Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Semjase"

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Asket"

I just found this interesting Interview from this year, where Billy Meier meets "Asket" the Woman that was shown on the Picture as "Asket" Michelle DellaFave.

I hope you enjoy, i did

Last edited by seehas; 23rd October 2017 at 21:02.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

astridmari (24th October 2017), BMJ (29th October 2017), daviddjg23 (24th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), drneglector (23rd October 2017), ghostrider (24th October 2017), Inversion (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd October 2017), Mike Gorman (24th October 2017), mojo (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), Star Tsar (24th October 2017), TrumanCash (24th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: 2017 Interview - Billy Meier meets "Semjase"

There's been so much debate on the authenticity of the case. Im not sure what to think but Im glad its not the American lawyer speaking for Billy. There seems to be some dubious photos though? Why would Billy include those for his case? Also why didn't Billy film after his dated 1970s film? That to me is cause for concern if he had continued with contact later than the date of his last video his evidence should have continued... Just like any case there will always be those that dont believe but I want to believe its true.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), daviddjg23 (24th October 2017), Inversion (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), seehas (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There's been so much debate on the authenticity of the case. .... There seems to be some dubious photos though? Why would Billy include those for his case?
    your questions are answered in the interview.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

...did hear his reasoning about 12-14 minutes in but why did he include evidence that he knew was not right? That just caused people to doubt him, anyway thanks for posting the video.

...wanted to add there is really good evidence that Billy has and was analyzed by researchers later that showed strange abnormalities. That alone supports his contact. I think the photos that were in doubt should be removed right away. Let his case stand on the strongest evidence. I removed dubious videos even though thought they showed some interesting things because wanted the archive to have the strongest evidence... it's difficult to be one's own critic and Billy doesnt need to prove anything to anyone and every case of paranormal or even supposed real case has its own number of critics to say otherwise.
    Last edited by mojo; 23rd October 2017 at 20:56.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), seehas (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks

as controverse the billy meier case is, i sometimes asked myself maybe the whole case is kept like that to keep enough air for "free will".

like billy said, dont belive nothing iam presenting or saying, find your own truth.

the pictures from semjase or the dinosaur, alot of people dismissed billy after that but sometimes its worth to listen to all someone has to say.

tibetian mantra

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), daviddjg23 (24th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,496 times in 4,310 posts

It's actually Askett, not Semjase. But it was a very interesting interview, which was actually posted here recently in this thread.

Still many, many questions abound on the Meier case. I think they always will.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (23rd October 2017), seehas (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It's actually Askett, not Semjase. But it was a very interesting interview, which was actually posted here recently in this thread.

Still many, many questions abound on the Meier case. I think they always will.
    thanks, ive corrected the name.

tibetian mantra

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

I did my Billy Meier research and although I'm probably not going to watch this video I'll share my opinion for what it is worth.
    Something Paul said about that and six bucks should get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
    Through the seventies and eighties I'm of the opinion that Meier is in fact in contact with non-earthly human type beings.
    I'm of the opinion that this one armed security guard who had no black room and no picture developing expertise had his negatives intercepted by intelligence agencies when he had them dropped off for developing, and some pictures were purposely forged so as to be later easily disproven in order for debunkers to easily dismiss the case.
    The information and the legit pics are top notch, and in my opinion if you are open minded and possess a discerning intellect you will see this for yourself.
    I think it is easier to discern this if you aquire the books published by Wendelle Stevens on the subject.
    Living in AZ it was easier for me to aquire these in used book stores and such (Wendelle operating out of Tuscon).
    Now with the internet and such that it is you can aquire the e-book versions for free, I'm pretty sure Bill has these available somewhere.
    They are absolutely must reads in my opinion.
    The prophecies are a must as well.
    One of those prophecies being that Europe especially England and France would burn from within and be overthrown completely due to their large Muslim populations.
    I always found that outrageous and absolutely absurd until the recent influx of Muslim immigrants began to take place. Then I realized this was indeed a very real possibility as it appears the Globalists need to break a few eggs to make their one world government omelet.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), astridmari (24th October 2017), BMJ (29th October 2017), daviddjg23 (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017), seehas (23rd October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), TrumanCash (24th October 2017), Tyy1907 (25th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm of the opinion that this one armed security guard who had no black room and no picture developing expertise had his negatives intercepted by intelligence agencies when he had them dropped off for developing, and some pictures were purposely forged so as to be later easily disproven in order for debunkers to easily dismiss the case.
    Yes totally agree. However it still really bugs me why Meier allowed these forgeries to be seen and published. He claims he really took a photograph of Askett, so why was he not immediately alerted to the fact that his picture of her, once processed and returned to him, was not Askett (but Michelle DellaFave from the Dean Martin show?) Why did he let this fly?

Another question, and regarding this image of Michelle DellaFave passed off as an ET - where did that original image come from? I've looked myself, so have many others, but it is confirmed that that precise frame from the Dean Martin show does not exist in the original broadcast. Was it from a rehearsal, unbroadcast footage?

Maybe. If so, how was that obtained? How was it captured as well? - not from a tv screen, the image is too clean for that. It looks more like a live photograph (later blurred) taken in situ - which might explain why it doesn't match any frame of the original broadcast. But again, how, why, who? etc.. Hehe, it's a real deep rabbit hole!
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), daviddjg23 (24th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (23rd October 2017), Omni (5th November 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

DNA posts a good response that Star Mariner quoted. The gov and black ops would operate that way trying to place fraud material in an authentic case. We should watch for that in any important case and if Billy wanted to help his case he could do a few things. Voice analysis and more forensic research on the most important videos to strengthen his case. After this many years I cant imagine Billy trying to hold up a fraud case on the whole and give him the benefit of the doubt but as you can see he leaves room for questions that needs to be resolved.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes totally agree. However it still really bugs me why Meier allowed these forgeries to be seen and published. He claims he really took a photograph of Askett, so why was he not immediately alerted to the fact that his picture of her, once processed and returned to him, was not Askett (but Michelle DellaFave from the Dean Martin show?) Why did he let this fly?
    Do you think the intelligence agencies just threw a picture of Michelle DellaFave into Billy's pictures at random?
    They probably spent a lot of time going through faces of folks that would pass as the person Billy took the picture of, and then they had to find a pose similar enough so as Billy could accept it as such.
    Pictures often don't bare a perfect or even strong resemblance to who we have taken a picture of.
    When you really think about it, this type of interference would be quite easy really.

Another question, and regarding this image of Michelle DellaFave passed off as an ET - where did that original image come from? I've looked myself, so have many others, but it is confirmed that that precise frame from the Dean Martin show does not exist in the original broadcast. Was it from a rehearsal, unbroadcast footage?
    Good question, I had always assumed it was just on the show.
    The CIA and Hollywood have often been quite intimate with one another, it could very well be that she was asked to come in for a photo shoot and they had her pose in a manner that matched the picture that Billy had actually taken.

Maybe. If so, how was that obtained? How was it captured as well? - not from a tv screen, the image is too clean for that. It looks more like a live photograph (later blurred) taken in situ - which might explain why it doesn't match any frame of the original broadcast. But again, how, why, who? etc.. Hehe, it's a real deep rabbit hole!
    I have a snippet from Wendelle Steven's "UFO Contact from The Plieadies" in this snippet Wendelle provides a letter from an intelligence agent who is informing Wendelle that what we are talking about is in fact going on. It's a quick read. Here is the link rather than cutting and pasting something folks will have to scroll through.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post222563

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), syrwong (25th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The feedback here and in other threads about Billy suggests that the forum questions the issue of authenticity and no disrespect to either camp on my part. Some cases we will never have evidence to prove them such as eyewitness testimony, and we base the case on other factors and even if it resonates or not, but Billy has more than that albeit in some data even Billy questions or says is not the real thing. In court a legal case can be built on the weight of evidence alone at least indicating a statistical probability for which way it leans. Therefore Billy even today can do much to resolve some things and make his case even better which if proven is so amazing about contact with other life. After all, its not too difficult for members here to believe that such things are already happening...
    Last edited by mojo; 24th October 2017 at 01:48.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Wendell Stevens did a five year investigation, he believed the case is real ... A UN diplomat confirmed aket did visit Edward at the ashram ...1,200 clear daytime up close photos taken before photoshop and computers, landing tracks, sound recordings, metal samples, hand prints, 100 witnesses to the ships, four different people took pictures with four different cameras, developed at four different labs, all came back as real pictures of an object at distance from the camera... the plejaren took a file from the CIA from a locked safe and made it appear on wendells night stand ...wendell has many stories of anomalies from looking into Edwards contacts... look into wendell stevens video conference presentations, he told things that were never published about the case yet proves higher powers are involved...the CIA followed him and lee and britt every where they went...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Wendell Stevens did a five year investigation, he believed the case is real ... A UN diplomat confirmed aket did visit Edward at the ashram ...1,200 clear daytime up close photos taken before photoshop and computers, landing tracks, sound recordings, metal samples, hand prints, 100 witnesses to the ships, four different people took pictures with four different cameras, developed at four different labs, all came back as real pictures of an object at distance from the camera... the plejaren took a file from the CIA from a locked safe and made it appear on wendells night stand ...wendell has many stories of anomalies from looking into Edwards contacts... look into wendell stevens video conference presentations, he told things that were never published about the case yet proves higher powers are involved...the CIA followed him and lee and britt every where they went...

I'm a huge Wendelle Stevens fan.
    I'm of the opinion that Billy Meier aside, the absolute best whistle blower video of all time is Wendelle Stevens interview with Connor O'Brien from S4, area 51, from back in 91'.
    In my humble opinion this interview is better than anything Project Camelot ever did, "I mean no disrespect" and I'm at a loss as to how no one knows what this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TfAWjlTQPs&t=5302s
    Last edited by DNA; 24th October 2017 at 08:10.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

astridmari (24th October 2017), BMJ (29th October 2017), ghostrider (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), Zanshin (25th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

So it's proven that he faked the photo and used a picture of this woman, yet she and many other people STILL believe him!?

Come on. I know it's all such a lovely fairy tale and we all want to believe but... come on...

Even the pictures of the spaceships were very obviously fake. The perspectives were all off. Unless the CIA made fakes themselves and swapped all of those too?
    Last edited by MorningFox; 24th October 2017 at 10:40.

30. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Heard of the "Baby & the Bathwater" analogy, MorningFox?

Seems to me, you need to do some serious reading on the subject. Everyone from Jesus Christ to Bob Lazar (& EVERY conspiracy theory which has ever existed) has been debunked at some point. Respectfully, you don't know what you think you do. Of course, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. (While you're at it, you may want to look up the term, "Selective Perception" and do a LOT of research beyond a few YT videos...)

None of the original photos, published in a large A3 sized book, long before you were even born, have EVER been "proven" fake. You may want to start with that & the original book, published in the 70's, along with the original Japanese film investigation of the period (if you can find it), before the evidence became "altered"... kinda like the Zabruder footage...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th October 2017 at 10:31.

31. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Heard of the "Baby & the Bathwater" analogy, MorningFox?

Seems to me, you need to do some serious reading on the subject. Everyone from Jesus Christ to Bob Lazar (& EVERY conspiracy theory which has ever existed) has been debunked at some point. Respectfully, you don't know what you think you do. Of course, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. (While you're at it, you may want to look up the term, "Selective Perception" and do a LOT of research beyond a few YT videos...)

None of the original photos, published in a large A3 sized book, long before you were even born, have EVER been "proven" fake. You may want to start with that & the original book, published in the 70's, along with the original Japanese film investigation of the period (if you can find it), before the evidence became "altered"... kinda like the Zabruder footage...
    You seem emotionally invested in this which is clearly affecting the way you respond. You're also making wild assumptions. You're also bringing my age in to it as if that somehow lessens the validity of my opinion....? Strange conversational tactics.

I've done all the reading you can do on Billy Meier over the years. I've come to a different conclusion to you... get over it.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 24th October 2017 at 11:31.

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    So it's proven that he faked the photo and used a picture of this woman, yet she and many other people STILL believe him!?
    Well no, Billy himself did not fake those pictures of Askett, simply because the frame in question was not in the original broadcast. So how would he get it? Even if it had been found in the original programme, that particular Dean Martin Show wasn't even broadcast in Europe until 1979, well after the fact. It's pretty clear he was manipulated, and false evidence planted to discredit him. However, the question still remains: how and why certain fake pictures got past him? For me, I give him a slight benefit of the doubt - he had little reason, one supposes, to scrutinize every print he received, as he had no suspicions they were being messed with and that the CIA was all over him.

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Even the pictures of the spaceships were very obviously fake. The perspectives were all off. Unless the CIA made fakes themselves and swapped all of those too?
    Some were fake, (possibly embedded by third parties) but many others definitely were not, and have never been proven otherwise. This is why the case is so difficult to penetrate, why there are so many enduring questions, and plenty of doubt, even in my mind. But I'm convinced his original contacts were 100% real. It is only later, after becoming more widely known, and when the alphabet agencies got involved, that obfuscation begins and the problems arise. It's what they do and why they do it! Hence the dilemmas we have with this case.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Does meier show any new digital ufo photos or videos ? Given his level of contact, it seems reasonable to think that he would have gotten a new camera in the last 30 years. Does billy meier have a youtube account?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), justntime2learn (24th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), sunwings (25th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Does meier show any new digital ufo photos or videos ? Given his level of contact, it seems reasonable to think that he would have gotten a new camera in the last 30 years. Does billy meier have a youtube account?
    Don't think Meier is having active contact anymore - certainly not physical contact, possibly not since the 80s. I think with the brouhaha it caused, and with Billy possibly getting a little too big for his boots, the genuine contact experiences ended (they backed off).
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (29th October 2017), DNA (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), mojo (24th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast