all off. Unless the CIA made fakes themselves and swapped all of those too?
    Billy did not fake anything, he sent the negatives in to be developed and they were stolen, replaced with pictures of Michelle delafava ... The CIA put out fake photos to discredit Billy... The ones on the web are not billys originals, in the video he explains how his photos were stolen, who did it and why ...quetzal destroyed the space photos also, the ones about his great journey, the CIA again put out pictures in Edwards name to muddy the water...they have tried to kill him 23 times...one attempt Wendell was present...the case is so much more than photos... It's about our past, our future, and the evolution of consciousness, help by the descendants of the watchers who have been with us from the beginning...what if you knew one race split into two groups and one group feels responsible for us, and the other wants to control or kill us ...one used religion to enslave us, the other wants us to follow the natural course of evolution and figure out things for ourselves as they did...only through individual hard work and thinking, do the needed cognitions begin to change the thinking patterns of the human being... They say it will take 800 years before we become rational thinking human beings Able to interact with them and their billion member federation...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Watch Wendell's video presentations on the case, it will clear up many questions...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

That line seems to be your standard response to anyone who disagrees with you, MorningFox. Don't take up psychology,... you're not very good at it. In fact, most of your posts appear to be little more than snide "know-it-all" putdowns or scoffing & belittling other members' posts while rarely offering any evidence yourself.

I concluded nothing - that's your assumption. I also said "you're entitled to believe whatever you want".

"Get over it" was an unnecessary & reactive (emotional) response, bordering on an obnoxious troll.

As for your age, it's quite relevant; most of the original source info I cited was very difficult to obtain by the late 80's, particularly the original (good quality) video footage; it's certainly not on the net. You would need to be in possession of the originals released in the period.

As you're so well read on the subject please, in your own words;

How did Billy Film a full size craft orbiting his house and clearly shaking a large tree which the craft went in front of & behind?
    Tell us about his still camera - it had certain features, limiting its use
    Tell us about the metal sample & who it was given to? What were the original conclusions? What was it composed of & how?
    How did Billy Film a craft disappearing & reappearing almost instantly in a different location while a fighter jet flies overhead in frame while all of this is happening without a single break in the film?
    The findings of the original acoustic analysis of the saucer's "noise"?
    What did the Japanese film crew investigation & respected "ufologists", including Wendelle Stevens, conclude?

I don't so much have a problem with your opinions, conclusions, or what you said, it's "how" you say it.

re "netiquette"... - "ad hominem attacks have never helped anything resolve into truth", You might want to try a different approach... like adding something of value?

Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th October 2017 at 09:32.

15. Link to Post #29
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

That line seems to be your standard response to anyone who disagrees with you, MorningFox.
    Hah, now I know you're living on a different planet. That's literally the first time I've ever mentioned someone here being emotionally invested... in the 5 years that I've been here, so that's another bizarre assumption from you.

I made a comment that didn't agree completely with your viewpoint and so you attacked my knowledge of the topic in a very defensive way... and when I retaliated you accuse me of being the one doing the attacking. Please reevaluate your confused stance and let's allow the thread to get back on topic...

re "netiquette"... - "ad hominem attacks have never helped anything resolve into truth", You might want to try a different approach... like adding something of value?

I'll just remind you that I was giving my opinion on the subject, not even being aware of your existence, and you took it upon yourself to 'ad hominem attack' me...

Delusional
    Last edited by MorningFox; 25th October 2017 at 15:21.

16. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hah, now I know you're living on a different planet. That's literally the first time I've ever mentioned someone here being emotionally invested... in the 5 years that I've been here, so that's another bizarre assumption from you.
    Regardless you do seem to try to get under the skin of folks with language that is unnecessarily antagonistic.

I made a comment that didn't agree completely with your viewpoint

You are attempting to attack who you consider your opponents on the given topic being as your view point is in opposition.
    The language below is not that of someone seeking healthy dialogue, but instead one who wishes to belittle and slight those with an opposing view point.

So it's proven that he faked the photo and used a picture of this woman, yet she and many other people STILL believe him!?

Come on. I know it's all such a lovely fairy tale and we all want to believe but... come on...

Even the pictures of the spaceships were very obviously fake. The perspectives were all off. Unless the CIA made fakes themselves and swapped all of those too?

Dude maybe you are not a jerk but you come off like a jerk.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,763 times in 4,343 posts

Ah come on guys, no need for names. Let's have a chill pill and move on.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th October 2017), justntime2learn (26th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Quote I'm of the opinion that as they stopped, so to did the ET/Plieadian interaction.
    Thanks for pointing that out DNA and totally agree with that statement. Wanted to note the comparison to Dr Greer's time frame of best evidence gathering and Billy's time frame of evidence gathering. In both cases they stopped filming or gathered very little good evidence after a certain time or it was even questionable evidence. Also both individuals continued on but something seemed to change. Maybe the personal motivation of the contactee might have changed and be coming into play? Perhaps intelligence behind the contact considers motives or did the ETs move on and the humans think otherwise? Say this because question my own contact as it has waned from a height of activity in 2011-2012. Maybe it was something I did but was happy in some ways ie financial/fame not to benefit from the exposure contact usually brings.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bruno (26th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Regardless you do seem to try to get under the skin of folks with language that is unnecessarily antagonistic.
    Agreed, it's inflammatory and is derailing this thread. We've got some members posting here who are highly informed about this case, excellent that not all agree because a healthy and respectful debate has the potential to produce a thorough examination of the case, but instead this, MorningFox.

Ad hominems are never OK.

DNA, telling someone they're coming off as a jerk is also infammatory.
    (BTW, I found your double post notice and deleted that post. )

I for one am interested in everyone's assessments of this case, I'm sure there are plenty of others, please play nice.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th October 2017 at 00:14. Reason: Grammar and correction.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (26th October 2017), MorningFox (26th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2